• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hey! This is my first RP on this website, so don't judge if it's bad! This is a pokemon romance taking place in alola! You are a Pokemon trainer looking for LoOOOOOOooOOOoooOOOve! Will you find it? or will you be alone forever! Only one way to find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character sheet:
Name:
Sexuality:
Traits:
Hobbies:
Pokemon:

Name Wolf
Age 23
Gender Boy
Sexuality Bisexual more into boys
Traits Emo, Goth, Looks like a sexy edward from twilight
Hobbies drawing,gaming,eating pringles,music(guitar)
Pokemon Umbreon, Charmander, gallade

pfft, why not.
sometimes we all need a lighthearted dorky romance to pair with our post apocalyptic roleplaying tendencies ;p

Name: Evalynn “Evie” Mitchell
Sexuality: Pansexual
Traits [Physical]: Small, brunette, brown eyes. Usually bears at least one yellow article of clothing.
Traits [Personality]: Quiet, sticks to the background. Seems approachable and cute or whatever until her Pokemon are in the picture. Then; intimidating.
Hobbies: Writing, doodling, being dorky. Is a total sucker for stargazing, overall just really likes to be outside. Bonus points for thunderstorms.
Pokemon: Garchomp [Kaiju / Male / 7”2], Gengar [Nightshade / Male / 5”9], Dragonair [Ophelia / Female / 6”4]

Last edited:
Might as well do this i am bored :p

Name:Rex
Sexuality:Male(Might become straight depends if i feel like it)
Traits(Physical):Skinny,Small,Tan,Brownish black hair with red streak down right-side,has a diamond ear ring on left ear,Forest green eyes
Traits(Personality):Funny,Moves around a lot,VERY flexible,personal mission is to make people laugh,need friends BADLY,secretly depressed .-.
Hobbies:Gardening,Running around,Pokemon grooming,Dancing,
Pokemon:Rockruff (Rip/Male)Meowstic(Psi/Female)Egg

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Ryan Thorne
Sexuality: Straight
Traits (Physical): Has same hairstyle as Taki from your name but its black and he has light brown eyes, his clothes are the same ones on the left of my profile picture
Traits (Personality): He is very hotheaded and cocky, he never gives up and he is very dense towards girls
Hobbies: Basketball, gaming, running and listening to music
Pokémon: Sceptile (Male 6,3) Garchomp (Male 7,5) Totodile (Male 2,7)

(i guess ill start the rp)

"Ugh im so bored,i wish there was something to do around here," Rex said with a yawn."like maybe a Pokemon battle or some people to talk to."

Name: Lilliana "Lilly" Florence
Sexuality: Bisexual
Traits (Physical): long golden blond hair, sky blue eyes, fair skin, has a slight hourglass figure but it's hardly noticable when she wears sweaters
Traits (Personality): sometimes vain, is secretly shy and self conscious, pretends to act like she doesn't care, a bit emotional, attention hungry at times, is truly a caring person
Hobbies: ballet, figure skating, gymnastics, playing the piano, singing, baking
Pokemon: Angel (Togekiss/Female), Tsunami (Blastoise/Male) , Ember (Arcanine/ Male)

~RP~
Lilliana sat comfortably on her beach chair which was under a large umbrella as she watched her Togekiss fly around and her Blastoise swimming in the water. While her other two pokemon were having fun Lillianas male Arcanine just layed on the sand next to her chair. But the blonde beauty knew that sleeping was Embers way of having "fun", the female was actually glad that she came to Alola for a vacation sense everything back in Unova was just so hectic. Lilliana was so happy that she could spend her vacation with her beloved team at the Hano Grand Resort, but just sitting underneath the giant umbrella was soon getting to be boring and the blonde wished for something fun to do not that relaxing wasn't fun it was just not very exciting

Last edited:
Evalynn was sitting beneath the shade of a light yellow umbrella, her light skin contradicting her black swimsuit, simple bottoms with a little ruffle top. Dark brown hair, wavy with damp beach waves, curled at her shoulders. She was sitting a bit like a child, sitting criss-cross on a yellow beach towel, a sketchbook sitting on her knee, her pencil active.
Wingulls cried overhead as the smell of salt hung in the air. Ophelia, Evie’s Dragonaire, splashed cheerfully in the ocean, slithering through the waves. Nightshade and Kaiju, however, stood closer to Evie, Nightshade, her Gengar, lurking in the shadows casted by the umbrella, and Kaiju, her trustworthy Garchomp, glared viciously at all passerbys who dared to gawk at him or look flirtatiously at his Trainer, who didn’t notice.

