• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

Midnight was still slowly passing by, as Ryder held Circuit the Pikachu in his arms in bed sleeping restlessly. His beloved solar surfer in which he built by junk pieces at the junk yard was at the wall reflecting the light from the moon. Ryder began to toss and turn from the bed, and Pikachu woke up and saw Ryder feeling stressed. "Brother, wait. No!" Said Ryder as he woke up. "Piika?" Said Pikachu feeling concern. Ryder hugged Pikachu again. This time, tears ran down from his cheeks, he began to sob remembering that his brother was kidnapped by Team Rocket. Pikachu understood how Ryder feels, then he licks his cheeks and rubbed Ryder's face with his fur to dry up the tears. "Thanks, Circuit old buddy." Said Ryder.

The doorbell rang, and Ryder with Pikachu went to the door and opened up to see who's here.

She stood at a bit of a distance from Ryder's door as she told Blue, her female shiny Umbreon to ring the door bell. Blue had nodded as she approached the door as she leaped up and hit the button next to the door. Blue sat down waiting for the door to be open until it eventually did seeing Ryder and his Pikachu. "Umbre! Breon!" She said standing up as she fixed the black and blue flower on her right ear. She sensed her partner approach her from behind hearing her speak. "Are you Ryder by any chance?" She asked him as her appearance was hidden under a white wolf blue streaked mask and black hooded cape.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder dried up his tears and replied: "Yes, I am." And welcomed the two of them into his home. At the moment, when he let her in his house Pikachu began talking to Umbreon about what happened to Ryder's brother. "Piika, piikachu." Said Pikachu feeling concern about Ryder.

Last edited:
She walked in respectively as Blue followed her in. Blue interacted with the Pikachu giving a sad expression. "Umbre....breon..." She answered looking to the Pikachu. She turned around to face Ryder before speaking. "Before we talk I like to formally introduce myself, I'm JC, the champion of the Alola region and this shiny Umbreon with the flower next to me is Blue my bond partner" she introduced. "I have seen hearing rumors that a certain trainer like yourself needs help on stopping someone that may end up destroying the world and a kidnapping. If I were to guess, would that be you" she asked him.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder then replied: "Yes, that would be me." He said. "I'm Ryder. This is my team, Melody the Primarina, Circuit the Pikachu, and that's Sugarplum the Sylveon. We are also champions of the Alola region, and I'm known as the radiant oath-keeper. It's about my brother, Gold." He continued. "Piika pikachu." Pikachu added. "Years ago, we both trained each other so that we can become stronger together." Said Ryder. "But the days turn dark after my brother Gold was kidnapped by Team Rocket. We both know we can't be able to train each other if we're separated from each other far and wide. So I've been sending letters from here to every city and every region my relatives have been in to help me find my brother so we can united together to defeat this enemy who took my brother away. This was our desperate moment..." Pikachu then looked at Umbreon and JC in a desperate look hoping that they would join the fight. "Please." Said Ryder. "Will you help us?"

She listened to his story before speaking. "You must have battled Kukui at the time since I was away for quite a while to earn the title since I am the first to complete the Alola league but your story is very convincing to me and I would have done the same you were doing if my brother was kidnapped" she said looking to Blue as she looked up at her nodding. "Being an Alolan Champion isn't only about the title but to protect the citizens of Alola and even save those in trouble by Team Rocket as Blue understands this as well. I know a bit of history towards team rocket since I knew someone that "was" my friend and turned to the evil side but with that being said, I will help you rescue your brother from team rocket but I won't be just us in this since I know three people that will help you with this as well since they trust me very well and will do the same thing as well..."she said giving a gentle smile. Blue gave a smile to Circuit. "Umbre!("I will gladly help you two Circuit") she said. "Blue agrees as well since I can completely understand her and with that we now become teammates Ryder" she said extending out her bandaged hand and wrist to him.

@Ghostryder30

"Piika!("Thanks for joining us, Blue!")" Said Pikachu feeling happy, Sugarplum and Melody both overheard what Blue, Circuit, JC, and Ryder were talking about and decided to join them. "Then, it is decided then." Said Ryder drying up his tears again. "I'll get my solar surfer and my backpack and we'll be off." Ryder went to his room again and wore his backpack and grabbed his solar surfer. Then he went back to JC and told the first location of where they might find Gold. "We're going to the Aether foundation." Said Ryder. "Hopefully, the president of the Aether foundation knows where my brother was taken to. But I need a harbor so we make can the jump the Aether foundation. Any suggestions?"

