• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

She then thought of an idea before turning to Tyler. "Tyler, may I borrow Shadow for the moment?" She asked him. "Blue come here" she added. "Umbre!("Yes JC?")" She asked leaping over to her side as the female Pikachu used Discharge to get all of the ghost types as the Ally teams dodged the electric mouses attack. The Mismagius kept the Psychic up strongly while the Pikachu kept up with her attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course you can. Hey Shadow go to JC I think she has an idea!" yelled Tyler as Shadow ran over to JC to see what she wants, "Ok Ariel come on out and help Drago." said Tyler as he released Ariel into battle, "Ariel use Agility to get in close and then use Steel Wing, Drago I want you to use Dragon Dance again and use Iron Tail after Ariel uses Steel Wing." said Tyler as Drago was then surrounded by purple energy and was now stronger and faster as Ariel used Agility to boost up her speed to fly in close to use Steel Wing as her wings were covered in a metal like sheen. As Ariel's Steel Wing hit Drago charged in as his tail was covered in a metal sheen as well and smashed it against the Trevenant's body but with the Life Orb taking a bit of his energy to power up the move even more but he was then attacked by the Trevenant using Shadow Claw against him damaging Drago as the attack hit making Drago back off a bit to recover his strength.
Name: Flair

Species: Cinderace

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Pyro Ball, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Agility

Item: Charcoal

Name: Alice

Species: Vaporeon

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Dive

Item: Mystic Water

Name: Shadow

Species: Mightyena

Ability: Quick Feet

Moves: Shadow Ball, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail, Dark Pulse, Double Team

Item: Quick Claw

Name: Ariel

Species: Unfezent

Ability: Super Luck

Moves: Air Slash, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Agility, Swift, Quick Attack

Item: Scope Lens

Name: Drago

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

Item: Life Orb

She looked to Shadow and Blue. "Since you both know Dark pulse and Shadow ball, we are going to do a strategic move to the ghost type Pokemon" she said. "Shadow, I am going to teach you a strategic move only Blue and I mastered so in this case you will have a lesson with the Alolan Champion herself" she added gently petting the Mightyena before standing up. "Alright Blue and Shadow, Dark pulse and then Shadow ball together!" She commanded. "Umbre!("She is asking you Shadow if she can command you, just trust her and watch how well she will perform both of us") Blue told Shadow as she used Dark Pulse first then Shadow ball as both moves combined. "That's it Blue now follow Shadow!" She added. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

"Arf!("Alright!")" barked Shadow as he also combined Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse together as it started sparking as well with the energy being kept together. "Drago you ok buddy!" yelled Tyler as he checked on Drago who gave him a weak thumbs up but still didn't look fine, "Come on buddy I know you can't fight any more right now so go and have some rest." said Tyler as he pulled out Drago's Ultra Ball and returned him into it and then pulled out another pokeball, "Alright Flair come on out and use Pyro Ball and Ariel use Air Slash!" yelled Tyler as Flair was released and started using Pyro Ball on Trevenant and Ariel also used Air Slash on the pokemon which looked like a light blue energy slash and did massive damage to it but still not backing down.

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

Circuit used all of his might, dodged through the ghost Pokemon and used Iron tail to attack the elder tree Pokemon. But Trevenant wasn't going to give in against the heroes and used its roots to terrify them and turn the battlefield into a dark forest. (Music stop/Play "Black Night - Castlevania : The arcade") "Don't give up team!" Said Ryder encouraging them. "It may seem scary, but we've seen scarier than that! Let's give 'em everything we've got!" "Piika-piikaa!(Need someone to help me!")" Said Circuit.

Last edited:
She saw everything go black but remained calm. "Blue, Shadow remain calm! Blue use your rings to give light and use Psychic!" She commanded. "Umbre!" Blue leaped up in the air using her rings to give others light before using Psychic as she combined Shadow's and herself's Dark pulse and Shadow ball into a bigger attack before it spreader in all directions hitting the ghost type Pokemon including Trevenant. "Wolfa Crunch again, Blade Night Slade don't hold back!" She added. "Lycanroc!" "Soooool!" The girls said. The heart tipped tail Pikachu came to Circuit's side as the Ally Mismagius kept the Psychic up to keep the Trevenant immobilized.

