1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Powerless (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by E.K.A.N.S., Jun 5, 2018.

?

What should the new name be?

1. Demonkin

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. The wicked ones

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Calderons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Aberrants

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  5. Obscrians

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Kotonaru

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Deviants

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  8. Elementals (keep as is)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Yes. He is. Also, thanks for summarizing when Chase will come into the RP.

2. I'm not gonna lie, still kinda too busy to jump back in right now ;w;

Give him a couple more days in the RP and he'll be as good as new... Or at least as good as before the Claro fight.

3. A couple days will pass by faster than you think

Anyway, here are everyone's bounties:

Davina: 40 gold, dead or alive
    Sky: 150 gold, dead or alive
    Mallory: 150 gold, dead or alive
    Zaryu: Should he get one? Claro couldn't care less about him but maybe there's an existing bounty.
    Harmonia, "Star Shooter": Should she get one? Claro couldn't care less about her but Urias does so maybe there's an existing bounty.
    Parker, "The Demon": 850 gold, dead or alive
    Magnus, "The Raven": I mean he's been gone for 2 weeks so should I even put this here
    Neta, "The Seed": 50,000 gold, alive

I'd try and hammer out a post on the RP but my head hurts so bad right now, I'll just do it tomorrow...

Spoiled Bread and Sky5372 like this.
  4. Zaryu will has 60 gold bounty for stealing the sword. Dead or alive. Harmonia won't has any.

#284 Spoiled Bread, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  5. Yo @E.K.A.N.S., when you feel better, can you tell me the surroundings of where you and the rest of the party is (party as in crew or gang)?

Spoiled Bread likes this.
  6. I think we're somewhere in the outskirt of the town. So far the description of the surrounding has been pretty vague. But you can imagine it as forest-like.

AnimeTail likes this.
  7. *Laughs* Perfect for Chase to hide in the trees. >:D

8. @AnimeTail I might make Sky go and take a look around the woods, perhaps Chase could spot him? From there, he can decide what to do in terms of bounty

AnimeTail likes this.
  9. Copy that, @Sky5372. We shall see what Chase will do. >:D

Sky5372 likes this.
  10. Oh, I guess none of you actually want to head back to town, since your characters act like they know about the bounties already and are steering clear of it. Well surprise me then with which direction this goes

Also I think Arisa is super adorable

11. C'mon, fall to my trap >:D>:D>:D

12. I'll try to convince them to go back into town (Sky only knows not to go there from past experiences), to get food or something, then we spot the wanted posters and you can do your thing

13. Also, I think it would be a good idea to walk there within the RP, to give other characters time to discuss. Seeing as Parker won't be active for a little while, he should be fine in the forest (and if any characters don't want to go into town, they can stay back to guard him)

14. Nah you trippin
    Discuss what?

#294 E.K.A.N.S., Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  15. I am definitely tripping. Shit

And our characters haven't actually spoken properly. This would be a good time to do so

16. Oh, like small talk?

17. Pretty much, yeah

18. Okay. I think this gives everyone a chance to learn/develop each other's stories and reasons, get closer, or else we're a bunch of unknowns. And anything else you want to ask/say to Neta, feel free to.

From the posts in this discussion, I understand Sky wants to come to town. Easen already said in the RP that he was. I just confirmed Neta's coming with them. Parker's out cold, so's Arisa. I think Mallory and Davina are staying put but if y'all wanna come I'm not chaining you to that tree.

Also @Top_Smug_ even though he's unconscious, Neta still thinks about Parker a lot. Keeping him in her thoughts, and the RP. :)

#298 E.K.A.N.S., Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Sky5372 and Spoiled Bread like this.
  19. By the way Neta was asking both Zaryu and Sky their stories, so you hold the torch now @Spoiled Bread

Sky5372 and Spoiled Bread like this.
  20. @E.K.A.N.S. Since Spoiled seems to be inactive, do you want to reply?

