• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
(I made this post as my last I am going on vacation I had fun and I consider you all as my friends)

Rex kept dreaming wondering what the mass of noisee in his head were.He briefly heard what sounded like his mom, but knew it was not her.He reached out for Psi or Rip,And felt Psi's fur on his hand.He smiled waking up,Then he felt Rip jump onto his head."ouch".He got up and looked around pausing at Evie and the Eevee,He looked at gitana."you can keep the Eevee Evie"he said and began to walk away"buh bye!"he said while waving and then he ran off wondering what was gonna happen next...

Evie opened her mouth to interject, appalled by everything that had happened. The Rockruff currently in her backpack jumped out onto him.
“Wh-“ she tried, confused when he offered her to keep the Eevee, but he was gone before she could argue, the Rockruff weaving around his legs as they went.
She looked at the little Eevee in her arms, who made a content, squeak-like noise. She turned her gaze to Gitana.
“...Have any interest in training an Eevee..?”

(Not to be blunt, but I barely know you, pal. All that aside, though, enjoy your vacation :>)

Dylan stared with a blank look, his Pokemon following suit as the events unfolded. What in the distortion world was that? He watched as the kid walked away and shrugged, turning back to face the others, noticing the unconscious Palossand in his periphery. "Quite a strange sequence of events. Anyway, how did you all come to be here on this nice day?" The teen lifted the violin case from his shoulder and carried it with his right hand as he awaited an answer. Krain appeared to be quietly conversing with Kaiju, rather relieved that he'd found a fellow Dragon type Pokemon to befriend. Casimiro was just staring at the ocean like always, his face devoid of expression. Elevar was soaring through the air above the three, and Ignis was also having a quiet exchange with Magmortar. (If that's okay with you both xd)

(Sure, that's fine)

Gitana blinked. "I don't have the means to look after that eevee, I'm afraid," she answered, "I'm an elite four member. I don't have the time to dedicate to a baby pokemon..."

She whirled around, to answer the violinist. "To answer your question, I came here simply for a quick getaway," she said plainly, "Nita's getting rather quiet this time of year, so I thought I'd treat myself to a holiday."

Evie nodded understandingly, looking worried as she studied the little Eevee. At Dylan’s question, she gestured back to her setup, her sketchbook still open on her towel, which was farther away from the water than they were.
“I just came for the sunrise,” she added, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. “I got so caught up in everything I guess I missed it.”
Her eyes fell to the horizon, where all traces of pink and orange had faded to the light blue that was always there.
“What brings you here, then?” She shot back, lightly grinning.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ryan had stood still the whole time as tow why Kaiju was staring at him, it felt intimidated, but he was used to it he had his own Garchomp. " Wait maybe that's the reason Kiju looks so angry." He started to run over to Evie. " Hey Evie, maybe Kaiju is angry cause he knows I have a Garchomp, here I will let mine out." Ryan through his pokeball up into the air and Razor (His Garchomp) came out. He stared at Kaiju and Evie before looking away.

Truth was, the real reason Kaiju had been glaring so hard was because he saw Ryan as a threat- not to him, but to Evie.
The Pokemon only tensed up further when he let out his Garchomp. Evie could see that he felt threatened by the other, stepping up to him, to meet the Pokemon’s stare with one of his own.
Razor was a few inches taller than Kaiju, who was quietly growling.
“Kaiju, that’s enough.”
With that command from his Trainer, he rumbled gruffly, shooting Razor a final look before shuffling back over to Krain and Evie.

Evie shook her head, sighing softly, grinning slightly.
“I’m sorry. He’s protective.”

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ryan looked at Evie and then Kaiju. " Yeah I know what you mean Garchomps tend be like that, but Razor was my first pokemon, and he is very protective as well, but when in battle it's a different story, he just does his own thing and won't listen to me at all."
Ryan walked over to Kaiju to try to pet him, to show he wasn't a threat to him or Evie. Blade and Razor followed him, " Guys it's fine don't come with me Kaiju isn't a threat, I won't get hurt." He put his hand over Kaiju's head.

(I got no notifications whatsoever)

Lilly attempted to stop her Togekiss and Blastoise from murdering each other but completely failed sense Tsunami was so much stronger and bigger than her while Angel was way up high for the blonde to reach, "ugh Ember help me out please?" Lilliana pleaded while her male Arcanine completely ignored her and just watched the scene unfold. "Angel apologize to Tsunami and Tsunami stop getting so angry at a simple game you started" Lilly commanded but her demand were met with deaf ears. "I can't believe this..." The girl muttered but all she could do was get out of the water in her soaked light blue swimsuit and sit back down under the umbrella and pet her Arcanines fur in anger

Name:Daniel
Sexuality:Straight
Traits:Wears a light blue and white hat backwards and has a bit of hair emerging from the cap.He also has a collared Blue trainer vest,he has green shorts and orange shoes.
Hobbies:Swimming,social activity,And battling.
Pokemon,:Blastoise(Fro)Milotic (Milo)Nidoking(Nidoa)

Rp____________

Daniel arrived at Alola all carefree as usual.He had Fro,his Blastoise next to him as he started looking for good places to eat.

