• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, how about this:
Instead of changing ALL of the posts that he has used dark magic, how about whenever he tries to use it from now on, he gets terrible, well, you’ve read what happens to him whenever the darkness tries to take over. That leads him to not use it anymore due to the immense pain it causes him.
Is that okay for everyone? He won’t use it anymore, and if he tries, he will regret it.

@Hecotoro, you know what would be better then a cape for them, a hooded cloak. It would help with missions as well where they are travelling in secret. It would obscure their looks and help them blend in with the shadows. Especially if you get Leo and Sarah to team up in enchanting it. Leo can tap into Sarah's darkness element and use her power to blend into the shadows and embue the cloaks with it. I feel this would be better use of the cloak that could still have a small crest of the guild on the outside but embroidered in the same color as the cloak so it is not as obvious.

Also @Hecotoro, Samantha would probably be familiar with Sarah's "condition". Honestly I feel like she would probably be the only one to know about it.

@RenzFlintrock, The book that Amra had given Rolen will come into play sometime as well with the story arc. I will try to explain a bit more as the character arc comes closer to an end. The book will come into play and be a vital part of ubderstanding what is happening with Sarah.

No not at all Renz. I feel that it would be a great way for Rolen to grow and expand his knowledge of magic other then just light. I am not completely finished with the character arc yet, but I love the way it is coming along. It will not interfere with the main story too much as I will roll with the punches and work it into the main one as we go along. I am mostly just coming up with the ideas of what I want to do and plan a little on how to incorporate some of the main story into my own character's story. I am basically using this a dry run for my DnD RP. I hope you do not mind being the guinea pigs for it.

@JayBird Joe remember the 1 mile limit Tyler has, I was planning on introducing the king so I can use the post as a way to do it, but just for future reference. They are in the capital, Azumi was flying over downtown. Unless it was a terribly small capital, Tyler shouldn't be nowhere close to the castle.
We can ignore it this time though.

Well I could also see it as being a large city that surrounds a castle. With a slums type system in the outer portion of the city, the iner portion of thw city where the middle class live. Then closer you get to the castle is where you have the upper class. Then there is another wall that houses the castle and the barreks for the army. That is how I picture the city being, but I could be totally wrong in this case.