• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon RolePlay: Way to the Indigo league! (RP)

"Oh yeah, definitely," Isaiah agreed with a chuckle as he kept playing, amused as well at Levi and Mark. "Violin solos with piano accompaniment are extremely popular." He had not said so, but he would give anything to be able to play with Angle. Finally, the more dramatic part of the piece arrived around the corner. "You guys, uh, might wanna get your handkerchiefs for this part (7:15)." Isaiah sighed and intensified his playing, filling it with sorrow and grief. He found it excruciating to hold in his tears, and at the end of the piece, Isaiah let the final note reverberate before taking his hands off the keys as a single tear welled up and rolled down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away and chuckled softly before standing up, his left eye a bit more red than his right. "Thank Arceus I still have it, huh?" Isaiah rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Angle would absolutely love to play a duet with Isaiah- and she made a mental note to remember that- though she doubted she would need a reminder, as for some reason she felt so happy about it. She felt emotions more through music than she did through people- and so, this final part made her feel almost exactly as the composer meant to convey. A small smile laced her lips. “That was... to put it simply, beautiful,” she murmured, her brown eyes slightly glassy with the start of tears. “You definitely do!” She said, smiling. Though, afterwards, she yawned. “Agh... it’s getting pretty late. I think I’m gonna head off to the hotel.” she stated, stretching. “Anyone coming with?”

Isaiah smiled warmly at Angle's compliment and chuckled at her yawn that followed, feeling his own trying to crawl it's way out. He swallowed it down and nodded. "I'll come; I'm getting a bit tired as well. Playing the piano usually takes a bit of a toll on me." Grinning at Angle after walking toward her, he felt a sense of... warmth. "Well, lead the way!" As much as Isaiah had tried to mentally shake off that weird feeling he got whenever he looked at her, it wouldn't budge an inch. What was this?

"I will come, ah, and make sure you two don't kiss while I'm not around! I really want to tell Mark that he lost his little girlfriend to a boy who fell from a tree! Ah, and thinking of that -- wow, Isaiah, why were you on a tree?" Levi said, tilting his head, he had just realized how weird that fact was.

"Hey! Stop! She is not even talking to me anymore, bro! Ah, and Levi's question is good, why were you on a tree? That was so weird, hmmmm..." Mark said, but, in his mind, everything was clear, he knew that Isaiah had fallen from the tree because he was feeding bird Pokémon! But it wasn't really why he was on a tree.

Isaiah turned around sharply at Levi's remark, his cheeks tinted with red. "Eh? Oh.. um..." He was at a loss of words at the moment, not really knowing how to respond. Kiss? Sure, Isaiah liked Angle more than he would have wanted to express out loud, but kissing seemed a bit much as of this "stage". He was extremely thankful the topic had been changed and cleared his throat, mentally slapping himself our of his stupor. "I mean, I've always liked climbing trees since I was little, and being able to jump through them kind of makes me feel... uh... free, I guess." Isaiah laughed sheepishly and cracked his knuckles nonchalantly.

"I see... well, I'm off! Bye, Isaiah. Bye, Angle," Levi said, blinking his left eye and walking away, he then went out of the Music Room, walking towards the counter, asking Joy if he could sign up to enter the hotel, she said yes and told him what he needed to give her, and Levi just gave her what he needed to give her, walking off to the metal door, and, as it opened, he ran towards his room, opening the door, who locked itself automatically, he then went towards the bedroom, changing to his pyjamas and jumping on the bed, covering himself with a green blanket, closing his eyes and sleeping.

"See ya!" ark said, sticking his tongue out, walking out of the music room, doing the same as Levi, but, instead of going straight to the bed, he took a bath first, and then he changed to his pyjamas and went to the bed to sleep.

“Bye guys,” Angle said to everyone, smiling warmly. Some sense of newfound energy powered her as she made her way to her hotel room, after she had made a reservation, of course. She smiled widely as she entered, sighing, and hugging her pillow. She was glad to give someone more around her age to travel with- Mark and Levi were great friends, and were both really cool people, but truth be told she did somewhat yearn for someone who was more around her age- and she’d found him. He was a great person, as well, which was definitely a plus. She got into her pyjamas and wrapped herself like a burrito in her sheets, and smiled as she drifted off.

