• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon RolePlay: Way to the Indigo league! (RP)

Isaiah groaned as the girl approached him, clearly concerned. Other than a bruised left forearm and a few scratches on his legs, he was fine. He stood up and dusted himself off before dismissing her with a wave. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks." He ran a hand through his jet black hair and untied his bandana, shoving it back into his jacket pocket. "It wasn't on my own volition, I'll have you know," Isaiah joked. "It's not like I kindly asked that branch to snap." The girl was pretty cute, but it wasn't a thought that lingered on Isaiah's mind as he adjusted his jacket and looked at everyone. "That said, hello. I'm Isaiah, nice to meet you." He gave a friendly wave and grinned.

Levi heard the noise that Isaiah's body made when he hit the ground, and he instantly looked to the right, raising his eyebrows and opening his mouth, opening his hand a bit, which made Caterpie get free, and occasionally crawl towards his head, and lie down on it, sleeping right there, Levi looked up taking his cap off, and that revealed his weird hair, he then looked at the Caterpie, still a bit surprised due to the boy's sudden fall, but he slowly picked the Caterpie up, kissing its head and holding out a PokéBall, touching Caterpie's head with the button of it, causing it to get inside the PokéBall, and get caught.

"Haha! I caught it, see, Mark!?" Levi yelled, turning his head to Mark, which was confused due to the boy falling and a bit freaked out, but he then got rid of his hysterical voice and his worries, walking up to Levi and looking at the boy.

"You're okay?" Mark yelled, turning his head down to Caterpie's PokéBall, poking its button, causing the Caterpie to come out of it. The Caterpie appeared on Levi's arm and crawled up, getting to his head and sleeping. "He is kind of cute, to be honest. Hello, Isaiah, my name is Mark!" Mark said, introducing himself to the boy, he didn't really know if it was the right thing to do since he didn't even know the boy, but still, he wanted to be polite.

"And my name is Levi!" Levi said, opening a big and cheerful smile, he was sure that he needed to introduce himself, he really wanted to make new friends. "Where are you from?" Levi asked the boy, he was curious because he wanted friends from Johto only, he didn't like people from Kanto for some reason.

Angle laughed at his wit, a smile lingering on her lips as she began to speak. “Well, perhaps you should have used a more... traditional path of travel, hm?” the blonde teased winking. She wouldn’t pry and outright ask what he was doing in a tree, but she was quite intrigued as to what exactly he was doing. “Nice name. I’m Angle. Nice to meet you,” murmured the girl, apprehensive as to whether he would make a comment on her weird name. Most people did- though she would t mind explaining.

Isaiah smiled warmly at Angle. "Likewise. And to answer your question, Levi," He continued, scratching the back of his head briefly. "I'm from New Bark Town in the Johto Region." He chuckled. "So, as you can guess, it's quite a long way from here." Isaiah cracked his knuckles and grinned. "So, I take it you guys are headed for Pewter City?"

"YESSS!!! ANOTHER FELLOW!!! JOIN OUR GROUP, COME ON, JOIN IT!!!" Levi yelled, running up to Isaiah, without letting the Caterpie fall, and getting to his knees in front of him, begging for him to join the team, but, Mark came from behind him, backslapping his neck.

"Come on! That's now how we recruit people!" Mark said, picking Levi up by the collar and smiling. "Sorry for Levi's attitude. Are you interested in joining our team? Ah, and yes, we are," Mark said, bowing to Isaiah and then looking back at him.

She sighed with relief. For once, one person had not pointed it out! She was, certainly, undoubtedly grateful, even if it may seem a trivial that she was so. “Oh, New Bark Town?” Angle echoed, taken of fguard by the fact he was from Johto. Quite a few people were popping up that hailed from the same region as she. “I’m from Goldenrod,” she said, a soft smile gracing her features. “Like those two said, you could join us if you want.” She leaned toward Isaiah and jokingly whispered, “I could do with a bit of relief from their loudness.”

Isaiah raised a brow when Levi had dropped to his knees and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. He laughed at Angle's remark and grinned. "Of course! I'll join your team. As they say, the more the merrier. That said," Isaiah began as he pulled out his Pokeball. "This is my partner, Casimiro." The Pokeball opened and revealed the Bulbasaur, who let out a vine and waved whilst letting out a friendly cry.

