• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah.. we kinda have our companion a little farther back. We were just gonna wait it out until she returned to us." Nathan then started thinking about Olivia's safety, just wanting to go back and find her.

"But it's boring here, & the city is gonna get attac- fine we'll wait" Hunter then went back on his first thoughts realising that it would make Nathan happier to wait here "Oh, okay. Go Greninja, I guess." Hunter said leaning against a tree.

Nathan watched as the black Greninja ran off. "I guess that will do." Nathan was surprised how fast the Greninja went by. It was even faster than his Greninja! For some reason, Nathan felt a little tingle on his legs. He barely noticed it.

"Lets get going then." Hunter said leading the charge forwards towards the city. "I can't wait to battle this Future guy!" Hunter said with a smirk.

(OOC: I feel like we should wait for SoMorgo to get on since she/he controls Olivia.)

"That was quicker than expected." Nathan walked over to the city, when he heard a familiar voice. "Left! Right! Left! Right! Up! Down!" Nathan kept hearing this voice and found the source. It was Matthew! "Hey!!" Nathan yelled to Matthew. "Oh! Hey Nathan." Matthew then ran over to Nathan and gave him a fist bump! "Didn't expect you to be here so quick! I'm just training for the gym." Nathan saw a Chesnaught punching away, A Pikachu with the leaf tied around its ear tackling a rock, a Scyther cutting through some trees, and a Teddiursa napping. "Is your Teddiursa training right now?" Nathan chuckled a bit. "Oh, He's already done training."

(OOC: Yeah I agree.)

"Oh hey its this guy." Hunter said looking confused at how they knew each other, but then it clicked "OH! It's your brother." Hunter said smiling "So you're training for the gym? Is it tough?" Hunter asked Matthew looking at his intense training program.

"Yeah sure, do you know any open spots to battle at?" Hunter said excited looking around wondering how strong Grims Pokemon would be. "Oh, & what sorta rules do you wanna go by, just like 2 v 2, 1 v 1, a double battle?"

"Alright lets get going then! Lead the way, Grim." Hunter said waiting for Grim to show him the way 'I wonder what Pokemon he'll use & he can also do that weird see through his Pokemons eyes thing. This is gonna be tough, but it'll be fun!' Hunter thought to himself

Hunter then walked over to where Grim was standing & went around 20 meters away from him, he then watched Grim throw out his Garchomp. 'Hmmm, Garchomp. Grims gotta be strong to have that kinda Pokemon' Hunter thought "Alright Grim, lets have a fun battle! Go Sceptile!" Hunter tossed out Sceptile who came out with his eyes closed "Scept." Sceptile said as he looked up & opened his eyes with a smirk on his face.

Hunter looked across the battle field, then he noticed Grim took something out. Hunter looked curiously at the object but then remember it was a battle "Sceptile use Leaf Blade!" Sceptile then darted towards Garchomp at insane speeds its flax like leafs on its arm glowing bright green as Sceptile was about to strike Garchomp with one of his infamous Leaf Blades.

(Good idea.)

Hunter looked across the battle field, then he noticed Grim took something out. Hunter looked curiously at the object but then remember it was a battle "Sceptile use Leaf Blade!" Sceptile then darted towards Garchomp at insane speeds its flax like leafs on its arm glowing bright green as Sceptile was about to strike Garchomp with one of his infamous Leaf Blades.

"Garchomp, Burst!" A gaint cloud of smoke came a few seconds later Hunter could only see one being. "Dragon Claw!"

(I read the rules and saw nothing about burst evolution, can I use it?)

(I would just keep clear of any kind of special evolution)

Sceptile looked around confused "Sceptile use Quick Attack to dart up into the air!" Sceptile followed his command swiftly jumping up into the air incredibly fast & pretty high as Hunter looked around for Garchomp.

Sceptile who was up in the air had no way to dodge it with his natural speed & agility as he got hit Sceptile fell to the ground "Sceptile!" Hunter screamed, Sceptile then slowly rose with a look of pain in his face. Hunter looked around the battle field still confused as to where Garchomp was "Keep on your toes, Sceptile!" Sceptile then nodded to show he understood.

"Ahhh!" Hunter jumped back as Grim seemed to teleport infront of him. Sceptile seeing his Trainer seemingly in trouble darted at Grim with speeds not even Hunter had seen. Sceptile then went in to knock Grim the the floor to protect Hunter.

(Quick question is your Garchomp invisible?)

Sceptile got knocked back & far but he didn't hit the floor as he was full of adrenaline as his Trainer was seemingly in trouble. He then darted back towards Grim with a crazy look in his eyes.

"Sceptile use Quick Attack to dodge the Meteors!" Sceptile started to dart around the battle field dodging Meteors as fast as he could "Use Rock Tomb! Then follow it up with a Leaf Blade!" Sceptile then used Rock Tomb underneath where Garchomp/Grim was standing.

Sceptile & Hunter looked very confused as Sceptiles attack was just spun back at them. Sceptile got hit by both attacks & looked like he was near the end. "You can do it Sceptile!" Sceptile then seemed full of confidence "Leaf Blade!" Sceptile darted at Garchomp slashing towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.