It was quite the scene; a dainty girl, small and cute, drawing happily, her shoulders and nose vaguely pink from the sun, a gigantic monster heeding her every command slouching behind her intimidatingly. Nightshade’s face was also pursed in a menacing frown, the mischievous creature just annoyed by the relentless sun.

Lilliana closed her eyes to take a light nap but as soon as her eyelids closed shut a light key of water shot her right in the face, when the girl opened her eyes she saw Tsunami her giant Blastoise laughing which caused the blond beauty to glare at her water type. The trainer stood up before running to the water and splashing the male pokemon with the water.

Angel saw her trainer struggling to splash water on Tsunami so the Togekiss used psychic to control some of the water and dumping it on the Blastoise which caused Lilliana and her pokemon to laugh well except Tsunami who was glaring daggers at Angel

While Rex was walking by he felt a splash of water and saw a blastoise playing with a girl "Hmm looks like others exist after all"He said while looking down into his purse"Maybe i can ask them about this mysterious egg i found"He proceeded to walk over and then slipped on a puddle of mud,Landing face first in another puddle of mud"AW MAN!"he cried after sitting up"THIS WAS A NEW SHIRT!"

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Kyle
Sexuality: Straight
Traits: (Physical) Black Hair, gray eyes, mixed skin color, going with his blue jeans and white shirt. Lastly he where's black sandles.
(Personality) Not so outgoin, but not such an introvert. Probably not very good girls. Though he's good with most people.
Hobbies: Sports, Singing, Reading, and learning such.
Pokemon: Infernape, Treecko, and Dieno.

Kyle saw a dude slip in mud, it must of been a great fall to mess up his whole outfit. He walked up to the dude to see if he was ok. "Oi dude are you ok?" He said. Then he put out a hand for him to grab so he could pull him up.

Jayblade

Ryan saw a girl drawing under a tree, in the shade. She was alone with two pokemon, a Garchomp and a Gengar. He thought she was kind of cute and he thought he give her some company.
" Hey Totodile do you wanna come with me to give that girl some company, I mean not to be rude or anything, but she looks pretty lonely." He walked over to her, he was thinking he should make a good first impression on her. " Hey what you doing over there."

Kaiju had already taken notice of Ryan, before Evie did, a low growl rumbling deep in his throat, his piercing yellow gaze glaring daggers at the black-haired boy.
Evie, having finally realized what he’d asked, looked up at him, the sunlight illuminating her freckles and dancing in her eyes, as the girl quickly shut her sketchbook, looking flustered.
“I- well, um- nothing,” she managed. Her voice was soft, timid, and almost sweet. “Can.. can I help you?” It was truly an odd sight to see such a timid girl wield so much power, in the form of her vicious companions.
Once, a stranger had literally gotten between her and Kaiju, having convinced himself that the brutal creature was out to harm the apparently cute girl, only to be completely astonished when he discovered that the scary Garchomp was hers.
Nightshade had dozed off, opening one lazy eye to study the situation. Ophelia watched cautiously from the water, the Dragonaire’s tail twitching slightly.
However, as Ophelia wasn’t the most observant or focused of the group, her attention quickly split to a blonde trainer and her Pokemon accompanying the water with her, the beautiful Dragonaire watching content-fully.

Last edited:
Rex took the guys hand and looked up "h-hi thanks" he got up quickly and looked at his wrist "look at the time i gotta go...and ran off"i hope he doesn't notice the fact i lost my watch in the mud"and then after a few seconds"OH CRUD I LEFT MY WATCH IN THE MUD" and he ran back to pick it up.

Evie sat in silence for a moment, awkwardly pursing her lip, her hands folded between her legs. She stayed like this until something turquoise caught her attention from the corner of her gaze; Ryan’s Totodile. Her eyes lit up and a helpless smile tugged slowly at the corner of her lips.
Although she seemed intimidating by her companions, her childish delight immediately vaporizing that demeanor. Evie had always been a total sucker for Pokemon, ever since she was a kid.
“Awh, hi there,” she smiled, and then quizzically looked up at Ryan. “Does he have a name?”