"Oooh, now Angle is the one liking that boy that fell from the tree! Haha! Looks like you lost your little crush, uh?" Levi said, elbowing Mark's arm slowly, laughing a lot, Levi just wanted to make Mark get angry tho.

"GRRR!!! STOP SAYING I LIKE HER! I DON'T LIKE HER, SHE IS MY FRIEND, NOT MY CRUSH!!! STOP BEING SO ANNOYING, DUDE!" Mark yelled, his whole face getting red due to anger, but it then returned to its normal color.

"Oh! Ok! Yeeey!!! Another member!!!" Levi yelled, looking down at the Bulbasaur and poking its cheeks. "It is so cuuute!!! I've seen another one back in the tournament, and it was also cute! Hehe!" Levi said, opening a big smile.

Angle facepalmed Levi's remark, and attempted to lightly slap the back of his head. "Shut up, you little twerp!" she said- albeit jokingly. Whenever she insulted someone, she only did it for fun. She turned back to Isaiah. "Good to have you on board. And that-" she motioned to Casimiro, "is one adorable Pokémon." As if in protest, her Pokéball containing Squirtle shook violently and Angle's partner emerged from the Pokéball, pouting. She laughed. "Okay, fine... you're still my favourite."

Isaiah smiled at the others' reactions to Casimiro, who cheered along with the others, but turned around and seemed to raise a brow at his trainer when they weren't looking. Isaiah shrugged with a grin as Casimiro walked towards him, sitting at his legs. Isaiah looked up and saw the evening sky, which was now a blend of indigo and dark blue. "Well, it's getting a bit dark, so we might need to hurry if you guys are planning to get to Pewter City today."

Angle nodded defiantly, her brown gaze trailing across the paths they were on. “You’re right- let’s go,” she said to Isaiah. “We just need to hurry before we get ambushed,” she joked, returning Squirtle to its Pokéball and beginning to walk again toward Pewter city. She turned, smiling, as she beckoned the others, and said softly, “You comin’ or what?”

Isaiah chuckled at Angle’s quip and followed her, trusting that the other two would follow. Walking alongside Angle, he decided to try and get to know her a little better, so he struck some conversation. “So, what are your hobbies? I figure if I’m tagging along, I should get to know you guys some.” He has a friendly grin on his face as he shoved his hands into his pockets and breathed in the evening air, watching his breath fog in the sky as he ran a hand through his hair once more.

She wasn’t expecting to be asked about anything- from experience, she’d expected to be dismissed- but a small smile laced her lips when he asked. “It’s kind of dumb, but I like designing clothes,” she answered, scratching the back of her head in a slightly anxious gesture. “I like to draw, as well. You?”

"Okay, we are coming!!!" Levi yelled, picking up Caterpie and running towards them. "Oh, I like to draw as well, Mark likes to check the prices from the market and sometimes cook... he is weird," Levi said, looking back at Mark.

"I can't lie, I actually do that" Mark said, giving Levi a smirk and running towards them.

After some minutes, they got into a crowd of bug catchers, they were looking onto a hill, which wasn't so small. They were really nervous due to the fact they couldn't catch one single Buterfree, and as Levi and Mark stopped by, they looked directly onto them, pulling out their PokéBalls and throwing them forwards. "YOU WON'T GET PAST US!!! WE NEED TO CATCH OUR BUTTERFREES, AND THE NEXT AREA IS FULL OF THEM! WE DON'T WANT ANY STRANGER TO MAKE THEM FLEE, DID YOU GET IT?!" The bug catchers said altogether, and all their first Pokémon was a Weedle.

"Ew, weirdo! Charmander, I choose you!!!" Levi yelled, placing his hand in his pocket and throwing it forwards. As Charmander came out of the PokéBall, the little Charmander slowly glanced at the group of Weedles, it then started to blink its eyes slowly, falling back and sleeping. "I knew that was going to happen, then I planned something!" Levi exclaimed, walking towards Charmander, crouching down and pressing his gut slowly, and the Charmander sent out a Flamethrower at Levi's face, but it didn't stop sleeping. Levi fell back, with his face completely scorched.

