• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

Shadow looked to Ryder. "Your brother you say..."he said placing his clipboard down as he made behind the desk opening a drawer searching through some files before finding the file labeled "G" for Gold. He pulled it out before coming back around from behind the desk placing a file on the desk just at the corner of the Lab. "Would this who you would be talking about?" He asked opening the file revealing the photo of his brother. "He was kidnapped by Team Rocket but it is very difficult to track them since they move around frequently but the last time he was seen on this day, the day he disappeared, even Talon finds it difficult to track them, however, there is another person I know that could have more information on his whereabouts..he is literally good at it" he added.

"Shadow, I know your busy but we need your help on this....you think you can help us out?" She asked him. "Well, I could use a break for a while so I will help, I'll meet you out front once I am ready" he added. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

Tyler was listening on the conversation and when the folder was shown he went to take a look at it with the others, "So you guys got what you need so i'll be going then," said Tyler as he was about to leave until Alice stopped him, "Vapor-Va-Va-Vapor!("Oh no you don't you are going to stay and help them mister!")," said Alice blocking the door from her trainer, "Alice look since they got what they came for they don't need me around anymore just like with all the others," said Tyler trying to get around Alice but she didn't budge.
Name: Flair

Species: Cinderace

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Pyro Ball, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Agility

Item: Charcoal

Name: Alice

Species: Vaporeon

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Dive

Item: Mystic Water

Name: Shadow

Species: Mightyena

Ability: Quick Feet

Moves: Shadow Ball, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail, Dark Pulse, Double Team

Item: Quick Claw

Name: Ariel

Species: Unfezent

Ability: Super Luck

Moves: Air Slash, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Agility, Swift, Quick Attack

Item: Scope Lens

Name: Drago

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

Item: Life Orb

She interrupted him as well standing in front of Tyler. "What you say is not true Tyler, back there with the machine, your Pokemon have very strong power and bond towards you as you can see with your Vaporeon here, can you see how persist she is about making you stay, I can understand them very well literally. If you don't believe me then I can tell you right now what your Vaporeon is saying but trust me, I am the first champion of Alola and I know when I see true power and bond with a trainer so you are wanted here" she said trying to convince him as Blue stood next to Alice looking up at Tyler. "Umbre! Breon!"("Come on stay Tyler") Blue said as she leaped up on his shoulders walking on them before looking to him at the side using her paw to poke his cheek. "See, even Blue here is trying to convince you as she sees that you have true power to help" she added. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

Tyler started to pet Blue on the head as she poked his cheek, "Alright fine you guys win I'll stay with you guys and help you out," said Tyler as he picked up Blue of his shoulder and give her to JC as Alice came up to him and headbutted his leg gently, "Yeah yeah I know you want some pets as well don't you," asked Tyler as he petted Alice's fins, "Vaporeon!("Yeah right there that's good")," said Alice as she enjoyed the pets on her fins until Tyler got up and returned to the group.

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

She grasped Blue into her arms before following back inside as she placed her down next to Alice gently petting her fin then her head giving a smile before returning to the group. "Umbre! Bre! Breon!("My partner is very good at convincing so you should thank her for that at least but I guess that pet was enough as a your welcome") she told Alice giving a smile. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl's head darted back and forth. "Waitwaitwaitasecondhere - Team Rocket is involved in this? Ohgodohgodohgod-" She began to hyperventilate, quivering.
Eve looked slightly confused. <Okay, can someone tell me what in Arceus's name is going on here? First, we gotta find this kid's missing brother, and then all of a sudden, the freaking terrorist organization that steals rare Pokemon is involved! And if ya HAVEN'T NOTICED, I'm not exactly a Pidgey! For both obvious reasons, and reasons that none of you know or will ever know!>

