• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon World Journey (RP Thread)

"This is pretty nice, thanks" Friedrich said enjoying the meal. Friedrich found the meal to be quite nicely done. Friedrich was accustomed to eating meat in his meals ,but this wasn't an issue as even without meat it was still pretty enjoyable. Friedrich wasn't about to tell his new friends he ate meat seeing how he was a vegetarian. He could practically imagine it now, ("You what?! That's disgusting! Your sick!! Your twisted! Pokémon are friends you heartless monster!!! Have fun eating meat in the distortion world! Giratina is going to drag you there where you belong you feind!" Friedrich imagined Akira saying all while pointing at him with the most horrifying glare humanly possible) Friedrich looked over realizing that was just his imagination letting out a sigh before continuing his meal. The food seemed different than what Friedrich was accustomed to but he smiled, "Thanks for the meal" Friedrich said cheerfully. He made sure his pokémon had something to eat as well. Friedrich was so excited about heading to Pewter City he didn't even notice the spinarak on the back of shirt. Friedrich made sure to pack his belongings. He sent Geister back to his pokéball to rest before carrying Vulkan in his arms. "You ready to finally reach Pewter City?!" Friedrich said excitedly as he looked to Vulkan. As Friedrich turned his head. As he did his skin briefly went pale, his eyes widened, and his heart nearly stopped to the sight of black little eyes staring at him, "Spin? Spin?" The spinarak chirped at it sat on Friedrich's shoulder. Friedrich leaped off the ground like a pidgeot launching in th he air to fly. Friedrich had managed to hold his fear in so far ,but the bug surprising him was the last straw.

Friedrich gasped. Friedrich's magby vulkan attempted to talk to the spinarak which resulted in a brief conversation between the two pokémon. Friedrich stood there embarrassed wondering what the two pokémon were doing before the spinarak happily shot a web out at a tree overhead and began making it's way on the tree branch happily leaving. Friedrich took a deep breath before dawning his mask of confidence, "I knew that bug was there the whole time. Totally nothing surprising about this encounter! Ha! Haha Haha! Haa! It's good to laugh especially since I was calm the whole time!" Friedrich said. Nice one Fritz. Theres no way those two will know that bug scared you. You totally got em fooled! All in a days work for the great Friedrich Larch" Friedrich thought to himself grinning.

~Meanwhike...~

Nyoko was pretty excited about heading to Pewter City. She even took a couple photos on the way. She was super excited about some of her photos as she managed snag a photo of a butterfree emerging from its cocoon and even pichu sleeping inside a small tree hollow. Nyoko was still amazed how she managed to snap a photo of a bunch of beedrill caring for their weedle and kakuna alike. Nyoko didn't worry too much about the detail however as she was just happy to be able to sneak away as opposed to being chased away. Nyoko didn't think either her or Kishima had the stamina to outrun a hoard of angry beedrill. She continued down her merry way.

Easton had just arrived in Viridian City right after meeting Professor Grace. He just walked right into Viridian Forest so he could make his way to Pewter City. “This looks a lot like Santalune Forest. Shinx, let’s hurry to Pewter City!” Easton and Shinx traversed their way around Viridian Forest. Easton got his Shinx back in Aquacorde Town when he was little and him running around the forest gave him flashbacks of when he was little. Shinx then stopped out of nowhere. It looked around cautiously. It looked to the right and it yelled to get Easton’s attention. “What is it? Oh, it’s a Beedrill. We should run now.” The Beedrill was catching up to them very quick. Quicker than they imagined. It kept on using moves like Pin Missile, fortunately they missed. “Shinx! Use Spark!” Easton used the move so he could keep the Beedrill away from them.
They made it to the exit of the forest. “That was a close one.” Shinx nodded in approval. They exited the forest and made it into Pewter City. They looked around in awe of how magnificent the cities in Kanto can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevariya sat with her legs crossed on a nearby boulder as the sunlight filtered through the leafy canopy above. As the sound of cold metal dulling stabbing into tree bark reached her, she opened one eye to see her Pawniard, King, attacking nearby trees. He had recently mastered the attack Metal Claw and was practicing the move on the nearby flora. He was going at the tree with relentless vigor; the particular tree he had been focusing down had a massive X gauged into its side, the wood broken and splintered.

