• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Powerless (Discussion)

What should the new name be?

• Demonkin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The wicked ones

• Calderons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aberrants

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Obscrians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotonaru

• Deviants

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Elementals (keep as is)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
I'm not gonna lie, still kinda too busy to jump back in right now ;w;

Give him a couple more days in the RP and he'll be as good as new... Or at least as good as before the Claro fight.
A couple days will pass by faster than you think

Anyway, here are everyone's bounties:

Davina: 40 gold, dead or alive
Sky: 150 gold, dead or alive
Mallory: 150 gold, dead or alive
Zaryu: Should he get one? Claro couldn't care less about him but maybe there's an existing bounty.
Harmonia, "Star Shooter": Should she get one? Claro couldn't care less about her but Urias does so maybe there's an existing bounty.
Parker, "The Demon": 850 gold, dead or alive
Magnus, "The Raven": I mean he's been gone for 2 weeks so should I even put this here
Neta, "The Seed": 50,000 gold, alive

I'd try and hammer out a post on the RP but my head hurts so bad right now, I'll just do it tomorrow...

Oh, I guess none of you actually want to head back to town, since your characters act like they know about the bounties already and are steering clear of it. Well surprise me then with which direction this goes

Also I think Arisa is super adorable

Oh, I guess none of you actually want to head back to town, since your characters act like they know about the bounties already and are steering clear of it. Well surprise me then with which direction this goes
I'll try to convince them to go back into town (Sky only knows not to go there from past experiences), to get food or something, then we spot the wanted posters and you can do your thing

Also, I think it would be a good idea to walk there within the RP, to give other characters time to discuss. Seeing as Parker won't be active for a little while, he should be fine in the forest (and if any characters don't want to go into town, they can stay back to guard him)

Neta winced when the needles were removed from her back, but she smiled through the pain at Sky. "I think I'm okay now, thanks... and you helped me with those children, though I don't think we've met. But, I'm really grateful."

Slowly but surely, she attempted to stand, but she only got to her knees. It would take some time for her pressure points to recover. She'd smiled at Sky out of gratitude, not out of happiness. So when Neta turned to face him, she could not do so again after everything that had happened tonight. She simply swallowed and pursed her lips awkwardly, something less complete than an incomplete smile. A "smile" that did not bend the corners of the mouth even a little.

"I'm Neta, and... what the children said of me is true. I'm more trouble than I'm worth..."

She bowed her head slightly as she introduced herself. What she really wanted to do was hang her head and break down, but she forced it back up and hid her true feelings behind a polite gesture.

If there was any silver lining to this fateful, cloudless night, it was that Neta had met quite a few new people. Urias was a Blood Knight and an enemy. But there were Davina and this boy who had come to her aid. Looking at their sky-blue hair, she wondered if they might be related.

Neta had more questions about people she had met previously, however, like Clayton. Or was he Mallory? And Parker. She wondered about his new form, which looked so different from the boy she knew.

"That's right! Parker!" she exclaimed suddenly. "I should be fine thanks to you, sir, but my friend..."

Neta looked in Parker's direction. "...He was fighting Claro and is hurt worse than I am. He needs help, and if I could be close to him right now-"

She again paused and tried to get up, this time with more success, but her back felt stiff. Neta would do whatever she could to treat Parker's injuries, and the masked man's if he sustained any. Some of her plants had medicinal properties.
As Mallory had walked off, Sky turned back to look at the girl who appeared to just have woken up. He flipped himself off the hammock, and walked over to return the introduction. "Good to meet you too, although I'm pretty sure I didn't catch your name." Glancing back at a different person, who had just made an offer to go into town, he added, "and I'm pretty sure getting some food would be a good idea. Pretty sure just stealing some would be more efficient, but if you have the money, I guess we might as well." He gave a nod to the necklace on her chest. "Let's just hope they haven't issued the bounty yet"
Nah you trippin
Also, I think it would be a good idea to walk there within the RP, to give other characters time to discuss.
Discuss what?

Last edited:
Okay. I think this gives everyone a chance to learn/develop each other's stories and reasons, get closer, or else we're a bunch of unknowns. And anything else you want to ask/say to Neta, feel free to.

