• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol XDD I remember I got in a fight with a girl in Year 5 because she said my best friend Jaqueline was the 'r' word with an 'ed' on the end. I taught her a lesson by slapping her and shouting at her to stop bullying everybody, because she would go around teasing everyone. She called me a 'b' word and actually got expelled because she kicked me in the stomach XDDDDD That nasty witch got what she deserved!!! XD So I was pretty much aggressive as Sean when I was younger because I got mad at every little insult somebody made, whether they were joking or not XDDD

Um... @Sino Sarokii
Her character already left. She got taken away by the headmistress. I don't think you'd be able to squeeze that much talk while Sylvie is leaving, especially with how gnarly the headmistress could be. Also, I did say on my post that the headmistress and Sylvie were practically too far ahead, as Sean waited for the teachers and the headmistress and Sylvie to leave before he blew up. Unless there were some leeway on talking as much as your character did before she ended up leaving, which can be quite confusing because time is a thing. XD But if your character tried to talk to Sylvie, with how the headmistress is, she would've shut your character up.

Also, why are you tagging people? They are going to see your post. Not trying to be rude, but trying to find the logic and the reasoning behind it. XD Why are you tagging them in your post if they were able to see it in their notifications that you posted in the thread in the first place? Unless you are helping everyone know what your Pokemon were doing in that paragraph and showing who, but I could quickly deduce that your Pokemon were interacting with Sylvie and not Sino.

Mainly because I felt bad that her character didn't get any interaction :/ I'M TRYING TO SPREAD THE LOVE AS MUCH AS I CAN, GUYS!! XD See?? Me do GOOD!!

I'm... Sorry... Not sorry, but still sorry...

Yeah, I didn't understand Sino talking to Sylvie while she was being taken away either XD And yeah, don't bother tagging people unless its because you're indicating your character is communicating with them or something, people get alerts when somebody replies to a thread they've responded to =)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why can't we do something as simple as making people sleep? I don't want to sound rude but not even a single day has passed! Also vax always gets Is on every subject get rekt noobs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.