The young trainer couldn't help but gaze at her pokemon with worry. Her family had bred him to be a warrior; a pokemon worthy of a champion. Then again, that's what all the pokemon her uncle bred were designed to be. Even knowing that, his aggressive tendencies were terrifying! When her parents would have her train against her cousins, she would have to stop him from attacking a pokemon that was already unable to battle. Thankfully, he seemed to be learning more compassion and empathy and he made sure to listen to her.

Taking heavy breaths, the dark type stood back to look at his work. Satisfied with the destruction he had wrought, he moved over to his trainer, a happy glint in his eye. With a wary smile, she scooped him up under his thin little arms. Placing him in her lap, King took up the same position. "I really wish you didn't take so much pleasure from violence," she told him softly, offering him some oran berries she'd found. He made some noncommittal noise of acknowledgement as he munched on the blue fruit. "I guess I can't complain too much; you did stop attacking random pokemon like I asked," she murmured, partially talking to herself as she petted the back of his helmet-like head.

(Open to anyone)

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
The walk back to the Pokémon center wasn’t that exciting. Neo entered the center and walked up to Nurse Joy. “Two single rooms please,” he asked smiling at the nurse. He figured that since they just met, it would be better that Ben and him had separate rooms. It would be for the best and Neo figured it wouldn’t upset Riolu.

“Let’s see here,” Nurse Joy said as she typed on her computer. “There a few rooms still available.” She handed Neo two key cards. “The numbers are on the card. Enjoy your stay!” Ne thanked the nurse and turned to Ben, handing him a card.

“The room number is on the card,” he said as he stifled a yawn. “I’m gonna call it a night. I want to get some training in in the morning. Might challenge Brock in the afternoon if all my Pokémon are up to it. See ya tomorrow!”

Neo headed to the room marked on his card. He changed into his sleep ware and tossed his clothes in the wash. Before he hopped into bed, Neo set an alarm on his Pokégear and put on some music to help him sleep. Dahde had curled up in one of the pillows and dozed off. Neo climbed into bed and quickly followed suit.

——

Neo was awoken by the sound of his alarm going off. He climbed out of bed and turned off the alarm. He headed to the bathroom and got ready for the day. Dahde slept until Neo was ready to leave. The two left their room and headed to the front desk, dropping off his room key. He then headed out to the battle arena at the back of the Pokémon center.

*BOOM*

Connor heard the sound of something hitting a tree nearby. Then he seen it. A pokemon that looked far superior to any other he seen. A pokemon that brings chaos wherever it walks. With his common sense he quickly walked away from it not hoping for a fight. Because it would be a fight he would surely lose. He seen the outskirts of Pewter City and immediately ran out. Excited to escape.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Light filtered down Ben's room window, and he stirred. Riolu, who was always an early riser, looked over at his trainer, who was much less inclined to wake up early. Unsurprisingly, Ben only shifted to sleep on his other side, facing away from the morning light. Riolu sighed, and went back to meditating, until the faint sound of a door closing caught his attention.
Feeling the auras around, Riolu felt Neo and Dahde leave and head to the battlefield behind the center. Well, if Ben wasn't going to wake up on his own, Riolu may as well help.
After arranging Ben's stuff and zipping up his backpack, he did the logical thing to wake his trainer.
Riolu kicked him off the bed.
Ben landed on the floor, and immediately jolted up. "Wha-huh?! Oh...good morning riolu." he got up slowly and looked around the room. "Okay, just because you organized my stuff for me I'll forgive you. Is Neo awake?"
After having riolu explain, Ben got ready and left the room. He dropped off the room key and went to the battlefield Neo was in, surrounded by his pokemon.
Riolu walked by his side, eyes shifting left a right, charmander dashed ahead to see what Neo and his pokemon were doing, Pidgey roosted on ben's head, and Caterpie seemed to be getting used to her surroundings, as she was on Ben's shoulder with a relatively calm expression.
"G'morning" Ben spoke in a groggy, almost slurred voice.