Ophelia, drawn to the fun the Blastoise and Trainer were having, slipped through the water closer to them, making a squawk-like noise in greeting, a delighted look in the Dragonaire’s eyes.

Name: Gitana

Sexuality: Bisexual

Traits (physical): Gitana is a tall, brown-haired woman of Spanish descent, with dark brown, almost black eyes, over which she wears heavy mascara and eyeshadow. She wears a tight, dark red flamenco-style dress, with black lace around the collar, and black heels. Her hair is kept in an updo, and she has a hairpin shaped like a bunch of carnations.

Personality: Gitana is a fiery femme-fatale, who is easily bored. She has a very competitive spirit, with a love of battling in particular, and she is a member of the Nita elite four.

Hobbies: Dancing, drinking, reading up on battle technique, attending events with her colleagues.

Pokemon: Oricorio (Baile style), Magmortar, Talonflame, Infernape, Houndoom.

-------------

Gitana sat at a cafe just a little way away from the beach, watching all of the commotion happening with the other trainers with disinterested eyes. All of them appeared to be holidaymakers, but none seemed very interesting. Or at least, not interesting enough that an elite like herself should pay any attention to them.

"My, how predictably boring," she sighed, as she sipped at her kalimotxo, "Isn't that right, Magmortar?"

The large fire type merely grunted in reply.

Jayblade

Ryan wasn't used to being this close to girls and he hesitated and started to turn red," Well I only just got him and I am trying to think of a name right now actually." He smiled at her.
Then his Sceptile got out of it's pokeball on it's own. " Hey Blade what are you doing!" Blade walked towards Evie and held out his fist to her, waiting for her to give him a fist bump.

Although she was a sucker for small Pokémon, the only thing that perked Evie’s interest more was big Pokemon- all the more space to love.
So, naturally, when Blade approached her from his Pokeball, she looked up at the Sceptile with glittering eyes and lightly tapped her small fist to his.
“I guess I ought introduce us- so- I’m Evie,” she started awkwardly, gesturing to herself with a little grin, and the glanced to her Garchomp and Gengar. “Those two are Kaiju and Nightshade.” Kaiju merely growled I’m wary acknowledgement, his scythed arms rigid and his tail swaying in annoyance. Nightshade had a more friendly approach, making a lazy salute with one short arm and winking mischievously. “...And over there is Ophelia.”
She pointed to the Dragonaire, who seemed to heed no attention to her, and appeared to be trying to make friends with a girl and her Blastoise.

Rex picked up his watch and looked back at the boy and stared him right in the face,He then blushed and ran off."I cant believe i almost lost my watch!" he was running so fast he almost ran straight into a blastoise but he was able to jump and cartwheel over it just in time"Phew"Then he landed on the blastoise's trainer's umbrella and fell in front of her"H-Hi..."He said while looking up and smiling awkwardly.

Having drained her glass, Gitana headed back down to the beach, for a refill, despite knowing that she was going to pass those trainers in the process. It couldn't be helped, however; she needed another red wine and coke, and she had to get to the bar to get one.

She and her magmortar waited at the bar for someone to serve them, the fire-type master's eye being caught by a dragonair. Dragonair were beautiful creatures; it was such a shame that they evolved into something so silly.

Ophelia was quick to notice Gitana’s gaze on her, and she seemed to pose somewhat goofily, flicking her tail.
Happy with the attention, she slithered out of the water, her sleek body glossy with water, white grains of sand clinging to her frame as she came up to greet the Trainer and her Pokémon.
Although she was being overly-friendly and a bit naïve, she was still wary enough to somewhat keep her distance. As she was closer now, it was evident that an Everstone was hung on a simple necklace of sorts, resting on the pearly beads on the Pokémon’s neck.
Evie saw this and quickly scrambled up from her seated position.
“Oh- Arceus, I’m sorry, I’ll- I’ll be right back,” she mumbled, dashing over to Ophelia and the trainer, Garchomp’s piercing gaze still on Ryan. He didn’t seem to like him or trust his intentions with his trainer. He snorted gruffly at the male trainer, his yellow eyes narrowing.
“Hi-! Hi, sorry, I- was she- bothering you-? That was totally my fault, I’m sorry, I should have been watching her,” Evie rambled apologetically, her eyes flickering with guilt. It seemed that she felt bad on behalf of her Dragonair, who really didn’t even have the time to bother them until Evie hurried up and started fretting.

