• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

Gini nodded at the healer and thanked her and asked her is she could help in anyway possible. "Make sure Snowruntnis at her side at all times..." she said to the healer. Gini walked to Yanagi's old room and moved it all into a room twice the size and had its own private bathroom. They set up her room to resemble the ice kingdom to make her feel at home. They knitted clothes for her and gave her a brand new wardrobe and a new set of rings and necklaces. They brought in the fixed flower ring and set it on a cushion on the bed.

Lola waved to kyra, jumping off of her cart to rush up to the fire general. She checked for the wounds before realizing what she was doing, "sorry! Force of habit, my kingdom doesn't know I'm here so I can't stay for long".

Yanagi was dressed is a baby blue kimono and led to sit on the bed again. She breathed in and out, trying to keep from bursting into tears again. Snorunt was placed in her arms again and the healer nodded to Gini, telling her to try and get her to talk before ushering everyone out. Yanagi sat on the bed, looking around her new room but not at Gini.

Gini puts her hand on her shoulder and talks to her about things that could make her happy. She told jokes and crazy stories that Gini did as a child. She made tea for them and she tried to get her to communicate in some way.

Kyra looked at her and she hugged her tight "its ok...i don't mind " she blushed then she cried a little then she smiled at her "what no...can you move here...maybe i really want to know you " she whimpered a little.

Yanagi finally looked at Gini but she didn't smile or laugh. Her eyes looked empty and she held no happiness in her face. Snorunt tried to get her attention but it didn't work, "why did you do it? You said I could go home and you tore me away from it. You hurt my friend and broke your word. I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to see you, and I will not sing for you".
She then pushed Gini away and buried herself under the blankets until only the top of her head peaking out.

Lola shook her head with a smile, fixing her kimono. She pulled her hair up into a bun and looked at the fire general, "I'm afraid I can't. I have always lived in the water kingdom. I could never leave it, I'm sorry. I can try to visit and maybe you can sneak and write letters to me".

Kyra drooped then she nodded at her "oh ok...." she sat down in a chair then she sighed " I will try but i really want to know you more...you are a nice person and your dumb warlord " she growled "i don't understand why he had to ban me" she drooped

Gini felt sad and got up. She made her way to the door and turned around just to look at her one last time. She opened the door and began to walk out.

Meanwhile, Vivian walked through the corridors looking for the young Yanagi. She peered down every hall until passing a very depressed Gini. She saw the room and opened the door slowly to see a hopeless Yanagi.

Yanagi hid under blankets with snorunt. She heard the door open but ignored it. Trying to keep tears down along with her wails. She sniffled and tried to generate a calming aura around herself. She pooled her eyes out of her bundle looking at the intruder in her room.

"The warlords at every protective of their kingdoms. I am as well," Lola hummed as she motioned for Kyra to show her the wounds she had received. Including the ones on her ribs. She had to make sure that no ribs were to broken, not that she doubted the fire kingdom healers.

Kyra nodded then she walked inside and she took off her kimono and she put on a pair of small shorts and she wrapped her chest in a bandage to hide them then she laid on her bed and she smiled "here you can look" she sighed then she drooped " so will we see each other again" she asked with a small blush.

"There should be a masquerade coming up int a village outside the capital. It's small but it might give you what need to come visit. A lot of people will be there, all you need to do is wear a mask," Lola hummed as she checked the other woman over, fingered dancing over the injuries as she pored her ability into it. She looked back in Kyra's eyes and nodded happily, "your bruised and it will hurt but, you will survive. I have to go, I don't need guards coming to check on me and finding out that I visits a banned criminal".

(OOC: Its like Romeo and Juliet )
"ok i'll join i promise...and i hope to see you there" Kyra whispered then she smiled when used her ability on her. it felt good to be healed and being near her. Kyra blushed alittle then she sighed "ok bye...i can't wait to see you again...wait whats your name.." she drooped a little,she was starting to slowly fall in love with her.

"Hello darling..." Vivian said sitting next to her on the bed "are you feeling better?" She asked as she handed her a book for her to read. "I brought this for you in case you got bored." Vivian smiled at her adorable Face

"I don't need your pity," Yanagi grumbled turning over so that her back faced the fairy queen. Snorunt crawled out of the blankets and took the book into her hands, bowing. The ice type opened it and started looking through its pages. Yanagi turned her head to look back at Vivian, her copper eyes sharp and full of hidden tears, "leave".
Kibo had left the room and prisoner to find Gini and tell her his findings. When he saw she was upset she stopped her walk, "spill what your upset about".

(Hopefully they both live)
"My name is Lola. You are? I don't believe ive ever caught it," Lola smiled as she dusted herself off and packed her supplies. Minty was munching on some plants when Lola started packing and fitted the wagon on her, "I hope to see you there".

"My name is Kyra...." Kyra smiled then when she left she waved her off "have a good day i'll write to you soon i promise" she smiled then she noticed where minty was eat "EKK! who ate my plants!" she chuckled then she got on her knees and she fixed her small garden.
(Yeah hopefully)

Vivian gets up and walks out of the room. She closed the door and walks down the hall to her room.