While Daniel was running,he found several people hanging out or something.But he wasn't looking where he was running and tripped on something but he quickly kept running."who were they?"Daniel thought.

Gitana returned her team, having grown tired of hanging out on the beach, especially with freaky, pathetic attention-grabbers, like that boy who'd attacked a palossand, and then thrust an eevee on the group for no good reason.

"I have reservations at Fortnum's. I best be going now, else I'll lose my seat," she said cordially, "Unless anyone would care to join me, I'll be eating a five-star meal, all by myself..."

Daniel set out all of his supplies on the mat."I'm surprised the bread didn't get squished when I fell.Oh,well"Daniel said strangely.He then put out the Fruits & Vegetables for Fro and Milo;Daniel's Milotic.

Then,He squeezed fresh Pinap berries into the Vegetables and in the Drinks.He stopped squeezing when he saw a girl headed to Fortnums.She was also one of the people he saw when he was running."if she's there,then where are the others?"Daniel asked.

It finally dawned on Lilly that it would have never been possible for her to have a relaxing day thanks to her pokemon sense Tsunami and Angel were constantly at each others throats while Ember didn't care about anything else in the world, "we might as well return to our hotel room" Lilliana muttered as she returned Angel and Tsunami while Ember stood up and helped his trainer by carrying her bag that she brought with her to the beach that contained snacks and drinks and a towel

With no objections to her going, Gitana headed off to Fortnum's by herself, getting seated, along with her pokemon party members. Having found herself craving some food from her home region, the woman ordered some salmorejo, to start off with, and some ham and melon, plus some fine red wine.

After Daniel finished his food,he put a Pinap berry under his hat and went off to train."ok,I need a strong opponent to battle.too bad I can't remember where that group is"Daniel said. "I wish I had someone to hang with"Daniel said.Then all of a sudden,He was hit from behind with a huge blast of water from behind."augh!! Stupid overpressure!"Daniel cursed.Daniel got up and kept looking for Battle.

"awww thank you Ember for helping me out, your such a good boy" Lilly cooed as she sat on the back of her Arcanine, her fire type then started to walk to the direction of the hotel in the resort. Once they got in the pair instantly went into the elevayor before going into the Lilly's hotel suité, once inside Lilly changed out of her swimsuit and into her short white sundress and matching peep toe wedges. "Alright Ember what do you say we go out and go for a walk?" Lilliana asked and in return Ember noded his head in agreement

Daniel kept searching and for some reason,no wild Pokèmon showed up."Geez,where IS everybody.And where's the Pokèmon?"Daniel said sadly.Then he tripped again."what is wrong with these shoes!"Daniel yelled.Daniel decided he should go to a hotel or an Inn or somewhere because he cannot be seen all dirty and bewildered.And he earned money buy working Full time at a Restaurant.So Daniel began to look for a hotel.

Lilly and Ember walked out of the hotel and headed for the Ranch where they could buy some french Moomoo Milk. "Ember aren't you excited for the taste of fresh milk? Lilly asked but all the Arcanine did was roll his eyes, "geez why are all my Pokemon drama queens?" Lilliana muttered under her breath.

Sending his trainer was feeling unhappy Ember moved a bit closer to Lilly sense petting his fur always seemed to calm the blonde beauty down. Lilly giggled at Embers attempts to make her smile

When she was done eating, Gitana decided to head back to the hotel she was staying in, having decided she needed a wilder night. The elite four member had heard of a dance, which was happening at the hotel's night club, and she was more than up for it.

"I think I'll go and get freshened up a bit, and we'll go to the dance after that, alright, Magmortar?" she said to her partner pokemon, who gave an affirmative grunt.

Daniel found a hotel to stay in.He First cleaned himself up,after a while he had overheard something about a dance happening at the hotel's... something.Later he connected to the WiFi and started researching on his computer."Maybe one of the people I saw will be at the dance, but what are the chances that they're at this hotel"Daniel thought.

Gitana replaced the carnations in her hair with a posy of spiderlillies, and then selected a black bolero jacket to go over her dress. Already, she was missing being the fiery dancer everyone in Nita knew her as, and tonight, she wanted to kill it on the dance floor.