Isaiah smiled and waved at the three as they left. Soon, it was just him. He sighed and looked back at the piano, chuckling softly before turning around and leaving the Music Room. Having already made a reservation for a room conveniently located to the left of Angle's, Isaiah unlocked the door with his key card and stepped inside, turning on the light. He changed into a white tee and black athletic shorts and brushed his teeth. Isaiah took off his glasses and set them on the nightstand before collapsing onto the soft bed and falling asleep. Right before he drifted off, his mind was focused on Angle, for some reason.

The sun's bright rays shine through the blinds of Angles hotel room onto her face, and her brown eyes fluttered open. She squinted and yawned, opening he blind and having a shower. Once she was all washed and dry, she dressed herself in a grey turtleneck, black jeans and red converse. She ran a brush through her short hair, and grabbed her bag, making her way down to the breakfast area and seating herself at a table, on which Levi, Mark or Isaiah could join her.

Isaiah woke up with a loud yawn and stretched. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes briefly before getting up and taking a shower. He brushed his teeth and washed his face before changing into a black v-neck tee and dark navy jeans. Isaiah put on his glasses and slicked his hair to the left. He then slipped on a pair of white sneakers and clipped his Pokeball to his belt, slinging his black backpack over his shoulder before heading out. Isaiah arrived at the breakfast area and saw Angle from the corner of his periphery and made his way toward her, greeting her with a wave and a warm smile. "Hey, Angle! You sleep well?"

Angle grinned back, inhaling. "I slept... really well actually. And I am known for being a creature of the night." she said; she had in fact surprised herself by how early she had got to sleep- usually, she was up till the early morning hours. "Maybe it was your lovely piano music." Perhaps it was... that she was happy, about something? Soothed? Though she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "What about you?"

"Like a baby," Isaiah laughed. "Once I collapsed onto my bed, I was just out." He decided not to mention what his mind had been fixated on before he had dozed off, as Isaiah thought it would be too embarrassing. He shrugged and grinned sheepishly when Angle mentioned his piano music, and his cheeks were slightly flushed. "Aw, you're too kind," Isaiah chuckled. "Anyway, you look great today."

Levi woke up, he took the blanket off his body, opening his eyes, facing the roof, he then got up, walking towards the bathroom, doing what he needed to do (Which was brush his teeth and take a shower), and after doing everything, he got his classical clothes on, placing his cap on his head and walking towards the living room and praying for a good day, he then walked out his room, running towards the breakfeast area, sitting down on a chair which was right beside Isaiah. "Sooo... how was your night, everybody?" Levi said, smiling.

Mark was still sleeping, he sleeps way too much, and Levi didn't have the key to his room, so he couldn't go in and wake him up with a scream or throw a water bucket over his head, and when I say "throw a water bucket" I mean LITERALLY throw a bucket filled with water over his head.

"Same," Angle said, holding both her hands up in a motion of agreement. She wouldn't mention why she felt so... revitalised, either- she needed a bit more thinking time. She grinned warmly at him and then her face morphed into an expression of slight surprise. "Oh, really...? You too," she chimed, her brown eyes flickering across his face. She thought he had seemed somewhat more attractive, as they had grown closer- but she felt a bit too nervous to say exactly that.

Her eyes then befell Levi who had plopped himself next to Isaiah. She grinned at him, offering to him a small wave. "Hey, dude," Angle greeted, a smile still on her face and her cheeks still slightly pink from when Isaiah had complimented her. "I slept quite well," she said, before joking, "Where's Mark? I swear you guys are like, conjoined at the hip or something."

"Oh, Mark? He is in his room, sleeping... he locked his room because he got pranked by me once, and he doesn't want to be pranked again. Ah, and he will come in 2 or 3 hours, he doesn't really wake up so early," Levi said, placing his elbow on the table and then placing his chin on the palm of his hand, which was turned up.

"Soo... how is it going? Do you guys want to go to the Music Room? Or should we go on without Mark?" Levi said, giggling, "just kidding, but we could actually go to the GYM to see how it is, and maybe battle against the GYM Leader, whose name is Brock," Levi said, he had been told that the GYM Leader's name is Brock because a huge outdoor was saying something like 'Get the finest meat! Approved by Brock, the Pewter City GYM Leader' or something related to that," Levi said, looking around, noticing that the waiters were already around, as one of them went up to him.

"Do you want a drink or something to eat?" The waiter said, looking down at Levi, who raised his eyebrows and looked up, nodding. Levi wasn't used to waiters and those rich things, but he acted as if it was a common thing.

