• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Vax Heimher
Hometown: Lumiose City
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 132 lb.
Personality: TBS (To Be Seen; in the RP of course)
Appearance: Vax has one red eye and one blue eye because of his heterochromia. His hair is black and shaggy. He wears a white scarf nearly all the time. He wears a white cloak with ragged edges. The back of the cloak has a black star symbol. The front middle part isn't covered. (like the line in the middle of Professor Kukui's professor cloak) Vax wears a black shirt under his white cloak. His pants are normal and black, same with his shoes and socks.
Skills: Overall knowledgeable of all things Pokémon; Knows more than average on healing Pokémon; Excels in Pokémon Battling (Strategies and the like)
Past: When Vax was no more than a few months old, his parents died in a car accident. His aunt and uncle sent him to an orphanage who they knew would take great care of Vax. The orphanage supplied him with food, shelter, clothing, and an education. The people who worked their soon found out that Vax was very fond of Pokémon. He also loved to learn about them. One day, a wounded Houndour caught Vax's attention while he was outside. The Houndour hated humans and tried biting Vax when he was healing the Houndour. Then, the Houndour saw that Vax cared for him. One day Houndour went missing and Vax cried a lot. Later in the day, the Houndour came back with a Pokéball. Vax caught the Houndour and became the youngest kid in the orphanage to have a Pokémon. Later, when Vax was a tween, he was being led to catch his first Pokémon. He found a Shinx which Vax defeated and caught. He didn't like hurting the poor Pokémon, so Vax healed the Shinx as soon as he caught it. A month before his 16th birthday he found an egg that hatched to be a Tangela. Now, Vax applied to go to KPAC and was ready to fully study Pokémon.
Family: All Deceased
Pokémon: Houndour; Shinx; Tangela (Hatchling)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I want to die. I want to do nearly every class! WHY MUST I CHOOSE PLS SYLVIE HELP ME OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
:D ty I guess I can do that. Also I'm gonna make Vax use all his spare time studying or something. Like you may have guessed, he loves caring for Pokémon. One of the few things he isn't doing is performances (he hates the spotlight) but he's doing art since drawing is a hobby he loves.

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Sylvie Hide
Hometown: Kalos
Height: 4'3"
Weight: 101 lbs
Personality: Sylvie is a very shy, nerdy girl who likes to read books and care for her Sylveon. She is a bit of a clumsy doofus sometimes and gets embarrassed easily. Sylvie is quite shy, and also has a lot of stage fright, but she wants to be the Kalos Queen because her passion drives away her shyness whenever she expresses herself on stage. She is quite unique, so is her Sylveon - also, Sylvie's motto is "Always have fun!". Whenever Sylvie has participated in a performance she has NEVER tried her hardest - she simply went with the flow, and with her Sylveon, they both did whatever they felt like doing, making Sylvie a laid-back, carefree person. She is quite intelligent and studies a lot. She also enjoys climbing up trees with her Sylveon, reading books and eating lunch while secretly spying on others. She has a good sense of humour and is a great friend.
Appearance: My Profile Picture
Skills: Sylvie is quite talented in climbing trees, baking Pokepuffs, performances and memorizing things. This makes her studying much easier, giving her more spare time to read, spend time with Sylveon and just explore and have fun.
Past: Sylvie grew up in Vaniville Town, not very wealthy but not poor. She had a great childhood, and was very close with her mum, seeing as she was an only child. She would always visit the nearby park, being a very active kid before she turned ten. She went on a little Pokemon journey, receiving an Eeeve from her mother. She took part in two performances, her Eevee evolving into a Sylveon, but then she gave up out of misery. She and her Sylveon were not enjoying the journey - so she went home. She started studying really hard, hoping to get into the KPAC. She sent in her application when she turned thirteen and was accepted. She was so happy, and she can't wait to start attending the great academy college.
Family: Sylvie is an only child, and lives with her mum, because when she was three her mum and dad divorced, and her dad moved all the way to Alola.
Pokémon: Sylvie has a Sylveon.

