• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
Thinking better, I stay. Let's pretend that it never happened (that bipolarity) :angel:
Edit: Also, can you summarize what has happened since my last message?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... Saturn and the grunts left Eterna, Me and Shen were heading to Oreburgh, Platinum_ won his first contest. A new trainer began their adventure. Gym battles. New teammates... The usual stuff that happens in role plays.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay, everyone, the new updated list of people in control of NPC's and characters is:

PK: PK, Mars, PK's family.

Manbat99: Blaze, Charon, gabite, munch

Shen: ghost gym leader: Shen, Saturn, Cyrus, Fantina

GreenShedninja: Jupiter

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... right now me and Shen are heading one way, but it's a way you've already been. So what I'm thinking is that we head our own ways and up again in like Veilstone City or maybe Sunnyshore.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
So we're going to meet up again and become a group of four? Team Burning Caring Space Ghosts?

Blaze and Munch at 9pm eastern standard time on Fridays?

The totally not a member of Team Galactic Mars?

PK and Shen along with Spiritomb the Killy Ghost?

Yeah... Team Burning Caring Space Ghosts! (Name still in progress)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well, technically we can't, Blaze really doesn't know where PK and Shen right now and he's still in Eterna. So there would have to be a reason for him to travel back to Oreburgh... Even then he'd have difficulties due to the rules of Cycling Road.

You'd have to find a way over along with a reason to head to Oreburgh

I can go through Eterna forest thinking it is faster and the lady at the inn could of told me your last known location and i want to show you my new pokemon i just caught and also a secret in my story will help you know

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
But what about Cycling Road? The only way me and Shen got through was due to Sableye's Shadow Sneak. Even then you'd still need a bike to get through or something else.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
... You do know it'll take a long time to get through the Eterna forest right? Not only that, you still have to go through Jubilife. It'll probably be better to write you going through Eterna Forest and then we all meet up in Jubilife City.