"I want a milkshake and some french fries," Levi said, smiling and then rolling his eyes towards Angle. "You want to be a trainer or a performer? The way you look makes me remember of my sister, she is a performer, she is still in Johto tho," Levi said, giggling a bit after remembering the fun he had when he played his sister, which was 20 years older than him, but who cares?! They still had fun like kids. "I told you that I have two sisters, right? Or not? Well, if I didn't, I will tell you right now -- I have two sisters, one of them is in a region with a weird name, and the other... well... that one got a lot of fun things that I haven't told you. My second sister, which is 20 years older than me is a performer, as I told you, she is really cool and she always played with me, and that was before I went to Kanto. My sister is a well-known performer in Johto, she formed a huge bond with her Plusle, and she always performs with her. A quick note: the Plusle is female. Well, after I arrived here, I think she got so famous that she is now on a TV Show... I don't know, sounds weird," Levi said, opening a smile and looking up, remembering a lot of things that happened to him and his sister.

"Hey! Your food is right here," The waiter said, placing a big bowl filled with french fries on the table, he then placed the milkshake that Levi had ordered on the table, walking away. There was a small button that was linked to all the waiters' communicator, which was attached to their ear, everything people pressed it, the waiters went towards them. Levi placed his mouth on the milkshake's straw, drinking the milkshake. Levi had the habit to drink what was gave to him before eating the actual food.

Isaiah laughed once more and rested his elbows on the table in front of him. He grinned when Levi popped into the scene and shook his head in amusement at the latter's constant rambling before his food was served. Isaiah turned his gaze to Angle, who had a small blush on her face, for some reason. He didn't know why, but those small things made Angle look all the more attractive to him, and it confused him to no extent. Was this the feeling someone got when they developed feelings for another? In that case, Isaiah thought, it made some sense.

"You seem to be pretty close with your sisters. I didn't even know you had siblings," Angle murmured as she stretched, putting a hand in her forehead. When the waiter had come over, she'd asked for a pancake, and one was served to her along with Levi's food. "To answer your question," Angle said, raising her eyebrows slightly, "I want to battle people- and make my way to the top." She took a mouthful of food and covered her mouth as she chewed, only putting her hand down when she had swallowed. The blonde girl then asked, "What about you, Isaiah?" Angle asked the other, her brown eyes fixating on his face. She didn't really know what the feeling was whenever she looked at him, but it was... nice.

"DAMN, I LITERALLY EXPLAINED EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF MY LIFE AND YOU IGNORED IT!? YOU TWO ARE ANNOYING!" Levi roared, slamming his fist on the table and frowning, he then got up, picking his milkshake and his bowl of french fries, walking away and sitting down on a table which was really far from the others.

Mark, after some minutes, not hours, as Levi said, got up. "Ghhhh, ahhhh!!! Well, time to go!" Mark said, still sleepy, he then got up, went towards the bathroom, did what a human needs to do and went towards the door, unlocking it and walking towards the end of the room, and, after he reached the metal door and it opened, he went towards the breakfast room, looking around, he then spotted Levi, walking towards him -- he sure had seen Angle and Isaiah, but he didn't really care. Mark then sat down beside Levi. "What happened, dude? Why are you here? Let's go talk to the others!" Mark said, smiling.

"TALK TO THE OTHERS!? THE TREE BOY IGNORED ME! AND THE OTHER GIRL ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING, BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH!" Levi yelled, and his voice echoed through the breakfast room, he then started to cry, and Mark smiled, it was common for Levi to cry over those things, but it was weird when he cried over sad stories or songs. Mark then hugged Levi's head, trying to calm him down with a soothing whistle. Levi slowly stopped to cry, and he then used Mark's shirt to clean his tears, and he started to eat the french fries.

(lol sorry, I was at a band concert that ended late last night)

Isaiah raised a brow at Levi's sudden outburst as the latter stormed over to a not-so-nearby vacant table and started to cry, eventually comforted with the aid of Mark. He looked back at Angle and shrugged, joking, "I didn't know Levi was bipolar, too." Isaiah leaned back in his seat and signaled the waiter, asking for a bowl of curly fries, to which the waiter nodded and walked into the kitchen. "For me," He began. "I actually have the same goal; I've been the more competitive one in my family, and I enjoy the thrill of battling. I guess we'll both be rivals, huh?" Isaiah smirked at that last remark before continuing. "Also, I don't know about you, but I'm really psyched to do a violin-piano duet with you." He smiled warmly as he gazed at Angle. Looking at her gave him a strange sense of warmth and made him want to draw closer to her, for some reason. Is this what love is? Huh.