"Oh, well, I guess I will have to lead this!!! Pikachu, I choose you!!!" Mark screamed, picking up Pikachu's PokéBall, throwing it forwards, it fell in front of the Weedles, rolling down the hill and hitting one of the Butterfrees, which flew away, really worried, and it caused all the Butterfrees to fly away. "Oh, sorry!!!" Mark said, bowing to the Bug Catchers, "now run!!!" Mark screamed, running towards the hill and rolling all the way down, as Mark went past the Bug Catchers, they tried to hurt him, but they couldn't.

"GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!" Levi screamed, running towards the hill and getting punched by one of the Bug Catchers, but it wasn't so strong. Levi did the same as Mark, rolling down the hill and getting up, he then looked at Mark, who got up slowly, looking to the right, noticing that they were right at the exit.

"Oh, should we go right now?" Mark said, turning his head to Levi.

"No, let's wait for the others!!!" Levi screamed, looking up, his vision wasn't the best one, he couldn't really see what was going on, but he just wanted to see they rolling down the hill to make sure they were good.

Angle was, as per usual, surprised by how quickly Levi and Mark had gotten themselves into trouble. It was quite impressive to be honest- but, not particularly a good way. She simply waltzed on through the crowd of Bug Catchers, giving anyone who decided to approach her the emperor of all death glares. "Like moses parting a river," Angle hummed, joining Levi and Mark at the exit of the clearing. "Let's wait for Isaiah; we don't wanna leave him here." she suggested, her brown optics focused upon the strange group of people.

"Hahahaha!!! That's right!" Mark exclaimed, crouching and picking up Pikachu's PokéBall, placing it in his pocket again, turning his head up and looking at the group of Bug Catchers.

"Uhhh, I think Caterpie wants some food, we must hurry!!! I don't want my dear Pokémon starving!" Levi said, looking up, he had an enormous appreciation for his Pokémon, he really wanted to make them feel good at all costs.

Isaiah smiled as the group walked. "Those are interesting hobbies. For me, I like to play the piano. I've been playing for like, 10 years, so you could say I have some experience with the instrument." He chuckled and kept walking. When the Bug Catchers appeared, Isaiah watched as Mark and Levi battled and internally snickered, amused. Once Levi, Mark, and Angle had walked past the other trainers, Isaiah followed, walking past them as well before stopping behind the group. "Alright, shall we continue?"

"The piano?" Angle responded. To be honest, she'd always liked piano music. "Well, I'd gladly listen to you play sometime," the blonde remarked, her features softly illuminated by the pale moonlight that shone through the indigo-blue blanket of the sky. She bit her lip, softly, and murmured, "Yeah, we better hurry- we might not be able to get any hotel rooms of we take too long." She then began to walk ahead, but slowly, so people had a chance to catch her up.

"Okay! Let's see who get to Pewter first!!!" Levi said, showing a bit of his competitive part, which was shown many times already. Levi ran towards the end of the forest, getting past it quickly, but, he then noticed that they were on top of a mountain, and there was a big City right in front of it. Levi was right behind a rock, he then slowly walked towards the rock, standing on it and looking forwards, Mark then caught up to Levi, standing on the same rock.

"I feel like the king of the world here," Mark said, laughing. Mark then pushed Levi forwards, and Levi fell right on a hill which was below the rock they were on, his cap fell, and his hair could be clearly seen, it was a bit messed up. (Fun fact: it is the same place where Flint sold his rocks, but the thing where he placed the rocks isn't there anymore), Levi then got up, getting his cap and placing it on his head, looking up at Mark and getting a rock that was on the ground, throwing it towards him, but, Mark sidestepped, dodging the rock that was thrown at him.

"Okay, enough, let's stop this and go down there!" Levi said, looking to the left, where a staircase could be seen. Levi ran down, arriving at the City, which was really beautiful with the indigo look. Levi then stopped by a Town Map, noticing the place where the PokéCenter was and dashing towards it. Mark, after arriving that the City, did the same.

Isaiah sighed as Mark and Levi ran off, their excited shouting echoing through the air. He chuckled to himself and jogged up to Angle. "Those two really are quite eccentric, aren't they?" He smiled as he looked up, spectating the indigo sky tainted with the bright orange sunset. It was truly a beautiful sight.

