• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon RolePlay: Way to the Indigo league! (RP)

As they spoke, a bolt could be heard, and, seconds after that bolt sound, the energy came back. People went out their houses, and, in some minutes, the sidewalks of the City were already flooded by people, the noise instantly grew, as people started to bump onto Levi's leg, and that obligated him to cross his legs - and that's what he did.

"Wow! Finally! I couldn't wait for this to happen! I was getting sick of the darkness," Levi said, letting out a relieved sigh, he was really afraid of the dark, and, MEGA FEARLESS as he is, he couldn't really wait until that happened.

Her eyes lit up with the lights of the city, and a smile- a pretty one- once again adorned her face. "It does look nice in the dark, doesn't it..." she murmured to no one in particular, swallowing the candy. She sat, rather content, her featured dotted with the pale lights of Veridian City. Her pale lips still curved into a smile, she stood up, admiring the city in all its glory.

"I think that the light is better, like... you know... I don't really like dark places," Mark said, opening a slight smirk.

"Should we go to the hotel? I'm kind of tired, to be honest," Levi said, looking down at his stomach, which made a loud noise, "and I'm also hungry!"

"Right, let's go! Angel, you're in?" Mark said, getting up and looking down at Angle, sticking his arm out, as if he wanted to help her to get up.

"Yeah, I guess. We could eat together, in the hotel," suggested Angle, looking up at Mark. She took his hand for some reason, even though she didn't really need help getting up, and got to her feet, her pretty smile still adorning her face- it was, frankly, a rarity to see Angle's face so vivacious for such an amount of time. One she had got up, she let go of Mark's hand, and motioned for the others to follow her as she made her way to the hotel.

Levi and Mark followed Angle, both of them were smiley and happy, as they arrived, Levi went straight towards the elevator, getting to the floor where his room is, he then ran towards his room, unlocking the door and running towards the fridge, getting a coke and a snack, he then walked towards the couch, sitting down and turning on the TV, right in the news channel, they were talking about, obviously, about the blackout to the Viridian City.

"Mark!!! Enter!!!" Levi yelled, his voice echoed through the hall. As Mark heard Levi's yell, he ran towards his room, entering it and sitting down on the couch, watching the news.

"The Viridian City was the scene of another attack led by Team Rocket, the mischievous team has been attacking multiple Cities. Team Rocket has attacked Fucshia, Saffron, Celadon, and Viridian in the past month, and Viridian, once again, was attacked. I'm John Ion Bonszki and this is Viridian City News, the news program of Viridian City," The newscaster said, picking up some papers that were on the desk and slamming the bottom part of them onto the desk in order to line them up.

"Damn! They didn't talk about us!" Levi said, looking away from the TV and slamming the coke can onto the couch.

"Well, I'm sure no one saw that. That's not their fault," Mark said, rolling his eyes towards Levi and getting relaxed on the couch.

Angle flopped down on her bed in her bedroom, closing her yellow eyes. Her contacts were starting to itch a bit, so she decided to take them out, revealing her brown eyes. She sighed, looking at the roots of her hair, noticing they were starting to fade back to blonde. She sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. "You have to stand out, Angle Discord. Or everyone will ignore you. She decided to go get some food from downstairs, and she decided that she'd get a bunch of food for Levi and Mark too. She came back about ten minutes later with a tray of a bunch of food, and knocked on Mark and Levi's door, shouting in in a jokey way, "Room service!!" She hoped they wouldn't notice her lack of yellow eyes- but, since it was Levi and Mark, they probably would.

"Mark, go see what that girl wants," Levi said, rolling his eyes towards Mark and backslapping his arm.

"Right," Mark replied, getting up, walking towards the door and opening it, getting surprised with the amount of food she had on the tray. "Damn! That's a lot!!! Come in, let's eat a bit while we watch the news!" Mark said, smiling and walking back to the couch, sitting down and waiting for Angle to come.