Angle jumped slightly and her gaze followed Levi as he went to sit down on a different table. To be honest, Angle wasn't the best at responding to things, and she certainly hadn't meant to offend him- though she supposed she couldn't really help it. She contemplated trying to find a way to fix it. She laughed half-heartedly, still feeling kind of guilty. After hearing his remark, she nodded. "Yeah! We'll have to battle sometime," she murmured, poking her food with her fork but not really eating it. She was a little hurt and always felt very bad when she had upset someone, and maybe realised the error of her ways- she had been psyched about meeting Isaiah, since she and him had very much in common, and she realised she might have also been neglecting her earlier friends. "I'm definitely psyched about it, too! We need to find some sheet music or something," she said, starting to cheer up slightly. "I just... don't get me wrong, I'm super super excited to duet with you, but... I feel like we should apologise to Levi- or at least, I should. He seems really upset," she said, biting her lip. She was just kind of trying to keep everyone friendly with her, since she didn't want to have anyone hating her.

Leaving her half eaten food on the table, Angle awkwardly made her way over to the duo- noticing Mark had now joined them- and she half smiled. "Look, Levi, I'm sorry... you told me so much and it was really interesting, but like... you know me, I'm terrible at responding to things, and, like... I'm sorry, I really am." she said, sounding quite nervous. It made her feel uncomfortable when people were mad at her.

"Ghhh... Ok! I also did something wrong, I shouldn't have been so rude, I'm sorry!" Levi said, pushing Mark to the side and looking up at Angle, giving her a smile, which got cut by Mark's sudden statement. Levi wasn't bipolar, he just gets sad due to little things, that's it.

"Angle, I feel like you're kind of in love with Isaiah, tell me, is that true? If it is, I could help you with great pickup lines!" Mark said, laughing, but he wasn't kidding! He actually could help her with the pickup lines!

A wave of relief washed over the girl as her apology was accepted. She could sometimes be extremely awkward despite the confident and sassy wa she usually acted, and she was rather sensitive, even though she didn't want to show it. "Hah... It's okay," she murmured, even if she still felt slightly bad. Though, she reddened at Mark's statement. She hastily looked behind her. "Um... what are you on about? I am not!" she spluttered, twiddling her thumbs. "I- pfft," She couldn't even get any words out. "Maybe 'love' is a bit much."

"Hah, if you say so. Anyways, I really want to move on, we could go to the Official Region Institute of Geology to see what they have there, then we could go to the GYM and... well, probably win, I guess," Mark said, getting up and pulling Levi up by the collar, slapping his back two times, grinning.

"Yeah! Let's win! Let's show them who is the best!" Levi exclaimed, raising his fist up, laughing.

"Of course," Isaiah agreed, a smile still on his face as he followed suit as well, approaching Levi and Mark, subtly cutting in after the exchange between Angle and the other two. "Sorry if I seemed a bit distant back there, man. Mind was on a lot, you know?" He laughed when Levi recovered rather quickly, and his face reddened when Mark asked Angle if she was in love with Isaiah. Oh.

"Oh yeah, we had tickets to that thing didn't we?" she recalled after Mark had mentioned ORIG, and she nodded slightly, quite interested as to what exactly it would be. Fossils, maybe? She didn't really know, but if she got bored she'd probably just slither off to the music room again. "I'm gona head over there," she suggested, looking from Mark and Levi to Isaiah, allowing a smile to grace her lips. "You coming with?"

"Sure!" Isaiah walked up to Angle, running a hand through his hair with a warm grin on his face. "Ready when you are," He said to the other three as he adjusted the position of his backpack on his back. Isaiah glanced at Angle, who still had a smile on her face, prompting his own grin to widen, one thought on his mind that he wouldn't dare say out loud. She's beautiful.

When Isaiah ran his hand through his hair, Angle found it a rather... cute mannerism. She tried to distract herself from her intrusive thoughs however and stayed stood beside Isaiah- she was sure Levi and Mark would agree to go with, since they were always three steps ahead of literally everyone. "I take it we're all gonna challenge the gym after we've gone to this ORIG thing then??" Angle proposed, folding her arms and grinning, for whatever reason. Before, she wasn't really as smiley as she was, but... she felt happier, for some reason.