Shadow sent out Ghost his shiny Female Decidueye and Sparkx who was already out. Sparkx came over to Circuits side before speaking. "Jolteon!("We got your back Circuit now let show this Trevenant the power of electric types!") She said. "Pika!("You all know Thunder right so let's use it and not hold back!") She said as she used a strong power of Thunder at the ghost types. "Ghost Spirit Shackle!" said Shadow as she nodded before shooting three arrows which shot down at all the ghost types. @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30 @EeviumZ

With another Pikachu and Sparkx by Circuit's side, Circuit used thunder straight towards Trevenant with one mighty shot and sent the elder tree Pokemon right into the wall. Trevenant tried to use shadow claw again, but after being shot straight towards the wall, he suddenly began to faint and all of the ghost Pokemon began to flee and carry Trevenant away from the heroes in fear. (Music stop) "YEAH!" Said Ryder. "Never mess with the next gen heroes!" "Pika-pikachu!("That's it. We won!")" Said Circuit.

ADMIN EDIT: In case you've not bothered reading the message. There is literally no need to mass-tag everyone in a thread. Stop it.

Last edited:
"Alright we did it!" yelled Tyler as he hugged Flair and Ariel while Shadow looked at Blue, "Arf.("Blue your trainer is pretty great but it was nice working with you.")" said Shadow as he bowed his head as he looked at his trainer. "Ok guys return you deserve a break." said Tyler as he returned Ariel and Flair to their pokeballs before looking around, "I think we should keep going before more show up," suggested Tyler as he looked at the others.

Blue and the girls jumped in victory as JC bented down and petted Shadow. "Well done Shadow"she said before offering a Pokepuff to him. "Well done girls" she said returning them except for Blue. Shadow only returned Ghost before walking up next to his sister. "Now that is taken cared off, it's about time I introduced the Ally Mismagius and Pikachu with the heart tipped tail since you are going to ask about this anyway" she said as the Mismagius and Pikachu came at her side with a smile. Blue bowed her head to Shadow. "Umbre!(" I was a pleasure working with you Shadow") she said before looking up at her partner.

"Now who else should I thank for the assistance?" Said Ryder towards his friends. "Pika?("Yeah, where is that mysterious Pikachu that helped me out on that battle?")" Said Circuit. Until the mysterious Pikachu was right behind him. "Piika?("Who are you supposed to be?")" Asked Circuit to the female Pikachu.

Last edited:
JC just chuckled. "I was just getting to that Circuit, patience please" she said as the Pikachu and Mismagius came up to her. "The Pokemon here that assisted you here is Missy the Mismagius and Darling the Pikachu...these girls are actually from a friend of mine in Unova as you can see Missy is her partner Pokemon while Darling is one of her teammates but my question is what are you two doing here without Maskerin?" She asked as Darling spoke first. "Pika! Pikachu!("Missy and I were sent to find you since Maskerin needs your help on something") she said. "Help on something? Well my group and I are heading to Unova as we speak so you have to come with us regardless" she said. "Mismagius!("We both understand JC as long as we can get back to Maskerin it's no problem") Missy said. "Also guys, don't worry Missy is not like those other Misdreavus and Mismagius alright but without further discussion we should keep going and get to Unova" she said as Darling leaped up on JC's shoulders to rest on. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"Don't forget what we're here for." Said Ryder reminding her. "The catacomb of heroism has some vital items we need to find and save my brother." "Pika.("My master's right. One of us will choose who will become the role of a hero our masters will be.")" Said Circuit. As they reached for the catacomb of heroism, someone else was following them. "Hello." Said Ryder as he turned around to see another trainer. "Who are you?"

Shadow ate the pokepuff that he was offered in a happy silence while walking next to his trainer till they reached for the catacomb of heroism but then smelt someone was following them and turned to see another trainer with Tyler, "Hey there it's ok we're friends here so there's no need to worry." said Tyler as he walked up to the trainer and held his hand out, "My name is Tyler what's yours?" asked Tyler with his hand out for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Lana Montgomery, of Nimbasa City." Lana introduced to the group.

Her Feraligatr popped out of his pokeball to introduce himself. Lana kept an eye out for anything out of the Ordinary.

"Welcome aboard, Lana." Said Ryder towards Lana. "Listen, we need your help in rescuing my
brother Gold. It's a long story short, but you've got to help us. Can we trust you?" "Piika-pikaaa.("His brother is depending on us.")" Added Circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, I understand the mission." Lana responded, "I..."

Lana suddenly felt really queasy, like something bad is about to happen, as memories of her own, Deceased brother played back in her head for a moment. Feraligatr suddenly noticed his trainer wasn't all that good, and decided to try and calm her down.

"Hey, you alright?" Asked Ryder towards Lana. "You don't feel to well, should I get an ice pack for you?" "Piikaa?("What's happening to him, master?")" Asked Circuit. "I don't know." Said Ryder towards his Pokemon. "Whatever's eating him, it is never a good sign. Come on, we'll talk about this once we enter the catacombs of heroism." And they entered the catacombs of heroism.

