• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
"Okay, Okay...Get Kro in her Fedora, Baggy into there...Erm...Dance outfit. Shady Into his black Tux and sunglasses. Roar into there Black Sunglasses and T-shirt, and finally Get Mimi out of The box." He seemed Excited and Pumped. He wanted to make friend's, and try to spark Somebody. "Alright, Were all ready, I'm in My Cloak and Black Clothe's, So I'm Not known by my Identity. Let's head down, now. the Walk is About...a hour so let's get to the club." "Kro!" "Gengar!" "Ba-Banette!" "ROAR!!" "Thats what I'm TALKING ABOUT!"

Last edited by a moderator:
They headed Toward the Club, which took about a Hour. "They Opened early...Whatever." He walked into the Club with His Pokemon following behind them. The club was loud with The chatter of other's. "Alright, Let's get our way too the dance floor." The group made there way to The dance floor, Dancing Wonderfully while in sync with each other. "Gengarrr!" "I thought I wasn't that good at Dancing. Until I actually tried...Wow, I'm surprised..." he kept dancing with his Pokemon in sync and Enjoyed Himself.

Daniel search the pool area for a while and then kept moving.But as Daniel was running,he tripped(again)nosefirst and slid."Stupid shoes"Daniel cursed under his breath.Daniel lay there for a moment.Then he grabbed his hat and ran.Daniel noticed that his nose was bleeding."The next thing I do after I find this form,is buy new shoes"Daniel said.Daniel checked the food area.No Luck.Then, Fro's pokeball began to heat up.That means Fro is getting ready for overpressure.Daniel Dashed back to the pool and threw the pokeball in it.Then,a huge explosion of water showed up.The blast was so strong,it knocked off Daniel's hat and he fell over.Daniel got up and kept running."Great,now I need to find my hat and get my slip."Daniel said angrily.Daniel checked the food area and found his Hat."Oh,thank goodness!"Said Daniel.Daniel held his hat in one hand and kept searching for his slip."I might have to check the Nightclub"Daniel suggested.

"Hmmm? What's this..." He picked up a Hotel Form off the ground. "Seem's this Belong's to somebody Named 'Daniel'. "If he lost this Then he Is probably Gonna come back for it." He kept the Pass in his bag, Trying his Best not to rip it. "Well If I find Somebody Named Daniel here, I might as well give it to them." He continued to dance, But he watched the Front Entrance for people entering. "Alright...Just look for Somebody who Matches this Photo and name..." He Watched the front Entrance as he Danced With his Pokemon.

Daniel dashed over to the nightclub.But then He tripped again and hit his head on the entrance door."Owwwwww......"Daniel groaned."where is that form"Daniel muttered as he searched the nightclub."This is the last place I can look(probably)Some Someone has to have it"Daniel said.Daniel put his hat back on and continued searching the club.

You know, I've been in so many intense serious RPs lately, a relaxed one might be good for me.

Name: Robin Deux
Sexuality: Straight
Traits: Adventurous, Cheerful, Quick-Thinking
Hobbies: Traveling, Swordsmanship, Pokemon Battling, Exploring, sightseeing
Pokemon: Q the Gallade, Cherry the Plusle, Reaper the Absol, Sam the Farfetch'd, Big Turk the Blastoise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, finally! Heahea City!" Robin said. The blue haired trainer couldn't help but to smile as he walked into town. It had been a long hike, but it would totally be worth it. Robin adjusted the straps of his backpack and the sheath of his ninjato, and continued walking.
"Plu?" Cherry asked from her trainer's shoulder. The Plusle looked quite excited as well.
"That's right, Cherry! No camping tonight! Tonight, we stay in a hotel! With real beds and everything!" Robin exclaimed. The swordsman rubbed his slightly scarred face, in thought. "Now, only to find a hotel..."

As Robin walked down the street, he noticed a young woman with dark black hair and a Spanish styled dress walking in his direction.
"Ah, miss!" Robin said to her. He tried not to think how he would look to her. Probably quite dirty from backpacking for a few days, carrying a huge backpack and sword. The scars across his nose and cheek probably didn't make him look any friendlier.
"I'm sorry, miss. But do you know where a good hotel is?" Robin asked Gitana. At that moment, both Robin's and Cherry's stomachs growled. Robin gave the young lady a small smile. "And a good place to eat?"

"Hmm?" he looked Over at A person with a Hat, then Looked at the Pass. "It's him." He Walked up to Daniel, Wearing a Cloak that Covered his Eye's In a Shadow. "Hello? I believe this pass is yours?" He asked 'Daniel'. "I picked Up this Pass When Dancing. And I believe it's your's."