"Hey, well.. there's three of us," Angle said, shuffling in and dumping the food tray on a coffee table. "Help yourself. I bought pretty much everything in the café." she laughed slightly, hugging her shoulders into her cheeks. She was glad her lack of contacts hadn't been mentioned- she felt rather self conscious, even though it seemed trivial to the outsider. "What's on the news?" asked the girl, eating some sushi and plopping herself on the couch next to the duo.

"Well, they're talking about the blackout, looks like they knew who did that before us. Those guys also attacked other Cities, we should be careful when going to the next City," Levi said, placing his right leg over his left one, getting a sushi and eating it.

"I guess we should head to that City right now, what do you think, Levi?" Mark said, looking at Levi.

"I won't give up right now! I won't be like that guy who got the starter with us! I will be better! I will win the tournament!" Levi exclaimed with confidence, he looked rather sure that he would win.

"Well, me and Squirtle are prepared for Team Rocket, no matter what happens- even if we lost in that stupid tournament," Anglle muttered, a slight snarl contorting her pretty features. She then looked at Levi as he cheered, admiring his enthusiasm. She wished she was more like him in that regard- optimistic and enthusiastic. She could be a bit of a Debbie Downer, she supposed. "Um... good luck in the tournament, Levi. I hope you do better than I did."

"Thank you! You did great!!! Unlikely some people, right, Mark?" Levi said, his voice tone changed as he said 'unlikely', it was a bit more deep and jokey.

"Hey! I actually did good! But my Pikachu just doesn't seem to help me that much!!!" Mark exclaimed, crossing his arms and looking away. The Pikachu occasionally went out of its PokéBall, landing on Mark's head and slamming her tail against it two times, she then walked away, going towards the kitchen.

"Wow, that devi- I mean -- Pokémon is so weird..." Levi said, watching the Pikachu going towards the kitchen.

"I'll tell you what, that Pikachu is a feisty one," Angle remarked, looking somewhat disapprovingly at the Pokémon. Her brown eyes saddened slightly as they befell Mark, and she murmured rather quietly, "I think... you deserved a more well-behaved Pokémon. But... at least your Pikachu has personality." The last portion of the sentence was, in fact, a joke- but she was sincere in the fact she truly believed he deserved more that a spiteful Pikachu.

"Haha! I agree with that!" Mark said, looking right at Angle's eyes. "Wait, your eyes!!! They're brown!!! Is that a heterochromia?" Mark said, tilting his head. "If it is, you look better... ehhh, just saying."

"Hmmmm! Your eyes are really better when they're brown," Levi said, giving Angle a sincere smile.

Last edited:
Ah- there it was. She felt her face heating up quite a bit, and soon enough her cheeks were a pale shade of pink. "Um... it's not heterochromia," she chuckled nervously. "I just took my yellow contacts out." She expected the two to react badly like everyone else always did, but... a grin adorned her face as she heard their sincere compliments.

"You... actually think I look better?" Angle murmured, blushing even harder. Jesus, she could feel her hair heating up, and became a bit of a stammering mess. "Thanks, I mean... maybe I should... stop wearing contacts?" she stuttered, her eyes flickering from Mark to Levi.

"Oh! For sure!" Both Mark and Levi exclaimed, their voice tone was kind of serious this time.

"Your natural eyes are always better than fake ones, and you look a weird psycho with those yellow eyes, they're weird, just saying, Angle," Levi said, giggling under his breath.

"I agree with Levi! Do it!" Mark said.

"I always thought... well, that I had to stand out to be worth something." murmured the girl, her natural eyes looking at the floor. She looked at herself, the strange clothes she was wearing, and she realised that this wasn't who she was- the angel wings were the only part of her outfit that she actually liked. "But... I guess... if you really think I'm better this way," she said, her eyes flickering to Mark for a split second. "Maybe... I'll look different tomorrow." She smiled, taking some more sushi and popping it into her mouth.

"Well... it's getting late. I'd better be going," Angle announced, informing the two of her departure. Tomorrow, it was time for the new Angle- the real, real Angle.

"I agree with Angle, it is really late, see ya, Levi!" Mark said, getting his things and getting up, walking towards the door, opening it and walking out.

