• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Nursery

Cosmi smiled, sadly her owner was already a trainer, she was just here to gain some levels while he was away but she needed to train for that.

Going to look back at the plusle seeing the tiny spark making Cosmi frown softly in confusion, not sure why it wasn't working

"I think you're getting there ..... maybe let the electricity flow through your body not just your paws? I knew an older electric pokemon a .... what was it? An emolga I think and they said something like that"

She noticed the helioptile and smiled softly

"Maybe you're right," Sparkle replied, "I know that I'm supposed to throw the spark when it's charged, so I thought that I just had to use my paws, but maybe, I need to put my whole body into it."

Attempt number 13 of Sparkle's spark attack commenced immediately. Sparkle built up energy all through her body, and flowed it through to her paws. Then, she released it again. A red jolt cane out this time, but it fizzled out in mid air.

"Well, that helped a bit," Sparkle said optimistically, "If I keep doing that, then I'll learn spark real soon!"

Cosmi gave a happy squeak "yeah! that looks a lot better!" she was glad to be helping,her trust of the plusle growing a bit "hey can I ask your name by the way" she said curiously.

"I'm Cosmi! an Espurr" she almost gave what sounded like a purr of happiness, finally being able to talk to someone here after the few days she had been left, her unblinking eyes sparkled happily

Just as Sparkle was about to answer, the nursery nurse came out with a tray of pokepuffs, in varying flavours, and enough dishes of pecha berry juice for everyone.

"Snack time, little ones," she chirruped.

Sparkle's eyes lit up. "Let's get over there before all the chocolate pokepuffs are gone, Cosmi," She squeaked.

She smiled brightly at the different pokepuffs and nodded excitedly

"ok ok! I'll race you there" she said cheekily as she started to run on her small legs to the nurse and the happy looking food, laughing softly knowing she had a friend to enjoy her time with

even if she got there first she'd make sure to save a chocolate one for sparkle, wanting a mint one herself

The Helioptile went with Razi as he held onto his hand and said, "Alright buddy, you hold onto my back alright? I'm gonna go on full speed here. Here we go!" Helioptile took off towards the nurse, as Razi held onto his back tightly, noticing that even his weight didn't seem to slow him down.

He quickly got to the nurse within ten seconds, as Razi got off of his back after his sprint came to a full halt. He smiled at the Helioptile, as he looked up at the nurse, while the Helioptile said, "Well, I suppose it's time for a snack break, let's do it."

The plusle managed to snatch a mint pokepuff first, for Cosmi, and then a chocolate one for herself, as the pecha berry juice dishes were placed down in front of the little pokemon. The more humanoid pokemon were given cups and straws for their juice, while the four legged ones and the flying types got saucers to lap from.

"Wow, first day here, and we get pokepuffs for snacks," Sparkle gushed, nibbling a chocolate decoration off of hers, "If this is what we get for a snack, then I can't wait to see what we get for lunch!"

Cosmi giggled softly, taking the mint pokepuff and licking some of the frosting happily "yeah I know!" she looked at the helioptile from before and smiled at him before looking back at sparkle.

She was given a cup for her juice, sipping on the straw happily when an idea came to her head "once we have moves sorted we should start training together! we can grow stronger together and learn more moves eventually" she was very excited and now a little hyper with the pokepufff and juice in her system.

Clay got bored very quickly bot instantly got entertained because of the snack break. "Perfect timing my stomach started to roar," Clay thought. Clay walked up with a big innocent smile and politely asked for a pokepuff. "Please may I have one?" Clay asked. The nurse nodded her head and Clay took one and almost instantly engulfed the Pokepuff. "Wow, that was delicious!" Clay then looked around and said, "So, what happens now?"

Sparkle raised a comtemplative paw to her chin...There were a lot of things that she wanted to do here, like play in the sandbox, or on the slides, or swings, or climbing frame...But they could wait. For now.

"Now, I say we go and work on our attacks some more," Sparkle suggested, "I've still got to learn spark! And then, I wanna learn thunderbolt!"