The siblings returned their Pokemon except their partners as they followed Ryder and the others inside the catacombs of heroism. The siblings were remaining cautious as Darling rested on her shoulders and Missy floated just beside her as she walked in. Blue used her light blue rings to light up the room brightly just in case it was dark. Sparkx walked beside her sister while Shadow walked beside her. "Pika?("we should be careful...we don't know what is inside of here...") Said Darling. "Mismagius...("I agree Darling...") Missy said looking to her. @Ghostryder30 @ShadowDragon1964 @EeviumZ

"Pika?("Is this a stairway?")" Asked Circuit to his master. "I think so, Circuit." Said Ryder. "Follow me!" Said SER-M. Unaware of SER-M's malfunction, the heroes followed SER-M down the stairway and into the tombs of the fallen heroes. "This must be the last resting place of the four guardians." Said Ryder. "Piiikaa...("Impossible...")" Agreed Circuit.

She saw the tombs of the fallen heros as she pulled out a white flower she had under her cape before walking slowly over and placed it just in the middle of the tombs. Darling leaped off her shoulder onto the ground as she walked on all four to look at the tombs. "Piiiika...("They must have fought bravely...but...what happened to them...") Darling asked as she raised her front paws to her chest to look up at JC. "I don't know Darling...if that is a mystery to me..." She said looking around as Blue was giving more light around the room to see better.

"According to the inscription of Greek mythology, the four heroes were said to be rewarded their special gifts of their own roles." Said SER-M. "Although at the end of the battle, their powerful weapons had subdued this evil titan and they all lost their power when they died. Only the power of young trainers can wield the four guardian's weapons, choose a class of their own, and defeat this evil titan the world has disappeared from: Dr. Ivor." "Dr. Ivor, eh?" Said Ryder. "Bring it on, that titan's tyranny is it's only weakness, and we'll take the upper hand no matter what cost it'll take." "Pikachuuu!("I'm with him on this one!")" Agreed Circuit. "Everyone, choose a class." Said Ryder, and he sat down on the throne of the control hero.

Last edited:
She looked at the remaining three thrones before the one with "Damage" hero. She knew herself that she did damage to her opponents but in a strategic way. She made her decision as she sat down on that throne of the damaged hero as Blue leaped up on her lap to rest there. "Umbre!("I will always be with you JC") she said. " I know you will Blue" she said. Darling smiled. "Pikachu!("We do this together for sure").

Last edited:
Tyler looked at the remaining 2 thrones and looked at the one with "Tank" hero. Tyler knew that his pokemon can take a series of hits and can damage other opponents really hard especially his Haxorus. So with that he went and sat on the tank hero throne as Shadow sat down next to the throne, "Woof woof!("Don't worry I got your back master every step of the way!")" barked Shadow as Tyler scratched the top of his head, "I know buddy, I know." said Tyler as he relaxed on the throne.

Five crowns went down from their statues and landed on top of the five trainers' heads as a voice called down on them. "We are the guardians of the world." Said the brother guardian. "Welcome to our kingdom, where the thrones wait for the new heroes. We've been waiting for a new band of heroes who can bring back everything from Dr. Ivor's prison of despair and torment. Thrones of our gifted powers await for you to accept it." "Piikaa?("Who said that?")" Said Circuit.

Last edited:
"I'm fine, memories of my own brother came flowing through..." Was what Lana was able to explain when the throne called out to her.

"I understand, but what is my class?" Lana Asked, concerned about what the throne was asking of her.

Lana waited for an answer from the throne.

The voice of throne then replied to Lana in a calm voice. "You will be place in the throne of the tank." The voice of the guardian said. "There, your team may take damage, but your team will hold the line. Now, rise with our gifted powers and we will grant you our souls and our weapons to achieve what you must complete."

Tyler gets up and brings Lana to the throne with him, "Hey don't worry I got your back." said Tyler as he got up and saw some strange lights with different colours heading towards him.

She sat in the throne chair as she saw the different light come towards her. She folded her arms against her as she waited patiently as Blue did as well. "Actually...who did say that?" She said. "Weird?" "Umbre...("Your right though JC...where did that come front...") Blue said.

Weapons of the fallen guardians then float down on the five trainers and were each given a gift of their own. Ryder received the gauntlet of Atlantis and equipped it on his left hand as he feel the power flowing through him. "Piikaa?("Master?")" Said Circuit looking at his trainer his with his stary eyes. "This power...it feels...amazing!" Said Ryder who had never held the power of the control hero.

Lana looked up as the lights went towards her, the same type of lights Tyler had. At that point what seemed to be a shield appeared in front of her. It was a medium sized shield and she slipped it on her left arm. She suddenly felt a strange power flowing through her.

"Okay, I need to get used to this." Lana responded.

Her Pokemon all looked on, Her Garchomp in particular prepared for anything.