"Angle! Before you go, I'd like to say that MARK FORGOT HIS PIKACHU HERE!!!" Levi yelled, turning his head to the kitchen, noticing the Pikachu coming out of it, he then instantly hid behind the couch, bending down. "That thing is dangerous!" He said, moving his body up for some seconds, noticing that the Pikachu was near him, and, it suddenly jumped onto the couch, staring at Levi... growling its name and jumping down, slapping Levi's face and walking away. "AAAAHHHH!!!" HELP ME!!!" Levi screamed.

Angle smiled sheepishly and stared after Mark as he left, until suddenly she heard the panicked screams of Levi. Eyes widening, Angle dashed forward and scooped up the Pikachu in one swift motion. She held it at arms length and gave it her best, cutest eyes, hoping she could at least tame it a little bit, for long enough for Mark to be able to return it to its Pokéball.

Mark couldn't hear the screams, he was already in his room, ready to sleep, he slowly turned the lights off, closing his eyes.

"MARK!!! HELP USSS!!!" Levi screamed, trying to hold the Pikachu, and he luckily could hold it, he then ran towards Mark's room, trying to enter, but it was locked.

"Okay, there is no other choice, I will have to keep this ugly thing until Mark wakes up," Levi said, throwing Pikachu in his hotel room and running in, getting a cage and placing Pikachu in it, the little Pokémon roared and attempted to bite Levi, but it was cast.

"Ok, now I'm good," Levi said, giving Angle a thumbs up before taking his shoes and socks off, getting into his bedroom and changing his clothes to his Bulbasaur pyjama, hopping onto his bed, getting the blanket over his body, closing his eyes and... that's it!

"Good!" chirped Angle, waving goodnight to Levi and heading to her room. Though, she crept out to buy some clothes that were more 'her'- that she could wear tomorrow. She came back and put on her peach pink pyjamas, settling beneath the luxurious sheets of the bed.

~ONE DAY LATER~
Levi woke up. However, Mark was still sleeping. Levi got up from his bed, getting his socks and shoes on, after taking his pyjama off and getting his pants and sweater on. Levi then walked towards the elevator, going to the first floor, he then walked out, running towards the area where the tournament was held, as he arrived, the Mayor announced the first battle, and it was Johan vs Josh, Johan won the battle and advanced to the top 4. The mayor then announced the second battle, and it was Levi vs Louis!

"Then... you're the one who battled against Angle, right? I see... you must be strong, but keep in your mind that I'm tougher than her!" Levi exclaimed, walking towards his rectangle, on the right side of the battlefield, he then pulled out a PokéBall, staring at Louis.

"Right, let's start this! Beedrill, I choose you!!!" Louis exclaimed, picking up Beedrill's PokéBall and throwing it forwards, as the bee came out, Levi faced it with a bit of fear, but he then threw the PokéBall he had on his hand forwards, and it revealed his Spearow.

"SPEAROW, USE AERIAL RACE!!!" Levi yelled. The Spearow took advantage from the momentum to fly up, higher than the bee could go due to its limitation. Spearow then flew down, and with all its might, it slammed its left wing onto the bee's body, causing it to fall down, hitting the ground.

"I WON'T LET YOU WIN!!! BEEDRILL, USE POISON JAB!!!" Louis screamed. The Beedrill quickly got up, flying towards the little bird, moving its abdomen up, aiming for it, the sting on the end of its abdomen started to glow in a purple tone, and it looked really sharp.

"SPEAROW, DODGE THAT AND USE ANOTHER AERIAL RACE!!!" Levi screamed, and the Spearow did so. It flew to the side, dodging the Poison Jab, and the fact that a bee couldn't turn back or stop itself too quickly made it even easier for Spearow, who, again, flew up, slamming its left wing on the bee, and that was the last attack, the bee fell down, its eyes were twirling, it had fainted!!!

"GOOD JOB!!! SPEAROW, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" Levi screamed, jumping in happiness. "I know your second Pokémon, bring that Heracross!" Levi said.

