• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

"Cinder?("I don't know maybe our trainers know about it?")" said Flair as she took the cap from Circuit and went to find their trainers. "But my question is where is the catacombs of heroism?" asked Tyler as he looked at the Aztec inscriptions but then saw Flair coming towards them with a cap with a green triangle in front of it. @Ghostryder30
Name: Flair

Species: Cinderace

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Pyro Ball, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Agility

Item: Charcoal

Name: Alice

Species: Vaporeon

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Dive

Item: Mystic Water

Name: Shadow

Species: Mightyena

Ability: Quick Feet

Moves: Shadow Ball, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail, Dark Pulse, Double Team

Item: Quick Claw

Name: Ariel

Species: Unfezent

Ability: Super Luck

Moves: Air Slash, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Agility, Swift, Quick Attack

Item: Scope Lens

Name: Drago

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

Item: Life Orb

She nodded. "No worries, I am just doing what is right Ryder, it's the job of a Champion to make sure the citizens are safe and well secured but I know you will do just fine" she said reaching out to pat his head with her hand. "Working together gives more power then working alone so you should be lucky to have the first champion of Alola by your side" she said giving a gentle smile.

Blue walked over to Circuit. "Umbre?("It's a cap Circuit, it goes on your head like this") she said as she saw Flair take it from him before she had the time to demonstrate. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"What is it, you guys?" Ryder asked towards Flair and Blue and was received a cap with a green triangle. "That...cap, is that...Ash Ketchum's?" Said Ryder in shock. "Ash Ketchum is the new champion of the Alola region." Said SER-M. "With his team, and a Pikachu by his side, they're are a team to be reckoned with." "This belong to the famous Pokemon trainer, Ash Ketchum." Said Ryder. "Ash Ketchum was famous for unbreakable friendships of his Pokemon team from Kanto to Alola." Said SER-M. "For all we know, One of you will be the next gen of Ash Ketchum." Ryder then stared at Ash Ketchum's cap for a brief moment and then gave the cap to Circuit which fits him very well. "I might be next gen's Ash Ketchum." Ryder said towards his friend, their teams and his team. SER-M then told Tyler where the catacomb of heroism is at. "It's somewhere in the Hoenn region where two Pokemon guard Alto Mare City." Said SER-M. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Last edited:
"Oh ok so should we go to Alto Mare to look at the Catacombs or go to Unova?" asked Tyler as he looked at the group then at Circuit, "Looks good on you Circuit," complimented Tyler with a thumbs up.

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

"First we go to Alto Mare to find the catacomb of heroism." Said Ryder. "Then we'll head to the Unova region to find Skyla. Besides, A promise is a promise. And an oath shall be returned to whatever it belongs to." Ryder then turned his hand into a fist and placed his fist onto his chest. "Gold, wherever you are, your big brother is coming to save you." Said Ryder.

"Ash Ketchup huh? First I have heard of him but our power to each other is probably evenly matched" she said as she looked down to Circuit. "You look good in that Circuit" she said to the Pikachu. Blue nodded. "It does Circuit and believe it or not I heard Ash's Pikachu is very powerful and he will just surprise you with it's moves" she said patting his head with a smile. "You will be a great next gen of Ash Ketchup" she added.

She just gave a gentle smile. "Just be brave and you can do just about anything with your Pokemon" she advised. "But, if that's the plan then we will follow it" she added. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"Umbreeeeeeon?("Ah my ears.... annoying.....") She said as her ears went down a bit. "I hear it as well...my ears are starting to hurt....so loud.....where is that coming from?" She asked him as the girls tried to cover their ears as well from the ringing along with Shadow's team and Shadow himself. "Can you locate the sound guys?" She asked looking down at the Pokemon. @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ @ShadowDragon1964

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Covering her ears at the sudden noise, Allie visibly tensed. "Nope, definitely not just you. That's... really annoying."
Eve didn't even say anything - an abnormality for her. Instead, she jumped back onto Allie's shoulder, fumbled with her backpack zipper until it opened, climbed in, and covered her ears.