Gitana raised her hand dismissively, her magmortar returning to her side. "It's nothing for you to worry about," she answered, "I simply wanted to take a look at her, that was all. I've seen far, far rowdier pokemon in my time."

And it was true. As a member of Nita's elite four, Gitana had seen more than her fair share of challengers, and felled a great deal of them, too. They came in with their heads held far too high for their own good, and she provided the perfect attitude adjustment.

Name: Dylan Sage
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Traits: Outgoing, fun, friendly
Hobbies: Piano, drawing, violin
Pokemon: Krain (Haxorus/M), Casimiro, (Ampharos/M), Ignis (Typhlosion/M), Elevar (Braviary/M)

~~~~

Dylan briefly surveyed the sight quite a distance away: two women talking as a Dragonair posed quite goofily. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he returned to his original position, watching the ocean waves tumble over each other as he sat on his beach chair. He was wearing a beach shirt with light tan khaki shorts. Dylan glanced at the Pokemon that stood behind the girl in the black swimsuit, and he whistled in fascination. For a small girl who would look rather weak at first glance, she sure had quite the arsenal of partners at her beck and call. The teen looked behind his shoulder and rubbed Casimiro's neck, a smile on his face. "You enjoying the view?" The usually quiet Ampharos gave a slight shrug as he continued to stare at the vast ocean, his expression unwavering. Dylan laughed and grabbed his violin case, which was sitting to the left of where he sat. He opened it and took out the string instrument, readying his bow and taking a brief time to tune. "Might as well, eh? It gets boring when all you hear are the waves." The teen stood up, not minding the hot sand underneath the bottom of his bare feet, and drew his bow across the violin strings. Dylan played an excerpt from Saint-Saëns' Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso, serenading the wild Pokemon and trainers in the beach area with a warm sound. Having practiced violin since he was 8, one could say he was quite talented at the instrument.

Last edited:
Naturally, at the sound of a violin being played, Evie perked up curiously. She didn’t dare leave where she stood, talking to Gitana, as she’d already developed a respect for the taller woman. She held a kind of fiery confidence that she herself couldn’t quite match.
So, rooted to the spot, she turned to study a boy who seemed to have just arrived, and had noted her presence as well. He looked slightly impressed, maybe a little surprised, which was the look she often got. A small, proud smile tugged faintly at her lips, and she stood a fraction straighter. Ophelia took notice of this too, the Dragonair’s goofy pose morphing to a slightly more elegant one.
Meanwhile, back at the umbrella where Ryan and his Totodile still stood, Kaiju’s death-glare had yet to waver. Evie, having finally saw this, snapped her finger and pointed to the ground next to her, her eyes scolding, and with that command the small girl summoned her other two companions, Kaiju shuffling over begrudgingly and Nightshade hopping over. It also seemed that she invited Ryan over, wordlessly. She turned her attention back to Gitana, her eyes apologetic.
“You and your Magmortar seem really close,” she commented, a slightly adoring tone lacing her voice. She shot a playful scowl behind her, where Kaiju now stood, seemingly throwing a silent fit. “I’ve tried to get close to this one, but he pushes me away.”
Which was obviously false. Although the hulking creature seemed annoyed with her, the Pokemon’s eyes glittered with fierce loyalty, his posture seeming to loom over the girl protectively.

Rex waited for the girl to respond and didn't like to think what that blastoise might do to him if he stayed so,as it was his solution to everything,He ran and happy to be running around so freely since...He stopped suddenly just able to avoid running into a garchomp,He stared at in awe the massive beast seemed to be protecting something,So he peeked over and saw,A small girl about his size.He had to admit she was pretty,Even for someone like him.He stepped around the dragon and went up to say hi.

Gitana studied the hulking pokemon with far more interest than she had the dragonair. Garchomp were difficult to come across in her home region, and not even her colleague, dragon-type master Raùl owned one. He was far more adept at taming his Serpentruo.

"That garchomp seems like it harbours a lot of affection for you, not that it's in the mood to admit it," she commented, "You know how dragon types are. They're very picky about their masters."

