• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ehhhhhhh I don't know about that. Maybe when Cyrus comes back he renamed it that and makes the entire team go through a huge shift as far as feel, tactics, and name. Going for more of a serious, darker, and bigger tone

And maybe not destroy all of reality, or not just it, but to reshape it in their perfect world maybe, Cyrus being God and crafting the dimensions to acend to a higher form of being, a celestial entity that would transcend dimensions, that is, if his plan were to succeed

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
true, also... I need to go now, it's 1:04am and I have a birthday for my Grandmother tomorrow. So... night everyone! Also...

Go Shen Go! YOU CAN DO IT!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Alright... so whenever someone sees this, here's what's going to happen with the legendaries...

There aren't going to be any. I asked and we will not be having them. But, that's ok.

We have a plot line surrounding Spiritomb and corruption... we can just fix it to not include the legendaries.

So yeah, we're having a Sinnoh without legends.

Okay, so we are keeping the Cyrus Plotline then? Last time I checked Cyrus wasn't a legendary hahaha. And the corruption is an orginial idea so I think that's good

Maybe, like Cryus stretching his abilities to corrupt individuals to have at his disposal, and perhaps even corrupting sections of the region. I also playing with the idea of having glitched corruptions called 'abominations' which could be just assorted glitched material in time-space that we're going to be Pokemon but were lost to the void

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
I've been thinking about corruption, but not humans, in pokémon, something like a virus that mutates and made them super strong, obviously we will not have it, it would be something done by Team Galactic, used to dominate Sinnoh. What do you think?

That could be an idea Shedninja, but I though Cyrus was going to be doing the entire corruption thing, and last time he was seen...he didn't excatly like that team galactic turned on him and left him in the distortion world to die

So if I'm correct this is how it is:

PK: PK, Mars, PK's family, maybe Jupiter

Manbat99: Blaze, Charon, gabite, munch

Shen: ghost gym leader: Shen, Saturn, Cyrus, Fantina

Shedninja, since you weren't present for this discussion, I suppose it's fair for you to get control of an admin, I suppose then you are getting Saturn? Just so you know, Jupiter is still unclaimed by anyone, I just need to know so I can updated this sheet

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... also, I'll be off for the 3 hours or so... so yeah, just use Rotom-Fan as support and PK as someone bringing others to safety

Sorry

ha and let me guess your going to take two or three pieces of candy instead of one, get with the game you can't just wing you have to go full out from costumes to decoration and you can't forget the fog machine it's important holloween is the only day you can scare little children and not get punished

I usually make my own costumes, so I got tha part down. But when you put scaring little children like that legally, you make it sound creepy in more ways that one 0-0. But eh, we'll see what Halloween brings

I'm usually really into it too, it really Yess my creative skills on making costumes. The last three years I've been Gaaa and zabuza from naruto and Phantomon from digimon. I dunno what i'll do this year though