Alex stretched and got out of bed. She had to admit, the dinner she had the night before was the best she had in a very long time. Though that wasn't suprising to her. She sighed as she tossed the covers to the side, careful not to disturb Henry, who was sleeping on the bed with her.
She quickly changed and then got out the Pokemon food she received from the vending machines the night before, making a mental note to pick up some more after she met up with David. As soon as the can opened, Henry's ears perked and he looked at her with hungry eyes, his tail wagging. Alex rolled her eyes and hid a smile before scooping a small portion out three times and placing the scoops into separate bowls. Henry started to bark excitedly and jumped before sitting with his tail wagging. Alex let her two other Pokemon out, Spork the Escavalier and Paige the Pidgy, before picking up thier bowls and setting them on the ground. Paige was happily fluttering, as she loved eating, and Spork watched dutifully.
After her Pokemon were done eating she left the room she was staying in for the night, only Henry out of his Pokeball, him loyally following her, for now. She looked around the waiting room for a bit, looking for David. "Huh, guess he's not up yet," she muttered after a bit and sat down, Henry sitting on her lap, wagging his tail and panting.

Amethyst groaned internally when she heard that they had spent the night so close to the Pewter exit. She could have slept in a nice, comfortable bed at the Pokémon Center, but-
Friedrich shot up a few feet in the air, much to Amethyst’s surprise. She was about to ask what was wrong when she saw the Spinarak perched on his shoulder. So that was it... she knew she would have been scared to suddenly find an arachnid Pokémon on her shoulder. She just sat there and ate a few bites while the Magby and Spinarak held a little conversation. Then the Spinarak left, and Amethyst gathered up a few of her things and got ready to go. She wanted to get out of this stupid forest.

David walked down to the waiting room a few minutes later, and he spotted Alex. He gave a wave and trotted over to where she was sitting, Pokémon at his heels. “‘Morning! So, what’s the plan? Breakfast, then hit the road and try to make it to Pewter? Maybe do some training?”

Meanwhile, in the aforementioned Pewter City.

A family was currently moving into a formerly vacant home, or in other words, had moved in.

From Galar, they had came to Kanto for work; the husband for off-site Wild Area and Pokemon care, along with to see if certain Pokemon species could have several specimens captured and transported over to the Wild Area to start a population there. And the wife to help in the Kantonian Pokemon Centers.

This included their son, 14 year old Jake, and his recently received starter, a male Scorbunny he had nicknamed Sonny.

The two watched from their yard as the movers pushed and pulled boxes into the house, the rabbit pokemon currently stood up on the human's shoulder.

".....w-well...that's that..." the human said as he watched a box of his stuff go into the house, which was located more towards the forest surrounding Pewter, so the residents could get more in touch with nature or work, depending on whether it was a human or pokemon.

A Machamp carried a Pokemon Center grade PC/communicator into the house next; for work and personal use.

A few of the pokemon the family took care of/worked with had traveled with them; a pair of playful Mime Jr. named Razzle and Dazzle, a trio of Bunnelby, a pair of Corvisquire, and a duo of Kirlia. None of which technically belonged to any of the humans in the house, but were in their care and or helped them.

The Mime Jr. were currently goofing around in the front yard, the Kirlia were helping to unpack inside and the Corvisquire were perched on the house's roof. The Bunnelby were digging up weeds.

Jake hummed a bit as he placed his hands on his sides.

"Alright, Sonny...Mom said we can go look around town while we unpack."

"Scor..." the bunny said unsurely as he looked around at the strange new environment. Only everything inside the house reminded him of his home region.

"I know...its all new to me too...But...this is good. We're helping to expand the Wild Area and help more pokemon. Dad wanted to check out this large plot of land for sale somewhere else in the region...hoping to turn it into another Wild Area or somethin'." he said optimistically.

"...not as big, probably, but still. Maybe we'll even bring some pokemon from Galar here and they'll breed, and then there'll be a growing number here..." he continued as he walked out of the front yard, leaving the Mime Jr. to play.