She hummed to herself as she searched for her dance shoes, and applied a fresh coat of lipstick.

Normally Dancing isn't one of Daniel's hobbies,but,He is a fan of it."Darn! I didn't bring any spare clothes"Daniel yelled.Daniel sighed."I guess I can dance though.Besides,it doesn't matter what you wear,it's just that you have fun doing it."Daniel said proudly.Daniel continued his research.

Once she was ready, Gitana headed downstairs to the nightclub, pokeballs in her bag, like always, as she headed for the dance floor. Gitana knew virtually every Spanish dance there was to learn, every solo one, there was, at least, and she wasted no time in showing off her skills.

It was finally time for the dance and Daniel was heading out."Wow,a lot of people wanted to dance here.Why am I so surprised?"Daniel said.Daniel found out he was supposed to go to the nightclub fortunately and was there quickly.Soon Daniel saw a familiar face."It's that girl who was headed to Fortnums"Daniel whispered.Daniel decided to talk to her.

"Boy, have I missed dancing!" Gitana said aloud, brushing off her skirts, as soon as she was done performing a bold paso doble move, by herself, "Sure beats tangling with the trainers back at home. They come in to face me, the fiery elite four dancer, and then, after talking big, I cut them right down to size!"

"Ember it's getting a bit chilly how about we go to the nightclub instead?" The girl asked her Pokemon who noded his head before returning to the hotel so that Lilly could change into a long black sleeveless maxi dress that hugged her figure quite well, Lilly sighed before looking at herself in the mirror of her vanity as she applied her red lip gloss and tying her long blonde hair into a updo. "Remember all those parties Ember, in Unova you either go hard or go home..." Lilliana whispered, after doing her hair and applying her makeup the female put on her black stilettos and left her hotel room.

As the blonde beauty entered the nightclub alongside her large fire type the girl instantly went on to the dance floor while Ember sat far away from where the people were dancing so that he could keep a close eye on his trainer from a distance where he couldn't disturb anybody

"wow,she can really dance!"Daniel cheered."now she looks happy,but when she was going to Fortnums,she looked sad"Daniel said,a bit confused."And did she say something about the elite four?"Daniel said,even more confused."I guess I shouldn't interrupt her"Daniel said.Then,as he was walking,the paper for his registration slipped out of his pocket and on the floor."I'll just go to sleep"Daniel said as he went back to his corridor.

(Hopefully there is still time for me to join. here is my character sheet.)
Name: Twain
Sexuality: Straight
Trait's: Spooky, Adventurer, Risk Taker, Doesn't trust people straight away
Hobbies: Visiting Haunted Places at night, Stargazing, Training, Sitting at the Beach during the night, Reading.
Pokemon: Banette (Lvl: 41) (Male), Gengar (Lvl: 43) (Female), Zoroark (Lvl: 45) (Male), Murckrow (Lvl: 45) (Female)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twain Sat down and Read his book, Looking at the Nearby Mall. "Hmm...Maybe it's about time I grab a Bite...?" Twain got up and Entered the Nearby Mall. He ordered Some Pokebean's And a Malasada. He sat down and let out his Pokemon. He gave Each Pokemon a Pokebean, and they all started to eat. "Ouch! And they told me a Malasada wasn't THAT hot..." He blew on the malasada and ate. when they finished, Twain put all the Pokemon back in there Ball's. "Back to reading in the shade." he sat down by a tree and continued reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once she'd had her fill, the fiery elite four member headed back to her room, pokemon in tow. So far, it seemed that no one had had the charm and fire necessary to catch her eye. For such a hot region, Alola was missing any people to match its climate.

The elite battler settled into bed quickly, hoping that tomorrow would bring something better.

"Hmm?" Twain Looked Up as the Moon rose Higher, He realized it was Night. "sweet...! Time to Go to The cemetery..." He got up and Started to walk to the Cemetery. "...Maybe it's time I get A Girl...My life is LONELY with only my Pokemon...But It's not like I'm gonna Spark anybody with My personality and look's...Maybe in the morning I'm gonna Get some new clothe's....In the Meantime, It's time to Visit the Murckrow. Maybe it's actually time to catch one, Too!" He arrived at the Cemetery and Started looking for a Murckrow. He soon found One, and captured it. "Hmm...How am I gonna find somebody who like's Somebody like Me..." He looked off into the Distance, as the Moon slowly raised higher.