Angle allowed a smile to curve her lips slightly, as she laughed. "Yeah... they run everywhere," she chuckled, her eyes cast upon the beautiful, contrastive colours the sky was painted with. She continued to walk, getting to the entrance of Pewter City, seeing all the lights dotting the view. A slight sense of sounder washed over the girl as she stared in silent awe, but anapped out of it- eventually. The lights reflected in her eyes, the blond murmured softly, "It's so... beautiful."

But, enough with distractions. She too needed to go to the same place Levi and Mark had dashed off to. "I'm gonna head to the Pokémon Center. You coming with?" she asked Isaiah, facing him.

Isaiah looked up as well, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, it really is." He kicked himself out of his stupor and looked at Angle before smiling. "Sure! Let's go." Isaiah walked with her to the Pokemon Center, still entranced by the view. He had no idea that Pewter City could be so amazing; it filled him with absolute wonder at the spectacle in the sky and the city itself.

Her brown eyes lingered on his face for a moment, before she sheepishly walked into the Pokémon Centre, walking up to the counter and handing over her Pokémon. "I had no idea something so similar to Goldenrod could look so much nicer," Angle murmured, her voice soft as she contemplated the beauty of the city. She looked around briefly. "Are Mark and Lebi here? I was gonna get you all drinks."

Isaiah followed suit, handing his Pokeball to the Nurse before walking up to Angle's side. "I dunno, they must have checked into a room already. After all, they ran here and arrived way before us.." He chuckled at the memory of seeing Mark and Levi racing each other to the Pokemon Center. "But still, what a sight it is outside, huh?" Isaiah longed to sit down on a hill and watch the sky and its stars forever.

“It’s wonderful, to be honest,” Angle said, her voice slightly hushed as she briefly looked at Isaiah. She tightened her jaw as her Pokémon were handed back to her, and she looked back to the boy, a small smile on her lips. “I’ve never seen lights like this, being cooped up in Goldenrod my whole life,” the blonde continued, her eyes flickering to the floor of the Pokémon centre. “What was your life like, back in Johto.”

Levi and Mark walked up to Angle and Isaiah, they had a small ticket on their hands, and both were smiling. "Hello! How is it going? I bought two tickets for a visit to the Official Regional International Diago- ok, I'm just kidding, it is just Official Regional Institute of Geology! We will see a lot of cool things there! I heard that they also have a museum near that place, so we could visit the museum after going there, uh?" Mark said, smiling, he then held the two tickets up, they were golden-ish and they had the letters 'ORIG' written on it.

"Yup! You two will have to buy the tickets for yourselves! Hahahahahaha!!! I'm not kidding," Levi said, getting into a poker face before walking towards Angle. "Sooo, how is the relation between the boy that fell from the tree and the weird girl that is a potential predator?" Levi said, rolling his eyes towards Isaiah, then towards Angle, still with his Poker Face.

Isaiah thought for a moment, reminiscing on his life back home. "New Bark Town was extremely cozy; There weren't a lot of city lights, or any urbanization in that town for that matter. Seeing this... I always felt that I would be uncomfortable seeing all of the buildings, but now, it's just entrancing, wouldn't you say?" He grinned at Angle before taking back his Pokeball from the Nurse's Chansey. "Still, I wish there was a piano around here; my fingers are kinda itching to play as of right now." Isaiah chuckled.

He turned to look at Mark and Levi, who were talking about tickets to an Institute of some kind. "Sure, I'm okay with buying my ticket. Sounds fun!" Isaiah flashed a small thumbs up and gave a friendly grin.

"I've never been to New Bark, but I heard it was a lovely place, even if quite rural," she said, recalling how her Aunt had lived nearby, and pestered her parents to come visit. Though, her parents refused to let her out of Goldenrod- sure, Angle had snuck out, but had never gotten very far. She honestly wished her parents had been less uptight in her younger years. After hearing his remark about the piano, she nodded. "Well, we'll just have to find one for you. Perhaps some place has a music shop we can crash," she suggested, laughing slightly.

Seeing Levi and Mark approach, she waved, her eyes falling upon the tickets that they clutched in their hands. "Sure, I'll buy a ticket too. Where do you get them?" she asked, her interest piqued at the sound of the event, she offered a slightly strained smile to the duo. "After that, I'm probably gonna head off to the hotel. I'm pretty tired," murmured the girl, yawning on cue.

