• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

Yanagi slowly lost consciousness as Kibo slid around the corner to help lead his queen to a waiting blimp. He cut down enemies but only ones who tried to fight them. Many kingdoms like the psychic and ground saw this attack as the dragon, dark, and fairy kingdoms attempt to gain more power but didn't move against it.
Kurodo laughed manically but when he lost sight of Yanagi turned feral. Him and beartic were join by his weaville and other ice kingdom Pokemon, "give me back my songbird"!

Kogeyama and his Weevile jump through the window raming right into Kurodo. Weevile sent a Slash attack right into the Beartic's eye. Gini continued to run down the hall with Kibo by her side. Terra and Vivian were ordered into the blimp. They rushed to Gini's side. They went from corridor to corridor. Gini reached the courtyard where the blimp was waiting but so was a battle. 2 guards in full body armor stood in front of us. We were no match for them. But just then a scream was heard and Zirinus' sled ran right into them knocking them down. Swinub broke free from his harness and Gardevoir picked him up. Zirinus salutes. "Mind if I join in?" She asks yanking a bag of her stuff off the sled who layed on top of the 2 unconscious warriors. Gini realized one thing though. "The baby!" She yelled as Vivian and Terra reached them.

Kurodo pushed Kogeyama off of himself and ran. He ducked through countless halls and into a room.
Yanagi let out a noise of discomfort, her body still reeling in pain as she tried to breathe in. The cold sinking through the thin fabrics of her clothes and into her bones. Kibo stepped infront of Gini, "get her on the blimp! The cold can't be good for her! Now what baby"?

"Just find the baby!" Gini yelled. She ran with Zirinus' help. The blimp didn't fully tounch the ground which mean they had to jump. She ran faster and faster. She couldn't make it up there with a normal jump she had to take a different route. So instead she took out a throwing and knife and threw it into a guards leg who had been fighting in front of the blimp. He crouched in the pain. Gini jumped into his back and rolled on the flooring of the blimp protecting Yanagi's head from injuries. Zirinus climbed up with the help of her Pokémon. Altaria who carried Axew and Ralts got on too. Gini set Yanagi on the medical bed and wrapped blankets around her. "It's not enough!" Just then Zirinus had a thought. She pulled out the 5 layers of blankets and covered her with it. "Gardevoir! Heal pulse!" Zirinus ordered. Gardevoir began to heal Yanagi slowly. Gini rushed to the captain. "Take to the air and send another blimp!" She ordered. "Zirinus stay with her..." Gini leaped out of the blimp barely making it out before the doors closed. Terra took Gini's place quickly. She sat by Yanagi's side but Gini was ordered to stay. Vivian banged against the blimp door after Gini had jumped out. All of their Pokémon had made it too.

Ami gasped when she heard all the attacks then she ran to the others and she saw them fighting "what the heck is happening" she drew her sword and she ran by Gini's side "i'll help you guys..i never liked this guy anyway..he had a dirty look since i saw his face " she growled then she looked at then she looked at a small rope and she climbed up it and she climbed into the blimp with Hiro "hey guys.. i want to help you guys" she smiled at them.

Kibo nodded and changed back into the castle, his talonflame helped protect him and he waved to kogeyama, "hey did you see where Kurodo went! There is a child in danger apparently"!
Kurodo's beartic charged down the hall after the ice king clutching its eye. Kibo nodded to kogeyama to follow him and charged after the ice type. He saw it duck into a room and followed only to see a fragil sheet of ice covering a long pit fall. Kurodo and his beartic stood by a door that led somewhere he didn't know, holding a small bundle of dark green blankets, "looking for this"!

Last edited:
Gini was able to catch A glimpse of Kibo ducking into a room. She followed but stood next to the door. She listened to them talk as her katana was held tightly in her hands. She slides in quickly and appears from behin Kibo and she points her katana at him.

Meanwhile, Kogeyama was helped up by Drake. Wigglytuff was off battling somehwere as Emboar rushed down the hall. He greeted his warlord politely with a bow. Drake had an idea. He discussed it with both of them. Kogeyama rushed into the room appearing on the otherside of Kibo

Beartic growled loudly at them all and pointed to his now missing eye. Kurodo continued to laugh and pulled a knife out of his sleeve, twirling it around the pointing it at the bundle, "one wrong step on that ice and down you go! All the way until you go splat! You took away my bird and now are trying to take away my child? How rude and I invited you into my home"!
Kibo growled and tightened his grip on his sword looking for any other way to get to them but the walls were bare of shear ice, to slick to make any holding in, "just give us the kid and you don't get hurt"!

