• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Hmm... I'm thinking what would happen is that Cyrus uses the red chain to bring Dialga and Palkia around, Giratina shows up, the usual story of the gang defeating Giratina, but when they return to the main world, a rift in time and space causes a new plotline or something. What do you guys think?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ehhh custom Pokemon could get pretty out there. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to open that can of worms. But interesting ran galactic idea, they might be going over into a civil war in their ranks or soemthing

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
No, I mean that's just the plot near the middle, before that and after are completely different. I just personally love the plotline of the distortion world. Up to you guys though

We could have those 3 legend as play a role for sure, but a repeat of a played out Plotline seems a bit plain. We need something, a threat. One that is pretty original and actually has major consequences

We are getting more original, but I don't think we are quite there yet. Clones might get a bit dull after a while, that's a better step in the right direction though

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Maybe instead of evil clones, maybe a type of corruption that puts the legendaires into a state that puts the whole world in chaos, and it's up to use to find a way to the legendaries to defeat them?

For some reason I can't get that corrupt Cyrus out of my head. I kinda imagine the newly powered Cyrus going back to team galactic headquarters to a coward Saturn, and a exchange like Saturn had betrayed him, and Saturn begging for his life. I don't know, is it just me that find that idea of corrupt Cyrus awesome?

Maybe we can fuse those two ideas? Maybe he encounters a substance that allows him corrupt the very soul of life, and he utilizes it to control the strongest Pokemon around

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
What if it was Charron who discovered the corruption from leftover energy from Spiritomb? and when we fight the first admin, maybe he appears to create a test run?

Has a interesting prospect to it, I like it PK, he was severly overlooked. Also manbat I agree, maybe we shall each have control over one team galactic admin, or soemthing to balance it

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Hmm... you know, this kinda sounds stupid, but i was thinking maybe have a type of relationship between PK and maybe Mars form. And when the world goes awful, she joins our side. I don't know, just an idea

That's actually not a bad idea, considering she defected from team galactic. That's an interesting idea. So PK, your asking to control over Mars in the roleplay then?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah, that cool with you guys? I figured PK would be the shy character that a spunky and maybe overconfident mars would warm up to. Just an idea

Yeah, have at it PK ^^ looks like you have a plan. Hmm if it's alright I'd like to take Saturn and perhaps Cyrus if it's alright with everyone else here that is

and for Charron he will be studding spirit tomb but for team galactic but he will be disgused as a regauler scientist but then be cyrus new right hand man and head admin if where going off with the kill Saturn theorie

So if I'm correct this is how it is:

PK: PK, Mars, PK's family, maybe Jupiter

Manbat99: Blaze, Charon, gabite, munch

Shen: ghost gym leader: Shen, Saturn, Cyrus, Fantina

Alright alright! Looks like this roleplay is becoming better and better as far as upcoming plot. Now that team galactic is on the table and now this future threat. Meesa lika this