Evie smiled softly at Gitana’s response, looking up to catch Kaiju’s eye, but he’d turned to study yet another approacher. The girl craned her neck to see who he was looking at, to see another boy, around her age, with dark hair, although a streak of red caught her attention.
Kaiju huffed at him, and Evie lightly elbowed the Pokemon, which truthfully seemed like a death wish.
“Sorry about him,” she murmured, shooting a look up at the Garchomp before turning her attention back to him and Gitana, and also Ryan, taking note of the violinist from the corner of her eye, more intriguingly his Pokemon.
“He’s a bit of a brat, but he’s just a big softie,” she grinned softly, in response to Gitana. She looked up to the creature with a smile, but he just turned his head, looking embarrassed and annoyed that she dare plague his horrific demeanor by calling him a ‘softie’.

Gitana eyed the creature smugly, placing her hand on the creature's head. "Que lindo," she said softly, "You're a good little garchomp, aren't you?"

Her Magmortar cast a gaze over at Kaiju's owner, and the dragonair which had first attracted his mistress' attention. His gaze was constant and stony, never letting it leave his line of sight.

"He can try and be a monster if he so wishes, but I think we can all see right through him," she continued, turning her attention back to him, "Isn't that right?"

"Um its OK" He said with a nervous smile still half looking at the garchomp"H-He doesn't like bite...Does he?"He nervously shifted on his feet not being used to all this attention.He wished that something,anything would happ..."AH" he yelled finally noticing Gitana"I mean Hi"He said with an awkward chuckle"So uh what is your name?" He asked The Garchomps's Trainer.

Evie smiled rather sweetly, shaking her head.
“No, he won’t bite,” she replied, a soft laugh pushing past her lips. Despite her reassurance, though, the creature growled quietly.
Even Evie seemed a bit surprised to see Gitana place a hand on Kaiju’s head, especially considering his staggering height- the creature was over two feet taller than Evie, although Gitana did seem to have a pretty solid difference on her. The creature merely huffed, and Evie could see that he would grow quite fond of Gitana over time, should they stay acquaintances. The boys, however..
That was a different story.
She blinked as the newcomer asked her name, and she seemed appalled for a brief moment, horrified at her lack of manners.
“Oh-! Sorry, sorry, I’m- I’m Evie,” she introduced with a small smile. She gestured to her Garchomp, Gengar, and Dragonair. “These are Kaiju, Nightshade, and Ophelia.”

"Oh its ok i have some Pokemon of my own"He said while throwing out 2 pokeballs out came a rockruff and a meowstic.He pet the rockruffs head and it ran over to Kaiju sitting at his feet and looking up,Meowstic decided to float around ophelia and looked at the everstone"These are rip and psi my only 2 pokemon"He said the end slowly as if remembering something.He blinked a few times and shook his head"And my name is Rex"he said,and then he pulled out an egg"Oh! Do you know what this is?"

After playing some more on his violin, Dylan sighed and cased up the instrument before standing up and slinging the instrument case over his shoulder. He glanced back at the now party of 3 trainers near the cafe and, deciding to make some new friends, made his way over to them. A friendly smile on his face, Dylan approached the 3 and waved, introducing himself. "Hey! Nice to meet you all; I'm Dylan Sage." After taking one brief look at the woman with the Magmortar, it became extremely clear that she wasn't just your average Pokemon Trainer. Something about her demeanor said something much different. "Well, seeing as how a lot of us have our Pokemon out, might as well have another obligatory team introduction, eh?" He laughed as he tossed his Pokeballs into the air, the spherical devices opening to reveal the rest of his team except for Casimiro, who was standing next to him. "So, this is Casimiro, Krain, Ignis, and Elevar." The Ampharos, Haxorus, Typhlosion, and Braviary respectively nodded in greeting once they were introduced.

Last edited:
"Gitana," the older woman purred, "And this is my partner, Magmortar. Rest assured, I do have other pokemon, but they're a little too rowdy for most people. So, Magmortar will have to do, for now."

Having seen many battles in her time, Gitana's pokemon were armed and dangerous, prepared for fierce matches at all times.

Admittedly, the girl was the overwhelmed at all the people jumping into the conversation, listening to each of them one-by-one before adding on. She waved kindly at Dylan as he approached, dubbing him as “the violinist” in her head. He released his Pokemon and, seeing Krain, Kaiju grunted in acknowledgement, respectful of another Dragon-type.
However, the Garchomp wasn’t as respectful of the Rockruff that now lay at his feet, but he made no further comment.
