• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This idea has been in my head for way too long without telling anybody. It’s for my second character. Tyler mentions that he has a Uncle named or as a code name, “CrossBlade” I was thinking that he could mysteriously be with the Lumberjacks.

Name: CrossBlade
Height: 6’3”
Pokémon: Scizor and Angeslash
Backstory: Was the blacksmith of a disbanded Guild. CrossBlade is Tyler’s uncle and taught him what he knows. He fought alongside Tylers father when he died in battle. The most important thing about this character is that he has a very thick RUSSIAN ACCENT. This is crucial to his character. He also knows who the people in the Guild are because Tyler writes him letters.

This character will not come in right away, only when we rescue the Lumberjacks.

It's ok. I am just really liking the RP. I just had this idea for a kind of inventer type character who has a indecency to blow things up on occasion. The other idea would be this very dark and sinister looking but kind of very sweet witchy type who makes potions and knows how to cure most things. Also really love the time period this RP is set in, so if I seem very excited and want to make another character, now you know why.

@JayBird Joe, you need to add appearance and personality to him.

He can be the one trying to defend them, or the only one with strong Pokémon. I named him CrossBlade because I was originally going to give him doublade, and have a step that went on his back so that he could then.
(Realizes that it sounds way cooler than in my head)
He might not have an angeslash anymore....

Name: Maira Arvich

Guild: None, but will probably join the Storm Breakers.

Class/Job: Healer

Element: Earth

Height: 5’5

Weight: 120-ish lbs.

Appearance: Maira is a slim girl with long, auburn-blonde hair which goes about halfway down her back. She has brown eyes, and is causican.

Outfit: She usually wears dresses. They have to be changed relatively often, due to the amount of grime, blood and other nastiness she deals with when tending to people. She has a large bag filled with various components for making medicines.

Personality: She is enthusiastic in the extreme. She is very optimistic, and pretty naive as well. She is easily fooled as she generally takes people at their word, but she is very knowledgeable about anything pertaining to medicine or the wilderness. She always does her best to be helpful, and worries a lot when she feels like she cannot do anything to help a friend. (As per usual, personality will be developed more in the RP.)

Skills: She is an Expert at finding edible or medicinal plants in the countryside, especially in forest, plains, and to a lesser extent, swamp. She also has a knack for communicating with Wild Pokémon. Not anything huge, like persuading a swarm of Beedril to stop attacking, but more like understanding why the Beedril are attacking. They understand her better, she understands them better. Due to her connection to the Earth element, she has some healing magic that is used alongside her medicinal knowledge. However, she cannot use any magic if she is not touching the ground. (I think she would be fine in a tree, but it wouldn’t work if she was suspended above the ground, like from a Psychic or on an Air Ride Pokemon.)

Weakness: She is not very combative, and is compatively young. She does not have any way to defend herself in battle, so she has to hide and/or provide healing support to the best of her ability. Her powers will not work unless she is touching the ground. Not to mention she is easily tricked.

Pokémon:

Clara (Leafeon)

I know, I know, I’m a Hypocrite, but between the PokeDex entries, it’s type and it’s learnset Leafeon was the perfect choice! Don’t judge!

Background: Maira lived in a small village in the south of Kelan for most of her life. Her grandmother was a great healer, and Maira was inspired by her and wanted to follow in her footsteps. She has now been wandering around providing healing services to the poor, and earning a living by traveling into the wilderness to find rare herbs and other medicines and selling them to apothecaries. She wants to help people, and will join the guild if she meets them and one of their members needs help.

I'm just making my second character before going back to posting in the RP.

This character was formerly with the Storm Breakers as a mage. He was humiliated in the town after screwing up on his grand magic trick. Frustrated, he attempted to cast a powerful spell at the crowd. However, that spell would soon be his last...

I'm gone for one day and I get left behind. Ok, ok, I won't be dropping out (yet), but I would like a recap, please. Because OMG my brother stole the Chromebook all day today and I just was able to get on because he went to bed, and the Chromebook is my only point of access to this site due to my parents being on their computers and/or not letting me on due to them not wanting to mess things up there. Anyway, sorry if I held anyone up and for the awful posts today, I was only on for short periods of time, and I needed to post to help everyone along. And I made this much longer than it needed to be...

Nothing too terrible much happened since Stella lit things up... Rolen is now over by Azumi, giving her some light while she tries surgery on the woodcutter. Amra found a girl in the woods... but I think you saw that. Apparently Tyler has a coin with magic properties. And of course, a lot more happened in the discussion than in the RP.

Btw, @Hecotoro is Maira accepted?

Oh, so I haven't missed much? Ok, I almost freaked out when I saw the number of posts that were here and at the RP. I honestly didn't count to see which place had more. Anyway, is anyone waiting for Stella or Nora, and is there some sort of commotion nearby either one of the two that they should react to?