Razi grabbed a bluish Poképuff, as he also grabbed two cups, one for him, and one for the Helioptile. He saw Helioptile grab a white Poképuff, as he said while he sat with Razi and had his snack, "I'd have to admit, this is pretty good, don't you think?"

Razi replied to the Helioptile as he ate his Poképuff and drank his juice, "To be honest, I love this. It reminds me of my earlier times, the good old times. It's simple... and I love it, like I love you. Cheers friend, let's eat... I really don't what else to do, but I'm feeling better at least." He continued to talk to Razi, as they both ate together, while his aura turned into a light bluish shade.

Cosmi looked at sparkle and nodded, she looked at Clay quickly "whatever we want, more play time I think" she smiled happily, hyper and friendly unlike before where she was shy.

Looking back at her new friend she nodded "Ok! I've learnt scratch quite well but it could use more power and then move onto something like covet" she said happily bouncing "come on then let's go let's go!" she hopped around happily "I could end up learning something like psyshock!" that had always been a dream, a proper powerful psychic move

"Yummy." Lyle said as he happily ate his pokepuff. Then the Azurill heard talk about learning moves. "I need to work on that too. Can I watch you do that? I think it would be some good experience for when Lorelei takes me on a journey with her." Lyle said to Sparkle and the Espurr that he didn't catch the name of.

Clay pondered in thought for a moment. "It seems everyone here are all new and eager when it comes to battling, I have battled a few times and trained with other Pokemon before," Clay decided to sit and spectate everyone else training.

Cosmi nodded "alright!" she looked at the Azurill and phanphy and nodded "yeah you guys should join us, we all have to make our trainers proud" she looked at the other two she just met "I'm Cosmi and this is sparkle, who are you two?" she said happily as she looked at them, ready to start training with more friends, she was really liking this nursery now

Clay thought, "Yeah, Cosmi's right. I should train regardless and impress my trainer," Clay stood up determined as ever. "I'd love to train with everyone. Clay then approached a rock and then started to Tackle it repeatedly with full force hoping to improve his Tackle attack. Clay then got a bigger run up for the tackle and sprinted once again for the rock. As he ran towards it, he got a powerful urge to start rolling towards it. "What's this feeling?" Clay asked himself. Clay started to roll towards at the rock at an incredible speed and destroyed the rock. Afterwards, Clay didn't know how to stop his new move and was Rolling everywhere, bouncing off the walls slowly gaining more speed, putting everyone in danger of getting hit.

Sparkle dived into a flower patch, leaving only her plus-shaped tail on display.

"C-Clay, did you learn rollout?!" She gasped, "That's great and all, but, please control yourself!"

The plusle grabbed a log, and put in front of Clay, to attempt to stop him rolling...

Clay couldn't stop using rollout and couldn't control it either. Clay hit the log placed by Sparkle, which launched Clay flying into the wall. Clay slowly edged down the wall as iff it was a cartoon.When he separated his face with the wall. He couldn't even see or stand up straight because he had gotten so dizzy from the Rollout. The Phanpy eventually fell on his but after losing his balance. Clay sat there for a couple of seconds and had a sudden excruciating pain in his head. Clay put his hands on head and started to thrash around on the floor crying because he couldn't take the pain he was going through.

Sparkle came out of the flower patch over to Clay as he lay crying. "Oh no, Clay! Are you alright?"

The nurse came over, shaking her head as she scopped Clay up into her arms.

"There, there, you poor little darling," she soothed, "Oh, you little ones really ought to be more more careful with your attacks. But for now, let's patch you up, alright?" And she brandished a potion bottle in one hand.

Razi looked at the poor Phanpy that cried, as he saw the nurse that came over to him. Helioptile said to him, "Poor guy, I suppose it's what happens when one first learns rollout. And oh my, I suppose she's gonna spray him with that potion... I've heard those things hurt and sting quite a bit."

Razi stood up next to the Helioptile, noticing that the nurse is now carrying the Phanpy. He finished his cup of pecha juice, as the Helioptile also did. He thought to himself as the Helioptile shook his frills, "Ouch, well I'm saying good luck to him since potions sting."