"Nope, I'm alright now! Better get going tho!" Levi said, running towards the exit of the breakfast room, and, as he went out it, he ran towards the exit of the actual PokéCenter, he walked out, looking around and taking a deep breath, running towards the end of the road, and, the end of the road was next to the GYM, and, occasionally, the ORIG.

"Well, I think I'm going with him!!! See ya!!!" Mark said, running after Levi, but he couldn't catch up to him so quickly, so, he arrived at the ORIG some minutes after Levi, and was stopped by the same officers, and Mark did the same thing that Levi did, walking in and going towards Levi, poking him slowly.

Levi ran towards the ORIG entrance, two officers were standing next to the entrance door, and they stopped Levi, asking for the ticket, and Levi gave them it, entering the ORIG, and there was a lot of chunks of earth around, there was also some earth in a bottle, and some water and those weird things. Levi tilted his head, but something caught his attention, some rocks with weird patterns, there were 2 green ones, a yellow one, a blue one and a black one.

"Well, I think I'm going with him!!! See ya!!!" Mark said, running after Levi, but he couldn't catch up to him so quickly, so, he arrived at the ORIG some minutes after Levi, and was stopped by the same officers, and Mark did the same thing that Levi did, walking in and going towards Levi, poking him slowly.

"Uhhh! Let me see what those stones are..." Levi said, walking next to them, they were on a table, which was covered by a glass structure, probably to prevent bandits from stealing it or something. Levi then looked down at a frame with a paper on it, and it said 'Evolutionary stones' "Evolutionary stones, uh, I see... I will tell Mark those things!" Levi said, getting poked by someone, and, when he looked back, he noticed that the person was Mark!

"Hi! I see you got here first then me! But we better get going because I heard that the GYM is closing soon! Brock accepts challenges in the night and in the morning!" Mark said, walking away, and he had questioned the officers if he could come back, and they said he could, but he needed to bring his Trainer Card so they could make sure he was actually him. Levi followed Mark, and, after three minutes of walk, Mark and Levi arrived at the GYM, and they walked in and noticed that there was a guy sat down on top of a rock, he had his eyes closed, he was really weird, Levi wasn't really confused since he had seen Brock's picture on the outdoor.

"Hello, adventurer! You wish to challenge me, the Pewter City GYM Leader?!" Brock said. He had a weird tone of voice, but Levi and Mark ignored it. Everything was common, but, he didn't open his eyes, and that's when Levi got confused, he tilted his head, and Mark did the same, both thought he'd open his eyes as soon as he started to talk. "Answer! I got other things to do!" Brock said, with the same weird tone of voice.

"Sorry... we want to challenge you! I will go first, and my friend is going right after me!" Levi said, smiling and walking towards Brock, Mark walked towards a staircase, going towards a place that had a perfect view of the battlefield. Levi placed his hand inside his pocket, pulling out a PokéBall, but, Brock suddenly clapped, and a rocky battlefield went towards Levi from the wall's inside, Levi was quick enough to run away from it, he then stood on his rectangle, looking at Brock, who jumped off the rock he was on, landing right on his rectangle, he then placed his right hand inside his left pocket, pulling out a PokéBall. "Right... Go, Charmander!!!" Levi exclaimed, throwing Charmander's PokéBall forwards, and as the Charmander came out, he dropped down, sleeping.

"Geodude, I choose you!!!" Brock exclaimed, throwing Geodude's PokéBall, as the Pokémon came out, Brock smirked, pointing forwards and ordering Geodude to use Mud Sport, and it did so. The Geodude slammed its body onto the ground, creating a dirt cloud that covered the whole battlefield and caused Charmander to get even weaker, and that obligated Levi to return Charmander to its PokéBall.

"Right, this is a 3v3 battle, right?" Levi said, looking at Brock, he was a bit confused since he didn't even tell him the rules, but he ignored that fact and just questioned Brock right away.

"This is a 2v2 battle, you're able to change your Pokémon only 3 times and, if you lose, you will have to wait for 1 day to have a rematch!" Brock said, staying still and waiting for Levi to change his Pokémon.

"MARK!!! GIVE ME THE PIKACHU!!! I NEED TO USE IT FOR SOME MINUTES!!!" Levi yelled, looking up at Mark, he wanted to Pikachu because he didn't know that Ground-type Pokémon were immune to Electric attacks, he just thought of Pikachu because she was kind of strong and she helped him a bit in the Viridian tournament.