Circuit looked around and noticed at a lab where Ryder's father used to work with an explosion marking at the door, and went to investigate. "Pi-pika-pika.("Guys, follow me! I found something.")" Said Circuit. As the door opened, a small hovering robot appeared. It didn't attack, or sounded the alarm, it was timid and kind to humans and Pokemon alike. And it's name is SER-M. "Piika-?("Hello-?")" Said Circuit before SER-M began to hide in fear. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Last edited:
"Vapor("Yeah she is but thanks for helping as well blue now let's go see what Circuit wants.")," said Alice as she went over to where Circuit is with Tyler following her but asking the girl that's freaking out something, "Hey are you alright what's got you so spooked?" asked Tyler as he tried to calm her down while walking. @EeviumZ @LunarSilvally @Ghostryder30

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl seemed to jump slightly, concerned. She turned to see the other boy who had helped out with the massive robot earlier. She put on an obviously faked smile.
"Ah - it's nothing, really," she lied. In reality, there definitely was something, but she didn't want to say it.
<LIES!> Eve shrieked, still in rant mode.

"Come on you can tell me if you want and besides keeping things that are bothering you to yourself instead of telling others is not healthy," said Tyler as he puts a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it in a reassuring way. "Vap-Vapor?("Hey Circuit what is this?")," asked Alice as she reached the door where Circuit is looking at a robot.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Ah... It's nothing. I've just had some... bad memories with Team Rocket in the past." Allie didn't specify what.
<No KIDDING!> Eve shouted angrily.
'May I ask what happened?' Moon asked timidly.
<No.>

"Pika-pikachu!(Moon, Eve, come look at this robot I found!")" Said Circuit towards Eve and Moon. "BREEP!("NO!")" Shrieked SER-M. An electric prod came out of SER-M's arm while it was backing up, it was it's only defense. But the electric prod made a faint spark and wasn't able to be active after it went in smoke.

Curiously Blue followed the Vaporeon and the Pikachu into another room seeing the scared robot. "Umbreon?(" Calm down....we won't hurt you...if your not attacking us") she said sitting down in a nonthreatening way.

JC grabbed the folder before handing it to Ryder. "Here, look through it yourself Ryder, Shadow had already explained the whereabouts of your brother so maybe this might give more of a clue but there are two I know that may help as well...even though he doesn't talk very much but his sister does..." She said. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"That might help" Said Ryder. "I feared though, that we might need to find a map of where my brother was taken to." He then stared at JC, Allie, and Tyler in a serious expression. "It's time we find a map that will help us find my brother." He said in front of them.

"Breep?("You won't?")" Asked SER-M. "Piikaa.("Yes, we won't. Not even a paw or something.")" Said Circuit. "Beep-chirp.("Alright. But promise me you won't attack me, OKAY?")" Said SER-M. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

"I may know the person who can help us but...he and his sister who I had mentioned before are in an area only I know about so if you would like to go now we can since Shadow will join us as well" she added as she looked around for Blue.

Blue nodded. "Umbreon!"("we promise we won't ok now come on out now....no need to be scared anymore" Blue smiled wagging her tail a bit. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"Circuit, what are you doing?" Asked Ryder to his Pokemon. "Piika-piiika-pika!("We made a new friend!")" Said Circuit towards his trainer. Before SER-M can hide again, he took notice to see Ryder and took a scan of him and began to speak human language saying: "Master?" "I'm not maste-" Said Ryder before he paused for a minute. "You mean my dad who died? I'm his son." "Processing information..." Said SER-M. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

"Hey it's ok if you don't want to talk about it it's ok," said Tyler as he looked at the robot that just came towards in surprise, "Woah what is this robot and where did it come from and why did it call you master?" asked Tyler as he looked at Ryder. "Vapor?("So what do you think this robot does?")," asked Alice as she looked at both Circuit and Blue. @EeviumZ @Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally

"Piikaa...("I'm not sure...")" Said Circuit. "That's my dad's robot." Said Ryder. "It came from my dad's lab. And it thinks I'm his master, but I'm not." "Breep-chirp-boop...I think I remember why you are the son of my master. Your father died trying to create a new serum that can allow Pokemon to bond instantly with their primary trainer before a digital virus fell into the serum device and exploded during the process. Also my apologies for not introducing myself. I am SER-M, the new pokedex with carry-able serums to reload after using one. We might not know much of each other. But maybe if we tag along together, it will be fun. If you choose to cooperate that is..." Said SER-M before looking towards Eve. @LunarSilvally @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

Last edited:
Blue nodded. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you as long as you don't attack us like the other machine did but what's important is that we get along ok so no worries" Blue said giving a smile. "Oh so you found a robot, yes I know this robot," Sparkx said coming to see what was going on.

"Ryder, we should get going....I have another place we can check out on information so let's get going once you are ready since Shadow will join us as well to help..." @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"Hey don't think your leaving me behind I'm coming to help too," said Tyler as he heard what JC said to Ryder and had walked over to the two with Alice following him, "Vapor!("Yeah don't think we're getting left behind!")," said Alice as she sat down next to Tyler.

"Okay." Said Ryder grabbing his solar surfer and following JC before SER-M followed him. They went down to the Aether foundation boat level and went on one with the small sentry cannons called the "Equinox". It wasn't until an autopilot woke up from it's slumber to hear the noise. "Gamma!" Said SER-M. "One my master's son and his friends need to find someone who was kidnapped." "Not necessary, SER-M." Said Gamma. "The battery, now." "Will you please take us?" Said Ryder. "You test my patience." But Gamma then turned to Ryder. "Sir, I insist you to please stay put." Said Gamma. "Gamma - was it?" Said Ryder. "Please move." "This boat is locked." Said Gamma. "What are you talking about?" Said Ryder. "Why not?" "This boat belong to your father after he died working on the serum." Said Gamma. "Now SER-M, give me the ba-" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WORKING ON A SERUM!?" Said Ryder interrupting Gamma trying to take SER-M's battery. "You keep secrets that hold me from what happened to my father." Gamma then looked at Ryder who was giving Gamma a serious look. "As you wish." Said Gamma. A video appeared of his father working on a serum. "Day 113." Said Ryder's Father. "The new serum is finally here. A serum which allows Pokemon to instantly bond with their primary trainer at all times. I call it: serum A-113. Now for the real test." Before the device went up, a virus infected the computer and the serum device. "No. No! NO!" He said. "This is wrong! The virus should not interfere! Abort! Abo-" The explosion then killed the feed of the video before Gamma returned to Ryder and his friends "Now, the battery?" Said Gamma. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Tyler followed Ryder and JC to the boats and saw the confrontation but when the video showed up he was shocked but wasn't going to let Gamma take SER-M's battery, "Hey tin can why does SER-M need to give you his battery for?" asked Tyler as he stood in front of SER-M to protect him, "Vapor!("Yeah why does he need to do it!")" said Alice as she got in front of both of them in an attack position. @LunarSilvally @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"Sir, orders are to reset a robot buddy if a robot's master dies." Said Gamma. "But I'm it's new master now." Said Ryder standing with Tyler, Allie, and JC. "Sure he thinks that I'm his master but it's my family robot my dad built. It's a family grudge that only you should be wrong about." "Irrelevant, Sir." Said Gamma making a false judgement. @ShadowDragon1964 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