He started to walk around the town, as he bit his lip nervously, with Sonny sticking out like a sore thumb amongst all the the Kanto pokemon. Aware of this, the rabbit jumped down and sat in Jake's flipped back down hood, and got comfortable.

"I-its a nice town I guess..." Jake commented as he pulled out his pokedex and started to scan pokemon into it that he hadn't seen before.

"Raticate...Pidgeotto...Electabuzz..." he muttered to himself as the device individually scanned them, and added their info into its database.

Last edited:
Friedrich stood up with his bags packed, belly full, happy pokémon with equally full bellies ,and a whole bunch of enthusiasm to reach Pewter City. Friedrich threw his bag over his shoulder, "Camping was nice and all ,but I think I'm ready to surround myself with less bugs ,and more people" Friedrich said getting a few scoops of dirt to put out the fire. As soon as the fire was out he was ready to head to Pewter City. Looking towards the clearing he couldn't see the town in the distance ,but he knew it was fairly close. He began walking that way ,and he noticed the tips of the buildings peeking out over and beyond the hillside off into the horizon. The sunrise was a truly wonderful sight as it peeked over the town. Wild pidgy, pidgeotto ,and even a pidgeot! Flying over past the town. What a magnificent sight to see as the birds began flying south likely to a warmer area.

~Meanwhile...~

Nyoko continued heading towards Pewter City ,but through some unfortunate events continued finding herself wandering into twists and turns that ultimately leaded her into dead ends, "What the heck is going on Kishima?! This is like the 4th time I walked in a circle, the 3rd I tripped over a root sticking out of the ground, the 5th time I hit my head on a low branch ,and the 3rd time I find myself at a dead end!!! aaaaahhhh!!!" Nyoko said scratching her head moments away from a nervous breakdown. Kishima couldn't help but look over her with a condescending sarcastic glare as she followed, "Deli deli" Kishima muttered as they continued.

Last edited:

NDB

“Alright, let’s get some training,” Neo said as he tossed out Volt and Dredge, his Dewpider. With Dahde, the three Pokémon began practicing their moves and dodging abilities. This allowed Neo to see how Dredge would fit in with his team and where his niche would be. Dredge seemed like a fast and strong Pokémon, but only time could tell. He heard say a Charmander appear near him and looked behind and saw Ben coming over and looked like he was still half asleep.

“Morning, Ben!” Neo said cheerfully. “I thought I’d get some practice in before challenging Brock today. You up for some practicing?”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ben grinned tiredly at Neo's pokemon training. He was going to have to train himself. Speaking of which....
Ben immediately seemed to snap awake at Neo's offer to train. "Heck yeah! I'll need to put in some effort too." he grinned at his Riolu, who was bouncing in excitement, which looked childlike despite his serious face.
Ben looked over his pokemon. Caterpie didn't look like a fighter. He'd definitely have to have her learn to stand up for herself before she gets in any fights. Pidgey was decent in battle, giving charmander, who clearly showed potencial, a good fight.
Ben grinned, satisfied with his once-over. "So, what kinda training do you have in mind?" he asked Neo.

The boy was excited as the plane landed in Pewter City. He finally made it. After he and his parents had a big fight again he just ran off. He got on the first plane in the Kanto Region, knowing it might be as far away from kalos as he want it to be.
He breathed the fresh air and started to realise how nervous he was. He was in a new Region, which he just heard stories about and don´t even know if the residents can actually understand im.
As he started to walk down the Streets of the City, he noticed how beautiful it is. Then he saw a little shop which selled Maps of the Kanto Region and Pewter City, and he approached the owner Right away: "H.Hello! Can I have a Map of both Kanto and Pewter City? I´m new hear and I will be lost in a minute without one", he said, hoping he would understand him. "Of couse young man! I noticed it Right away that you not from here! Just wait a Minute, I will get you each one Right away" He sighted of relief as he watched the man go. The People will actually understand him. He paided for his two maps and thanked the kind man right away.
As he sat down on a near bench, he looked at both of them, trying to figure out where he is and where he will find a shelter for the night. His Partner, a pumpkaboo, is sitting right next to him, eating a puffle he made for it before the flight.​

Last edited:
Akira was happy to be able to get out of the forest. Though he loved nature, he could tell that his two friends did not really enjoy it as much as he did. With Jade by side, and Willow back in her pokeball, he gladly walked along side his new friend. "You know most bug pokemon are more scared of us then we are them, well with the exception of beedrill, who thrive to hurt humans who bother their nest. Though do not hold that against them as most are just protecting their young."