Name: Felecia

Species: Growlithe

Reason for being at the nursery: Felecia's human companion is also in high school and his parents have to work, so Felecia was enrolled in the nursery so that Jakob would know that his Growlithe companion is being well cared for. Jakob and Felecia are next door neighbors to Lorelei and Lyle, so they all know each other pretty well.

Felecia arrived minutes ago. As she grabbed a pokepuff and bit into it, she overheard the conversation. Felecia also recognized a familiar voice. "Hi Lyle." she said to the Azurill that lived next door to her. Felecia turned to the Plusle and Espurr. "Is it okay if I watched as well? It sounds interesting." she said to them.

Phanpy was still crying his eyes out as he got carried away by the nurse. He got placed on to a table, but Phanpy wasn't taking any notice to what was happening around him and continued to cry. The nurse then silenced Clay with a bottle of warm milk. Clay happily started drinking the milk and started to calm down, he still had watery eyes though. The nurse sprayed Clay on the head with the potion and Clay immediately flinched and started to freak out and ran to the end of the table and curled up in a ball frightened, having a flashback to when he was with his trainer's Pokemon. Every time he cries or did something childish (which was obviously him acting his age) The other Pokemon would bully and attack him expecting him to toughen up. Clay was shaking at the end of the table and the nurse picked him and started cradling him side to side whilst stroking him. Clay hesitantly came out of ball and was soothed by the caring acts of the nurse and dozed off to sleep. Clay was then put into a small bed, so he could sleep better.

The Helioptile had hoped that no one knew that he had to take his supplement injections, since he couldn't really eat much besides simple food. He clung onto Razi, as he said to him, "Hey, what's the fuss about? I'm guessing that you have to- Oof ow hey!"
The Helioptile had been anxious, as he quickly interrupted him and said in a stern tone, "Don't tell anyone about this, you hear me?! I don't want to be like that Phanpy who cried... I just know that they're gonna laugh at me!"

Razi chuckled and said to him patting his back, "Hey it's alright, it's just one needle- Ow okay I'll stop, sheesh... you don't have to be such a baby."
The Helioptile quickly pinned him on the ground and said, "Please stop, come on I don't want them finding out! Can you please just pretend that you forgot about this? Come on... I'm pretty sure that the nurse is going to be chasing me by now if she found out..."

Razi giggled, knowing that the Helioptile was afraid of needles, as now it was him patting his back this time. The Helioptile felt very anxious, as he hid behind Razi while his frills shook like bells.

Clay woke up from his nap and was feeling better but his head wasn't a tiny bit sore still. It wasn't bad enough to worry about though. The nurse ushered Clay back to the playground. As Clay stepped outside again, he became very scared at the possibility that everyone will start bullying him for crying. Clay hesitantly walked back to the sandbox and sat down in the sand, he started to draw in the sand with his hand. Clay was very paranoid at anyone who came close because he thought about it so much that he started to believe that everyone was gonna pick on him.

Razi noticed the Helioptile that went inside hesitantly, as he said to him, "Okay you might be taking this a bit too far... I know you don't like shots, but everyone has to take them."
The Helioptile replied, "Yes I know, but... they hurt... it's worse than getting hit by an earthquake here. Besides, I don't wanna be the crybaby that gets picked on."

Razi went inside with him, as he saw him go inside a room where a table was. He didn't seem to realize that Phanpy had been there earlier, as he saw the nurse inside. He quickly hid under the table, as Razi sighed and thought to himself, "Yeah, even Hector gets silly at times... I'd just wish that he would shrug it off. And well, I can't really say much since even I have my fears. I'd better hope it doesn't go like last time, because five Pokémon had to hold down on him just for a simple flu shot."

Starkite sleep in the sandbox for a night and he didn't care about it because he like stars. He saw Clay sitting in a sandbox. He saw the tears of Clay and he went near Clay for asking. "Hey Clay, why are you crying?" he asked curiously.

Razi noticed the nurse looking at him, as Helioptile was frightened to the point where his frills loudly sparked. The nurse noticed him, as she took out a syringe and went towards him. He cried so loudly, as his cries could be heard even through the playground! He tried to flee from her, as she closed the door and continued to approach him with the syringe, while Razi went under the table and watched.