"GRRRR, LOSERS!!! HERACROSS, I CHOOSE YOU!!!" Louis yelled, placing his hand inside his pocket and picking up Heracross' PokéBall, throwing it forwards. The beetle came out, and the Spearow landed, they both kept looking at each other, until... "HERACROSS, USE BRICK BREAK AND END THAT BIRD!!!" Louis screamed. The beetle flew towards the little bird, attempting to slam its arm onto it, but.

"SPEAROW, COUNTER IT WITH WING ATTACK!!!" Levi screamed. The bird's eyes widened as the Heracross came, and it quickly countered the Brick Break by flying to the side, dodging it, and then slamming its wing onto the beetle's gut, and, due to the fact that the fighting-type is weak against the flying-type, and the bug-type is also weak against the flying-type, the beetle took four times the common damage, causing it to get really weak, nearly unable to fight.

"GOOD JOB, SPEAROW!!! YOU'RE THE BEST, BRO!!!" Levi screamed, cheering Spearow up.

"I won't let that bird beat another Pokémon that I own! Heracross, use Mega Punch!!!" Louis screamed, frowning. "How can this guy just beat my Beedrill so easily, and then almost beat Heracross, one of my strongest Pokémon?!" Louis thought. The Heracross flew up to the Spearow, sending its fist towards the bird, causing it to be sent back, fainted!!! Levi didn't order the Spearow to dodge because he didn't pay attention to the battle during his celebration.

"SPEAROW, NOW USE WI- Wait, what?! WHAT HAPPENED?! SPEAROW?!" Levi screamed, noticing that the Spearow had just fainted, he then ran up to it, picking the Spearow up and looking into its eyes. "I will avenge you, little friend!!!" Levi muttered, returning Spearow to its PokéBall and pulling out Charmander's PokéBall, throwing it forwards. The Charmander came out, he had his.. pyjamas on?! The Charmander then sat down, laying on the ground.

"HERACROSS, USE BRICK BREAK, NOW!!!" Louis screamed. The Heracross flew up to Charmander, attempting to use Brick Break, but...

"CHARMANDER, USE FLAMETHROWER!!!!" Levi screamed. The Charmander looked up, still sleepy, he then sent a Flamethrower right onto the Heracross' face, causing it to get sent back, fainted!!! "YES!!! WE DID, CHARMANDER, WE DID IT!!!!" Levi screamed, picking the Charmander up and jumping in happiness. "WE WON!!!" Levi then set Charmander down, and it got rid of its pyjamas, throwing them at Levi, it then got ready for the upcoming battle, still sleepy.

"Nope, you didn't! I got another Pokémon, right here, and you may be wondering 'Oh, why isn't he angry?!', well, my next Pokémon is my strongest one! Ledian, I choose you!!!" Louis exclaimed, picking Ledian's PokéBall up and throwing it forwards. The Ledian came out, looking at the Charmander, tilting its head. "LEDIAN, USE WING ATTACK!!!" Louis screamed. The Ledian looked back, nodding, and then flying towards the Charmander.

"CHARMANDER, DODGE!!!" Levi yelled, but the Charmander seemed to ignore Levi's orders. The Ledian smacked its wing on Charmander, throwing it out of the ring, causing it to be disqualified! "CHARMANDER?! NO!!! DON'T!!! WHY??!!" Levi yelled, returning Charmander to its PokéBall. "You did good, Louis," Levi said, picking up Pikachu's cage, realizing that he could use Pikachu, but the chance of it even responding to him was low. "WAIT, NEVERMIND, PIKACHU, GO!" Levi yelled, opening the cage where the Pikachu was, and the Pikachu went out of it, roaring and running towards the Ledian, looking up at it.

"LEDIAN, WING ATTACK!!!" Louis screamed. "Uh, what?! I thought he had already lost! AND WHY THAT PIKACHU WAS IN A CAGE INSTEAD OF A POKÉBALL?" Louis thought. The Ledian then flew back, taking some distance from the Pikachu, it then flew forwards again, smacking its wing on Pikachu, the Pikachu got hit, but it bit Ledian's wing, sending continuous discharges at the bug, causing it to fall down, nearly fainted. "LEDIAN, GET RID OF THE PIKACHU!!!" Louis screamed. The Ledian tried to push Pikachu off, but she was stuck onto the bug's wing. The Pikachu then sent another discharge at the Ledian, causing it to faint, it slowly fell down, laying on the ground, fainted.