She shook her head. "That doesn't seem to make sense to me...but if that's how it goes then....what are you going to do Ryder? It's your decision I guess...." She said as she looked to him. "If it's a buddy robot then...why should you reset it...if it has not done anything to us..." She said crossing her arms against her chest. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"We're all taking the boat." Said Ryder. "We're not giving up without a fight. My brother Gold could have done the same if he told any type of robot to follow our orders so that we let them listen to what we say." He turned to his friends promising them that they'll all take the boat, then turned back towards Gamma in an angry look. "But you're holding us back because you think we're not going anywhere." Said Ryder. "That's all you've ever did to stop us. HOLDING. US. BACK!!!" "On the Alola region, you four and your Pokemon teams will survive." Said Gamma. "WE DON'T WANT TO SURVIVE!!!" Shouted Ryder towards Gamma. "WE WANT TO LIVE!!!" "Must follow orders, sir." Said Gamma rejecting Ryder's talk. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Last edited:
Now she was annoyed as she pulled out a Luxury ball as it popped open to reveal an Absol. "Listen, why don't you stop following orders for once and listen or my Absol Blade here has a move that will really mess up your circuits on the inside! Don't test my patience because she will obey any command I give her! We all want to live not survive! So listen to Ryder or deal with the hard way!" She said as she was starting to lose her patience as Blade growled furiously. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

But Gamma wasn't able to argue against JC and her Pokemon. Instead, it ordered the SECUR-T bots to take them away, until Gamma was already shut down by Circuit who cut the wires and told the SECUR-T bots to mind their business. "Pika-pikachu.("Now you're the captain, Ryder.")" Said Circuit. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

She just chuckled as Blade followed. "Well done Circuit but just in case" Blade used Water Pulse to mess up the wires inside the Gamma robot before turning to her trainer. "Well done Blade, return" she said as Blade bowed her head before being sucked back into her Luxury ball. "Ryder, your the Captain so what idea do you have?" She asked him as she picked up Circuit and gently petted him under his chin as Blue returned to her side. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"We're gonna follow whatever SER-M picks up." Said Ryder. "I think I've recorded where your brother was found." Said SER-M. "First, we have to go to the Unova region to find a map from a famous gym leader." "Very well then." Said Ryder. "To Mistralton City in the Unova region." And start up the boat as they sailed away through the rough waters of the ocean while Ryder was humming "How far I'll go" song. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

"So how far till we get there?" asked Tyler, "But first let's give all our pokemon some fresh air," said Tyler as he threw all his pokeballs to release his team from before plus a female Unfezent named Ariel, "Cinder/Arf/Hax/Unfezent!" yelled Tyler's pokemon as they were released on to the boat with Ariel already taking to the air. @Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

Last edited:
"It's past through Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Kalos, and across the ocean." Said Ryder. Circuit went to the front of the boat to catch to wind blowing through his fur. "Piiikaaa...("Wow. I never sailed across the ocean before...Have you, guys?")" Said Circuit towards Tyler's team, Allie's team, and JC's team.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Finally, the young teen seemed to be calming down. She closed her eyes, as a serene smile began to form on her face.
"I haven't been on a boat in ages..." she said to no one in particular.
Eve had jumped off her head, and was now looking around the boat. She gave the best equivalent of an eyebrow raise she was capable of. <Hmm. Not bad,> she mumbled.

She had switched back to her original outfit as her mask rested to the side while her hood was down. She released all of her girls as Gem, Delta, Wolfa, Blade, and Kyo appeared out. Gem flew in the air with Ariel the Unfezant while Delta jumps into her water to swim following the boat close. Shadow had joined as well as he released all the girls and Talon who also flew up in the air with Gem and Ariel. Ghost, Hetilla, Talon, Eclipse and Leo appeared on the deck with the others.

"Well yes Circuit we all have" Blue said as she hopped on her partners shoulders to enjoy the breeze. "Well, Unova it is?" Shadow said as Sparkx joined Circuit. "Greetings Circuit, I'm Sparkx if you didn't know, Blue's sister" she said. "Ryder, can you tell me which gym leaders has it because I am familiar with most of them since I did challenge them all" JC asked him standing next to him.

Name: Blue
Species: Umbreon(shiny)(Partner)
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Shadow ball, Hyper beam, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Iron tail, Heal Pulse
Item: Black and Blue flower on her right ear

Name: Blade
Species: Absol
Moves: Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Fire Blast, Water Pulse, Slash
Item: A rose on her blade close to the base of her head.

