• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yeeeee XD but darn it XD no butts for me :< (not that I'll be wanting to stare at your male character's butts but XD... jeez that got weird...)
LOL IMAGINE SEAN TRYING SO HARD TO PICTURE VAX'S BUTT OMG I CAN'T BREATHE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. also im not gay so this'll be a new experience. it's also my first ship with any of my characters...

Please stop with da butt talk XDDD

Also, Sylvie is a lesbian =D

Sino isn't lesbian, as far as I am aware, but lesbians don't just have to crush on other lesbians XD

Also, I hate that ship name...SAX? ;-;

I've never shipped my characters with anyone else's except with one in that last school RP was in XD (yea, Cosmic, you know what I'm talking about xD).

Yea, like a saxophone XD
LOL IMAGINE SEAN TRYING SO HARD TO PICTURE VAX'S BUTT OMG I CAN'T BREATHE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT

Yup XD that's gonna be his life XD

and I'm sorry for your uncomfortablenism. We will stop now.

Also, I'm as straight as a board, so this whole gay thing is pretty new to me too. But hey, I ship male characters together anyway, so this shouldn't be too hard XD The newest thing I'd be doing would be making a lesbian character.... Which I have done, but roleplaying her, no XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you can you know... make her straight. wait last school... ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR FADE?! (flint and shade) IN PIA?! i never heard anyone ship it tho XDDDDDDDDD

I AINT MAKING HER STRAIGHT XD SYLVIE IS NOW LESBIAN!!!

I dunno why I didnt make her lesbian before, I dunno how to be straight, I've known I was a lesbian and interested in only girls since I started having crushes XDDD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But she ain't ever gonna get anything... OH WELL HAHHAHA SYLVIA IS LEZ AND SHE AINT EVEN EVER GETTING A WIFE HAHHAHHAHAHAH (i'm cruel and a terrible person, slap me please)

SHHHHHH COSMIC.... Nobody was supposed to know ;_;

Just joking XD but yea, Nebula and I made a private conversation just about that and some other stuff XD we had a whole thing planned, and then we just happened to be the only ones riding the RP out :/ so we couldn't... But FADE will LIVE ON! In another RP XD

XD I do it occasionally, but I feel bad if I accidentally set a person off, so I make lame-@ss jokes and shizzles XD and then I either get annoying or downright hilarious with stupid ideas XD (well... hilarious to me, since my humor is quite scraping the bottom of the barrels :/)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm pretty much Bipolar online, not so sure in real life though XD I normally just feel lazy and in a silly mood lol
same. also can you guys make it not be completely random and say you saw a sort of familiar face or something and be like "HELP!" so vax can look up, be like what the hell is wrong with you retards, well I suppose I gotta help" save you and and then roleplay in an anime roleplay of Poikmen?

Sylveon isn't in any kind of danger, Cosmic XD she's just being a rebel XD and apparently, no calling people that nasty r word XD I don't exactly mind it too much, but we gots people who hate it Xd

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait that's a swear word? swears nowadays. before saying hell was fine now people are like "OMG NO DAT'S BAD"

Hell is fine, the r word isn't...XD

(mah brothers can read ;-; and once I said 'OH WHAT THE HELL!!!' and the littlest, Dylan who is four, he cant read but Charlie, seven can, but whatever, he ran around the next day screaming 'WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE HELL!' XD)

oh dear lo-..... Wait... He's watching... Powerpuff Girls???? XD oh my god LOL XD I've never met any guy whose ever watched Powerpuff Girls (except for my brother and a couple of my friends, and they didn't even like it that much).

oh my.... girl.... I'm so sorry... about your loss of freedom... being wrenched away by little brothers XD

And he meant it XDDD The next day he said 'I want Bubbles to be my girlfriend!'

Hah, my mum put a stop to that XDDD She told them 'No having girlfriends or boyfriends until you're much older!' Then banned them from watching Powerpuff Girls for a month.

Best month of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.