"YESSS!!! WE DID IT!!! GOOD, PIKACHU!!!" Levi screamed, picking Pikachu up, hugging her tightly, but, she sent out an enormous discharge, causing Levi to fall down.

A noise could be heard coming from the stadium, and that caused Mark to wake up, he got all his clothes and Pikachu's PokéBall, he then walked out his house, a bit sleepy. "I will go to the stadium, I hope I'm not late to watch Levi losing!" Mark thought, walking towards the elevator and getting into it, getting to the first floor, running away as the door opened. As Mark arrived, he saw Levi on the ground and Pikachu looking down at Levi and laughing. "WAIT, NO!!! PIKACHU!!! I FORGOT THAT SHE WENT OUT OF THE POKÉBALL!!! PIKACHU, COME HERE!!!" Mark screamed, running in.

"Mark!!! They shouldn't know that Pikachu is yours!!!" Levi said, getting up and walking up to Mark, getting the PokéBall that was with him. "Pikachu, come back!" Levi said, returning Pikachu to the PokéBall. "Right, Mark, now that I won, I'm on the top 4, I just need to wait for the next two battles," Levi said, placing Pikachu's PokéBall inside his pocket. "Let me borrow her for some battles."

"Right!" Mark said, walking towards a chair in the middle of the people on the grandstands.

Angle had, in the morning, taken quite a while to get ready; and, she had been watching Levi's battle through the window. He was battling the one that she had fought, and he did quite a good job. But... she decided she would do something else with herself- something different. So, she stayed in her room, for a while, and then emerged from the hotel, time seeming to stop as she walked. She was dressed simply- she wore a peach-pink turtleneck sweater, with black skinny jeans. Her eyes wore a lovely deep brown, and her hair- it was the same length, but she had taken out all the dye, so it was back to a pristine blonde colour. The only thing that was he same about her look was her fake angel wings. She walked over to where Mark and Levi were, and offered them a small smile.

"Oh, hey! How is it going? Why are you smiling at us? You're creepy," Mark said tilting his head, he didn't really know it was Angle, he never actually expected she'd change so much in a small amount of time.

Levi eventually walked up to them, he had already healed his Pokémon, and he then sat down beside Mark, looking up at the girl. "Who are you?!" He questioned the girl, looking up at her with a confused expression.

"You don't recognise me!!" laughed the girl, brushing her now blonde hair behind her ear. "It's me, Angle? The weird alien girl with the Squirtle?" she continued, beginning to laugh harder. She quite enjoyed messing with people, but this was an all time high- her own friends didn't recognise her. To prove her point, Angle spun around, showing her signature fake angel wings, and pointing exaggeratedly at them.

"Oooohhh... damn, you look different, but something makes me feel somehow better???" Mark said, trying to think of how the girl went from a weird cosplayer to a common girl.

"Well, I think you look like Mark," Levi said, laughing. He also didn't know how the girl changed so much so quickly, but he ignored that and just tried to do what he always does; random comments.

Angle looked at him, curiously, though with a slight blush dusting her cheeks. "Makes... you feel better?" she murmured, her brown eyes flickering away from his face. "Um... th-thank you..." she murmured. "I stayed up late last night, just to do all this. I... feel more comfortable, now."

She then looked at Levi, and laughed slightly, a cute smile curving her lips- though, she offered no reply- she just stared at the floor, waiting for her face to cool down.

Isaiah had defeated his opponent easily, but instead of advancing to the next round, he just left the battlefield altogether, a smirk touching his face. He didn't mean any offense, but he grew a tad bored during the battle. Isaiah now walked along the sidewalk towards the nearest hotel, breathing in the cold evening air. Upon entering, he took a room adjacent to the one that belonged to Levi, Mark, and Angel, and slept quietly.

