• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither can I...

At the moment Rolen’s friendliness levels towards other guild members are as follows:

Azumi: He respects her and is friendly towards her, especially after the healing earlier.

Sarah: Same as Azumi, except water and the tour and stuff instead of the Healing.

Emma: Pretty friendly. This goes up and down a bit as he has to deal with various antics. Probably friendliest with her, even with shenanigans...

Tyler: Exasperated with and has no reason to respect him...

Stella: Has not even talked to her, so nothing yet.

Amra: Dislikes her, for reasons previously discussed.

And I also just realized that Rolen and Sarah basically changed Pokémon for the night... Umbre wouldn’t do well in a tree, and is staying with Rolen, and Faze is up in the tree near Sarah.

Um, how does elemental magic work? I am planning on having the Light Spellbook, or Light Tome as I am now calling it, give Stella extra power behind her light spells. Also, I am planning on having Sola help power her light spells as well if that is fine.
Also, Nora will be found in the woods, she just does not enter random stranger's camps, or walk up to random strangers. She works alone due to the fact that Dragon Tamers are taught that only they can finish their training once they get to a certain point.

Well... it’s kind of up to you and Hecotoro... I personally use light magic as not creating but bending the light, like you would with a Prism or Magnefying glass. But then again, that might just be the way Rolen’s connection works. Stella might be able to create light, or perhaps control it in different ways.

EDIT: Just looked back... most of the characters it the guild are 5’3 or shorter... and then you have Rolen at 6’, rivaled by Amra at 5’10, and then we have a Tyler of unspecified height.

Last edited:
So... I would say that, in D&D terms, the entire cleaning has dim light? It’s not nearly as bright as daylight, I would guess. I could be wrong of course. Kinda depends on how Stella’s spell works, and how much it had to be altered to effect an entire clearing instead of a room.

Well sometimes life gets in the way and needs to take priority over other things.

I kind of wish I could make another character. I have an idea for a healer, but I know we are only allowed to have two characters.