The ringing then faded to an end. "Well whatever it was, it's gone now." Said Ryder. "SER-M." "Yes, master?" Asked SER-M listening to Ryder. "Did you recorded that screeching sound?" Said Ryder. "Yes, I did." Said SER-M. "That was the sound of the school of Wishiwashi attacking a Gyarados at the maximum amount of-" The boat was then thrown into the air which came from the tail of the school form of Wishiwashi attacking a Gyarados. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

"Um what do we do now?" asked Tyler as he watched the Wishiwashis and Gyarados battle each other but, "I think we should get out of here now." said Tyler as he went up to the controls of the boat and started it up so that he can drive it away from the battle. @Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

"Guys I cant get the boat out the currents too strong!" yelled Tyler as he went back to the others watching the battle, "We have to stop those two so that we can get out of here." said Tyler as he got ready for a fight. @Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I keep getting reports of autoing, one-liners, occasional slips into present tense and other issues regarding this thread in particular... and I am getting immensely tired of seeing this thread - and typically Ghostryder30's posts in it - starring in the report queue day in and day out.

This last post here, for instance? Aside from being a one-liner (remember, posts must be at least one paragraph long!) - that's the sort of a deus-ex-machina that would DEFINITELY be considered an auto. You can't just randomly move people away from a spot without their permission - that's absolutely controlling their characters without their say-so and that's a big damn no-no.

If this continues, I will be forced to shut you people down.

Also - as an aside - you really don't need to tag people at the end of each post - we have a thread watch feature!

Thread Watch Feature.png
See that link saying 'Watch Thread', conveniently underlined in red for those of you who never noticed this before? Click that, and the site will notify you if anyone posted in this thread. This means that if people involved in a particular thread watch it, they don't need to be pinged continuously. All these random mentions are really cluttering up a thread.

Escaping the battlefield quietly, Ryder brings the boat to Alto Mare City in the Hoenn region, hoping to find the catacombs of heroism. Right when they parked the boat at a nearby port, Ryder gets out of the boat and looks around to see if anybody is here. "Apparently, everyone is at their homes because someone is lurking around this city." Said Ryder. "Of course someone had to be here before us again..." "Piika-pikachu!?("What is with these guys!?")" Said Circuit exasperated. @LunarSilvally @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

She shrugged. "What can you do?" She said. "They are scared out of their minds right now due to the tense atmosphere" she added returning all the girls except for Blue. Shadow did the same only leaving Sparkx out. "What should we do from here then Ryder?" She asked him as Shadow and Sparkx came over to her side crossing his arms against his chest.
Blue felt this as well looking to Circuit. "Umbre....("It feels off here....I recommend we stay alert of our surroundings...") Blue advised looking to Circuit.

@Willow Tree

Last edited:
Tyler returned all his pokemon except for Drago, "I don't know you guys something doesn't feel right." said Tyler as he looked around with tensed muscles, "Haxorus("Yeah I agree something does not feel right at all.")" said Drago as he also looked around to see if there was something hiding from them and was ready to attack.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"It's so... empty," the girl whispered to herself. "There's definitely something going on. Moon, come out."
Moon emerged from her Dusk Ball in a burst of sparkles, glancing around. 'You aren't wrong. I sense only negative emotions.'
Taken aback, Allie looked down at the psychic-type. "How do you know that?"
Moon shrugged. 'It seems I can sense emotions. It is most likely an ability that my species has in evolution.'
"Interesting..." Allie mulled over this for a moment.

"We have enough time to find the catacomb of heroism before anybody else does." Said Ryder. "So let's go find it and grab whatever we can use." "Piikaa-pika-pikachu.("I wonder what role my master is about to choose.")" Said Circuit wondering. The streets were quiet and dusty there was absolutely no one around to come out and play. Ryder seemed to not like this at all, he was feeling suspicious. "Something's not right." He said. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Tyler followed Ryder through the city and still had this nagging feeling that they were being followed but ignored it. "From what I had heard in Alto Mare was that a giant tsunami came out of no where in the night but the 2 legendary eon pokemon appeared and flew off to the disaster to stop it and they succeeded but no one knows what happened to them in the end." said Tyler as he explained what happened in Alto Mare a few years ago since on a newspaper when he first came here, "Haxorus("I agree with you Circuit.")" said Drago as he walked behind the two trainers.