The next morning, Isaiah yawned and stretched, hearing an audible pop in his back. He washed up and changed into a white v-neck tee and navy jeans, wearing a black athletic jacket. Isaiah slipped on a pair of dark grey sneakers and exited the hotel room, hearing a bit of a commotion from the room next to his. Uh, okay.

"Mark, come on, just say you love her already!" Levi said, turning his whole body towards Angel and backslapping Mark's arm, looking down at her. Levi was pretty sure that it wasn't just friendship, it was actual love.

"She is my friend, dude! Stop with those things! This is getting annoying!" Mark replied, frowning and looking away from Levi.

"AND, THE NEXT FIGHT IS TEIRYU VS JUAN!!!" The Mayor announced, and both came down, Teiryu easily won, advancing to the top 4, he was going to battle against Johan. "TEIRYU IS THE WINNER!!! THE NEXT BATTLE IS YORUBA VS JORJI!!!!"

Levi's attention instantly went to the battlefield, and he started to watch the battle that was going to settle his opponent in the semi-finals, and the winner was Yoruba, after a harsh battle, Jorji won. His team was a Caterpie, Krabby, Zubat, and, his strongest Pokémon, Grimer.

"I see... I'm going to battle that guy... I think it is going to be easy!!!" Levi concluded, slamming his fist against Mark's leg, and Mark screamed in pain and pushed Levi off his chair, Levi then got up, looking down at Mark. "SORRY!!! SORRY!!! OH MY GOD!!!" Levi yelled, bowing to Mark, who laughed a bit.

"AND... WE WILL GIVE TWO MINUTES FOR THE COMPETITORS TO HEAL THEIR POKÉMON AND WE WILL THEN RESUME THE TOURNAMENT!!! THE NEXT BATTLE IS LEVI VS JORJI, JORJI, YOU CAN HEAL YOUR POKÉMON, LEVI! COME TO THE BATTLEFIELD!!!" The Mayor announced, and Levi did so, getting Spearow's PokéBall, but he didn't really know which Pokémon Jorji was going to use first.

Jorji came back after two minutes, getting ready. "Hey! I'm ready, sir! I'm not sure if I will win, but I hope I win tho!!!" Jorji said, frowning and placing his hand inside his pocket, getting a PokéBall, throwing it forwards, and the Pokémon that came out of it was a Zubat.

"Zubat... hmmm, Pikachu, it is your time! GO!" Levi screamed, storing Spearow's PokéBall and throwing Pikachu's PokéBall forwards, and, as it came out, she looked back at Levi, tilting her head and walking away, being disqualified. "Oh... I guess I will have to use Spearow... COME BACK, PIKACHU!!!" Levi screamed, returning Pikachu to its PokéBall, getting Spearow's PokéBall and throwing it forwards, and the bird came out of it, facing the bat.

"ZUBAT, USE POISON STING!!!" Jorji screamed. The Zubat flew up to Spearow, slowly and a bit busily. It opened its mouth, sending some poisoned stings at Spearow, who got hit, getting poisoned by them.

"SPEAROW!!! USE WING ATTACK, AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET FURTHER HARM FROM THAT ZUBAT!!!" Levi yelled, and the Spearow did so, it flew towards Zubat, slamming its wing onto the bat, who got sent away by it, Jorji even told it to dodge, but it couldn't.

"OKAY, I GUESS WE GOT IT! SPEAROW, USE GUST!!!" Levi screamed, and the Spearow started to flap its wings quicker than usual, creating a gust that knocked Zubat back, causing it to go out of the battlefield, and, occasionally disqualifying it.

"GOOD!!!!!!!! LEVI!!! UH UH!!! LEVI!!!" Mark screamed, cheering Levi up, Levi got even more confident, opening a smile.

"RIGHT, GRIMER, I CHOOSE YOU!!!" Jorji screamed, picking up Grimer's PokéBall, throwing it forwards. The Grimer came out, looking up at the Spearow, opening its big mouth. "USE SLUDGE BOMB!!!" Jorji screamed once again. The Grimer then sent a weird purple gross and sticky thing towards Spearow, and the thing hit it, causing the Spearow to faint instantly.