I just then a rumble was heard. The roof bursts open from a shadow ball. A piece of the room hit the knife out of his hand and an Emboar reaches in and snatches the king. Wigglytuff jumps down kicking Beartic in his good eye and stands by Drakes side who stand by his Emboar. The second blimp landed on the roof and Emboar jumps in and seperates the baby and the king. Gini and Drake jump in as well waiting for the others

Ami loses her grip on the blimp and she was about to fall when Hiro's talanflame came out of no where and catched her. "thank you Hiro!" she cried then hiro got on and they dived down to where Beartic was and Talanflame used Brave bird on it.

Kurodo screeched loudly and his cry was copied by the flying bundle. Kibo's talonflame charged forward and grasped the bundle before it could hit the floor and Kibo grabbed it and pressed it into his chest. He uncovered the baby's face and a small upset baby boy looked up at him, "got him"!

(Brb phone is about to die)

Gini grabbed Kibo and pulled him inside the blimp. It took off and they watched the battle from the sky. They sat for a minute making sure everyone was there and they were. She looked to see that Hironand Ami were safe too

Hiro and Ami flew to the blimb and ami waved to them from their talonflame then she went near the blimp and she landed with Hiro and she smiled "we did it guys" she walked over to them and she giggled "...i'm sorry for all the horriable things i have done....will you please forgive me"

Everyone layed on the floor and nodded...
Meanwhile, Terra and Vivian see that Yanagi is slowly improving and they told her that they have the baby and the king. Zirinus cuddled with Swinub in the corner of the blimp. She doesn't know what to do now that she is wanted in her own kingdom. She knew this was coming and was able to pack. She doesn't know what to do now

Ami smiled then she passed out of tiredness but Hiro caught her and he laid her down next to everyone and he smiled " sleep well my little fire ball" he chuckled then he laid her down and he smiled at her

"Well it's a boy. Would the grandmother like to hold him," Kibo joked holding the baby out to Gini trying to lighten the mood. The baby was still crying though it had turned to sniffles. Yanagi slowly woke, pain blossoming in her shoulder and head as her eyes were flooded with light. She slowly rose up and looked around until she rasped to , "where is Ai"?

Gini smiled and held him in her arms. She smiled and leaned against the wall. She dozed off from the exhaustion

Vivian sat holding her hand. "It's ok... we are heading to the Dragon Kingdom..." she said softly as Terra grabbed her snowrunt and placed him next to Yanagi.

"Is Ai all right? did Kurodo hurt him," Yanagi asked again trim to peice together what happened before she passed out. She looked up at Vivian and shook her head, guilt washing over her, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't thane yelled at you or ran away with Kurodo. That wretched man. Ai isn't even my son. He's some rock kingdom woman that Kurodo had been with and gave up".

"Your son is all right and we will take care of hat horrible man. Alright?" She said with a smile. She continued to hold her hand until the blimp landed. The other blimp landed too. The doors slid open and their stood Gini holding Ai in her arms. She handed Yanagi her baby and they carried her back to he old room

"I'm sorry I acted that way to you, Gini. You were only trying to protect me and this has happened I'm sorry," Yanagi apologized as she fixed the bundle of blankets. Ai grasped her finger and giggled at the site of his mother. Big round blue eyes stared up at everbody as the baby got comfortable with them all, "His name is Ai. And I hope you will accept him and I into your kingdom".

Gini lays her hand on Yanagi's head. "Don't you mean our kingdom..." she said with a smile. They let her rest in her room and Gini brought in a crib that the crafters had made. They set it next to her bed so she could check on him when she is resting. They had new blankets made for the baby and even a small kimono for him. They gave presents to him and Gini thought this would be the best one yet. She handed Yanagi a present for the baby. When they opened it a newly hatched Dratini popped its head out of the box.

Yanagi smiled brightly at the tiny Pokemon and slowly unbundled Ai to see his new friend. A chubby hand reached out to the pokemon, giggling when it sniffed his fingers. Kibo stood by the door watching the whole thing, already planning weapon designs for the young price once he was old enough to start defense classes. A guard walked in and whispered in his ear and Kibo nodded but didn't tell want to break the news and ruin the moment. Yanagi smiled up at Gini with a tired grin, "thank you. You have no idea what this means to me and Ai. I have a question though. What are you going to do when starts walking and decides that your throne is his favorite place to eat cookies"?

Ami woke up and she walked up to Kibo and Yanagi and she sighed then she ran over to Yanagi and she smiled "hey guys..so wheres the baby " she smiled then she bent down and she looked at Kibo "man all you guys are such amazing people..i'm glad i know you guys"

"This is Ai," Yanagi introduced her son to the fire queen. The blue eyed baby giggles still directed at the small Pokemon he had been given. The dratini staring back at him curiously, sniffing the baby every so often. Yanagi smiled before her eyes grew large and she handed the young child over to Ami hurriedly. She pushed into her private bathroom and the contents of her stomach emptied into the toilet.