"I got them from a guy that claims to be a renowned scientist from that institute, I guess you should meet him? He was right behind this door," Mark said, walking towards a door made of steel that had a gap on its middle, as Mark stood next to it, it opened automatically, like an elevator door. Mark then walked in, and Levi also walked in, and there was corridor that had about 17 meters in length and had 10 rooms, which had red doors, ah, and the walls were all beige and the roof is made of steel, there was a staircase right on the ending of the corridor, and that staircase led to the second floor. As they stepped in, they saw an old man with a white beard and hair, with about 1M and 70 CM, wearing a top hat and a tuxedo, he had a serious expression, and, as the kids entered, he glanced at them.

"So, I guess that you're here for more tickets? Uh, okay! I think I still have a couple of tickets in my pocket, wait for a second," The man said gently, he had a chill voice, and, despite the looking, he wasn't so classy. The man, after some seconds, pulled out two tickets, which were identical to the tickets that Levi and Mark had shown. "The tickets are 4 PokéDollars each!" The man exclaimed, giving them a sincere smile, holding both hands out, one had the ticket and the other was opened, with the palm turned up, signaling that he wanted something, and it was money!

"Okay, so... do we get to visit it tomorrow? And where is it? You didn't tell us that," Levi said, tilting his head and looking up at the man, he was quite curious because the man told him that it was the ticket to a showcase in the ORIG, but he didn't tell him where that place was!

The man gasped, but he quickly changed to his normal expression, giving Levi an uneasy laugh, and, placing his hand on the back of his head. "Sorry! The place where the showcase is occurring is next to the GYM, it is quite big, you will be able to recognize it quickly, ah, and if you don't recognize it, you can have this map," The man said, placing his hand deep into the pocket of his tuxedo, pulling out a paper with a map of the GYM's surroundings, Levi then picked it, scratching the back of his head, looking at the paper, but he quickly undetstood the map, and he nodded to the man, turning his cap backwards, placing the map inside his pocket.

Isaiah laughed and followed Mark and Levi in. 4 Pokedollars seemed like a bargain, so he fished 4 Pokedollars out of his inner jacket pocket and handed them to the old man before taking a ticket and thanking him quietly. Isaiah exited the room and looked to the left, his eyes brightening up. There was a sign that read in big bold letters: MUSIC ROOM. He grinned and turned to Angle, pointing to the sign. "Well, would you look at that." He chuckled softly.

4 Pokedollars? Jesus, that was cheap. Angle had no haste in reaching into her backpack and handing the guy some money. She laughed, saying under her breath, "There's probably a catch to this," before hearing Isaiah, and turning her head. Her eyes scanned the writing on the door- MUSIC ROOM. "Ah, well would you look at that. Arceus heard your prayers," Angle joked, raising her eyebrows and smiling. She shouted to Mark and Levi, "We're just going in here! See you in a bit!"

"Hmmm, okay, I guess I will go there too, I want to play some guitar," Make said, opening a cheerful smile and walking towards the room, he had some experience with guitar since he played it when he tried to make a band with Levi, but they didn't really get so famous, so they weren't known.

"Oh, music room? Wait for me!" Levi yelled, running towards the music room, but the door from the room he was in closed right before he could go out, causing him to slam his body onto the door, which opened some instants after that, Levi then fell to the ground, and Mark noticed it, running towards him and dragging him into the music room.

“I didn’t know you could play the guitar... I guess I can sort of sing,” Angle said, rubbing the back of her head nervously. She probably wouldn’t do so- in fear of embarrassment- and she didn’t even know why she said so anyway. Perhaps if she was provided with some sort of backing track, she would, but to be honest she wanted to hear what Isaiah sounded like on the piano- ten years of it was no smal feat.

"Yeah, I'm pretty able to play the guitar, I guess we will do good! What about a little show? We could write a song," Mark said, suggesting something that, he never did. Mark never really wrote/thought of a song, so it was rather complicated for him to think, but who said he is alone?

"Hey! I guess I could rap! And I'm good when it comes to writing songs! Let's do this!" Levi exclaimed, getting a paper and a pencil, sitting down on a couch that was right on the side of the room, which had all sorts of instruments, and a little stage where the bands went on to show their skills, and there was an announcement written on a poster that was stuck on the wall, and it said there was going to be a show by the night! Levi didn't really pay attention to that, he just wrote and wrote.

