• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

"Your doing fine. Your simply looking at it from the wrong angle. See we are over taxing the food farmers but under taxing the mines. The farmers can't afford it while the mines arnt paying at all. We just need to fix that," Kibo sighed taking the seat infront of her desk. His hair was down and there was lipstick on his lower jaw. He also seemed to be getting over a blush, "also an invitation came for you and Vivian. It's about the ice kingdom".

Ami and kira woke up late so they didn't have nothing to do with the attack and kira gasped when she heard the news so she got on her charizard and she flew to Lola's house and she gasped "Lola! are you ok!" she had tears in her eyes then she looked at the flames. and she groaned , the only ones she knew with magmars were the nobles of the kingdom.

Ami got up and she walked down to her thrown room and she did something un expected then she threw her crown at wall then she growled "why don't my men listen to me" she growled then she fired everyone in the army with a magmar and he kicked them out "and stay out you tratiors"
----------
Name: Hiro
appearance: wears a dark red Kimino.and dark grey armour.
Kingdom: Grass kingdom warlord.
History: He was born in the grass kingdom and him and his old friend Ami
were besties until he had saw that she began the warlord so he thought the power would go to her head but it didn't so he
ended up becoming the warlord of grass kingdom and he learned how to protect them
Link: Shiny Serperior, Garchomp,and Talonflame.

Gini looks up in confusion. "The ice kingdom?" She said fixing her mistakes on the reports. "why would they want anything to do with us?" She asked as Ralts climbed up onto her shoulder.

Terra and Drake decided to go on a picnic. They left the gates and sat under a savannah tree. They are all sorts of food and laughed. They had a great time Delphox and Wigglytuff joined them.

"I don't know. It was addressed to you so o didn't read it. It's your mail and its official," Kino shrugged as he fixed his hair and wiped his face to clean it. He looked around the room and shook his head. He huffed loudly when he looked at his sleeve and saw the makeup He had on his face.

Lola just cried and hugged Kira. Her entire life had gone up in flames and yet she was holding a fire kingdom general in her arms. She put her face in the crook of Kira's neck, crying loudly as she tried to hold on to her sanity.

The water kingdom's guards put out the fire and don't understand how the keep getting into the kingdom. They have called for a search. Any sign of a Fire kingdom citizen will be executed immediately. They have blocked every exit of the city and if a single Pokémon is sent into the sky they will be shot down by canons and arrows.

Gini observed the makeup and giggled a little bit. "So who's the lucky girl?" She asks as she takes the letter from Kibo. She begins to open in and realizes it was for a peace conference. She was in shock at the idea of it.

Kira hugged her tight then she cried "what happened .....I will catch who ever did this" she growled then she looked her in her eyes and she whimpered "its ok...." she whipped her tears away "i promise i'll find them and put them to justice"

Hiro was fixing up his kingdom and cleaning it up from the random attacks from Ami...pranks remember not attacks ...i told you shes not bad!. Ami was on the other hand freaking out that someone was gonna come in her kingdom and kill her. Hiro walked down to the fire kingdom and he went up to Ami and he smiled "hey silly...cmon you have to get it together...nobody wants to even fight you....your not that bad." Ami frowned then she nodded "thanks.." she sighed

Hiro then had an idea and he sent a letter to the fairy kingdom and the water kingdom and also the dragon kingdom and he smiled "hello there we off the grass and fire kingdom want to ask if you would like to have peace...we need the help...well my friend Ami does she doesn't know how to do anything now and she would kindly like it if someone of power would help her" he sent this letter to the kingdoms

The mail man rushed in and handed Vivian and Gini the letters. "Another letter?" She said in annoyance. "First the ice kingdom now fire!" She read over the other letter and then looked back at the ice kingdoms. "I need to choose one" she considers her options wisely.

Meanwhile, a crash was heard from Vivian's room. "Really! They attack us and threaten my daughter's safety and now they want peace!" She begins to curse luckily Spritzee and Togekiss were watching Lucia in the garden. She throughs her rapier across the room in rage. "Oh I'll send them a letter alright!" She begins to write a letter back that wasn't the kindest thing in the world. She also attached a firework that went off when it opened. It would blow flour in her face. Vivian shoved it in the mail man's face and told him to send it to the Fire kingdom.

Ami got the mail and she opened it and she gasped when she got hit with a firework and a bunch of flour when in her face but this different bother her at all. "wow what an meany" she groaned then she wrote back to Vivian and she sighed "hey i'm sorry i didn't want to threaten your daughter's safety to be telling the truth ...i didn't want to hurt anyone i was just pranking you " she sighed then she sent it to her.

The ice kingdom was busy readying for the wedding and peace ceremony. The white stone walls of the castle decorated with the flowers that grew in the region and drapes of blues and greys. The ice gardens were being prepped for the wedding ceremony.