Daniel studied the Pass and it turns out it IS his."YESSSSS!"Daniel cheered."Where did you find it?"Daniel asked the stranger.Daniel looked at the Pass to BE sure it was his."Yup,this is mine"Daniel said.Daniel went through a lot to find his pass and he,well,the stranger did."What's your name?"Daniel asked

"My name is Twain. And I found it On the floor near the Entrance." A Gengar and a Banette Stood behind Twain, and saw Daniel. Gengar slightly Waved at them, and the Banette Simply Looked at them. "This Gengar Here? His name is Shady. And this Banette is Named Baggy." A
Few more Pokemon Came over. "This Honchcrow is Named Kro, and this Zoroark is Roar." Kro Crowed Happily, and Roar Growled at Daniel. "Now now, Roar. Don't attack him. This isn't a Battle." Roar Stopped Growling and simply Squinted there eye's In suspicion at Daniel. "Everyone, This Is Daniel."

"oh"Daniel grunted.Daniel saw Twain's Gengar and Banette then he immediately passed out.Every time Daniel sees a ghost or a dark type,he is sent into a trance for About 30 minutes.Daniel laid on the floor in an Trance.But he could still feel the presence of the ghost types and his hat falling off.

"What?! Is he okay?!" "Okay! Everyone back in your Ball's! Jeez! What happened!? Okay...Stay Calm...He's Just In a Trance. Thank god. Okay...Maybe He will wake up soon..." He looked at Daniel, Who seemed To be In a Trance. He picked up his hat and Put it next to Daniel. He stood there for About Thirty Minute's.

Daniel woke up very strangely."Ugh...Are the Pokèmon gone...?"Daniel asked."and where's my hat?"Daniel asked as well.Daniel stood up and then slipped on his back real hard."I HATE THESE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Daniel screamed.Daniel stood up."where's my hat?"Daniel asked again

"Your hat is Right next to you. And Yes, The Pokemon are gone. But why did you Just, Dose off like that?" He asked Daniel, as he Was really Curious. "I guess My Pokemon Won't get to know ya that well." He laughed. "You got Ghostphobia or Something? And I guess Battling you is also out of Question." He laughed again. "Anyway, Why DID you go out like that?"

"well,I have an extremely tragic fear of Ghost and Dark types.But As long As I wear this mask that I pulled out of my pocket,I can overcome that"Daniel explained."and I couldn't get the mask on an I was put into a trance"Daniel kept explaining."So we CAN still battle,but I just need to have the mask on"said Daniel."So,can we battle?"Daniel asked.

"I thought You would NEVER ask to battle! We should Probably not do it in here though...So put on that Mask and Meet me outside! I got a Pokemon In the PC I have been DYING to use." he ran out of the Club, and used a Nearby PC. He then waited Outside.

"Ok"Daniel said.Daniel put on his mask and ran outside to meet Twain."Ok,Twain,I'm ready.Daniel began planning in his head."ok,so it looks like he'll be using ghost type Pokemon.Luckily,Nidoa has a ghost-type move for this type of situation.""I'm gonna win"Daniel thought.

"Go mimi!" Twain yelled! He threw a Pokeball and Out came a Shiny Mimikyu. "Mimi!" "A Dual Ghost and Fairy Type! Don't try to Pull A fast one On ME! I have My Backup's!"

"A Mimikyu,Even better"Daniel thought."Go,Nidoa!"Daniel yelled as he sent out his Nidoking."Use Shadow Ball!!"Daniel commanded.Nidoa charged up His Dark ball of energy and prepared to attack Mimikyu with it.

Gitana eyed the stranger quizzically, somewhat intrigued by his less than clean shaven appearance. "There's the Tide Song hotel, where I'm staying," she said simply, "And the only decent restaurant I know of is Fortnum's..."

"Alright! Tide Song hotel, and Fortnums... Nice!" Robin said. Cherry peeked over Robin's shoulder at Gitana, looking at the Elite Four member curiously.
"Thanks!" Robin said to Gitana, then started to walk past her. Suddenly, he paused and turned around.
"Do you, ah... Know where the hotel is? This is my first time in Heahea City..." Robin asked sheepishly.
"Plu, plu..." Cherry said, sighing and shaking her head.

Gitana took a moment to readjust her hairpin, before she answered. "It's back in the other direction, not far from the beach," she replied, "I was just on my way back there, so I can show you the way, if you'd like."

"That would be quite nice, thank you." Robin said pleasantly. He took another look at Gitana, trying to get a sense of her. She was holding a Pokeball, and for some reason Robin got the feeling that she was quite the powerful trainer. The blue haired swordsman stuck out his hand.
"My name's Robin, by the way. And this is Cherry." Robin said, indicating his Plusle.

The elite trainer shook his hand firmly. "Gitana," she answered, "And in this pokeball is my partner pokemon, Magmortar. He's a little too rowdy to be out on the street with me right now, though."