As he spoke, Akira took to sight of Pewter City. He hoped that he was not too late to reach the Museum, as it was kind of all over the news with it's new addition to it's current ones. He hoped that they would be open by the time they got there. "I can not wait to see the new exhibit at the museum. I hope you two would come with me to see it. I am sure that you would like it as well Amethyst, as it features some of the most historic moments in pokemon coordinating dating back to when it first began. I hope that we have not missed some of the more notable people who showed up to give tours. I heard that they have one of Kanto's top coordinators to teach people about the history of Kanto and coordinators."

Jake continued to walk along the city path, as he occasionally stopped to scan a new pokemon.

"Ooh....a Pumpkaboo....I saw a f-few back home, but never had a chance to scan one before we moved..." he spoke to Sonny as he pointed the pokedex at the aforementioned pokemon, and the device quickly scanned the Pumpkaboo, and filled its important information into the designated empty slot.

Being from a Galarian manufacturer, Jake's pokedex is actually a default application on his Rotom Phone.

The phone beeped as the entry was complete, and Jake smiled slightly as he continued to walk, as Sonny switched shoulders.

After a while he just gives up. His ability to read maps was bad to begin with, but he thought he would find where he actually is.
He sighed and stand up, his pumpkaboo Jumping in his hands again. "Let´s find someone who knows this City!" "Pumpkaboooo!"
As he looked for some People who might know this palce, he saw a boy with a unfamiliar pokemon on his shoulder. Maybe this is a pokemon of kanto?, he thought as he approached the person. "Ähm, pardon me? Do you might know the way to the next Pokecenter? I´m kinda lost here and the my map is not helping either.", he asked the boy.

"Really? Thank you! ^^ I think I would have been sleeping on the ground this night! So thank you very much~" He laughed a Little nervous, thinking that this person might think he is quite the weirdo.
"Oh, what is that Pokemon on youre shoulder? I never saw this species ever in my life? Is it foreign to the Kanto Region?"

"huh?...so...you not from around here either? oh god, I probably made you really uncomfortable! Oh i´m so sorry!" He led out a big sigh and stoped Looking trough his back. "I really thought you both are locals from here and not foreigners like me and my Partner! ähm, i´m Hiko, and this little guy here is Citro.", he said, pointing at Citro sitting on his head.
"We're both from the Kalos Region and just landet here in Pewter City."

"Jup, born in raised in the big Lumiose City! It is at least twice as big as Pewter City, which make it even more dumb of me not to figure out were to go." He said, trying to keep this small talk going.

"I actually heard a lot of the Galar Region too! I heard how breathtaking the citys are and I also heard the cool concept of youre Arena Challenge! And it is not that far away from Kalos either, right?"

As Citro started to stare at Jake and Sonny, Hiko gave him another puffle, which he eat with lot of pleasure, and finally stopped to keep staring at them.

Last edited:

NDB

“I was thinking just a quick practice battle,” Neo suggested to Ben. “Dredge and I haven’t battled together yet and I think it would be helpful to figure out his strength and weaknesses, besides type match ups.” He looked at his Dewpider with a smile and the water bug chittered happily. Neo and his Pokémon walked over to one end of the practice arena. “What do you say, Ben? Ready for a battle?”

Last edited:
Alex smiled at David. "Skip breakfast. Not that important anyway and we're trying to save food, and go straight to Pewter. Maybe catch a Pokemon or two in Viridian Forest on our way? But yeah, no breakfast. The cons outweighs the pros and training will also take time." She removed Henry from her lap and made her way to the door of the Pokemon center, Henry following behind her. Pewter City was almost within thier reach, and she didn't want to wait any longer. Alex headed straight for the forest edge and stepped inside the slightly creepy forest.

