• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*grumbles*

“While I was sparring earlier you shot an arrow. That distracted me and dissipated my spell which could have let me win. End result, I got punched in the face. And it hurt. A lot. Not to mention it was kind of unfair to shoot at someone who is in a one-on-one sparring match.”

Yeah... that could be... a complication during the trip.

Then she might be able to talk to Rolen... how does her magic work? Just channeling her elemental connections? No, she uses spell books...

*Rolen shrugs*

“Neither if you was in the right. That could have seriously injured her. And I’m pretty sure that’s just the way she talks. I don’t think she was comparing us to orphans, she was comparing the guild to an orphanage because of the amount of people they are taking in. Not the best, but better than calling us orphans.”

The spellbooks are guides for her elemental connections. Basically, she has brought three books for her quest. You know, for fun. Basically they teach her HOW to harness her elements in a certain way to do the thing she wants with them.
As for Azumi trying to get close, I can see that. It would be better than where she was. I think you can piece together why she left.

Beware... Magic Missile moves extraordinarily fast, and cannot miss. It can presumably puncture armor, and even if it doesn’t it is three darts of Force slamming into you. That’s gonna bruise. But hopefully he has more self-control than that.

And I was thinking that some days they get multiple missions, so they have to split up to do them.

Emma is so awesome xD she like watch me run with trees on my back.
I like that little thing Sarah, Azumi and Emma have going on. By the class they are and if we take in general stats from RPGs, Sarah is the one with more Agi, Azumi second and Emma last. Emma is the one with highest Strength, Azumi second and Sarah last. They make this perfect little trio.