• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon World Journey (RP Thread)

"...so...um..." Jake said as he shifted, and cleared his throat.

"...maybe i'll uh...see you around?" he said to the other, as Sonny stretched his legs and continued to play with Jake's Rotom Phone, and groaned a bit as he lost a game.

"I'll still be in Pewter...at least for a while." Jake said, before he started to walk away with his fire type.

"I wonder what I wanna eat" Friedrich said as he walked further into Pewter City. Friedrich hadn't come to Pewter City often so he hadn't known what kind of restaurants were in Pewter City. "Any of you guys know of any restaurants nearby? Like a pizza bro or a tacow bell?" Friedrich asked.

(pizza bro is a reference to pizza pro + slowbro ,and tacow bell is a reference to taco bell and cow bell like the thing milktank wears)

~Meanwhile...~

Nyoko began heading to Pewter City. She didn't exactly have a destination in mind other than the museum. She made sure to take pictures like of the diglet cave off in the far distance. Nyoko didn't have a great view ,but could see part of the hillside poking over the treeline into the distance. The city had such beautiful gardens. The town had gardens stretched out across the place. A truly beautiful sight. Nyoko really liked Viridian City ,and now Pewter City. These weren't hustling bustling towns ,but they were cute little peaceful towns and everyone looked happy. Everyone did things at their own pace ,and genuinely seemed like nice friendly people. A few of the locals even said hi to Nyoko to which she greeted them in return. This trip was turning out nicely. So much so that Nyoko already had to write that down in her blog later on when she got more time.