Isaiah laughed, amused once again at Mark and Levi's enthusiasm. That was probably something he wouldn't be able to keep up with. "Well, I was taught through classical music, so I don't think my skills would be any good in a rock band," He chuckled before looking around. Sure enough, a baby grand piano sat against the wall, lacquered thoroughly and shined. Isaiah walked toward it and rested a hand on the top. "It's certainly been a while since I've seen one of these," He murmured to himself, a small smile on his face. Isaiah lifted up the handles and gazed at the black and white keys that shone in the light. Ah, the reminiscence. He turned around and looked at Angle with a grin before saying, "Alright, let's do this!" Isaiah rested his left hand on the keys and began playing...

"That makes me puke!!! Let me show you how it is done!!!" Levi yelled, getting a microphone that was beside the piano, and he started to sing a weird song that wasn't really in English, but, it had a language, it was Korean! Levi wasn't just making up that music! And while Levi sang, Mark played the instrumental so Levi could sing with a good background.

"Go, Levi! Wreck them!!!" Mark said, laughing a bit, he didn't really like what he was singing, since he didn't like K-Pop.

Angle too laughed at the duo's pure ecstasy, and rolled her eyes in a jokey way. She nodded wordlessly when Isaiah began to play, raising her eyebrows- it was pretty expressive. Her gaze struggles to follow his movements. "Wow, that's... really impressive. It sounds lovely," she murmured after he had finished, smiling. It really was beautiful.

Suddenly, Levi shouted- and Angle thought she would be used to it by now, but she still jumped out of her skin. Much similar to Mark, she wasn't particularly one who enjoyed Kpop- but to be honest it was quite cool that Levi knew all the words to it. "Nice job," she smiled, clapping. Her eyes befell a violin behind the two, and she slowly went to pick it up. "Look, I know I didn't tell you I played violin, but... I'm kinda itching for a go on this. My parents made me learn it because they thought it would make me smarter," she giggled at her parents further stupidity. "They're idiots."

She was posed quite gracefully and straight, remembering an old piece which she had learnt and loved. She made a few mistakes but, it still sounded pretty nice.

"Thank you! I'm still improving, then I must sound a bit rusty!" Levi said, giggling a bit, he knew every single word, and the meaning of some of them, but still, he got even more hyped after Angle's comment since he was expecting a scolding or some type of a mock. "This sound is so chill!!! You're good, Angle!" Levi said, smiling.

"That's right! You're good, Angel," Mark said, placing his hands on a piano, and laying his body against it, it wasn't the one that Isaiah was on, but it was similar to it. Mark heard the piano, looking back, remembering Isaiah, he then ignored the others and ran up to Isaiah, listening to the song he was playing, he then smiled. "You're good! Damn!" Mark said, nodding his head.

Isaiah felt a little hurt by Levi's sudden outburst, but carried on, smiling as he heard Angle's and Mark's compliments. When he got to the more light and playful part (4:59), Isaiah felt a little apprehensive, worried about messing up, but hell, might as well go for it. Most of all, that part Isaiah felt was mostly to play with a fun mindset, so he decided to draw an image with his music. It was filled with children's laughter as they ran through the grass and up the hills, trying to catch butterflies with their bare hands. Isaiah smiled as he played, genuinely having fun with the piece he was playing. I hope they're listening. All of a sudden, Angle's violin cut through, and he was awestruck but somehow managed to continue playing. "That's amazing," Isaiah praised, looking over his shoulder with a warm smile on his face. For some reason, watching Angle play the violin with such poise and grace, it made her exponentially more attractive than Isaiah would have liked to admit out loud. Was he starting to develop feelings for her? Maybe...

Angle felt her face reddening as she finished, putting down the bow of the violin and going back to watching Isaiah’s fingers dart energetically around the keys. It was extremely impressive, and she grinned widely at his compliment. “Um, thanks...” She murmured, tucking her hair behind her ear and continuing to say, “Perhaps we could duet some time? Piano and violin traditionally go together rather well,” she murmured, smiling. To be honest, she had grown quite fond of Isaiah quite quickly, though she wouldn’t want to admit it to him. She continued to watch in fascination and amazement, finding a sort of amusement in Levi and Mark’s jam session at the same time.