Lola just continued to cry, now only whispers coming out as she had cried her throat raw. She slowly tired herself out, falling unconscious in Kira's arms. Victor, Ray, and minty stood off to the side watching Lola with sad eyes.

Kira gasped then she grabbed her then she looked at Victor and ray and minty "what do i do...do i take her home?" she was getting worried then she nodded "ok i'll take her home and make sure shes ok" she looked at the pokemon and she ran home with them.

Gini had made her decision! She wrote back to the ice kingdom with a yes and didn't bother respondinnnto the Fire kingdom. She informed Kibo on the occasion and went off to prepare. She then told Vivian but left quickly because she was not in a good mood

Vivian got the second letter and didn't even bother readin it. The tore it up and threw it off the balcony. She went downstairs and ordered her army to the dragon kingdom. When the army arrived she had a plan set up. "In case things go south we want you prepared behind the two mountains of the Ice kingdom!" She told the army. They made their way to their destination undetected by anyone opposing force.

Zirinus had been cooking at the time when she heard movement outside. She peered out the window to see the Fairy army setting up camp near her home. She approached their captain. "Excuse me? Your trespassing on our property..." she told the captain fearlessly. "Madam we are only here to make sure the peace confrence goes well..." the captain said as he handed her 5 pounds of gold. She looked at the gold with here eye wide. "Stay as long as you would like... but just in case I wanna protect myself." The captain nodded and handed her a light pink and white katana wih a golden blade. She thanked them and went back inside attaching the sword to her side.

(aww why is everyone mean to ami...)
Ami drooped then she sat down in her chair and she began to cry "why is everyone so mean to me...i mean i didn't even do anything bad...i don't go to their city and start shooting them up with fireballs or sending my troops in and killing everyone i mean what the heck did i do" she grabbed her crown and she threw it at the wall again.

(Ami was invited to the wedding/peace conference)
The ice kingdom capital was alive with singing and celebrating as they welcomed the foreign dignitaries. Kurodo waited for them to show up on the steps that lead into the castle, wearing a dark grey kimono with silver armour and black ice deaigns on it. Maids, servants and guards got the castle ready for everyone.

Gini entered the gate in her carriage that had dragonair designs on it. They waved at the crowd of people who had been awaiting their arrival and they greeted the newly crowned king

(yes! yay!)
Ami noticed a another letter and she read it over and she smiled happily "really " she ran out of the kingdom and she got on a rapidash and she rode to the ice kingdom and she saw Gini and she smiled "hey Gini" she waved then she went inside the city and she went to the peace conference.

"Hello my friends," Kurodo grinned opening his arms in a wide greeting. Many different dignitaries were there, enemies staying away from eachother, "if you would all follow me to the meeting room. Rooms have are in the process of being made up for you all and dinner will be served later. I hope you will all stay for my wedding tomorrow".

Gini nodded and followed him to the conference room. Vivian, as usual, didn't feel right. She looked around shivering from the cold. She continues down the hall but she observes her surroundings.

(enemies...how many does ami have...well lets see fairy and water...and maybe dragon i don't know)
Ami looked around and she saw the fairy warlord and she walked up to her and she smiled "i'm so sorry ...i didn't want to attack that was my men..i doing horriable right now..i wish i knew more about being a leader"

The conference room was lit with many torches and a large fire behind where Kurodo sat. A large silver table sat in the room and there was a pillow that matched each kingdom's colour. Kurodo sat on a silver and blue on at the end of the table and waited for everyone to take their seats.

"My friends and allies. War has scarred our lands for to long! I am here to help bring upon a golden age to our world but I need your help to see it through," Kurodo started, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. He rested his hands on the table and servants started passing around paper to be read. A door to his left opened and a woman in geisha make up and wearing a beautiful blue and silver kimono with long sleeves and skirt. Her hair was done in a high bun with a crown rested on her head. Kurodo smiled and motion to the woman who soon stood by his side, "ahh! Everyone I would like you to meet my soon to be wife, Yanagi".

Ami started to clap for him then she put her hands down again and she smiled. she was happy for them. but she was worried that someone would do something. Hiro sat beside Ami and he smiled "hey its ok" he whispered and he looked at Kurodo and he clapped for him.

Gini sat and listens and nodded. When she introduced Yanagi she looked down at her hands that were placed in her lap. Vivian felt something troubling but couldn't figure out what it was

Yanagi bowed respectivly to everyone but didn't sit down, she just stood beside Kurodo watching the meeting. Her hands were tucked into her sleeves and any skin that did show had make up on. Kurodo didn't seem to mind what Yanagi did but smiled and the servants handed out another paper. The rock King stood angrily, "is this a joke! This paper is telling us to sign over our kingdoms to you"!