"I uh...I guess so." Jake said as he looked around, and checked the time on his phone shyly.

"B-but this is the only o-other region I've been too...I c-can't really help ya there." he said in his galarian accent, as he rubbed the back of his head and coughed slightly, as Sonny adjusted himself in Jake's hood and got more comfortable.

"B-but uh...welcome to Kanto, I g-guess...?" the human said awkwardly as he glanced at Sonny as the rabbit moved.

"I´m actually outside of my home Region for the first time too, which make me panic a lot and I was sooooo afraid that the resident will not understand me at all, which would mean I have to communicate with my hands and feet instead" he said, as he nervously cratched his neck.

"So thanks for all the info Jake, I guess i would still wandering around, not knowing where to go! I hope we might meet again. Did you already start you´re journey?" he asked as he took Citro back on his hands and he started to pet him softly to calm it down.

"What?! Is it not the dream of every trainer to go on his journey? Expecially if it is through a new region?" he asked him, suprised by his answer.

"If there wouldn´t been some issues, I would have gone on my own some years ago!" He looked a little frustrated after his statement and Citro started to look up to his trainer with a worried expression.

Last edited:
Hiko just noticed that he was a little bit over the top right now and immediately blushed.

"Sorry,I guess I`m still a bit salty about that fact. It was actually not really my plan to start my journey in Kanto either. It just kinda happend...", he said that, knowing that this whole moment is really awkward and maybe uncomfortable.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ben grinned "Absolutely"
He looked over his team. Caterpie still needed experience, Pidgey had an advantage, and Riolu already had experience. Even with the type disadvantage, Charmander felt like the most fair contender. Besides, he would have to get used to being at the disadvantage, what with the second gym being water and all.
"Okay, Charmander. You ready?" Ben asked the fire starter.
Charmander gave a happy cry before following Ben to the other side of the arena. Ben called over to Neo.
"You wanna go first, or should I?"

"Right..." Jake said as he tried to think of something else to do or say, as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

Sonny stretched.

He nimbly climbed down Jake's shirt and dug around in his pocket, retrieved his Rotom Phone, and scaled back up, before he plopped back down in Jake's hood.

He carefully used his fingerless paws to tap onto an app as he started to play games on it.

Friedrich was excited to be out of the woods. Friedrich was happy to be heading to Pewter City ,and even happier too be reaching the museum. Friedrich enjoyed the sights and sounds of the town. The town always had such beautiful gardens. "I think I can see the museum! It should be just past those trees over there on a hill" Friedrich said excitedly clasping his hands together as he continued to walk in that direction. Friedrich was still curious as to what could possibly be new at the museum. Either way he was super excited to see it ,and write some notes in his secondary journal. Friedrich liked Fossils ,but archaeology wasn't his primary scientific focus. He may later write some notes on the subject in his primary journal as some of the modern day pokémon are the descendants of prehistoric pokémon. Being able to document the evolution process from prehistoric era to modern day today was an interesting notion. Friedrich turned to the others excitedly like a child staring into a candy store.

Amethyst walked along quietly with the other two. Ren was trotting alongside, at heel like the properly trained performance Pokémon he was. Occasionally, Amethyst glanced down at him to check on him. As they walked she was mostly silent, letting them do the talking. She was wondering whether this journey was really the best idea, or if she should go back home, to her school and to her real friends, when Akita’s voice came through her reverie commenting on how he thought she’d like the Pewter Museum.
“That sounds like it will be fun.”
She commented without to much emphasis. While it did sound interesting, she was rather distracted at that moment.

David nodded and followed Alex out of the Pokémon Center. As they walked towards the gatehouse that led into the main path through the forest, he thought about his team and what kind of Pokémon he might want to catch. Soon they had been through the gatehouse and were in the forest proper. Despite being full daylight outside with only a few puffy cumulus clouds in the sky, it was still shady and almost gloomy under the trees. David could already hear Pokémon moving somewhere out there. He turned to Alex and placed his query.