Tyler looked up as the lights went towards him. When the light was near it turned into a medium-sized, golden shield that Tyler put on his right arm. He suddenly felt power flowing through him, "Wow I feel amazing I bet I can do anything." said Tyler as Shadow looked at him with his tai wagging in joy for his trainer.

Ryder then looked around and saw his friends in awe. "We're gonna save the world from Ivor?" Asked Ryder. "Yes." Said the voice of the guardian. "It is our last duty to stop the tyrant from world domination. You are the cure to the world."

Last edited:
She saw a weapon form from the light as it was a katana as she grabbed the handle of it before pulling it out to see the blade. She gave a smile as she was well experienced with training with this type of blade. "A nice Katana blade indeed..." She said to herself as Blue was fascinated by the blade. "Umbre?("Wow...amazing...") She said looking at it. "A katana does give a lot of damage....with flesh but I know how to use it in a strategic way...." She added feeling the power wield inside of her.

The core at the center opened and began to glow with pride. "The core chooses the five of you mortal trainers, as champions of our past." Said the voice of the guardian. "All of you will soon bring an end to his tyranny, and our souls will be free from his reign of terror." Numerous culture inscriptions on the walls with Atlantean runes were then revealed to show them of their past.

She had watched the inscriptions on the wall as it revealed the past of the previous fallen heros. She saw how committed they were into keep everyone safe and stopping evil which she favors the most. Blue had watched as well as she sat on JC's lap watching the inscriptions.

"Our brothers and sisters died saving the world of Pokemon as we shared the thrones one by one in order to defeat Ivor." Said the guardians. "Some of us died doing what's best for our people. Others made the sacrifice with an oath to keep the world safe from harm. But you five can make the change. Our gifts will bring back every mortal human and Pokemon, and everything you've loved." Ryder and Circuit watched as the Atlantean runes circled around the room.

Last edited:
Tyler watched as the Atlantean runes circled around the room, "But is your gift to us if you don't mind me asking?" asked Tyler as he stood next to Lana with his shield on his left arm since it felt more comfortable there. "Bark!("I don't like this one bit!")" said Shadow as he growled at the runes.

"These runes are said to be the oath of our will and hope." Said the guardian. "But now they're said to be our tombs of despair. Ivor waged war on us because we banished him from this world. He even said something about his return." Then a mirror of Ivor appeared. "You foolish guardians." Said Ivor. "When you took away my project from me, I was distraught and ENRAGED! You locked away experiments that where mine long ago. You made other trainers feel confident about their team except for me. Well, the world will follow you no more as I curse the world with my evil plot to take over the world. Today is the day I turn the world into a world of lost dreams and forgotten hopes, where all of humans and Pokemon become MY slaves." The figure of Ivor disappeared as the mirror shattered into pieces. "And now, this world of ours will fall into his hands." Said the guardian as they began to fade. "You must save the world you live in. Your world...my world........our world..." And the guardians faded away with the sound of the wisps weeping in tears, crying in sadness, and mourning in grief. Circuit only let out one tear as he feels and hears their cry and began to hug JC, Allie, Tyler, and Lana's Pokemon buddies. "What happened?" Asked Ryder. "They're gone." Said SER-M beeping in a sad tone. "When a guardian dies, the world falls into darkness and the runes wither away as you can see from up there." Ryder looked at the Atlantean rune wither away with the sound of crying sadness. "That the guardians call: The final grief." Said SER-M. "But I can bring them back." Said Ryder. "I will. Honestly!" "It doesn't work that way." Said SER-M.

Last edited:
She gently held Circuit as she petted his head a bit to comfort him. Darling, who was on her right shoulder, came over to Circuit gently patting his arm to comfort him. "It's alright Circuit...sometimes...even sacrifice is the only option to save the world...even if we disagree on it...sometimes it's the only path we can take..." She said. "Pika...Pikachu....("Hey...it's ok Circuit.... really....") She said gently side hugging the Pikachu. She looked to SER-M before speaking. "Do you know what we should do next SER-M? I believe it is important to know where to go next to find Ryder's brother...I mean...if my brother was missing...or kidnapped...I would do anything just to get him back and find him..." She stated as Shadow just smiled already knowing his sister too well along with Sparkx since she saw her calm sister smile gently at her comment.

SER-M then looked at JC who then stopped feeling sad. "The next stop to find Ryder's brother is at the Unova region, remember what Ryder said about the gym leader." Said SER-M. "You're right, SER-M." Said Ryder. "Our best chance to find my brother, is to find a gym leader. She is definitely in the city of Mistralton. She's the only gym leader I can only think of. Let's get out of here." And Ryder and Circuit went up the stairs to find the exit.