• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Glaceon was still sneaking, but if you don't think its to GM, we can do the jump. But I wouldn't think that it would knock her down like that. I was aiming it as kind of a joke.

I have OCD....Like, severe OCD. My room has to be perfectly tidy, perfectly perfect, perfectly pristine, and all my things on my desk and wardrobe and dressers and bed has to be symmetrical and perfectly straight. I can't freaking sleep without the blanket on me perfectly straight and symmetrical and the pillow perfectly in the center of the mattress ;-;

Be glad you can think for long periods of time without feeling brain dead from migraines. When I was young, my head was split open 7 different times. Twice to the bone. Right now I have one. But yea, with my OCD, I can notice the smallest detail mistake. Like how these lines are 1 pixel off on my tablet. Take my word for it.

Um.... @Glaceon trainer, Joltz rushed toward Sylvie... She did get her facts straight. She just didn't include Glaceon. Also, @Sino Sarokii please stop tagging me in your posts. Yes, i should reply, but this is a thread and nobody's going to get into trouble by replying late. They'll just be slightly behind and have to come back with a wall of text. Also please delete that post of you just tagging me. I'm on my tablet, so I'll either eventually see it or wake up from my nap, since I'm sick. This is a thread and there is no set time limit. I get that impatience is a thing, but you're gonna get this thread locked if you keep tagging people who aren't responding after a bit. They'll respond. Just chill XD

Last edited:
Plus, Theo, Sino, and Sean are still outside. There are no hallways and nobody could exactly see them unless the janitor's closet happened to be near a hallway that leads to the outside.

No biggie. Basically for the rundown on my post, everything important is below the tag. Amber is a Delphox, as that isn't clarified under it

AH NO. THE CURSE OF THE POST TIMING. My post was meant to come after Sylvie's one where she ran into the closet...my mistake

I'm going to rewrite the last bit of the post, so no one acknowledge it, alright. If you do after me posting this, on you.

Oh no... Sli is gonna read books... THAT CAN FEEL AND TOUCH THINGS!!! OH MY GAWWWWW- *gets slapped* ow.... I'll stop XD but those are some... Touchy-feely books XD *ba-dum-tsh*

Oh! Oh! I'm not funny! Oh! Not funny at all! Oh!

I didn't mean it to be mean. Its just hard for me to express what I mean. I am southern, so I talk commanding most of the time. So I try to calm it down some when im rping. I didn't mean to be mean.(lol) it just came out that way. Sorry about the miscommunication though.

Ps, it wouldn't sound rude to others like me, it would be joking. But to you, yea, it would be rude. Also, don't you guys like how we just make fun of each others names in the rp?

I know, I go to one. It sucks worse than ¥^«€][«<`>[<\€>™»[«%<|¿€{«·<|«¡~. You do not want to know what that meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.