“All right, we have plenty of time to get through, so what’s first?”

NDB

"I'll make the first move," Neo said with a smile. "Alright Dredge, use Water Gun!" Dredge let out a small cry in acknowledgment and went on the offensive. The water bubble around its head bubble slightly before a stream of water shot out towards Ben's Charmander. If it were to hit, it would deal a great amount of damage, being boosted by super effectiveness.

Akira ran ahead like a kid in a candy store. He and Jade were at the forefront of the group. With ease he led the two out of the forest and into Pewter city. He was glad to be able to see the city, and they had time to do a bit of exploring before they had to head to Cerulion city and participant in the contest there. "Come on guys lets get some breakfast in the pokecenter. It would be fresh about this time."
@RenzFlintrock, @ThAtGuY101

"Oh dear. He's fast. I better keep up" Friedrich said. Friedrich managed to keep up fairly easy as it's a lot easier to spot someone in the city than the woods. "Didn't we already eat breakfast?" Friedrich asked. Perhaps Akira wanted round 2 or something. Friedrich didn't think much of it ,and besides. Friedrich was getting thirsty, and was looking for some lemonade. Perhaps there was a nearby vending machine.

~Meanwhile...~

Nyoko continued walking through the woods tired ,and very much lost. As Nyoko walked down the treeline she nearly had a panic attack as some strange armored boy leaped out with a sword to her startled reaction she accidentally backhanded the boy. Feeling the full force of the blow he fell to the ground, "Are you mad woman?! I was just going to ask you if you were a trainer of Pallet" he said. "Pallet? I'm from Circhester actually" Nyoko said, "I never heard of this place before" he said. "Its in Galar" Nyoko said. She was a little surprised he hadn't heard of it. To be fair the boy looked kinda strange with his silly outfit. What was he supposed to be exactly? A Samurai?! In the woods no less. Nyoko just had to add this freak in her blog.

Like a gunslinger ready to shoot she whipped out her camera firing several shots at him while simultaneously getting getting different angles snapping a total of three photos. Nyoko moved so fast the boy didn't have enough time to react. He stood there startled for a minute before Nyoko pointed behind him, "Hey what's that! I think it's a klefki!" Nyoko said. "Klifki? Where?! What's a kleki?! Is it a pokémon??" The man said looking around. As soon as the man turned back Nyoko was already standing next to him snapping a picture. "Deli deli!" Kishima cheered leaping up excitedly joining the picture. The man looked confused, and felt awkward as he realized what was going on "Are you done yet? I don't have time for children games. I'm clearly busy adult responsibilities. Something I'm sure you wouldn't understand" he said.

Nyoko was putting her camera away when his words pierced her ear drums. Nyoko looked at him with a petty smirk, "That's comedy gold coming a little man like you whom still dresses like its Halloween. What are you? A ninja?" Nyoko said. "I'm a samurai!" The man said. "Then be chivalrous mister goody two shoes" Nyoko said. "Thats a knight!" He said. "Riiiggt. You guys run on rooftops ,and use throwing stars!" Nyoko said excitedly. "That's obviously a stereotypical ninja. Again! Not a samurai!" The man said becoming visibly irritated. "Ah. You guys were kuuuung fuuu fiiiightiiiin" Nyoko said striking a pose. "Aaaauuugghh... kung fu is Chinese in origin! Samurai are Japanese in origin. That's enough! You have tested my patience long enough!" He said with a frustrated tone. "Your gonna pop a blood vessel or go into cardiac arrest or something acting all angry like that" Nyoko said sticking her tongue. "No thanks to you!" He said exasperated.

At this point the man was so furious ,and the two began arguing for about 10 minutes before realizing just how meaningless the argument was. Both apologized to one another, and eventually Nyoko ,and Kishima would continue heading north to Pewter City. Which after her long trip was a happy sight to see off in the distance.

Connor pondered on what he should do. He isn't strong enough to challenge the gym and at the same time wants to feel the exhilaration of battle. He decided that it was time to come to the Pokemon Center to get his barrings together. So he walked over with his Bulbasaur in his hands and walked into the Center.