"I didn't bring her!!!" Mark yelled, he was surprised by Levi's question, he didn't really plan to battle in that day, and that question just made him think if Levi was really ready to battle Brock or even take a tournament challenge like before, Mark knew that electric moves were ineffective when they were aimed at Ground-type Pokémon.

"Okay... I guess I will have to finish this with Caterpie!" Levi yelled, pulling out Caterpie's PokéBall and throwing it forwards, as the Caterpie came out, she looked around, noticing that Geodude was right in front of her, ready to attack her. Levi had a strategy, and he tried it. "CATERPIE, USE STRING SHOT!!!" Levi yelled, and the Caterpie's mouth started to vibrate creating a silky and sticky string that was thrown at Geodude, wrapping it, and the Caterpie did it over and over until the Geodude was completely wrapped by it and unable to move.

"GEODUDE, GET RID OF THE STRING AND USE MEGA PUNCH!!!" Brock yelled, and the Geodude tried, it tried its best, but it could only rip some of the strings that were around it, it then fell down, but it hasn't fainted, it was just unable to keep hovering around.

"CATERPIE, NOW USE TACKLE! USE IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL THE GEODUDE FAINTS!!!" Levi yelled, and the Caterpie threw herself at the Geodude, causing it to roll around, and, after some boring minutes of tackles and more tackles, the Geodude finally fainted, Levi sighed, and smiled, running towards Caterpie and picking it up, kissing its head, the Caterpie growled in reply, and Levi then placed the Caterpie back on the ground.

"Grrr, Geodude, come back! Onix I choose you!!!" Brock exclaimed, returning the Geodude to its PokéBall and throwing Onix's PokéBall forwards, and, as the Onix came out, Brock grinned, pointing forwards. "ONIX, USE SLAM!" He yelled, and the Onix roared, slamming its tail on the Caterpie's side, causing her to fly away and hitting a wall, falling down. The Caterpie fainted, and Levi gasped, running towards Caterpie and holding her up and kissing her.

"Right... Charmander, I choose you!!!" Levi yelled, placing his hand inside his pocket, pulling out Charmander's PokéBall and throwing it forwards, and, as the Charmander came out again, it looked up at Onix, who roared again, getting freaked out and hiding behind a rock, and, in a desperate way to get rid of the Onix, the Charmander got on a rock, jumping towards Onix and using Flamethrower on its head, the Onix got hit, shaking its head and screaming its name, Charmander then looked up at the Onix, getting angry and using Flamethrower again, and the Onix got hit again, but, this time it was stronger, and the Onix trembled a bit, but Brock then ordered Onix to use Slam, and that's what the Onix did, the Charmander got hit by Onix's tail, getting sent to the side and hitting a rock, getting weaker and nearly unable to battle.

"ONIX, END THIS WITH ANOTHER SLAM!!!" Brock yelled, and the Onix did so, and, as Onix's tail went towards Charmander, Levi gasped, and he watched the scene, but he then thought of what Charmander could do, and he smiled.

"CHARMANDER, USE METAL CLAW TO REPEL THE TAIL AND THEN USE METAL CLAW AGAIN!!!" Levi yelled. The Charmander got up before the tail hit him, and he used Metal Claw on the tail, causing the Onix to roar in pain, and then the Charmander jumped towards the Onix, using Metal Claw once again, but now right on its middle rock, the Onix screamed and fell down, almost fainted. The Charmander then, tired, fell to the ground, but he heard the Onix trying to get up, the sounds of the crawling rocks caused Charmander to get fueled, and he got up, using Flamethrower, causing the Onix to faint, after it fainted completely, Charmander fell down and started to sleep.

"GHH!!!??? ONIX?! YOU'VE FAINTED?!" Brock yelled, gasping and walking back, he then returned Onix to its PokéBall, smiling. "You did good, little boy, ah, I forgot to ask your name, I might write it on my list," Brock said, laughing, he then pulled out a list out of his shirt, and a pen out of his pants' pocket, ready to write down Levi's name.

"My name is Euclides Levi! I'm from Ecruteak City!" Levi said, smiling cheerfully, he wanted to look mature, but he then started to scream and jump around, celebrating his first GYM victory. "I WON!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!! IM THE BEST!" Levi yelled, doing a weird dance.