Last edited:
She looked to Ryder. "I have a team member that can fly us there, if your ok with flying that is. It will be quicker this way and on the way there I can gather three other people to help us out once we are finished and try me they are very reliable to have" she answered as Blue gave a gentle smile. "Umbreon!("It's no problem at all, where my partner goes I go") She said wagging her tail a bit. @Ghostryder30

"That's nice of the both of you." Said Ryder. "But this heap of scrap of mine can hover with speed and ease." Pikachu nods his head once and waves his tail from one side to the other. "Pika piikaaa.(You'll see it's ultra quick on the draw.")" He said. "Pika pika, piika pikachu.("Besides, I went with Ryder over many attempts, and this baby can cook a gasket.")" When they reached the Hau'oil city harbor, JC, Blue, Circuit, and Ryder found the perfect spot to begin their flight. Ryder began to rev up the solar surfer of his and Circuit jumped onto Ryder's shoulder. "You ready?" Ryder asked towards JC.

She pulled out a Luxury ball as it popped open revealing a Flygon as it touched the ground to land. She had got on her back as Blue followed by jumping up before sitting down in front of her. "Alright, ready when you are" she said as Gem got into a position to be able to take off quicker. @Ghostryder30

"Circuit, Hang on tight." Said Ryder. "Pika.("Gottcha.")" Said Circuit. Ryder started the engine of the solar surfer as sparks of the rocket ignited into life. "Okay. I'm all set." Said Ryder. "Ready? 1... 2... 3!" JC, and Blue took off with Flygon as Ryder and Circuit boosted ahead, breaking the sound barrier above the water.

Admin edit: You kinda fell into present tense a few times here. Edited this for you now, next time you will receive a proper warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gem followed into line with the speed of the solar surfer. "Normally I do know where Aether Foundation, since I have been there before so no need to show me around" she said as Blue was enjoying the breeze as her ears flowed through the wind. "Umbre!("I love the breeze!") She said feeling JC pet her. @Ghostryder30

"Piiiiikaaaaaaa!("I love the sound of the solar surfer's engine in the midnight!")" Said Circuit wagging his tail. "I understand what you're saying." Ryder said to JC. "This might be a bumpy ride, but we'll make it in time." The engine kept roaring with ease, and the sails of the solar surfer glowed brighter from the light of the full moon.

She looked to Ryder. "We should be reaching the sea soon since water mostly surroundings the Aether Foundation in general" she said as Blue nodded to Circuit. "Umbreon!("You can say that again Circuit, I just love how the breeze hits my fur hehe") Blue said giving a smile. "Actually Ryder, my brother Shadow works for the Aether Foundation to help with the Pokemon that aren't treated well and he is a Pokemon breeder so that location was the best to raise them so you can even ask him about your brothers whereabouts of you like since I know the room he is in" she added looking to him. @Ghostryder30

"Okay." Said Ryder. "We're almost here, time to land." They reached the landing pad and made a perfect landing. Ryder and Circuit jumped of the solar surfer and turns off the engine and parks it near the surf board rack. "Come on, we gotta head to the elevator." Said Ryder. "Pika!("Come on Blue!")" Said Circuit following Ryder.

Gem landed on the ground once she was over the gate before seeing JC pull out her Luxury ball. "Thank you Gem, return" she said as Gem nodded before being sucked into her Luxury ball. She and Blue followed with Ryder as Blue ran along side Circuit. "Umbreon! Bre!("I'm coming Circuit so he patient") she said as she used her shift speed to catch up going into the entrance first. JC went in after looking to Ryder. "First, we can talk with your people first and then get to Shadow" she said as Blue came to a stop. "Umbreon...("We will help find Gold Circuit it's a vow to me and JC alright so you can count on us") she said patting the Pikachu's head. @Ghostryder30

The two heroes rushed their way to through the halls of the Aether foundation to reach the elevator. It wasn't long before Ryder and JC were followed by another Pokemon trainer who is much younger and at the same age as Ryder. "Who are you?" Asked Ryder. @EeviumZ

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(That's a tiny bit of autoing there, I suggest editing it. Controlling other characters is against the rules.)

A blue-haired girl, about Ryder's age, practically leapt into the elevator, a smile on her face. An Eevee sat on her head, seemingly not fazed by the sudden movements of the overeager teen. Apparently this happened a lot.
"Hiya! My name's Allie. You're Ryder, right? I heard you were around here! It's so lucky that we met up here!" She beamed, her expression overjoyed. "Oh, and this is Eve on my head. Don't worry about her, she always sits there. It's her thing." At the mention of her name, the Evolution Pokemon raised a paw. "Vee." <Sup.>

"Nice to meet you." Said Ryder. "Listen I need you to help us rescue my brother Gold. It's a long story, but we got to work together. You with us?" "Piikaa pikachu!("We really need the support we need!")" Said Circuit desperately. @EeviumZ

She looked to the girl with the Eevee on her head. "I am one who agreed to help him, I'm JC, the first Alola Champion and the shiny Umbreon with the flower is Blue my bond partner" she introduced as Blue raised her paw up to say hello. "Umbre!("Greetings Eve") she said standing beside her as she sat down watching the girl. @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl tilted her head. "Well, I don't really know what ya need help with, but I'll help you anyway! Right Eve?"
The Evolution Pokemon looked rather exasperated. "Ee-veevee..." <If you say so...>
Allie could not understand Eve, but easily guessed the gist of her snarky sentence. She glanced at the pair apologetically. "Ignore her, she's a... handful."