Gitana did have to admit that it was nice that for once, someone approached her normally. Without spewing bullshit about how they were the bestest trainer ever, and how they were gonna beat her easily, or without trying to play the edgy kid, who feigned respect for her, but really had none.

"Nice to meet you." Robin said with a smile. He began to stroll down the bright Alolan street. It sure was nice to be walking on flat pavement for once, rather than a forested trail or rocky hill. Yes sir, Alols was quite different from some of the other regions Robin had traveled to.
"So, Miss Gitana. Are you a trainer?" Robin asked.

Robin raised his eyebrows.
"An Elite Four? Dang, that's incredible." Robin said, clearly impressed. He shook his head. "I suppose I'm a pretty good trainer. I mean, it's my primary source of income, besides selling TMs and Move Tutoring. I've done a few gym challenges, but never really stuck around in a region long enough to try the Elite Four. That, and Victory Road doesn't really have the most exciting landscape. Don't get me wrong, I like caves. I just prefer the ones that get me to where I want to go."
Robin blinked, then looked back over at Gitana.
"Sorry if I'm babbling. It's been a while since I've had another person to talk to." Robin said.

Gitana held her hand up. "I don't mind," she answered, "I mean, it's nice for someone, other than my colleagues to talk to me normally for a change. None of the 'me and my greninja are gonna like, kick your butt, and then beat Champion Carmen'! nonsense I'm used to hearing."

She stashed her pokeball back in her bag. "Aside from that, however, being an Elite Four member isn't a bad job. Gives me plenty of flexibility and time, both for my dance, and for visiting Itzal, that is, one of my gym leader friends."

Robin let out a little laugh on hearing Gitana's comment about the troubles she had.
"Surely you were never like that? Young and cocky?" Robin asked. He shook his head. "Still, when you put it like that, doesn't sound like that bad of a job. So, why are you in Alola, then? Vacation?"

"I suppose," she answered, "Itzal and his husband came here for their honeymoon, and they never stopped going on about it, so I thought that I'd come here and see what all of the fuss was about."

Gitana began to slow a little, as she saw the hotel up ahead. "So, what about you?"

"Why I'm in Alola? Well..." Robin gave Gitana a mysterious smile. "Well, I've been meaning to come visit this region. I'd heard it was pretty, and the Pokemon were interesting. That, and I wanted to try to get my hands on a Z-Crystal. If I could figure out how to use that, it could help me a lot. There was that, and... Something else. A bit of adventure."
Cherry rolled her eyes at her trainer's attempt at being vague.
"Plu, plus..." Cherry said, shaking her head.

"A bit of an adventure, you say?" Gitana said with a sultry tone, "Sounds interesting. Interesting, if it involves something else. Something not involving being the best...Whatever it is trainers do besides battling these days."

He noticed the Two coming and Focused back on the Battle. He wanted to Finish fast, that way he can just get back to dancing. Not that he would make alot of friend's this way, But at least He enjoyed it. He Heard the Comment 'Be the very best' and laughed. It was A loud laugh. He Focused on the Battle, Once again. "Hmmm...." he was thinking of a Plan to hurriedly finish the Battle. Even if he Loved Battle's, He wanted to Make friend's. At least, If he could Talk to people Normally, Without Making a Smart Remark or his Pokemon trying to attack People all the time.

"Nope, no battling involved in this venture I think. That is, unless you'd like to battle later. You don't have to, I'm not like some of those people that make you battle on eye contact and not let you back out." Robin said. They were now at the entrance of the hotel now, and Robin wanted to check in. Even if he was staying in it for only one night, it would be nice to sleep in a real bed. Robin turned back to Gitana. "Tell you what. If you're interested in my, ah... 'bit of adventure' that I found, meet me for lunch at that restaurant you mentioned, Fortnum's. I can tell you about it there."

"Why did I bring One Pokemon?" He thought. "Because your a Idiot, Twain! A big Idiot who Got too exited about a Battle and Accidentally Put all his Pokemon in the Box, and only took a Mimikyu!" He thought this To himself. "Maybe I shouldn't have been so exited about it..." he thought again. Mimikyu was Loosing Energy, and it looked like Fainting was a Option They were going to do. "One more blow and this Battle will be over..." He thought again. At least the Battle would be over after that, and Dancing would be A option again. Then again, He would most likely Be dancing On his own for a While after this.

"Now!"Iron Tail!!"Daniel yelled.Nidoa Leaped in the sky and let his tail materialize with Iron,then he charged at Mimikyu hoping to hit it with a critical hit."This is all over now"Daniel told Twain.Nidoa got closer and closer to Mimikyu."Yes!"Daniel cheered.