• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to a top quality Academy in AZ. It's cool, but sometimes the teachers are hard to understand as most are foreign. And lots of work ;-;

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
can we do classes? im in an awkward situation right now so i just wanna magically have supplies and go to school for once.

XD oh my god, Sylvie...... But yea, if he wasn't gay, they would so totally be dating XD But I did make it clear when after his second post of interacting with Sino that he was gay XD They could be best of friends or act like siblings, but :/ he's not into women.

Says the guy who was disagreeing with skipping the first day! And now I have made a situation to make the first day more fun, the guy who says no-skipping-the-first-day says skip the first day! XD

Well, fine, Sino is then. The whole 'Sino held Sean's hand' thing XD Not saying it makes them both a ship, but...ye know what I mean, it's suggestive? If thats the right word? XD

Also, he would rather prefer a person whose around his age, anyway, so if he wasn't gay, he'd probably treat Sino as if she were his little sister, since she is 13 and he's 16. XD and oh my lawwd.....

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Says the guy who was disagreeing with skipping the first day! And now I have made a situation to make the first day more fun, the guy who says no-skipping-the-first-day says skip the first day! XD
IDK WHAT TO DO NOW K! I CANT TELEPORT VAX TO A ROPE WITH 3 RANDOM PEOPLE AND BE LIKE "hey I hate ya'll but i dont care im here i'm now your favorite tsundere friend that hates you, k?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also, he would rather prefer a person whose around his age, anyway, so if he wasn't gay, he'd probably treat Sino as if she were his little sister, since she is 13 and he's 16. XD and oh my lawwd.....
i wanna make vax gay for the ships' lols

Yes, you got that correct xD pretty suggestive, so my mind's all like "wtf, guys XD this kid is gay".

And that's the most greatest description of not being given an opening, but instead we do have an opening XD you can come to the school, and then you fight through all the people to get into the dormitory building, only to find a dangling Sylveon, and then after you get everything settled, you can come back out again XD just a suggestion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I have supplies and all my stuff in the dorms already... OH I KNOW, I CAN USE HOUNDOUR TO BURN THE ROPE AND CATCH YOU ALL WHILE ALSO HURTING VAX'S BACK LIKE A BULL IS ON IT!

I was considering making Sylvie a lesbian, cos I am in real life, but...I wouldn't know how to make her act XD I'm a lesbian, but nothings really happened in my life with me being lesbian? If thats how to describe it? XD

But yes. XD Once he finds a guy, he determines if they are gay or not, and if they aren't gay, then he's like "damn"... And then when he finds a guy who is gay, he can't stay around that poor sucker for fear that he's gonna get a nosebleed being around his crush and he acts like a flustered mess XD it's adorable.

Sylvie... There is no difference to how a person of any sexual orientation will act. It's all in their personalities on how they'd act XD If she were lesbian, there would be no difference to her acting toward a female crush than she would if she were straight and acting toward a male crush. The only thing different would be liking different body parts. Lesbian would find lady chests attractive, and the same person, but straight, would find male's muscles, particularly their biceps or pecs, attractive. Or their butt (like in my case :3)

OMG NO SHE CAN CRUSH ON SINO #SinoAndSylvie ♥

ITS A PERFECT SITUATION!!! SYLVIE CAN BE SCARED OF HER COS OF DA MASK AN' ALL, THEN CRUSH ON HER!! *Runs around screaming like a little girl* ITS PERFECT! ITS PERFECT!

Every single time I go into an RP where shipping is okay... and every one of my characters almost always ends up having a ship XD it's so funny...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also Pretty Pichu motivated me to the Vax gay thing so... yee. unless you want a lez without a wife you might have to keep her straight despite the urges

Oh yeah, I know, and I understand that XD Its just I wouldn't be comfortable making a lesbian character, cos...I haven't really experienced it? XD I mean, I know I am a lesbian, (i mean i learnt dat three years ago) and i've had a couple crushes, but its just -

YA KNOW WHAT? SCREW IT, SYLVIE IS A LESBIAN. DEAL WITH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.