"That's alright..." Said Ryder. "I get used to those who get snarky in front of us. Sugarplum can be very naughty in front of any type of Pokemon who doesn't get along." "Syl- sylve.("Yup, that's me alright.")" Said Sugarplum. As the Elevator stopped at the lower levels of the Aether foundation, they were suddenly stopped by eight SECUR-T bots in front of the heroes. "Uh oh..." Said Ryder. "Piikaa...("Not good...")" Added Circuit.

Last edited:
A blonde haired boy around Ryder's age named Tyler with his Mightyena called Shadow was sneaking around the lower levels of Aether foundation and saw 8 SECUR-T bots facing an elevator door and when it opened it showed 3 trainers with their pokemon inside and decided to save them, "Shadow use shadow ball on those robots," said Tyler as Shadow fired a shadowy ball towards the SECUR-T bots and destroyed 2 of them but it did grabbed the other 6's attention, "Hey why don't you tin-cans leave them alone and face me," yelled Tyler.@Ghostryder30

Last edited:
She acted fast but in order to stop the robots she had to reveal herself which she didn't want to do. Blue acted quickly as well as she leaped over to her side. She reached her hand to her mask to remove it and pulled down her hood revealing her dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail as she pulled out her Aether Foundation security card to show her name and photo on it and of course the title which was "Aether Assistant". "Stand down robots, I know you see who I am just by looking at this!" She said looking to them with her light blue eye as her right eye was covered with her bang as her glasses rested just in front of them. The bots faced her seeing her identification as she did notice a Mightyena break down just two of them which caught attention to him. The bots obeyed stopping in their tracks as they stepped out of the way. She looked behind her to Ryder as she placed her mask back on her face to cover it again. "Let's get going" she said pulling up her hood after to hide herself again as she continued to walk seeing the boy and his Mightyena up ahead. "I thank you for the help but they are in control now" she added nodding to the boy and his Mightyena as she patted the Mightyena's head before walking past as Blue followed after her. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

After the masked girl and her shiny umbreon walked past him and Shadow, Tyler walked up to the other two and introduced himself, "Hey name's Tyler and this is my partner Shadow and sorry for that I just thought that you guys were in danger and took action to try to save you guys," he said, "Bark ("Sorry about my trainer he isn't very smart in situations like that but he is a great trainer")," barked Shadow talking to the Pikachu, Sylveon and Eevee. @Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The teen shrugged, smiling. "It's alright. Not a lot of people would be brave enough to do that, so you've definitely got that going for you."
Eve rolled her eyes. <Ohh, I've got plenty of stories about this one getting in trouble. She doesn't know when to shut her mouth.>
Allie suddenly remembered something, and turned to the original pair. "So what are we doing here exactly? I don't really know."

JC had can to a stop for the moment to wait for them as Blue came back out to the other group to get them going. "Umbre! Breon!" She said tugging at Ryder's shirt and Allie's to get going as she mostly looked to Ryder since he had the sense of direction to where he was going. Blue turned to the boy named Tyler and his Mightyena as she raised a paw to say hello to them. "Breon!("Sorry about my partner, she is mostly the distant type to others but once you gain her trust, she is the most reliable person you can count on") Blue said raising her paw down. @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ @ShadowDragon1964

"If we work together as a team, we'll find my brother in no time!" Said Ryder. "Pika piika.("We're all a team for a reason.")" The rest of the team looks around for someone who knows where Gold was taken to. The dark halls of the lower levels of the Aether foundation gave everyone a chill in their spine. "Its quite in here..." Said Ryder.

"Yeah but don't worry I know my way around here so follow me everyone," said Tyler as he went to the hallway left of the elevator, "Bark ("Hey don't worry about it I am a pretty distant pokemon as well but you should follow me and my trainer since we know our way around here")," Shadow said nodding his head where his trainer went and turned around to follow Tyler.