Ugg, I don't know what to post though! Ugg, I need more time to think! AGGG! Ok, ok, calm down Playful, you will think of something that isn't a few sentences long. Just talk it out to yourself like you do normally. Ok, I am going to try to post as soon as I come up with more than, 'Nora nodded as she followed with her two dragon types. She was unsure to trust this stranger, but her dragons seemed to be fine with her around, although they were not the best at finding enemies.'

Alrighty, I've decided to make a second character after managing to not use half a box of tissues like last time.

Name: His name is Evan Livol.
Species: Elgyem | Cerebral Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown at the moment, due to there being no known records of him at the moment.
Guild: He was formerly with the Storm Breakers for a brief moment earlier, though he will attempt to join the guild again.
Class/Job: He is a mage.
Element: Light
Height: 1'2" | 35.56 cm
Weight: 10.8 lbs | 4.90 kg
Ability: Synchronize - The Pokémon reflects the same status condition to the foe if the foe inflicts a negative status effect on the Pokémon.
Appearance: Evan is your young, everyday Elgyem. His physique appears noticeably younger upon closer inspection. His oblong head is somewhat flatter on the very top. He wears a small, midnight black cassock that is slightly too big for him. He has on a cloudy gray bonnet, a pair of snow white mittens and a pair of socks in a similar hue as his mittens. He is often seen carrying a large red book and a small satchel.
Personality: Evan is often known for his neutral outlook in life. He attempts to get others to follow the path of truth and other moral areas. However, he tends to get a bit upset when questioned about his beliefs with the one high up in the skies. He attempts to use words to resolve the conflict, instead of just diving in with a spell or other means of force.
Skills: Evan is able to handle high tiered light-based spells in the field of combat. He is adept with making almost any form of scenery a bit brighter with his light element. The power of light is often used to heal most forms of wounds and protect himself, along with other allies with needed.
Weakness: Due to Evan's crystal being unlinked to his staff, it is a bit difficult to control most basic spells that he attempts to execute. Additionally, it becomes even harder for him to utilize his magic when he has magical surges at times. These surges enable him to use more complex spells, at the cost of a lack of control. The surges also put his body in strain, in which combined with his infantile size often makes him tired out very quickly.
Background: Evan used to work as a priest in a church located in the Kingdom of Parral. He would give his everyday sermons in the afternoon for those that attended. Some of the people were kind enough to leave offerings and donations for the church. However, Evan had used part of the donations to pay off his father's debt. When he was questioned about where the money went, Evan simply answered on the topic of charity. However, someone saw through his untruthful shrouds when they caught him sneaking out of church with a modest pile of coins in a bag. After being questioned about the true meaning of God and the values of the church's morality, Evan decided to make a break for the kingdom's exit. He attempted to cast a powerful, enticing spell to distract the angry mob. However, that spell would be his last... A huge fit of panic and rage instead accidentally turned him into a young Pokémon. The staff was soon broken after it was unable to handle the surge of mana, but the crystal remained intact and floating aside him. He ran back to his mother's home, which was abandoned after her passing from a few days ago. He decided to wear his newborn clothing and disguise as an infant after a brief look in a cracked mirror. He fled to the Kingdom of Kelan and attempted to work with the Storm Breakers. Knowing that he could be questioned since he was now a young Pokémon without a guardian or anyone else to back him up, he decided to hide in the forest for some time. He decided to give another shot at trying to join the Storm Breakers after somewhat managing to get himself and his spells together. He is now attempting to find a way to turn himself back, though it may be more than forever without the memory of how he unintentionally did it in the first place.

Ok, here is my new and improved version of CrossBlade.....

Name: CrossBlade or known as Uncle CrossBlade to Tyler
Height: 6’3”
Role: Super buff swordsman
Appearance: CrossBlade is very intimidating. He has and “x” scar on his forehead, has short brown hair, wears a jet black coat with armor underneath, and wears a harness over his cloak so he can use doublade as a weapon for himself.
Accent: Very thick Russian accent
Pokémon: Doublade and a Haxorus.
Backstory: CrossBlade was a blacksmith for a Guild who went on a mission, and got slaughtered, he was the only one to survive. Thinking that it was his weapons he made, he retired from blacksmithing, and trained to become a warrior. He rejoined a Guild that his brother was in, but were sent into battle with trolls, and his brother died beside him. To control his grief, he gave lessons to his brothers son Tyler, who was heartbroken by his fathers death. He also gave Tyler a gold coin that was infused with dark magic, so when he came of age, he would have a spirit protector.
Catchphrase: “Come Doublade, we shall fight, as one!!!”
Cool stuff: His harness in his back fits in Doublade, the swords come up front so he can use them, but also the swords can use Pokémon moves because the swords are a Pokémon.