• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Nursery

"Oh right..." Clay then stared at nothing having a flashback to when he tried to practice his moves. "I would join you guys but, I'm a bit scared that it might end up the same as it did yesterday, or possibly someone else ending up like that," Clay said in a slightly disappointed tone.

Hector ran past Clay, as the nurse continued to chase him! He said to him as he saw the nurse still coming towards him, "Run! She's here! Ahh, help me!"
Razi chuckled, as he said to Clay while he noticed a Happiny, "Oh he's just running away from his shots as usual, I'd wonder how long this is gonna go."

He sat next to Clay, while the poor Helioptile ran away from the nurse. He was crying to the point where it was noticeable around almost the entire area, as he tried to hide behind the tree where Clay hid behind yesterday.

"Oh, right," Sparkle agreed, "But you gotta keep practicing! You'll get the hang of rollout eventually, and then you'll get really strong!"

Sparkle charged up two balls of electricity on her paws, and performed a cheer for Clay. As a plusle, the cheering pokemon, it was in her blood to encourage others...

Clay wasn't really fazed by the cheer by Plusle but, was started to get amused by Hector running everywhere screaming. "well that's true but I'm just gonna sit out for today and I'll practice some other time," Clay said.

Hector went to Clay as he cried like a baby, as the nurse was right behind him. She tried to pick him up, as he quickly hoped to the ground and refused to go with her. He saw her take out a bottle of milk, as he looked away and resisted the urge to take it. He knew that it would have been the worst move to make, since warm milk makes him almost fall asleep on the spot.

Razi decided that it was about time for him to stop running from his fears, as he pinned him on the ground! The poor Helioptile tried to get up, as he exclaimed, "Ahh, let me go! Come on, just please... you don't know what you're getting into!"
Razi replied as he chuckled, "Sorry, but I'd rather have you taking it right now so you're not being too anxious for the next day. Come on, it's just one tiny needle!"
Hector retorted, "Yeah one tiny needle that hurts like a thousand earthquakes!"

The nurse had gotten closer and closer to Hector, as he still continued to resist it. He tried to punch Razi with his right arm, as he shrugged it off and said in a stern tone, "Come on, really... one pound isn't going to get you off of this. What is going to though is you calming down... so please try to relax." The poor Helioptile continued to fret and squirm, as Razi held him down with a cobra's grip.

Last edited:
Starkite reached the nursery a bit late because his trainer wake up late today. "Bye Starkite, hope you'll be fine here!" Starkite waves to his trainer with his wing and proceed to his favourite sandbox. He jumps in the box and grabbed the star bucket and filled it with sands. He then started making his sandcastle. "I wonder where the other's at." he told to himself.

Razi continued to hold down the poor Helioptile, as he said to him, "Just relax, no need to fret so much... she's gonna take care of you, you'll be fine."
Hector replied while he still squirmed, "Just please... come on... let me go... I can't take it... it's just too much for me..."

He felt Razi's grip releasing, as the nurse picked him up. He cried like a baby, as it could be heard throughout the entire area! Razi sighed and thought to himself while the nurse carried him back inside the building, "Sometimes I'd just wish he wasn't so scared of needles, but I can't say much... I have my own fears too. I guess I'll have to try to comfort him once the nurse gives him a lullaby and maybe a bottle."

Clay just stared at Hector as gets carried away by the Nurse. "If you didn't know he was scared of needles, you would think he was getting kidnapped," Clay chuckled. Clay turned to Razi. "I'm kind of bored, what do you want to do?" Clay asked Razi.

Razi replied to Clay as he scratched his head, "I don't know... but I'll go with the nurse since I know that Hector is going to be crying like a baby. I just already know it since I can hear him even from here."

Meanwhile, the poor Helioptile was inside with the nurse, as she placed him on a table while she tried to give him his shot. He squirmed and dodged the needles, as he said to her, "Okay, come on... I'll sing a song to you if you stop this!"
She giggled, as she replied, "Come on little guy, just relax... this might sting a little, but it's going to make you better." Hector sighed at her, as he cried while she tried to hold him down on the table.

upload_2016-10-20_18-55-22.png

May I join??