From the posts in this discussion, I understand Sky wants to come to town. Easen already said in the RP that he was. I just confirmed Neta's coming with them. Parker's out cold, so's Arisa. I think Mallory and Davina are staying put but if y'all wanna come I'm not chaining you to that tree.

Also @Top_Smug_ even though he's unconscious, Neta still thinks about Parker a lot. Keeping him in her thoughts, and the RP. :)

Last edited:
Yeah I replied.

Oh by the way... THIS DISCUSSION HIT 3,000 VIEWS! And that's special because as of Sky's post it's got 299 replies, 3021 views. If every reply pulls in 10 views ideally, we should have 2990 views, 299 x 10. But we've got 3021. Usually discussions underperform (especially long-running ones that are still going), way less than 10 views per reply. BUT WE'RE OVERPERFORMING BY 31 VIEWS! :-O8):o:\=|::D

POWERLESS SQUAD

Pop the champagne! @.@

@Sky5372 And a big ass bottle of apple juice for you XD

Ah, right

I mean, I'm gonna try to stop that happening by just putting in a bajillion new arcs for Sky before it ends
So don't worry about that

@Sky5372 I'm more worried about what you just said, actually. If those arcs engage the other characters and allow them to remain relevant to the story, do your thing. But I do not want this to drag on and have it die somewhere down the line. That's what I'm worried about. Everyone wants to dominate the RP board with a long-running thread but I want it to be short and sweet, for that reason. Close the book, pat everyone on the back, roll myself a joint and get baked :?

I read it over a lot when I'm not replying though, and I gotta say... it's a pretty damn good story so far. Keep it up, you guys.

@AnimeTail Sky and I are chatting as we're walking toward town, waiting for Easen to speak up. Not much has happened. Thanks for checking in, though it would also help if you read over the RP yourself if you haven't been, unless you're busy. I totally understand if that's the case.

Last edited:
@Sky5372 I'm more worried about what you just said, actually. If those arcs engage the other characters and allow them to remain relevant to the story, do your thing. But I do not want this to drag on and have it die somewhere down the line. That's what I'm worried about. Everyone wants to dominate the RP board with a long-running thread but I want it to be short and sweet, for that reason. Close the book, pat everyone on the back, roll myself a joint and get baked :?
Nah, it's cool. I'm really only talking a few big enemies or something of the sort, and even those are pretty improbable. Tbh I'll probably just leave the plot stuff to you, especially if you want it to be short and sweet. You do your thing (especially considering the fact I have no other arcs planned), I'll mostly just add stuff to the plots you made

In a quick, whipping motion, the vine flung it in the opposite direction and stuck the chest of the bounty hunter who had thrown it, dropping him instantly.
Oh! Get wrecked!
giphy.gif

Sky was confident he could wipe out this powerless hunter easily
Oh, he has no idea what's coming. >:D

So, you want me to hold back on wiping out half the citizens/bounty hunters with Sky?
You can wipe them out, but make it so that they keep on coming. We need reason to flee, after all. If "wiping out" means killing, be careful doing too much of that around Neta. She's already seen enough and more bloodshed would horrify her. That's not a rule, but I'm just warning you about the in-plot consequences of Sky's actions on his relationships with other characters. Please don't make it too bloody and gory though.
And shanked

"150? Fuck me, that's a rubbish bounty."
Rubbish? That's $15,000, you know. This in a time that more and more Aberrants are popping up everyday and the rewards can't be as high given how many powered humans there are now. Not that they're common, they're still pretty rare, but decreasingly so. :\=|:

Y'all are comparing bounties to 50,000, but that's an extraordinarily high one. Breaking the previous record of 30,000 gold.

So my latest post has Neta taking off (she hasn't completely fled but she's started to. I purposely left it ambiguous to give Chase a chance to recover.) If he wants to keep the fight scene in town, or maybe he can "chase" us into the forest

<.>

Rubbish? That's $15,000, you know. This in a time that more and more Aberrants are popping up everyday and the rewards can't be as high given how many powered humans there are now. Not that they're common, they're still pretty rare, but decreasingly so. :\=|:
Sky gets 200 on average, when he does eventually get a bounty put on his head