• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry. It kind of fit and besides I needed someone to be the bad guy. Also if you need more info on the being just ask. I will gladly give you some more info now that I got the main part thought out now. I am also glad you are not mad at me for using your character in the backstory for my character. I will also give an updated version of her powers soonish. I am still working on them.

heheheheheheheheheheheheheehheehe.....
I had an idea for another smaller character for Organization X. I was thinking about making him the madman, and make him an acrobatics kind of dude, except he’s really freaky and he’s laughing to himself. If we were to have a battle he would most likely die.

How does the Nickname Monkey Joe sound? Hehehehehehehe.....

Also, YEEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWW!! We are goin on a ride!!!

Well since you guys are so excited about organization X, here is what we have so far:
Wrecker Earth
Diablo Fire
Crossade idk, never got his complete character sheet
Ninja girl Dark
Water/ Ice is reserved and Wind
I need Light and anything else (can't decide the last one) I have ideas but if you guys think of something better, I can change them before the announcement, Rolan won't be in action for a day or two more so there's time.

@EmoKitty21 don't worry I understand you guys want to add story arcs and it's fine, just keep me inform so I can fit them in the plot.

@Hecotoro and @RenzFlintrock, Hope you do not mind my last post. I thought this would be a way to show the others who are present the other side of Sarah. Azumi would not know this part of Sarah. It is not that Sarah had kept it a secret or anything, but she did not know the being could manifest itself through her. I know you guys had a plan, so if I ruined it I am sorry.