(Yes, it's an open RP, so anyone can join)

Lola went over to a far corner of a wendyhouse, to practice some moves of her own. As a future service pokemon, she needed to be able to heal her future master quickly and efficiently.

Noticing a small tear in the neck of a girafarig doll, she decided to use heal pulse. Within seconds, the tear was almost completely gone. Her mentor, Emma, would be so proud to hear that!

(Discuss this is in private not on the thread,)

Clay wasn't sure what to do since Raze followed Hector indoors. Clay decided to explore around the playground. Clay went round the corner of the building and found a pile of boxes that went as high as the roof and it was organised as a staircase. Clay got an idea to climb to the roof. Clay carefully climbed the box staircase but as Clay got on to the roof the pile of boxes collapsed leaving no way for him to get back down. "Uh oh," Clay said. Clay then went to the edge looking over the playground where everyone else was. "Guys, I'm stuck," Clay yelled.

Name: Moonshine
Female
3f31bec6ad7c1e09ec56cfc4f5905874.jpg

Reason to be at nursery: Trainer was feeling sick and couldn't look after her.
(PS i'm writing this as if i'm Moonshine)

After my trainers friend dropped me off ( with my lunch in a small box , it was only 3 macrons and one poke-puff. ) I ran to a small set of crayons and paper and started drawing.

(Clay's on the roof)

"Umm... I don't think you can reach all the way up here," Clay said. "Clay started to look the playground for any ideas. "Is there a ladder anywhere or something?" Clay asked.

"Haven't seen one," Lola replied. Well, technically, there was a step ladder in the wendyhouse, but it was only a toy one, and it didn't go up very far. Not far enough to reach the roof at least...

"What about one of the flying types? They could help," Lola suggested. Now, how did you signal flying types for aid again...?

Hector ran away from the nurse, as she chased him out of the building! She had enough of him running, as she tailed him while he ran to Lola! Razi felt that something wasn't right, as he looked to his side and said, "H- huh? Where did Clay go?!" He went outside and looked up while he noticed him on the roof as he said in a shocked tone, "Oh my god, Clay! You need to get down from there, it's not safe!"

Meanwhile, the poor Helioptile still ran from the nurse, as he didn't even bother to drink the warm bottle of milk for a good reason. He quickly went to Lola while his frills sparked, as he exclaimed to her, "H- help, she's chasing me! Ahh, hide me or something!"

"The nurse is chasing you?" Lola questioned the frightened helioptile, "What, is she playing tag with you, or something?"

Lola looked down at her pouch. Too small, it would never fit the helioptile in there...

"Uh...Try the wendyhouse, and bolt the door shut with a chair!" The happiny suggested.

"I'm working on that Raze, I'm stuck up here," Clay replied. "I there's no way to get down!" Clay yelled. Clay started to feel anxious and scared. "Just get me down," Clay whimpered as he stepped away from the edge and slightly curled up in a ball.

The frightened Helioptile exclaimed to the Happiny as the nurse got closer, "This ain't no ordinary game of tag here! She's chasing me and wanting to jab my arm with this pointy thing that has some green stuff inside!" He cried, as he went behind the Happiny and curled in a ball.

Meanwhile, Razi tried to find a way to safely get the poor Phanpy down, as he said to him, "Umm... how did you get up? I could help you get down here if there was a way to get up somehow." He scratched his head, as he tried to think outside the box. He thought to himself, "How did he get up on the roof? There wasn't any stairs or even a ladder for that matter, did he use something to get up onto the roof somehow? Maybe I can find something that he used to help him get down."

"I got up with a pile of boxes, but they collapsed as I got up here, leaving me stranded up here," Clay yelled. Clay looked over the edge but instantly got anxious and scared. Clay jumped back away from the edge and curled up again shaking. Clay started to have a panic attack after her new found fear was discovered. Heights.