Last edited:
"Maybe we can bring back what's left of this city." Said Ryder. "Beside, we're heroes. Aren't we?" "Pika-pikachu!("You said it, master!")" Said Circuit. Until a howl crept upon Ryder's spine and disappeared before Ryder turns around at the empty street. "What was that noise?" Said Ryder to himself. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Last edited:
"I don't know but I think we should keep moving and not find out." said Tyler as he also turned around at the empty street looking to see if something's there before turning around, "Besides it's probably nothing right Drago?" asked Tyler, "Hax("I don't know about that.")" said Drago as he turned around to face his trainer before moving forward in the direction they were going in with Tyler following.

She didn't like the tension either as she pulled out a Luxury ball as it popped open revealing Wolfa the Dusk Lycanroc. "Wolfa, can you alert us if you smell or hear something unusual about this area" she asked her as Wolfa barked. "Lycan!("Of course I will") she said before using her nose and ears to watch and catch her scents and surroundings. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

A shrilled cry echoed through the alley as Ryder and Circuit felt it crawl on their spine again. "There it is again!" Shrieked Ryder. Circuit looked around the alley then went back looking after his poor trainer. "Piika-piika-pikachu.("Don't worry, master. Your partner's got you.")" Said Circuit trying to calm Ryder down. "Where is that shrilled echo coming from!?" Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

Last edited:
Wolfa heard it as well as she lowered her nose to catch scents as one came to her nose. Her ears perked as she went further down an alley as she turned around barking. "Lycanroc!("It's coming from over here in this alley") Wolfa said using her paw to point. "Ryder, Wolfa says that the echoing is coming from this alley? We should follow it and see what it is even if may be risky...I don't want it coming after us once it spotted us...but I believe it might be a Misdreavus or Mismagius doing those noises since it is part of their species and nature to mock sounds like that and they are very mischievous as well until trained probably" she added walking along side of him. "Bre Breon!("Wolfa's nose never fails so we should follow her through here") she said looking to Circuit. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"Blue stay alert and have a Psychic ready just in case " she told her. "Umbre!("Right!")" She said as Wolfa cautiously took the lead using her nose and ears to catch anything off guard. Wolfa kept hearing the sound that grew louder as she looked up but then growled. "Hold it..she got something...Blue be ready and Wolfa be ready to use Crunch" she told them. "Umbre!" "Lycanroc!("Right!") the girls said. The noise stopped as it was quiet for the moment until it was heard again as many Misdreavus and Mismagius appeared. "I knew it! Blue, Wolfa now!" She commanded. "Guys, if you have any dark, Psychic, and even Ghost Pokemon or moves use them now, Blade Night Slash!" She said throwing another Luxury ball as an Absol appeared out. "Sol!" Blade said as her claws darkened using Night Slash at an impressive speed hitting the ghost types as Blue used Psychic while Wolfa used Crunch. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"And I'm guessing that Trevenant is our next boss to fight." Said Ryder. "I need you guys to clear all the ghost until Circuit can have a clear shot at that Trevenant! Can I count on you guys?" "Pika-piikaa!("Make a clear path for me, guys!")" Said Circuit. "It's time to silence that cry!" Said Ryder pointing at Trevenant. The elder tree Pokemon let out a threatening roar against the heroes, telling the ghost Pokemon to fight. (Play "Nothing to lose - Castlevania : HoD")

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Eve, Baddy Bad! Moon, Astonish!"
Eve summoned a swirling black energy around herself, channeling it into a dark burst around the various ghosts. Moon, meanwhile, snuck up to the Trevenant, in an attempt to distract and startle it, giving Circuit an opportunity to attack.