"It is a joke my good man. I wanted to see if you would all actually read the papers set infront of you and you passed. The next and final paper will be handed out after dinner so until then enjoy yourselves with food and drink," Kurodo still smiled before standing and leading his fiancé out of the room from where she came through. Servants walked in to lead everyone to the party and many left to enjoy themselves.

Ami chuckled when she read the paper then she looked at Kurodo and she giggled "yeah i'm not signing my kingdom over to you" she giggled then she heard him say it was a joke with made her even happily "well thats good to know"

Kurodo appeared in the party alone and immediately started talking with nobles. He handed some notes to one and the noble visibly shrunk back, while the king grinned. His hands had smudges of make up on them. Curtains opened up and Yanagi stood their, fresh make up seemingly appearing. She had two new fans and everyone quieted down as she began singing and performing. She song told the story of a flower that bared the harshness of their climate, blooming beautifully and never wilting even as its roots slowly died.

Ami and Hiro walked to the party and they smiled "wow this looks amazing " Ami cried then she walked around until Hiro had offered her his hand and they started to dance to the song.

Yanagi finished her song and bowed, exiting off the stage and accepted a glass of water from a servant standing near by. She talked for a bit with some high standing ladies before being ushered over to her king. Kurodo leaned close to her and whispered something to her that made her look down at the floor and bite her lip. The king kissed her lips after raising her chin, smirking at the look she gave him.

Gini clinched her fist understanding what Vivian meant about a wrong feeling. Vivian turned to her and wrote a note to her army who stood behind the kingdom waiting to strike when they are called.

Yanagi and Kurodo exuded themselves from the party for a moment but only Kurodo came back. All smiles and expensive clothing. He walked over to the fairy and dragon queen, "hello my fair ladies. I hope our earlier disagreements don't interfere with this treaty".

"Of course not sir..." Vivian said with a smile. "Where is your wife? I wanted to congratulate you and her." Vivian questioned. Gini enjoyed herself as much as she could. She decided to take a walk through the castle and she did. She walked one of the corridors.

Meanwhile, Terra and Drake were making out behind the army of troops who waited for the signal. Only one of their Pokémon each went with their warlords. Sylveon went with Vivian and Altaria went with Gini. The others stayed behind and were part of the attack. It wasn't too soon when Kogeyama's army flew down on their hontchkrows. "We are here for reinforcements" Kogeyama said as they landed. He had brought his Weevile since Tyranitaur couldn't really fit.

"She told me that she wasn't feeling well. Her healer told me it was wedding jitters," Kurodo smiled tucking his arms behind his back. Beartic stood behind him arms folded over his chest.

Yanagi was collapsed against a pillar, gasping for breath in a corridor. Her makeup was running and her kimono had been ripped. The was a large bruise on her shoulder and one on her right cheek which was swelling. Snorunt was trying to keep her conscious but was losing that battle.

Gini turned the corner to see an injured Yanagi. Gini was just about to yell to her but realized it wasn't a good idea. She ran to her and held her up. Altaria quickly followed her. "Altaria get Vivian and tell her to give the signal." She turned back to Yanagi. "Are you alright? What happened!" She whispered.

Altaria rushed into the ballroom trying to stay calm. They had an alert sign during these times. Altaria reached Vivian and Altaria tapped her beak on the floor twice. Vivian's eyes widen. "Uh oh looks like the foods coming back up!" She rushes off vanishing into the crowd with Sylveon right behind her. Sylveon runs out to a balcony behind the castle and lets out a dazzling gleam that creates a pink flare. The army knows its time and prepares for attack.

"Gini? It hurts. My stomach hurts. Is the baby ok? Please tell me the baby is ok," Yanagi rasped as she looked at the other woman with pain filled eyes, blood was now starting to come from a cut above her left eyebrow. She grasped at the dragon queen's kimono and pulled her into a hug, tears falling at a rapid pace, "don't tell me he hurt the baby please. Everything hurts".
"Tsk tsk. Songbird come here I don't want your feathers dirtied by her hands," Kurodo stood at the end of the hall with beartic and guards. Yanagi slowly tried to rise and limp over to the man that had called her like a canine pokemon.

Gini turned in displeasure. Before she could ask the window next to the king shatters. Terra and Drake jump through weapons drawn. A battle cry could be heard. Zirinus had joined the battle too!" She rode on her sled through the kingdom cutting down guards with the help of Gardevoir. Gini drew her sword and picked up Yanagi. Vivian had turned the corner to see the king. She drew her rapier. It was 3 on 1. Sylveon slipped passed and chased after Gini. Altaria caught up too. The kingdom turned into a mad house of screams.