The poor Helioptile was so frightened, as he looked at the syringe that had a greenish liquid inside. He thought to himself as he tried to climb up onto the table, "Ahh, why must this happen now?! I've gotta get outta here! If only I could just climb up onto the table..."

He quickly went onto the table, as the nurse tried to calm him with another warm bottle of milk. He resisted the urge to even drink it, as he continued to climb onto the table. Razi tried to catch him, as he said, "Hey, you're gonna have to get it eventually, so why not do it right now?"
The Helioptile replied, "I'd rather try to postpone that to never if I could..." He jumped out of the window, as he fell out the window and felt a sharp pain that surged through his body!

He quickly got up as fast as he could, as he attempted to shrug off the pain and limped to Starkite. He saw the nurse coming out for him, as he quickly hid in the sandbox while he cried like a baby. Razi went through the door that the nurse now opened, as he decided to follow her and find where the Helioptile was hiding.

Espurr had been very surprised at what had happened to clay but wanted to get on with her move so looked at sparkle and any of the others who were going to train "we'll get to it as soon as possible" (I'm guessing it's night according to Jeff) she gave a soft yawn,slightly tired

Starkite saw a Helioptile was hiding infront of him and when he look at his right, he saw a nurse with a syringe. "Hey, what are you doing?" he whispers to the Helioptile.

Sparkle turned to Cosmi, Lyle, and the new growlithe, shortly before checking the time. It had just had gone seven, meaning that nursery was almost over for the day.

"Sure you can, but It'll be for half an hour. Everyone's supposed to get picked up at half-past seven, and then the nursery closes until tomorrow," Sparkle informed them, "Ella's mummy picks me up on the way home from work, and then her daddy makes us dinner, and then Ella plays with me after she does her homework. Where do you guys go home after nursery?"

Clay frantically grew anxious as Starkite approached him. Clay knew he asked him a question but blanked it trying to focus on not lashing it out panic. Fortunately the Starly got distracted by another Pokemon so that slightly lowered Clay,s anxiety but it was still quite high for concern. Clay was finding hard to breathe. Clay looked around and noticed no one looking so he snuck behind a tree and hid there to recover from his panic attack.

Starkite immediately noticed that Clay has gone. He was panicked and he tried to find him. "Where? Where is Clay? I think I must be like the Detective in the TV at the morning!" Starkite tries to find Clay and leaves the Helioptile alone in the sandbox. He started to be like a detective but for real, he just looking at Clay's footprints while making his own... words.

The Helioptile noticed the nurse approaching him, as he ran over to Starkite and tried to warn him about something. He was crying so much to the point where no one could even understand him, as he ran away from the nurse. Razi heard him, as he went over to him and said, "Yeah... I'm sorry, but you do have to take it eventually. I'd rather have you just take it rather than trying to run away from it."
The Helioptile replied, "I'd rather not t- take it... do you not realize h- how much it h- hurts?"

Razi saw Starkite trying to look for Clay, as he said to him while he patted Helioptile, "Well... I think I saw him running to a tree for a split second. And well, I really did wish that the Helioptile just stayed with the nurse... he really hates needles."

"Thanks, and your aura has gone! Well, I hope you don't have to be like that anymore." Starkite went near the tree where Razi told earlier. Starkite saw Clay crying behind it and he started to ask him curiously. "Clay! You're here, I took sometime finding you. What's wrong?" he asked.

Clay turned away from Starkite and felt extremely uncomfortable. Clay curled up slightly and said awkwardly, "I-I'm f-fine,". Clay started to breathe heavily again and his anxiety was going through the roof. Clay started to look around, searching for a way to get out of this situation.

It was 7:30... probably because the Starkite's Trainer came to pick him up. Starkite immediately went to where he was sent and he saw the the guy at the counter picked him up and gave him to his trainer. "I hope you found some new friends here. Tomorrow, I'll send you here again." his trainer putted Starkite on his shoulder and bring him back to home.

Clay had a huge sigh of relief as Starkite left to see his trainer. Clay was sweating like crazy. The Phanpy sat up and thought. "Why am I like this?" Clay then sat there for a couple of minutes trying to calm himself down and go back to the way he was earlier.