"LEVI, YOU DID GOOD!!!" Mark yelled, running downstairs and then running towards Levi, dancing with him. As both started to dance, Brock smiled, turning his head down and writing Levi's name, he then laughed at the duo's attitude. "You two are really... how can I say? Really close, right?" Brock said.

"Yup! Mark is my best friend! Ah, and this blonde boy beside me is Mark!" Levi said, laughing a bit, Mark then went in the battlefield, picking Charmander up and placing it out of it, the battlefield then returned to the wall's inside, and Mark scratched the back of his head, raising an eyebrow.

"I have a question... what if I don't have 2 Pokémon?" Mark said, looking at Brock, who raised his eyebrows and crouched down, moving his head towards Mark and laughing.

"Well, then you will have to catch one! You can't challenge me if you don't have at least 2 Pokémon!" Brock stated, laughing. "Ah, and take this," Brock said, throwing a small rock-shaped badge towards Levi, Levi caught the badge, looking down at it. "That's the boulder badge! It is the proof that you've beaten me! Now, goodbye, have a great day!" Brock said, giving Levi a thumbs up. Levi then picked up a badge case, placing the badge on its socket and giving Brock a thumbs up as well.

"I see... Thank you tho!" Mark said, waving his hand as a sign of goodbye.

"Goodbye, Brock! I hope you have a great day!" Levi said, walking towards the exit/entrance of the GYM, walking out of it. Levi also waved, returning Charmander to its PokéBall, Mark then followed Levi. Levi was clearly happy as heck, he then slapped Mark's back and gave him a smile, and both suddenly dashed off, they went towards the PokéCenter. Some minutes after the sudden dash, they arrived at PokéCenter, noticing that Angle and Isaiah were out there, Levi smiled and showed them the badge that he had just achieved. "I've beaten Brock! He is a cool person!" Levi said, smiling.

"Mhm! We will be going to the ORIG after healing our Pokémon, ok?" Mark said, looking up at Isaiah and Angle, he had a smile on his face, he was really happy since his friend had just won.

Isaiah grinned and clapped a hand on Levi's shoulder. "Kudos to you!" Having done his research, he knew that challengers of the Pewter City Gym were required to have two Pokemon, as it would be a 2-on-2 battle, and he pondered how the Giratina's Domain he would capture another Pokemon to add to his team. All of sudden, Isaiah brightened up as he got an idea. "Sounds like a plan. I'll be outside for a while, if any of you guys want to tag along, I wouldn't mind." He wouldn't say so, but he was secretly hoping Angle would agree to follow, as Isaiah preferred her company over that of the others.

"Oh, I want to go with you! I need a Pokémon as well!" Mark said, smiling. He had no idea that Isaiah wanted to have some privacy with Angle, he didn't even mind it, he just wanted to catch another Pokémon so he could battle Brock.

"I will go with you! I want to watch over Mark because he is weird!" Levi said, laughing and slapping Mark's back, "Oh, thank you by the way! I hope you win!" Levi said, smiling.

Angle sighed slightly- the two were obviously very ecstatic, and she would be too, if she had just won a Gym Battle. The girl chimed, “Congratulations, twerp!” in a jokey manner, the hearing Isaiah’s remark. Mark and Levi had chipped in before she could answer, but to be honest there was absolutely no question as to what her answer would be. “Uh, I’ll come with! I have two Pokémon already but I have nothing better to do,” she said, again in a joking tone- she did have another reason, but figured that she wouldn’t voice it.

"Thank you! Haha! Don't think I forgot about your pink hair and your yellow eyes, you're weird," Levi said, laughing, he then looked at Isaiah, raising his eyebrows. "We won't move? Come on! Let's go!" Levi said, he was quite impatient, he wanted to see which Pokémon Mark was going to catch.

"Yeah! You were weird, Angle. Yeah! Let's go, I want to get my Pokémon, and I also want to wreck Brock!" Mark said, laughing, rolling his eyes towards Levi and elbowing him, and as that happened, Levi started to laugh as well.

Isaiah heaved a mental sigh of relief when Angle was the last one to agree to follow and headed out of the Hotel after raising a brow and chuckling uneasily at Levi and Mark's impatient remarks. He continued to walk until he arrived at Viridian Forest and stopped to wait for the others to catch up. Isaiah sighed and smiled as he waited, hands shoved in his pockets and the thought of Angle lingering in his mind. Why couldn't he stop thinking about her? Well, it seemed that now there was no other explanation than... he had feelings for her.