She and Blue followed Tyler remaining cautious as she looked around from time to time. Blue had walked beside her as she seemed to walk next to Ryder for his own safety since something was just....weird here. "Are you sure you know your way around?" She asked him as she looked to him. @Ghostryder30

"Lead the way." Said Ryder. "Pika pika piikachu.("Just keep eyes open, because I can sense something lurking the darkness.")" Said Circuit towards Shadow, Eve, and Blue. "I trust all of you." Said Ryder. "Just don't lose track of my brother's whereabouts."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
<You got it, chief,> Eve said sarcastically. She did not like taking orders from anyone who's name did not start with an A and end with an E.
The peppy trainer followed along, seemingly not noticing the snarky attitude of her rebellious Pokemon.
Suddenly, a Pokeball at her side popped open in a burst of sparkles, revealing Moon, the shiny Ralts. The small Fairy-type looked around in confusion, before looking up at Allie. She suddenly spoke in broken telepathy instead of Pokespeak.
'Allie... Where are we? Why are we on the lower levels of this place?'
Allie blinked. "I'll explain later... I'm not really sure why myself, but I'm doing it anyway!"
The Feeling Pokemon sighed, but didn't reply.

A deep loud growl echoed through the dark halls scaring the team except for Eve, Circuit, and Ryder. "Get behind me." Said Ryder. "I feared someone has been here before the rest of us..." "Piiiikaa...(This threat I sense is...really big...")" Snarled Circuit. Loud booming sounds affected the ground as the eerie dark halls grew darker.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve scoffed, indifferent to the growl. <Like I don't hear that every day. Give me something new already.>
Moon looked up at Eve, slightly miffed. 'Eve, can you please be quiet for once?'
Surprisingly, Eve suddenly turned meek. <Okay.>
Allie looked slightly worried, glancing around. "That kinda sounds like that Ursaring Eve and I ran into back when my journey started..."

Before another word breaks out, a giant piece of a lab landed nearby the heroes and the Pokemon, Ryder knew what was going on. That growl meant a monstrous boss was ahead of them. "Someone... has been busy..." Said Ryder "Hide!"

Tyler is looking at the darker halls and said, "What is going on nothing like this happened when I was down here," as he tried to find out what is in the darkness, "Flair come on out and help," said Tyler as he threw a Pokeball in the air and opened as a bright light came out and materialized into a Cinderace, "Cinder ("Yes master what do you want me to do?")," asked Flair as she looked at the dark halls. "I want you to use Pyro Ball down that hall way to bring whatever is in there out," said Tyler as Flair kicked up a small stone and kicked it a few times till it turned into a flaming soccer ball and kicked it down the lighting up the hall way and showing a shadow of a huge creature standing there in the hall way.
Name: Flair

Species: Cinderace

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Pyro Ball, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

Item: Charcoal

Name: Alice

Species: Vaporeon

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Surf, Ice Beam

Item: Mystic Water

Name: Shadow

Species: Mightyena

Ability: Quick Feet

Moves: Shadow Ball, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail

Item: Quick Claw

Name: Drago

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance

Item: Life Orb

Ryder took a chance to see what was ahead. It was a giant WALL-A cleaning up the halls unaware of the heroes looking at it's massive size. "Look at that machine!" Ryder whispered to the team. "P-piik-kaa("T-that's b-big.")" Gulped Circuit. "Best get out of it's view." Said Ryder. "This machine can crush us like a bug." And they went into one of the labs to hide.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The young trainer steeled herself, tossing up a third Pokeball. "Creme, your assistance is needed!"
The creamy-like Pokemon materialized on the ground, seemingly knowing what was going on - she'd been listening in from the Pokeball.
"Moon, Light Screen!" Allie ordered, still staring into the hallway.
Moon's tiny headpiece glowed momentarily, and a pale blue barrier suddenly appeared around the group.
"That should keep us safe for a while," Allie mumbled, still a bit nervous. She peeked out of the laboratory door, before quickly going back in again.

The giant WALL-A unit scanned the area to see if there is more trash to compacted. After collecting a lot of trash, the machine compacted all the trash into one giant block of trash and placed it on top of another lab. "Circuit and I know how to avoid those things." Said Ryder. "The only way to avoid that thing, is to send our Pokemon to distract him while we head for the lab. Circuit, Melody, Sugarplum, do your thing, and be careful." "Pika.("You too.")" Said Circuit. "Prima-prim.("We'll take care of that beast.")" Said Melody. "Sylve-sylveon.("Like you have to ask...")" Added Sugarplum. "Let's go!" Said Ryder.

Tyler followed the other two as he looked at his pokemon, "Ok guys you know what to do use your attacks to distract it as well while me and the others go into the lab got it," said Tyler as Shadow and Flair nodded there heads and went to help the other three pokemon by using Iron Tail and Double Kick.
Name: Flair

Species: Cinderace

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Pyro Ball, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

Item: Charcoal

Name: Alice

Species: Vaporeon

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Surf, Ice Beam

Item: Mystic Water

Name: Shadow

Species: Mightyena