Lola's face paled. "You mean, an injection? Is everybody getting those today?" she questioned. Logically, Lola knew that vaccines were the positive result of medical research, but needles really hurt!

"Uh..." The happiny scanned the area. It appeared that the wendyhouse was out of bounds now, since two big poison types had taken it over. "The flowers! Hide in the flower patch, and pretend you're a sprout, or something..."

Razi looked at the boxes that collapsed and thought to himself, "Alright, I'd better find a way to put these boxes to good use. Maybe he could had gone up on the roof that way, I'd better be quick and sturdy on this, or else someone's definitely gonna get hurt." He quickly organized the boxes into a stair-like structure, as he said to him, "Don't worry, you're gonna get down safely, just don't move or anything yet!"

Meanwhile the poor Helioptile was so frightened, as he said to her, "No, not everyone's getting an injection... it's just me here. I have to get one because I can't really eat much, so they have to inject it." He cried, as he stayed curled in a ball. He was scared of the nurse, as he rolled away from her as fast as he could.

"I kinda know how Hector is feeling now," Clay thought, as he was shaking in fear. He got a bit of confidence again and looked over the edge and saw Raze remaking the stairs of boxes. Clay had a sigh of relief. "Thank Arceus," Clay anxiety and fear oozed out as he watched Raze make a way back down.

Razi finished making the way down to the ground, as he said to Clay as he placed the last box steadily on the top step, "Okay, come down now... I just finished making the stairs again with boxes." He smiled at Clay, as he didn't seem to notice the poor Helioptile who was still running away from the nurse.

Meanwhile, Hector went out of a ball and quickly ran away from the nurse still! He didn't seem to want to be giving up anytime soon, as he sprinted around the playground, hoping he lost her sights. He thought to himself as he took in some deep breaths, "Boy... that nurse is sure not going to give up on my shots is she? Well, I'd better hope that I can give her the slip somehow... if only there was a way to avoid it for good."

"Th-Thank you," Clay stuttered as he slowly stepped down to the box. The box wiggled slightly scaring Clay dramatically. The box then stopped wiggling but Clay froze in fear. Clay looked down at the box to see it was still. Clay took a huge deep breath and slowly climbed down the stairs of boxes one foot at a time. As soon as Clay got all fours on the floor, he dropped to the floor in exhaustion. "That was not fun," Clay sighed. "Thanks for saving me Raze, I could have been stuck up there all my life," Clay said

(OOC: Please note the spelling is Razi.)

BIC:

Razi smiled while he patted Clay on his back and said, "Well no problem... I kinda wonder where Hector is though. I have a feeling he might be asleep or still on the run." He looked around the area while the staircase of boxes were still intact. He rubbed his head as his ears wiggled around in a slight motion.

Clay opened his eyes still lying in the floor and saw Hector still trying to escape his inevitable "doom". "You know, I'm getting kind of sick watching Hector run around crying for hours straight. Should we help him get his injection?" Clay suggested to Razi (got it right this time XD) Clay then put his head back down on the ground but his eyes still followed Hector.

Razi replied to Clay as he stroked his back, "Well yeah, I think that we should help him get his injection. It might seem a little cruel on him, but it'll be better for everyone in the long run. I can't have him crying for days on end like this... it's time for us to step up and put a stop to it."

He looked at Hector, as he waited for the perfect opportunity to pin him, while he saw him still running from the nurse. He said to him as he chuckled, "Is it just me, or does this guy have some serious endurance? He is still running here like a man running for a marathon!"

Clay ran to the other side of Hector to attempt to stop his running. "I guess if your running from something scary enough, adrenaline makes you not worry about that." Clay thought of a plan to try to herd Hector into a corner using himself, Razi and the nurse. "Hey, Razi. Let's try and herd him into a corner!" Clay yelled to Razi.

Sparkle bounded about the room, attempting to ease her boredom...She was really hungry, and the kitchen aide wasn't quite done preparing lunch yet, at least not for the electric types.

She noticed Clay and Razi talking amongst themselves, as a Helioptile was chased around the flower patch by the nurse. She decided to go over to them, and ask what the nurse was doing with the Helioptile...