Nightshade had made it a mission to closely study everyone, stopping himself at Dylan, the Gengar scrunching up his face at the boy.
Ophelia, loving the attention she received from the Meowstic, puffed out her chest as to show off the Everstone necklace that Psi was closely studying, a proud look on the Dragonair’s face.
Upon closer inspection, Evie (who was now on her knees to pet the Rockruff,) gestured to the Egg in Rex’s hand.
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s a Pokemon egg!”

"I just found this over there in that sand castle thing"He pointed over just noticing the humongous pallossand coming toward them"Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no"He repeated oh no multiple times until Psi slapped him with her tail"WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW"Said a feminine voice that seemed to originate from everyone's head"Yah shes right we gotta leave"And he made for rockruff,But rock ruff did not want to go back in his ball so he jumped into evie's bag and barked happily

Gitana huffed at how astronomically stupid and cruel the newcomer was, to have taken a wild pokemon's egg. He was among the class of trainers that Gitana hated the most, the ones who thought that just because they were mediocre in battle, that they were special, and had the right to get away with anything.

"You're not going anywhere," she said threatningly, "Give that egg to me. I'm going to return it to its mother."

He heard something in his mind"Stop telling me other peoples thoughts Psi"But then he heard what she said"M-Mother,No no no no no it is not its mother"He said then he felt something rub against his back "Uh oh"The pallossand was right behind him"Sorry for stealing your lunch" He said as he carefully began to give it back.Then the egg began to glow"What the-"The egg cracked open and in it was a..."AN EEVEE?!?!"the eevee jumped away from the pallossand and onto evie's head.Rex gulped as he saw the pallossand preparing for an attack"Welp buh bye"he said before being consumed by a dark pulse.

Last edited:
Now, this commotion was a little more than Evie could comprehend so quickly.
She staggered backward slightly as the Rockruff jumped into her backpack, slightly conflicted about the argument between Rex and Gitana. A rather sizable Palossand was approaching them, and in a quick thought Evie recalled that they absorbed Trainers and Pokemon alike, absorbing their life forces. Despite their otherwise harmless appearances they were quite ruthless.

This wasn’t near as panicked as when the egg hatched, revealing a small Eevee, who, in fear of the Palossand, apparently, promptly jumped onto her head. Obviously opposed to this, Evie scooped the little Pokemon into her arms, turning her back to the Pokemon and hunching slightly over the Eevee, in an attempt to shield it from the Dark Pulse radiating from the Palossand, the harsh movements of everyone kicking up a mean cloud of sand, invading everyone’s senses.

In the midst of her evident confusion, she spluttered out, “He can’t be lying, they’re not even in the same egg group!”.
Deciding this was ultimately enough, she put her knowledge together the best she could, quickly deciding a Ghost move would be the way to go.
“Kaiju; Ghost Claw-!”
It seemed her demeanor changed, her timid voice changing to a more demanding, a more experienced, seasoned one, as the silhouette (she couldn’t see his full form in the sand) of her Garchomp lashed forward, his arm-scythes darkening into practical shadows and slicing.
The sand settled to reveal the fainted Palossand, and the girl stood there, blinking the sand from her stinging eyes and coughing quietly, the small Eevee still in her arms.

Rex didnt know what to do..He was warm and felt something being pulled away from him.He grew weaker until,he finally staggered out of the dark pulse and toward Evie"Evie,I dont feel so good"He said with a chuckle and then blacked out.

(First you do a massive attention grab, then you decide to pity bait? That's kinda low.)

Magmortar blinked. The fire type had never seen anything like this before, but he didn't feel like sticking around for it to happen again.

Gitana, meanwhile, cast a glare at the play-acting trainer. There were people out there with real illnesses and injuries, for some of whom it was a daily battle to walk or breathe properly, and she couldn't stand seeing someone fake one just to get attention. Her colleague and close friend, Itzal, needed a machine just to be able to breathe on his worst days, even though now, he had his husband around to look after him.

"What a play-actor," she spat, "Nobody's falling for your act, kid. Get up. There are people out there with REAL medical issues, and you have no right to fake being seriously injured for attention!"

Last edited: