• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Nursery

Nora noticed a Shiny Plusle that seems that it hurted their paw,so she went to the Plusle with her medic bag,"You okay there?",She lifted the paw gently and looked at it,"You seem fine,but you will need to rest for a while or eat something"She took out an Oran berry and gave it to the Plusle,"I recommen you eat this Oran berry if you want to practice right away"After giving the Oran berry she went to find other pokemon to help,"I need to go check on the other pokemon,so if you need help call me!"She said smiling and went somewhere else.

Sparkle backtracked sharply, shoving the oran berry into her mouth as she continued to hide her paw. The oran berry managed to ease the pain a little, but left the plusle's paw still looking a bit damaged.

Not that it mattered. Sparkle would break both paws if she had to, in her attempt to learn thunderpunch. She could not afford to let herself stay weak.

She inhaled sharply, and charged up yet another impulse in her good paw, focusing hard until she couldn't see her paw under the crackling sparks.