"Alright Shadow come on out and use Dark Pulse and Drago use Dragon Dance then Dragon Claw on Trevenant!" yelled Tyler as he released his Mightyena that shot out a black and red beam at the Trevenant dealing super effective damage to it as Drago was covered in purple energy that boosted his speed and attack and charged at the ghost tree pokemon as green dragon like claws appeared covering his whole arm and hit the Trevenant with it with the boost of the life orb taking some of Drago's energy to power up his attacks dealing even more damage to it.

"Now, Circuit." Said Ryder "NOW!" Circuit came charging towards Trevenant after Shadow and Drago used their moves and used Iron tail straight towards the head. Trevenant was enraged by their attacks and used Shadow claw to grab and lower their health by constricting them at high pressure. "Pii-kaaa...!(Someone - help please!")" Said Circuit struggling in pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Shadow use Crunch on the arm that is holding Circuit and then when he is freed use Iron tail to give you enough time to get out!" yelled Tyler as Shadow charged forward, "Arf!("Don't worry I'm coming!")" barked Shadow as he jumped and used Crunch on the arm holding Circuit making Trevenant let go of him and then used Iron Tail on the Grass and Ghost type's head to give him enough time to escape while the tree pokemon was in a daze.

She nodded. "Blue, Blade, Wolfa! Clear a path for Circuit, Blade Sword Dance and Psycho cut, Wolfa Crunch again, Gem Flamethrower!" She said as another Luxury ball was thrown popping open revealing a Flygon. "Flygon!" "On Trevenant and Blue Dark pulse Shadow Ball special move!" She said. The girls cries were heard as Blade used Swords dance and then Night Slash, Gem used Flamethrower at Trevenant while Blue leaped up in the air using Dark pulse and then Shadow ball combining the moves before she used Iron tail hit with better power right at the Trevenant directly. Before the girls could make a move on saving Circuit, I familiar Mismagius appeared grabbing him away from the Trevenant to safety as she placed him down before using Dark Pulse straight at the Trevenant. An Electro Ball move shot out of nowhere hitting the multiple Misdreavus and Mismagius before the Pokemon using the move appeared as it was a Pikachu but with a heart cut tail at the end and a light lavender flowers on her right ear. "Pikachu!("Take my electricity!") She said as a Thunderbolt shot out of the electric mouse.

"Pika!?("What!?")" Said Circuit to mysterious Pikachu and used the electricity to zap all of the ghost Pokemon. "Thanks, where ever you are at!" Said Ryder. "Nevermind that. Melody, Sugarplum, help Circuit take out that Trevenant!" "Prima!/Sylve!("Right!")" Said Melody and Sugarplum as they helped Circuit fight all the ghost Pokemon. Trevenant then got back on it's feet and refused to be defeated and called for reinforcements.

She knew who that Mismagius and Pikachu belonged to. "Those girls are allies so work with them ok!" She told Ryder as Blue used Shadow ball and then Iron tail to give more power before summoning multiple ones at the ghost types to hit at. "Umbre!("That Mismagius and Pikachu are our allies so don't worry!") Blue said to Circuit as the Pikachu used Volt Tackle on the Trevenants reinforcements at a fast speed as the Mismagius used Psychic to immobilized the Trevenant from moving.

"Alright Shadow use Dark Pulse mixed with Shadow ball and Drago use Dragon Pulse at the same time." said Tyler as Shadow and Drago readied their attacks with the Shadow Ball being mixed in with the Dark Pulse changing it's colour to black and red, "NOW!" yelled Tyler, "Hax!/Arf!("Try this on for size!/Try and survive this!")" roared Drago and Shadow as the Shadow Dark Ball shot forward with a Dragon Pulse right behind it giving it more power and speed towards the immobilized Trevenant and creating a big explosion as it made contact with the pokemon dealing massive amounts of damage.

"Alright!" Said Ryder. "Understood!" Added Circuit. They continued attacking the elder tree Pokemon as Trevenant kept attacking the trainers and their Pokemon to keep them off.