"SPEAROW!!! NO!!!!" Levi screamed, running up to it, crouching down. Levi knew he couldn't touch Spearow since it was soaked by the weird thing, and that could poison him. Levi then pulled out Spearow's PokéBall, returning it to the PokéBall. "You did great!" Levi whispered near the PokéBall, and it shook a bit.

"Okay, now it is your turn, Charmander, I choose you!!!" Levi screamed, storing Spearow's PokéBall inside his pocket, and, picking up Charmander's PokéBall out of the same pocket, throwing it forwards. Charmander came out of the PokéBall, and it wasn't using pyjamas, but it didn't really want to fight, and it walked towards Levi, stepping out of the battlefield accidentally. "NO! CHARMANDER, WHY?!" Levi screamed, it was his last Pokémon. "LEVI HAS LOST THE BATTLE DUE TO TWO DISQUALIFICATIONS AND ONE FAINT!!! JORJI IS THE WINNER!!!!!" The Mayor announced, Levi then picked up Charmander, walking to the grandstands, sitting down beside Mark.

"You did good, bro! It wasn't your fault," Mark said, smiling. Levi then returned Pikachu, which was right beside Mark, to the PokéBall.

After Levi's loss in the top 4, Jorji had to battle the winner of the battle from Johan's battle, and Johan won. Jorji fought against Johan, and Jorji lost after an easy battle. "Johan... that red Pokémon is so weird..." Levi said, tilting his head, he was talking about the only Pokémon that Johan used -- Scizor.

"Okay, let's go!" Mark said, getting up. Levi also got up, picking up his shoulder bag and placing it on his shoulder, both waited for Angle to get up so they could resume their trip to Pewter.

Angle laughed quietly at the antics of the two. She hadn’t really been comfortable, dressing so strangely- she thought after a lifetime of being ignored, she needed to stand out; when in reality, nothing could be more false. Levi and Mark liked her for her. Though the subject of live kept being brought up, noticeably Angle avoided it- for some reason or another, she didn’t know why. She supposed Mark was quite cute, but... that was DEFINITELY ALL SHE THOUGHT. After checking out of the hotel and putting all her stuff in her brand new black backpack, she approached the two, a soft smile on her face, her natural eyes fastened upon the road ahead. “So... we ready to go?” She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Hey! We are ready!!! Leggo!!!" Mark said, smiling. He walked forwards, turning his head down, closing his eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about his future as a Pokémon trainer and how it'd be.

"Okay, let's go!!! Next City, here I come!!!" Levi said, placing his arm around Mark's neck and walking forwards with a smile on his face.

Angle followed quietly, adjusting her turtleneck, and narrowing her eyes. She was determined to get another Pokémon on her team- one that many had, but for good reason- common, but powerful. Pidgey would be a good advantage against Pokémon which Squirtle was weak to- and Angle needed coverage.
So, she intently focused on her path.

Isaiah leaned against the wall as the group of merry men (and girl) left the hotel and followed silently. He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head and shoved his hands in his pockets, taking a sharp right and walking along the bushes of the undergrowth that lined both sides of the road. Isaiah crouched and jumped up a nearby tree, standing on a branch and spectating the group.

The path started to get weird, the houses started to get a bit smaller, and they finally arrived at the end of Viridian, Route 2 to be more accurate. As they walked out Viridian, the path, which was made of concrete, turned into a sand path, and the surroundings, that were houses and more concrete, now was grass and a lot of oak and pine trees.

"Okay, I guess we are finally in Route two, better get going if we don't want to arrive in Pewter by the night!" Mark said, getting rid of Levi's arm and running forwards.

"Uh? Ummm... okay," Levi said, looking at Mark, which was sprinting forwards. "I guess I will follow him!" Levi exclaimed, running towards Mark.

