• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Actually, Giovanni took over 2 towns, and team galactic took over a town as well. I think team aqua took over a town as well sooooo :p not really. If I had more time I might have gone with Giovanni, seems like a stylish choice compared to others

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Meh... I'll answer this before I leave for the night. I've reached that age where Halloween Candy is when I got to the store and buy my candy. But maybe one day I'll be able to Videogame reference for Halloween... Like Makoto Naegi from Danganronpa or Junpei from 999...

Who knows?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
You can write for a different group of grunts. But I'm using the grunts PK is facing as a way to gain a better connection between Seaking and him. I mean, Seaking wants to attack PK all the time... they need a little more then a therapy session...

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Manbat! You need to fix your latest post! It has to be written in third person and past tense. Yours is in first person and present tense. We don't want to have you removed again man.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Manbat, you really need to change it. I really don't want to worry about if they'll take the whole RP down because of it. I hope not, but I don't want to take chances. So, when you have a chance...

Please fix your post to third person and present tense... Please!

Sorry if it seems much, but I really don't want to lose the role play

Also guys, I'm playing Pokemon sapphire right now, and guess what I just found on my play through!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    417.7 KB · Views: 33

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
No man, the post the admin had in the actual role play was even telling me to fix my posts because they were present tense. It was annoying to fix, but it's best to make sure it all good.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Also, nice shiny. I actually did a Nuzlocke of Ruby once and when I was trainer for the elite four, I ran into a shiny Golbat. Never evolved it though... (Poor Crobat, reduced from awesome to pink...)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
All good. Yeah... didn't want to be rude or anything. Was just worried. The people who work as the admins have to run and check multiple aspects... so... I'm afraid to make them mad...

Yeah it's best to stay under their radar for now. They aren't exactly pleased at our roleplay after the incident ^^'

And you can double post in a discussion page, but it's frowned upon to do it every time you post something. But people can stl double post here. Just not on the rp itself

That's up to PK, but my play through on sapphire so far has given me some ideas for my future Pokemon team though. Which may or may not be requesting a shiny in the future. But we'll see

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... as long as it's not a shiny where you're like "hey everybody, my Pokemon is better then yours cause it's shiny." Just make sure to follow the rules of how you can still lose battles and that. Don't go Gary-Stu on us.

Also Manbat, double posts are more okay in discussions then actual role plays

Name: Sinshi Bouba
Goal: to be a trainer and a contest preformer
Family: cousin red
Home: Sinnoh, Jubilife City
Starter Pokemon: Fennekin
Personality: Sinshi is shy and a bit stubborn, that makes her really unpredictable in a way. When she has a really welcoming additude
Future Team: Delphox, Altaria (has Altariaite), Araquanid,Luxray, Mismagius, Frolass
Badges/Contest: none won yet
Other: she dos'nt like Mr.Mimes or spoinks
Appearance: Mahogany red hair, sleaveless turtle neck sweater, pine green denim shorts, yellow sleaveless yellow jacket, blood red glasses