Twain Waited in the Cemetery. He sent out his Murckrow "it's time I evolve you.Even if I JUST got you." He took a Dusk stone that was nearby, laying on the ground. He tapped it onto The Pokemon, and it turned into a Honchkrow. "Great! Too bad I can't exactly use you to FLY. Only Float Around a Couple Of Inches off the ground..." "But at LEAST I will look cool. "Crow! Crowww!" "Thats the Spirit, Buddy!" "Now let's get to Bed...It's now Midnight I believe..? Hmm...Too bad I don't have a Watch." He started to walk Home. Honchkrow Following. They Eventually Reached A Little house in the WAAAY back of Iki town, next to the Bridge thats lead's to the Tapu Koko Offering place. "Here's my Place." They entered the House, and Closed the door behind them. The Two then went to sleep.

Gitana arose early the next morning, deciding that today, she'd go shopping. She wasn't the biggest fan of clothes shopping, but so far, Heahea City had had nothing else much to offer, so, buying herself a new outfit was the only thing to do.

She headed into a small boutique, searching for a new skirt first. In order to gain Gitana's attention, it had to be frilly, and it had to be loose enough to dance in...

Twain Got up as he Realized it was Morning. He woke up His Pokemon. "Today's The Day, Kro! The day I actually try to make some Friend's that are Human's. I need new attire...What does a Girl like...? I know there all unique...I think I'm going to Put on My hood today. I don't want to make eye contact with Too many people, Because that may make people think I'm weird...Then again, I might wanna Go to a Public Area." "Croooo!" "Your right...You need friend's too right? Alright...Some new thread's. And People like dancing...Right...? Yea! I'm going too that Night club. They are gonna LOVE my move's. But I have to Keep myself a Mystery...If people like My moves TO much, And they know Who I am, I'm gonna Get chased on the STREET'S. Yes. My CLOAK will surely Do." He got out Some Black Boot's and some black Pant's. "We need a Outfit for YOU too Kro. What ya thinking? Fedora?" "Krrroooo!" "Okay then!" He got out a Black Fedora and a Bandanna. "This will SURELY do." "Now let's pick up clothe's for our OTHER FRIEND'S, shall we?" "Kroo-Kroo!" The two Headed out the door.

"Too loose for flamenco, but it looks great on me, and I can maybe paso doble in this..."

Gitana had chosen a new, knee-length skirt, though if anything, it was probably going to remain as casualwear, rather than as aomething she could actually dance in. Come to think of dance, the heels on her flamenco shoes were wearing thin...

She headed to go and look at some new heels, praying that they had a decent pair in her size.

"Alright...Now that we have New Pokemon clothe's, Let's go home and Help the Other's put them On." The two walked Past a Shoe store. They saw a Girl going in. "Hmm...Thought that place wasn't that Popular? Oh well. Her loss. NO! DON'T GO IN THERE KRO! Gosh darn it! We were going home!" He chased after the Pokemon, and Entered the Store. "Don't walk up to stranger's!" Kro was headed straight for Gitana, but he Stopped them. "I'm SO sorry, Ma'am... It's just, He get's rowdy Around OTHER people..." Twain said, putting his hood up. "Again, so sorry."

Gitana held her hands up. "Don't worry about it," she said dismissively, immediately turning her attention back to the shoes she was looking at, "I'm an elite four member, chico. I've seen far, far worse pokemon in my time. I've seen far worse trainers, too."

Gitana shrugged it off, getting back to her shopping. The encounter had lead absolutely nowhere, which was rather disappointing; she'd hoped to have met someone, or something interesting today, but nothing had come up.

She left the shop in a huff, wondering if maybe, she should cut the holiday short, and return to Nita. At least there, she wouldn't be so bored.

Daniel woke up late."Well,time to start leaving for now"Daniel said.Daniel looked in his pocket and his Registration form was missing."Hey,where did it go?"Daniel questioned."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Daniel yelled."Without that paper I'll be forced to pay every night I stay here!"Plus,it had my personal information!"Daniel yelled."I need to find that paper,NOW"Daniel said.Daniel began running down the hall holding his hat down.

He returned home. "Great. And thats what happen's when i TRY to speak to people. Great. Hopefully I can MEET people at the Night club. And IMPRESS them." He sighed. "Great! Probably Nobody is going to Come to that S H A D Y night club...But I have hope. Maybe...Just maybe, I can speak to People...HOPEFULLY. But you made me Have a Awkward Encounter with Somebody...Great, Kro. Let's just get Dressed. It's around 7:00 I believe...Sun's going to set soon. The night Club open's at 9:00. Hopefully people will be there, and I can make friends, And Not just be Somebody who Visit's the CEMETERY at Night..."

Gitana dressed herself up to go out, at around nine o'clock. If there was nothing else for her here, then at least she could dance the remainder of her holiday away...

She headed to the club carrying nothing but her purse, and her Magmortar's pokeball.