The nurse stopped and replied to Sparkle, "Well, I have to give this Helioptile his medicine... but he's being so fussy right now. He keeps on running and running away." Hector saw the opportunity to flee from the nurse, as he ran right to Sparkle, not realizing that she was right next to her.

Meanwhile, Razi waited for Clay to go along with him to corner Hector, as he said, "Hmm, well all we gotta do is just pin him down. We just gotta do the classic corner and that'll put the end to that cat and mouse game. He won't really have a chance since you're immune to paralysis."

Clay slowly edged his way towards Hector. Clay's eyes went back and forth between Razi and Hector trying to coordinate their mission of pinning down Hector. Clay completely forgot about being immune to electric types. As soon as Razi reminded him, he instantly lost all hesitation. Clay gestured at Razi to say that he's ready. "Three, two, one, now!" Clay said to Razi as he leaped on top of Hector

Hector saw Clay leap onto him, as he cried and said, "Ahh, what are you doing?! Let me go... come on, you don't know what you're getting yourself into!"
Razi went to Clay, as he smiled and said, "Sorry buddy, but you do need your medicine. You can't be running forever you know." He saw the nurse coming over to Hector, as he held Hector down while he screamed and squirmed, while tears came out of his eyes.

"Hello" said a voice. "You like drawing do you?" The nurse came closer to Moonshine and tried to pet her. Moonshine didn't understand and tried to get away but tripped on a toy and twisted her ankle. Moonshine cried and cried until the nurse piked her up and took her inside. The nurse tried to put a bandage with Moonshines name on her ankle but moonshine wouldn't let her. So the nurse got a Pecha berry to keep her quiet. As Moonshine ate the sweet berry the nurse put the bandage on her leg. Soon she was all better.

Moonshine soon went out to the garden to play. Just then a young Helioptile bumped into her. "H-h-hi" she said

Sparkle cringed as she watched Hector scream and cry, pinned to the floor by Razi. Needles were scary, and they hurt, too, so she totally understood why he wanted to run away.

She thought about the time that Ella's daddy took her for her injections. She cried too, until Ella's daddy bought her a big pokepuff to make her feel better afterwards. Hey, maybe she could do that for Hector! Yeah, after his injection, she'd get the nurse to get him a big, yummy pokepuff!

Clay felt worse and worse with every scream and cry for help Hector let out. Clay kept telling himself that it was for the best for Hector and kept holding down for that reason. Clay couldn't look at Hector so he held him down and looked away at the same time. He saw the Nurse crouch down next to Hector and pulled out a needle. Clay cringed at the sight of the needle and closed his eyes.

Razi continued to help Clay hold down the poor Helioptile still, as he noticed that Clay was also afraid of the needle. He tried to use thunder wave on the nurse as she was right next to him, but it missed. He screamed as the needle slowly approached his arm like an inching snake, as he tried to kick Razi!

He shrugged it off, as he continued to hold him down, knowing that his attacks are weakened if frightened. He saw the nurse poke the needle into his arm, as he cried so loudly where it could be heard from the entire area! Razi sighed and said to Clay, "I feel pretty bad for him, but hey it's for him anyway."

The nurse injected the medicine into Hector's tiny arm, as she pulled it out and lifted him up. Razi saw her taking him into the building now, as he sat down thinking of what to do next. The nurse placed him on a bed, while she got out a bottle of cool water now, knowing that he was a lizard. She placed it in his mouth while he drank it very slowly, as he squirmed and continued to cry from the intolerable pain.

Clay seemed relieved as Hector got taken away. As he got taken into the Nurse's, Clay looked through the window watching Hector crying his eyes out and the Nurse attempting to calm him down. Clay couldn't help but feel sad at the sight of another Pokemon being that distraught and in pain. Clay turned to Razi, "I know we did a good thing helping Hector, but why do I feel so sad after doing it?" Clay asked Razi as he put his two front feet back on the ground and looked at the ground.