“Fine, fine, you don’t have to publicly shame me,” Angle laughed half-heartedly. Her strange fashion sense had been a product of her slight neglect as a child, and she regretted it now; though, it built character. Angle saw Isaiah make his way off, and she caught up to him- she would take any excuse to talk to him really, and here was an opportunity. She knew why she felt the way she did and it made the girl feel light and airy, but nervous too. “So, you looking for anything in particular?”

"Levi, let's go!" Mark said, running after Isaiah, catching up to him easily, as Isaiah arrived at the Viridian forest, Mark and Levi arrived as well, and, as they arrived, they sat down, waiting for Angle while talking about things like soccer and TV, but, they suddenly stopped, looking at each other after they said the word 'cross-dress', they started to laugh and they got up. "Bro, what do you think about doing that when we get to Celadon? I heard there's a Contest that is annually held there, we could actually cross-dress and enter it, Haha!" Mark said, elbowing Levi again and laughing LOUDLY.

"That's true! Let's try that out! But we should think of a female name first... hmmm... what about Levie and Mackenzie? Haha!" Levi said, elbowing Mark many times, laughing a lot, and Mark also started to laugh.

Isaiah turned his head to see Angle and smiled. "Hm, probably a Pokemon strong against rock types. That way, I can be fully prepared for Brock when we battle." He shook his head in amusement once again at Levi and Mark's loud jests. "Great Arceus, I for one am NEVER going to get over their loudness," Isaiah joked to Angle, chuckling. Suddenly, a Poliwag appeared from out of a bush nearby and chirped once. Isaiah jerked his head to the source of the sound and pumped a fist in the air before tossing a Pokeball into the air. "There we go! Casimiro, it's showtime! Use Sleep Powder on that Poliwag!" The Bulbasaur sprung out of the Pokeball and let out a determined cry as a purplish powder was scattered around the Poliwag as the latter grew drowsy and eventually fell to the ground, snoring quietly. Isaiah grinned and let loose a vacant Pokeball from his bag as the device shot out a light that beamed Poliwag into the spherical machine. The Pokeball shook three times and clicked loudly. Isaiah laughed and beamed back Casimiro after congratulating it with a pet on his head. "I think I'll name him Quirino," Isaiah announced, examining the Pokeball now occupied by the newly named Poliwag. "Alright Mark, I'll stick around 'til you catch a Pokemon of your own, but in the meantime, could I spend some.. uh.. private time with Angle?" In no way did Isaiah mean that in a vulgar way, he just wanted to spend some time alone with Angle.

"Okay, Imma go! I will wait for you, ok?" Mark said, smiling and going in the Forest, he started to search for a Pokémon that could fit his needings, something like a Water-type, but, in the meantime, Levi stood there, next to Isaiah and Angle, he was just looking at them, he was purposely doing that.

"So... how is it going? Let's talk a bit about life? What do you think that will happen? Do you think that your Poliwag is able to defeat Brock's Onix?" Levi said, approaching Isaiah and Angle, placing his hand on his cap and turning it backward.

Isaiah turned his head to look at Levi, nodding. "Yeah, I'm pretty confident. Uh, not to be rude, but... when I said private, I meant just me and Angle, alone. I'm not trying to be mean at all, that's not my intention, but can you go back and watch Mark like you said you'd do when you tagged along?"

"Naaah, I want to stay here, I don't really like spiders and I heard that there's a lot of them inside there!" Levi said, giggling. "Ah, and if you want a private time with Angle... GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET RID OF ME!" Levi said, laughing, he didn't really want to see the two being so weird, so he was just with them to literally block them from communicating properly. "And I never talked to you two that much, let's just chill here until Mark comes back!" Levi said, grinning. "I think I'm doing good... I hope I don't let them talk to each other, I don't want them to ignore us..." Levi thought, keeping his grin.

Isaiah raised a brow and shook his head, no longer amused. If anything, he was just annoyed of Levi's eccentricity at this point. "Actually, it won't be that hard," Isaiah sighed as he let out Casimiro. "Casimiro, use Vine Whip and give us some privacy." The Bulbasaur looked at Levi curiously as two vines shot out and wrapped around the latter's torso. Casimiro walked back to Mark's position, Levi in his arms- er, vines.