Gini smiled and walked off to the prison. Here mood changed completely on the sight of the cold hearted king. She entered the cell to see him chained to the wall. She sent her fist flying into his gut. "You are nothing but trash!" She yelled spitting on him

Ami held the baby close to her and she smiled "aww hello there Ai...its so nice to meet you" she brushed back the child's hair." i'm glad your ok...your mom was so brave and so are you" she smiled.

Kurodo just growled and spit back at her. Shoulders still held high and still grinning. He laughed lowly and bared his teeth at the dragon queen, "where is my songbird? And my son? You arnt cruel enough to keep us apart are you? Did you notice anything different about Yanagi? Her growing stomach or increase tiredness perhaps? Your to late she will always be mine and you can never break our love"!
Yanagi was still hunched over the toilet, her stomach heaving and causing her pain. Her hair was still tied back so that was a good thing.

"Really..." she swiped a throwing knife across his eye. "Now your just like your Beartic." She turned and walked out. Gini found Yanagi in the bathroom in pain. "It's happened hasn't it... your pregenant.."

"I-i don't know what you are talking about," Yanagi tried to lie but heaved again and let out a grown of pain. Her face, clear of makeup, paler than usual. She whimper softly and grasped at her stomach when it finally stopped. She looked up at to if sheepishly, "I'm perfectly fine and healthy. See"?
Kibo strode up to the baby and used a finger to tickle his belly. Ai laughed full heartedly and Yanagi sighed content when she heard it.

Last edited:
Gini facepalmed herself and walked into the bedroom and picked up the baby Dratini. She placed the little Dratini with Ai and Dratini snuggles up next to the baby knowing that he will be his companion

Ami smiled at kibo and she giggled "isn't he such a cutie Kibo" she then handed the Ai to him "here want to hold him" she smiled at him and she looked at Hiro and she smiled.

Ai giggled loudly and hugged the small dragon type before sticking his thumb in his mouth and falling asleep. Yanagi walked into the bedroom and thanked everyone for their help. Kibo shook his head and stated that he held him earlier and it seemed the young prince want to sleep. Personally Kibo wanted to go torture the man in the dungeons and maybe sneak off to see his secret lotus flower.

Gini cleaned some blood of her knuckles form before and looked at Kibo "I think it's time you gave the king a visit..." she said wih a grin. She turned back and took Ai from Ami's arms. She sat him in his crib where his trusty Dratini cuddled with him

Ami looked at Gini and she smiled at her and she gave her a clean rag to clean her hands " here you go Gini we don't want the baby to get bloody i don't think his mother would like that"

"Thank you!" She saidbwitth a smile wiping off her hands. She yawned and gave Yanagi a hug. "Sleep now my dearest..." Gini said as she went to her room. She collapsed on her bed and dozed off. She didn't bother changing. Meanwhile, Drake and Terra lay in bed and let out a sigh. Emboar walks in and his eyes widen as he slowly walks out. Vivian the other hand was fast asleep in her bed

"Your right his mother wouldn't like that," Yanagi answered sitting on her bed. She waited for everyone to leave so that she could change into a sleeping shirt. Kibo left and sat inside Kurodo's cell, with cold eyes and dark grin. He stayed in that room for a long time just freaking the ice king out by grinning like a gengar then left. Already planning on how to make his torture as long and as painful as possible.
Kurodo swore and yelled after Kibo. Screaming to be let go and that his songbird be returned to him. He started blabbering nonsense about how his sons would wipe all of them off the map.

Gini woke up in the middle of the night. She got up and changed into something comfy and sat in bed unable to sleep. She couldn't handle it and she got up. Ralts was awake too and followed her. They reached the throne room where one of the night maids brought our tea for the two. They sat at the small table and sipped their warm tea. The marble floors reflected the tempsture of the air. Gini didn't step off the cushion and sat still. She didn't know what to do at this point. She turned to Ralts "I don't know if I can handle this..." she said letting out a sight afterwards. Zirinus entered he room and knocked on the wall. "Hello mistress... she said taking a seat. Gardevoir joined them and sat next to Zirinus directly across from them. Gini poured them some tea and sat quiet for a few minutes.

Yanagi laid in her bed, left hand resting on her stomach. She knew she was pregnant but what good was a princess who had two sons and no partner to raise them. Any noble would see them as a threat to the blood line and not bother with her and she didn't want to marry someone who just wanted a title. She looked at the ceiling and let it slowly fade away into nothingness, sleep over taking her brain. Kibo used the secret passages to make it to his secret lady, enjoying her company and love for the period of time they had together.

Hiro walked up behide Ami and he put his arms around her body then he kissed her cheek "hey sweety..." he teased her then he held her close "Hiro!...what are you doing.." she blushed then she drooped "do you love me" she asked. Hiro nodded then pet her head then he smiled then he hugged her tight "yep"