"Yanagi I angry at me" Gini said sadly. "I took her away from her home apparently..."

"Well I can clear some of it. The prisoner is an ice warlord who apparently was told that she was sold here as a slave by someone. They came to retreave her as apparently she and her mother are well liked geishas in their kingdom known as the songbirds," Kibo ground out as he tried to calm Gini's nerves. He patted her back and pulled her into a hug, glaring at anyone who saw him do it. He pulled back and stood at attention, "you could got talk to him. You got in a confrontation with him and I think you could learn things that might help you get on her good side. It's up to you though".
When Vivian left, Yanagi climbed out of her blankets and walked into the bathroom. She gather warm water for a bath and lit candles around her while putting the other light sources out. She relaxed into the water, leaning back to look up at the ceiling.

Lola waved good by and the duo continued on their route home. Once they arrived Victor and Ray greeted them. Lola pulled the wagon into its usual resting place and got to work gather plants that needed to be brought into the city to be sold the following days.

Kyra got down fixing her plants then she went inside her house to lay down and sleep.she dreamed of her and Lola together and living in one place together. Emboar smiled at his owner and he sat at her door guarding it, he kind of looked like an old fat guy but was still strong as heck.

Gini thought about the idea but was too tired to act now. Dark was nearing once again and she head off to her bedroom. She changed into something comfy and layed in bed. On the marble floors Axew and Ralts spread out a blanket on the cold marble floors and set up a Chess board. Ralts and Axew battled it out as Gini and Altaria watched. They lit candles around them so they could see better. They laughed and had a good time which rose Gini's spirit.

Yanagi finished her bath and changed into a night shirt. She laid over the covers for a bit before deciding to do something about her and Kurodo's position in the dragon type keep. She changed into a short kimono with brown pants and boots. Pulling on a cloak she was made. She made a bundle of food and extra clothes before sneaking out of her room with snorunt. She dodged around guards and grabbed the keys off one. She made it to the holding cells and opened Kurodo's cell. The man layed in a corner clutching his bleeding shoulder with gritted teeth. Yanagi rushed forward and ripped a piece of her kimono to patch up his wound. The duo snuck out of the castle and into the surrounding town. Yanagi dropped her other fan as they left the village and ran towards the north. Using the forests and other objects to hide their way.
Kibo made it to his room were he fell asleep after racking off his armour.

Lola finished her fields and went inside to make dinner and rest. Victor and Ray presenting her with a blue mask for the masquerade.

(OOC: *Chuckles* when i said emboar looked like a old man i meant it...his flames are around his mouth and chin so they look like a Beard)

Kyra woke up from her nap and Inferape walked up to her with a mask. it was light red and it had a markings of a Emboar on it "aww thanks " she smiled then she ran out side and she tackled Emboar and she giggled at the old pokemon and he hugged her back.

Vivian stood and watched the duo slip out of the palace. Gini stood by her side and smiled. "I'm glad I told the guards to not stop them if they see them escaping..." Gini said smiling. "She's happy now... I just hope she visits, but I doubt it..." She frowns and closes her bedroom door. The two continued to play chess as Altaria sleeps on the bed. Gini slipped under the covers on the left side of the bed where she watched them play chess. She slowly dozed off into a dreaming state.

Vivian watched Gini walk off still depressed. She turns and heads to the grand library. People sat and read throughout the library. She scanned through the books and grabbed a few. Vivian returned to her room and opened one of the books and a letter fell out. It read "Dear mother, it's me your daughter. I miss you sooooo much and I want you to com home. Azurill misses you too even though she's mi Pokémon. We miss you! Love Lucia. She looked at her spelling errors and laughed. "I miss my young Lucia..." she sighs. Lucia is only 5 years old but has an Azurill to keep her company. She reads the book and slips the note into her pocket for safe keeping

Kurodo and Yanagi found an escaped group of ice kingdom soldiers that managed to get a blimp up and running. The ride to the kingdom was quick and efficient with the help of the flying vehicle. When they landed in the ice kingdom capital, Yanagi took a deep breath in. The cold air biting at her nose, she helped Kurodo to healers then found herself being welcomed by the royal family. Her mother's estate fell to her now as the older woman was still missing but she was assured that their were scouts looking for her. She stepped into the large house, feeling it's walls and ice kingdom decor. The servants of the house welcomed her with open arms and she was immediately put to work arranging the paperwork that came with inheritance. She was told that the kingdom's house of song was offering her a place in its ranks. And by the time she made it to the master suite it took her everything face plant the floor. Kurodo walked into her room and the two talked well into the night.

Zirinus layed in bed under 5 layers of blankets listening to the cheers of the kingdom. She was unsure of what the event was but she was getting annoyed. The kingdom backed up two mountains and she lived in between the two mountains. Gardevoir layed on the bed across from Zirinus and Swinub layed next to Zirinus. They were both fast asleep but she couldn't understand how that was even possible at this point. She got up carefully to waking the two Pokémon and walked into the kitchen. She quickly put on her slippers since she couldn't handle the cold stone floor. Zirinus prepared some tea as she sat with a warm blanket wrapped around her but it didn't help much.