Angle stayed near the back of the group, her eyes narrowed at the path ahead. She had no hint of an idea about the figure in the trees behind her, so she simply stayed ready, her hand clutching to a Heal Ball. As if it heard her pleas, a dark figure swooped above her head, catching her heair slightly with its talons. "A Pidgey!" exclaimed the girl, a smile curving her lips. She sent out Squirtle, ordering it to use Water Gun. The Pidgey was knocked clean out of the air, and Angle issued one last Tackle to weaken it further. Immediately she lobbed a Heal Ball at the Pidgey. It shook, and shook, and... clicked! It was hers! Holding the Ball to the sky, Angle cheered in celebration. She ran after the duo, her face the picture of glee. "I caught a Pidgey, guys!" she exclaimed, hoping no-one would burst her bubble. Sure, it wasn't rare, but she had mentioned that it was a Pokemon she had wanted since the beginning.

Isaiah jumped through the trees that lined the path the group was running along, almost silently as to where his position wouldn't be given away. In a matter of seconds, the girl had caught a Pidgey with ease and continued running, announcing her achievement. Isaiah's lips curled into a small smirk as he skimmed across the trees, covered by the leaves and branches.

"Pidgey? Oh! Good job!!! I think you can beat the trainers that may be waiting for us in the Viridian Forest. I heard that there are a lot of unoccupied people that often go there to catch bugs..." Levi said, looking up at the sky and noticing the birds flying like a V forwards, Levi instantly remembered that, when the winter is coming, the birds tend to migrate to the warm region, he then smiled, closing his eyes. "The winter is coming, better get ready," Levi said, opening his eyes and looking at Angle and Mark, still with his smile on.

"Oh, I see... and how did you conclude that?" Mark questioned Levi, rolling his eyes towards him, raising one eyebrow as a sign of doubt.

"The birds, they're flying forwards, I guess that's what they do when the winter is coming, right?" Levi questioned Mark, who nodded in agreement, rolling his eyes forwards, noticing that they were already at the entrance of Viridian Forest. "Better get to Pewter quickly!" Mark said, running forwards and pushing Levi to the side.

"I'm pretty tired, to be honest." Angle agreed, heading after the two. She was still quite ecstatic that she had managed to nab herself a Pidgey; and, hopefully, whatever next opponent she faced, she would be able to absolutely slaughter them in her next battle. Seeing Mark sprint ahead, Angle began to run too- full speed- and was surprisingly fast, catching up to him quickly. "It's getting pretty dark, fast." she muttered, her gaze looking up at the sky.

"That's true! We should hurry!" Mark said, getting in the forest, looking around, feeling something crawling on his left foot, he quickly turned his head towards it, noticing that it was a Caterpie. Mark's eyes widened, watching the Caterpie crawling through his feet. After it ended crawling on his feet, Mark released a deafening scream, he then jumped towards Levi, placing his arms around his neck, and that obligated Levi to hug Mark so he could hold him up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I KNEW THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO STAY IN THIS FOREST FOR TOO LONG, HOW CAN YOU FEAR SUCH A CUTE ANIMAL?!" Levi yelled, picking Caterpie up, holding it against Mark's face, and Mark jumped off Levi, running away.

"STOP!!! YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE BUGS!!!" Mark screamed, pointing at Levi with a worried and hysterical tone of voice.

Isaiah pulled out a black bandana in his jacket pocket and quickly tied around his mouth and nose as to restrict any bright tones from his spot in the trees. He jumped along the branches, silently continuing to follow the group, amused at the current spectacle that was occurring. One of the boys had held a Caterpie up to the other's face, and apparently, that freaked him out. He crouched on the branch on which he was currently perched and continued to watch.

The stalking had been going well.... until Isaiah fell. If the group looked to the right, they would see a yelping boy dressed in black fall off a tree and crash into the undergrowth beneath it.

Angle began to laugh hysterically, putting her head in her hands and leaning against a tree just to keep herself from falling over. She didn't know why she found it so funny, she just... did. She didn't mind bugs, though, so maybe she couldn't quite understand Mark's point of view in this situation. Angle had been facing right just to maintain her composure yet again after all the hysterics, and spotted a boy tumble from the tree. She gasped quite loudly, and approached the boy, her pretty features tainted slightly with concern. Her brown eyes quickly scanned over his form. "What the f... Are you okay? What the hell did you do that for?!"