(
So I was thinking, I might give Sylvie and Sylveon a Battle Bond - but not used for battling, and they just get it when we're more into the RP :D Just a thought though)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sylvie sounds like a very unlikeable girl. at least that's how vax will depict her in the beginning. then they'll be best of friends and care about each other! :D (maybe) also sylvie is like the shortest teenage girl i've ever heard of lol. also mind if i invite some peeps?

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Karma Astra Nikki

Hometown: Seafolk Village

Height: 4.3 feet

Weight: 36kg-79lbs

Personality: TBS

Appearance: Has a slim built and fair complexion. She has a boyish short maroon hair, half-lidded amber eyes and a small grin that will be always, well maybe not, present. Wears a lot of sweaters but mainly wears a green sweater with a single stripe in the middle, a green trench coat, redmuffler, gloves, black cargo track pants and green boots. She also has a Decidueye logo headphones and a belt bag.

Skills: She has an exceptional skill towards cooking and inventing, not just objects. She's fairly knowledgeable in the art of medicine and Pokémon from anatomy and there skills.

Past: She's from a family of architects and scholar but she was label as the black sheep of the family because, well you'll just had to found out yourself to know why. On her younger summer years she would always goes to her Granparents residents in Seafolk Village, learning about berries and medicine from the elderly couple. She eventually moved in there house when they passed away and had been looking after it ever since but due to some complications in her family in Kalos she moved back to her parents. She found out that her mother was pregnant but she was also diagnosed with an unknown sickness which, luckily, does not affect her unborn sibling. Her mother wanted her to have a proper education and being a mama's girl she agreed. She sent her application on her fourteenth birthday, only a month away until her mother gave birth.

Family: Unborn sibling, Hera (Mother) and Jupiter (Father)

Pokémon: She had caught a Riolu, Elgyem and a Morelull in her years living in Alola. She will soon have a Froakie from her father.

Last edited:
stands in a corner very offended

I was literally that size when I was thirteen XDD I am now...ehm...

how dya say it...

two cm taller ;-;

XD Also, yes, please invite some peeps! :D And I like the whole Sylvie and Vax best friends idea! :)

I can't be bothered to find an actual average height and weight for Sylvie so I put the weight and height that I was when I was thirteen XD

(Yes, I kept track of how much i weighed and how tall i was every year of my life since i was four XD)

Name: Cole
Hometown: Snowpoint City, (Sinnoh)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 145lbs
Personality: Colton is very competitive, but otherwise extremely nice. He would put himself in harms way to save a pokemon of any kind. Believes in the pokegod helix.
Appearance: Tall and slender. Wears a blue undershirt with a white overshirt. He wears a black version of the team flare glasses, and has a large permanence scar on the side of his head.
Skills: Very quick. He can run extremely fast. He has almost abnormal reactions that he uses in battle. Uses skills from fighting on ice in his strategies. Pokemon ranger in training.
Past: Colton worked with his father as a bounty hunter, being raised only in bad for years till he turned eight. Thats how he got his firsst pokemon, catching it in the wild through hunting them. His father was captured, and Colton was given mercy, and worked as a referee at the Snowpoint Gym where he learned about doing good. Once, he was looking for burnt berries to help pokemon who get sick due to the cold of Snowpoint, when he saw a chimchar being bullied by beedrill and other pokemon. He dropped his berries, and picked up the pokemon, and sat, protecting it, as Colton was pelted hy attacks. Thats where he gained his scar. He was found hours later, covered in blood, cradling the pokemon. He later joined a ranger school, and is coming here to learn more about pokemon themselves.
Family: A bounty hunting father in jail. Otherwise, the Snowpoint Gym would be his family.
Pokémon: Glaceon, his first pokemon eevee that evolved at Snowpoint. Monferno, the pokemon he protected years ago.

Last edited:
I SHALL JOIN ZIS RP!!