Name: Delta
Species: Primarina
Ability: Liquid Voice
Moves: Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Hydro Cannon, Psychic
Item: Sea shell on both sides of her head instead of stars

Name: Wolfa
Species: Lycanroc(Dusk)
Ability: Tough Claws
Moves: Stone Edge, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Rock Climb
Item: Wears a Gold collar with evolutionary stones around it

Name: Gem
Species: Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Hyper Beam, Flamethrower, Earthquake
Item: Wears a red gem on base of her tail with a feather

Name: Kyo
Species: Alolan Ninetales
Ability: Snow Warning
Moves: Ice beam, Moonblast, Sheer Cold, Dazzling Beam
Item: wears an icy flower on her ear with shades of light pink

Name: Sparkx(Blue's sister)
Species: Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Discharge, Thunder, Double kick, Last Resort, Giga Impact
Item: Light Blue Bandana around neck with light lavender flowers at the side

Name: Ghost
Species: Decidueye(shiny)
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Spirit Shackle, Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird

Name: Hetilla
Species: Arcanine(shiny)
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Crunch

Name: Talon
Species: Braviary
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Brave Bird, Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Air Slash

Name: Eclipse(Wolfa's brother)
Species: Lycanroc(Midnight)
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Counter, Stone Edge, Focus Punch, Rock climb, Rock Slide

Name: Leo
Species: Luxray
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Discharge, Crunch, Thunder, Wild Charge, Electric Terrain, Ice Fang, Eerie Impulse

@Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

Last edited:
Circuit took a look at the ocean feeling happy. He even notice all water type Pokemon following the boat as it goes. "Piikaa...("Wow...")" Said Circuit with awe before turning to Sparkx the Jolteon. "Pika-pikachu.("Nice to meet you, Sprakx!")" "Yes." Ryder said towards Shadow and then turned to JC. "Skyla has the map. She knows where Team Rocket took my brother." Circuit then told Flair, Blue, and Eve to come with him and feel the breeze. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

She nodded. " I see Skylar the one who elegantly wields flying type Pokemon and since she is always in the one in the air sometimes it's not a surprise that she would know but there are two more recruits that may join us as well in Unova so that just saves the trip" she said looking to Ryder. "Actually...I know someone very well who is part of Team Rocket...I mean...I use to be one of them...but after I found out what they were doing..I quit the moment it felt wrong...then left the Unova region after the league but I didn't take the champion role" she said closing her eyes as she crossed her arms against her chest. "So you can say I am familiar with the Team Rocket base" she added.
Sparkx smiled. "Jolteon!("Greetings Circuit")
@Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"I see." Said Ryder. "It wouldn't hurt to have more recruits to join us find my brother." SER-M then scanned Circuit's head unharmed, and recorded the inscription of the Aztec wall. "It says that humans and Pokemon worked together to defeat an evil force of darkness who controlled Pokemon once, but the four heroes of each role took the upper hand and defeated the lord of evil and chaos. The two men were the strength of the tank, and the control of the mastermind. While the two women were the damage of the warrior, and the support of a druid. When the four children went into a deep slumber along with their Pokemon, the four were never heard from again inside the catacombs of heroism." Said SER-M, revealing the Aztec inscription to the trainers. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ

"Don't worry they are reliable except one doesn't speak as much so we mostly have to speak for him or me and his sister so your covered for the most part so you are well taken care of with people and don't worry I will support you as well" she said listening to the machines words about the inscriptions. @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"Thanks." Said Ryder. "We'll work hard to find my brother. Together, we'll fight as one." While Circuit was feeling a breeze from the wind with Blue, Eve and Flair, he saw a cap flew by and land right near Circuit. A cap that looked like it has a green triangle at the front of the cap. "Pika?(What's this?")" Said Circuit carrying the cap. @LunarSilvally @EeviumZ