• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amra nodded to Sam and followed her to breakfast. She would normally have been a lot more enthusiastic, but she was too hungry just then. She was looking forwards to this mission, hopefully she might be able to keep a few berries for herself. She would ask permission, of course. Sitrus berries were not very common in the forests which she usually went to in search of herbs, but they could certainly be useful.
You might need to change this. You used my characters name.

@RenzFlintrock, in the packages is a couple of things. She had them gathered and prepared when Azumi said that they were getting new recruits.
Contents of the box:
  1. A week worth of mage war armor. They are in different colors and designs.
  2. A book of magical attacks and wards. For beginners and advanced mages.
  3. It also contains a bag of magical components to work the spells in the book.
Everything was well thought out and organized. You can add something to it if you would like. I will probably do something for the others as well.

@JayBird Joe, the box already has the enchantment on it. Through the years she has done some things for certain people and has gathered some gear and magical items.

Ooh... it will be a bit before he can spellcast in that. He could launch a Magic Missile that was already prepared, or a Mage Hand, but Wizards normally don’t wear armor because it breaks concentration when working, unless they are used to that. That’s why they have Abjuration spells like Mage Armor.

Both he and I are not sure why he’s been promoted, since he has done almost nothing... he bought Azumi some time to heal herself during the first battle, and he hit Diablo once during the second battle... otherwise he’s done almost nothing useful.

Yes but he is also a team player. He and Amra have worked together and came up with a plan to knock down Azumi. He aslo had a plan to create water in the desert. Just because he is not an attacker in one sense, but he has shown that he is dedicated. Not only did he not give up but he has also done more then he thinks he did.

just have them report to the person who sent the request and then they will get more details then, the place where that person is doesn´t really matter, just make it somewhere in town. The person is a young mage girl who wears a pink robe. Once you get there, I will help with the rest.

Ugggh, the conflict in Rolen’s mind right now.... on the one hand, as a wizard he really wants to read that book, but on the other hand he doesn’t know if he should take it. She was just saying they would have trouble supporting the kittens as well, so he doesn’t feel like he can take it when they need money.

One possible compromise would be taking the book, but giving her some of his money in return.

Hehehehehehehehe....................did that happen to be in the discussion chat? Cause I don’t get notifications from this.......

It really sucks.
@EmoKitty21 i will change the throw into Amra thing......

The reason CrossBlade came in at this point is because this was a point, probably the only chance, that Azumi was alone. Also, she’s injured.

Also you said in you post that the swords were blocking the crowd which means that they would not be been able to black Amra. You also said he had the girl held at the throat with the dublade so really that would been possible for him to blck the hit.