21. Yeah I replied.

Oh by the way... THIS DISCUSSION HIT 3,000 VIEWS! And that's special because as of Sky's post it's got 299 replies, 3021 views. If every reply pulls in 10 views ideally, we should have 2990 views, 299 x 10. But we've got 3021. Usually discussions underperform (especially long-running ones that are still going), way less than 10 views per reply. BUT WE'RE OVERPERFORMING BY 31 VIEWS! :-O8):o:\=|::D

[​IMG]
    POWERLESS SQUAD

[​IMG]
    Pop the champagne! @.@

[​IMG]

@Sky5372 And a big ass bottle of apple juice for you XD

22. Cheers mate. *Chugs apple juice*
    You should be catching up to CoDA in no time

23. Nah

24. Aw, cmon. CoDA's discussion only has 18,473 views. You'll be there in no time!

25. Meaning I'll be ending it before it gets to that point

26. Ah, right

I mean, I'm gonna try to stop that happening by just putting in a bajillion new arcs for Sky before it ends
    So don't worry about that

27. Hey guys, so what's happening now?

28. @Sky5372 I'm more worried about what you just said, actually. If those arcs engage the other characters and allow them to remain relevant to the story, do your thing. But I do not want this to drag on and have it die somewhere down the line. That's what I'm worried about. Everyone wants to dominate the RP board with a long-running thread but I want it to be short and sweet, for that reason. Close the book, pat everyone on the back, roll myself a joint and get baked :?

I read it over a lot when I'm not replying though, and I gotta say... it's a pretty damn good story so far. Keep it up, you guys.

@AnimeTail Sky and I are chatting as we're walking toward town, waiting for Easen to speak up. Not much has happened. Thanks for checking in, though it would also help if you read over the RP yourself if you haven't been, unless you're busy. I totally understand if that's the case.

#308 E.K.A.N.S., Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  29. I'm back and will post soon after I say hello to my lovely pillow.

Hello pillow!

E.K.A.N.S. and AnimeTail like this.
  30. @E.K.A.N.S. I have read the RP, I just needed a better understanding of what was going on.​

31. Nah, it's cool. I'm really only talking a few big enemies or something of the sort, and even those are pretty improbable. Tbh I'll probably just leave the plot stuff to you, especially if you want it to be short and sweet. You do your thing (especially considering the fact I have no other arcs planned), I'll mostly just add stuff to the plots you made

32. @everyone Float any plot ideas here/PM and we'll chisel them out together, short and sweet means as long as it gets without compromising quality
    Can you get any cuter? XD​

33. @AnimeTail Now's a good time for Chase to jump in, since he's a bounty hunter. He can easily part the crowd and tell them to move aside so that the professionals can take care of this.

Damn my head really hurts

AnimeTail likes this.
  34. So, you want me to hold back on wiping out half the citizens/bounty hunters with Sky?

35. Oh! Get wrecked!
    giphy.gif

Oh, he has no idea what's coming. >:D

Spoiled Bread and E.K.A.N.S. like this.
  36. You can wipe them out, but make it so that they keep on coming. We need reason to flee, after all. If "wiping out" means killing, be careful doing too much of that around Neta. She's already seen enough and more bloodshed would horrify her. That's not a rule, but I'm just warning you about the in-plot consequences of Sky's actions on his relationships with other characters. Please don't make it too bloody and gory though.
    And shanked
    [​IMG]

Spoiled Bread and AnimeTail like this.
  37. Not to worry, I already pulsed them. It was just to get them to clear off for a while

38. Rubbish? That's $15,000, you know. This in a time that more and more Aberrants are popping up everyday and the rewards can't be as high given how many powered humans there are now. Not that they're common, they're still pretty rare, but decreasingly so. :\=|:

Y'all are comparing bounties to 50,000, but that's an extraordinarily high one. Breaking the previous record of 30,000 gold.

So my latest post has Neta taking off (she hasn't completely fled but she's started to. I purposely left it ambiguous to give Chase a chance to recover.) If he wants to keep the fight scene in town, or maybe he can "chase" us into the forest

<.>

AnimeTail and Spoiled Bread like this.
  39. Sky gets 200 on average, when he does eventually get a bounty put on his head

40. Well if Sky runs into the forest then maybe Chase will "chase" them into the forest.