Kyra got up and she put on the mask and she walked to the kingdom and she gave Emboar a branch so it would act as a crane. "hehe "she smiled then she knocked on the door of lola's house "hey lola " she smiled then she giggled then she waited

Kogeyama watched carefully over the party. They had a team of undercover golducks that used their Psychic abilities to find any enemies during the dance. He scans the room looking for anything new,different, or evil. Kyra(sorry this happened to be the water queen before you joined) entered the room next to Kogeyama. "Wow... how beautiful!" Queen Kyra said to Kogeyama. He nodded and continued to scan the room

Lola opened her door wearing a deep blue kimono with long sleeves and long neck line. Her mask was on her face and she smiled brightly at Kyra, "hello. Are you ready to go? I can't stay all night because I have a delivery to make in the morning but I can stay pretty late".
She wore a small amount of makeup and opened a fan to flutter around. She offered her hand to Kyra and nodded to where minty was hooked up to the cart so they could make it to the masquerade.

Queen Kyra put on a Prinplup mask and walked into the ballroom. She wandered the party greeting friends and family who came to join them. Her and Prinplup danced on the dance floor and had a great time. Meanwhile Clefa wore a black ninja outfit and sat on a Frokie statue that sat on 4 ledges near he ceiling. Spoink sat on the statue straight across of Clefa and peered down below to watch the party closely. They pull out a crossbow and set it in place.

Kira smiled then she took her hand and she got in the cart and she smiled "i hope i don't get caught and thrown out" she sighed then she hugged her arm. Emboar followed the cart slowly with his crane and he smirked at his appearance.

A golduck spotted the cart and the strange emboar. He reported it right away. When Kogeyama heard the news he was about to go kick them out but he had a better idea. He put a sign up outside saying "NO FIRE TYPES" he walked back inside and watched as his plan fell into play. He soon whispered into Kyra's ear her job and she giggled at the idea.

Minty started off toward the party and when they got there Lola stepped out. She smiled brightly at all of the colours and sounds. She pulled on Kira's hand to drag her onto the dance floor, music already flooding her head and ears. She straightened her kimono out and looked at the other woman, "hurry up! You don't want to miss a thing! It's going to be so much fun"!

Emboar sighed then he stayed outside when he saw the sign 'i guess i am too big" he thought to hisself. Kira gasped then she smiled as she was pulled onto the dance floor "hehe i'm coming Lola" she smiled happily then she got on the dance floor and she started to dance with her.

Lola grabbed both her hands and started to spin around, moving to the music carefully. Other people and Pokemon danced around them so she had to be careful not to run into them. She didn't notice the Pokemon watching the party, putting her full attention into the fire kingdom general and the party. Lights bounced off of everything and her clothing bounce light as well. The blues took on a lighter hue and she laughed in happiness.

Clefa and Spoink were informed on the plan and all they did was giggle about it. They watched their target closely and still giggles quietly. Kyra walked towards the girls with a glass of wine. When she begins to walk past Kira she "accidentally" runs into and spills her red white all over her outfit. "Oh I'm sorry!" She yelled "let me get some towels.." she turned and smirked never returning with towels

Kira gasped when the red wine was spilled on her kimono and she just giggled but was still mad "hey....what the heck was that girls problem she clearly came over here and did that " she groaned then she shook it off and she danced with her new friend , it was awesome and fun , she didn't want the night to end. its been a long time since she had fun.

"She probably just had a little to much to drink," Lola giggled as well, as she continued to spin, trying to keep her face always turned to look at Kira. She hadn't even seen the woman walk up to them until the drinks had been spilt. Her mood turned sour when a man walked past her with a smirk, pinching her butt as he moved, "hey"!

when the man thought Lola's butt, that made her get in sour mood then she walked up to him and she growled "don't touch her!"she growled then she looked him in the eyes, her eyes had fire in them and she turned around and she went up to Lola and she continued to dance with her. "sorry he made me mad as well"

"Not a problem. He deserved it," Lola smiled and stood closer to the other woman. She continued to dance and her smile turned sheepish when the music slowly quited into a couple dance song. She tugged on Kira's hand to pull her off the dance floor to allow others to take their place, "how about we get some food or maybe a drink"?

Kira blushed when the song turned into a couple dance song and she was tugged so she followed her and she walked with her off the dance floor and she smiled "yeah sure i wouldn't mind" she laid her head on her shoulder " so have you ever been with a guy before" she asked in a sheepish voice

Clefa lost it and laughed as the spilled wine. She couldn't control it and fell off the statue. Spoink caught her with his Psychic abilities just an inch over Lola's head. She quickly lifted her back onto the statue and they hid trying to stay undetected.

"N-no! I have never been with anyone," Lola blushed, her mask not covering it as it enveloped her neck and ears. She felt a whisp of air above her head but paid no mind to it. She walked to a food stand and ordered a choco banana for herself and waited for Kira to order before she payed, "why? Ha-have you? I-I don't mean to pry of course"!