Name: Sean McLoughlin
Ethnicity: Irish/British
Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto
Height: 5'04" (1.6 m)
Weight: 130 lbs (58.9 kg)
Appearance: He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a green jacket with yellow on the cuffs and seams with a camo undershirt. He has darker green pants and dark yellow tennis shoes. His complexion is extremely pale with fair skin to top it off. He has a piercing on his ears and nose. He is gay (liking men, but I guess he could be pretty optimistic, too, if he wasn't paranoid at that moment).
Personality: He is shy around people he doesn't know, but boisterous and adventurous when with friends. He finds Grass and Electric Type Pokemon calming and fun to be with, so he wants to specialize in those types. He can be a bit paranoid, however... These conflicting personality traits go at war inside of him, half of him wanting to have fun and be reckless, while the other side is overly cautious and afraid of everything.
Skills: He can ice skate really well, as he has gone ice skating before when traveling with his tutor to a different land... He also has a way with Grass-Types because he's as calm as they are, as well as with Electric-Types because he can be as excitable as they can. He is also quite into the mythologies of Pokemon, loving the chance to learn about them from his tutor, who also opened his mind to the world of Pokemon as a whole and through history. He now has theories of his own and can easily remember historical and mythological facts.
Past: After he graduated Middle School in the Kanto region at the age of 13, he asked a tutor about the kinds of Pokemon he'd be interested in, since he only had an Eevee at the time, which is nicknamed Joltz after what Eevee wants to evolve into, Jolteon. The tutor agreed, and took him on an adventure in the Johto and Alola regions, after consulting with his father. When she taught him all that he needed to know, he got a Rowlet as a present for his hard work. He comes back fresh from those adventures after about two years (and his Joltz evolving into Jolteon), joining a Kalos Academy as he wanted to see what the academy was like. His tutor helped him to set it up, as well as giving him another Eevee for all of his hard work in the previous year, and giving him a challenge to hatch an egg she gave him for the next year and take care of the baby Pokemon after it hatches.
Family: His father works as a cashier for the Celadon Department Store, and his mother is absent. He envisioned the tutor he was with for two years as his mother, but he knew it couldn't be true. He doesn't have any siblings.
Pokemon: Rowlet (Male, Cider), Jolteon (Male, Joltz), Eevee (Female, Arboria), Egg housing Pichu twins (Puchi, Female and Puka, Male)

Added ethnicity :D just for the lulz. Also, where is the academy located? North of Kalos? Northeast of Kalos? You said one mile away XD I like making things detailed.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Looks like that's one class they're sharing. Also what interests does he find in men?

Ahh, das ist good ja? Anyway... I would like to ask a rather urgent question before signing up here.

I was wondering if I could perhaps use one of my lovely fan made Pokémon for the RP since I do tend to use my fan made Pokémon a lot now mainly because I became a bit tired from using official ones. (And also because I would like to use a particular one since he's been begging me too much to let him in for RPing.)

If you grant me permission to use my fan made Pokémon for the RP, then keep in mind that there will be a lot more information in the character sheets to supplement their needs. (Please note that their appearance is made in pristine detailing since I cannot draw because my art skills are like trying to have a Signita fiddle with the childproof parts of a potion.)

XD Me, personally, no, straight as an iron bar. Straight as a glass rod. Yea, I just like gay men XD They are so fun to hang out with. xD Anyway, Sean's interest in men are muscle, a nice butt, and almost a tsundere personality. He likes them cold XD (Tsun = cold/Distant; dere = sweet). Basically, a person whose cold towards him and then warms up to him. But he does like it when they are about as boundless of energy as he is.

What?? XD I'm not upset at all, or not not happy XD I'm quite fine, but I'm just confused as to why you're upset about hurting our feelings.

*Tyler looks at Cosmic and then stares at Pichu for a brief moment*

While I wait, I suppose I better get working on making my character sheets then since I gotta make them into format.

Also ps, Gay means happy and the other meaning that we all like to associate with nowadays oddly enough.

I know what gay means XD Silly, Charles, but nowadays, gay follows the society's meaning of liking the same gender. But he could be gay as in being happy most of the time. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.