• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia quickly went into the cave, gesturing for Curly to come as well. If he is in here, then we could get our stuff back...

-~-~-

Joey turned towards Tiger, “What about you keep your mouth shut? And I don’t really hurt those who live here, it’s mostly those other Pokemon who think they can go wherever they please!” He cackled for awhile, and then smacked Tiger with an Air Slash. He didn’t notice the Thunder Punch and got hit by it. He turned and saw Alex, “It’s you again, you little brat!” He quickly used Air Slash on him as well.

-~-~-~-

“Stop hurting my friends!” Mary cried and threw herself at Joey. Once she was on him, Mary gathered a lot of energy, and sent a huge Thunder to Joey. She quickly sprang off him as the Thunder crashed down onto Joey, being Super Effective on the bird Pokemon. But he was still up, and he used Air Slash on Mary too. “ What? I-I-I thought that it would make you Fai-!” She was smacked down, but at least the move wasn’t very Effective.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"my copies and i will help you in your search" the five emolgas said to nia and curly, each copy then went info another direction, leaving the real one alone.
"I hope it was warp orb and not escape orb" lightning thought to himself.
The copies walked and looked around the cave, careful not to get hit by the aggressive pokemon that live there, lightning saw everything that the copies see as they searching the thief.

Back at the entrance of Gentle Slope Cave at the spot where Lux disappeared a noise was heard and Lux crawled out of the ground. “W-wow I can’t believe that actually worked. Luminous orbs are great. But I don’t have time to dawdle. They won’t expect me to go back to town so I better head out quickly.” Lux started to make his way back to Lively town with Nia’s bag in hand.

Tiger yelped at the air slash. “H-Hey that’s mean. I just want to be friends.” She frowned but smiled again. “But if you won’t be friends I’ll help my friends.” She used ember on the Unfezant. “Take that you bully.”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“And why would I be friend with yo- OW! Quit it you little brat!” He fell back from the Ember, feeling more angry. Joey gathered up all his anger and used Frustration on Tiger, unleashing his fiery rage.

-~-~-~-

Mary saw Joey attack Tiger more. Her wool grew bigger, and she used Thunder Shock on Joey. It missed though, and Mary had used up most of her electricity.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey bounced off the Protect, and gave a murderous glare at Alex. His anger was rising, and so was his recklessness. “Grr, I’ll kill you!” He cried out, but then quickly stopped himself. I... shouldn’t be like him... I’ll never be like him... His anger cooled down some more, and he gave a worried and sick glance at all the kids. Joey quickly turned away, and fled the scene.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary gave a confused look at Joey before she saw him run away. “Guess we beat him guys... should we continue... our journey...?” She panted heavily, but soon her panting stopped.

Tiger got up from the fury of attacks from the Unfezent. “W-Well if there are more Pokemon like that maybe not. But there might be some cool stuff too.” She smiled and said “Come on we can do it. I know we can.” She wagged her tail with a happy expression.

Once Lux had left the dungeon he made it back to town. “Finally now I just have to get a ride on Lapras and I’m home free.” He took some money out of Nia’s bag and went to the Kecleon shop. He bought a ticket to ride on Laura’s and went over to the harbor and waited for Lapras. He put his scarf on and adjusted it and wore it as a bandana.

Mimi had made their way, with a bag, toward where they were going to meet. It wasn't hard, she just followed a bird's noise and eventually got lead right to them. "Sorry I took so long." Mimi had apologized. She spoke no other words, and waited. "Errr What did I miss?"
(I'm confused now. I don't know if HALF is in the dungeon, and half aren't.)

Phantom ran out of the dungeon, looking around happily. " Finally! I made it through! Expedition Society here I come! " He checked his bag, realizing he still had that Alolan Sandshrews stuff from before, when he used Theif on that Luxio. " Oh shoot! I still have that person's stuff! " He looked around confused. " Maybe they will come out if I wait? Or should I go? Man, that would an Expedition Society member do.... " He looked in the bag, pulling an expedition badge out. " Woah! That Pokemon is a Society Member?! "

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He had been flying for awhile, and he was far away from the small group of kids. But soon Joey landed on the ground with a loud thud, his wings flapping awkwardly. Once he picked himself up from the ground, he sat back down again. Tears started to form in his eyes, it was strange on why this was happening. “Nonononono! I can’t be like him! I JUST CAN’T!” Joey screamed as he looked at his messy wings. Unhappy memories were flooding back, and he was struggling to push them away. His tears had blurred his vision, and he flew away unsteadily. Joey landed harshly onto a tree, and he curled up into a ball, crying away his memories.

-FlashBack- A small Pidove was with his father, what an intimating Unfezant his father was. “Dad? Why are you crying again?” The small bird asked his father, worry filled his eyes. All he got in response was a low growl, and the Pidove took a step back. “It’s not about Mother again, is it?” He chirped worryingly, although there were hints of fear in his voice. “Of course it is! I have to live every day without her because of you!” His father glared at him, sorrow and anger could be seen in his eyes. The Pidove took a larger step back, and shot a scared reply to his father, “It wasn’t my fault!” His father loomed above him, his wings flaring. “Oh it was your fault! If she hadn’t come to save you, she would still be alive! I should kill you right now!” The Pidove let out a shriek and made a break for it. His wings opened up and he looked back at his father. “Ever since mother died, you treated me like as if I was a burden to you! Now I’m done with it, good bye father.” He flew away without remorse, but a few tears were shed as he got away from his father... -FlashBack-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary saw Mimi walk in after Joey had retreated. “Maybe he knew he would lose, so he ran away like a coward...” She took a deep breath, feeling tired from the battle.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Nia was deep in the cave, waiting for Curly to join her in the search for the Silver Bandit. “Grr, that dirty thief! I can’t wait to get my hands on him!” She growled to herself.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning's copies continued to search all over the cave, "he seem to be nowhere" lighgning said with anger, he made his copies that was deep inside the cave disappeare, "if he is not in the cave he must have escaped, i still cant believe he absorb my electro ball by using charge" lightning murmured to himself.
He turned back to nia and curly, "that thief is not in this dungeon anymore, he need to get back info lively town if he want to go info most of the places" he said to them, then start heading back to the town.
"Im going to stop him before he getting away, you should ome too if you want your stuff back" he said and start running as fast as he can, he nuzzled himself with electricity as he runs to make him faster.

After the Luxio got away, Curly clenched her fists, then started stomping the ground from anger.
"Stupid Luxio! Why did I fall for that?! I wanna find him, whale on him for hurting us and stealing some of out stuff, then bring him to justice! I just wanna... urgh! He makes me so mad now, I'm gonna pound him into the ground next time I see him!"
Curly didn't really understand the whole "temper" concept yet, so she sorta threw these temper tantrums when things happen...

------------------------------------------

Wesley's head is just... in the ground after being hit, which is why he didn't really help at all... okay, his body is wiggling... kinda asking to be plucked out of the ground. He can probably breathe, buuut... he can't move.

Lux was fully relaxed underneath a tree and was waiting on Lapras. With a sigh he said to himself “That was close. I wonder what else she had in here.” Lux went through the bag and found a couple items and seeds and then a few apples. “Wow this should be able to feed me for a while. I guess the other Pokémon were right this town did have a lot of bumpkin explorers. But there were so many of them.”

Tiger then shook her head and saw Wesley. “Uhh Wesley do you need help? Well of course you do.” She moves over to him. She tried to pluck him out of the ground. “H-Hey can I get some help over here?” She said.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia looked over to Curly as her friend was really mad as well. “I feel the same! We should hurry and catch that little dirty thief!” She gestured for Curly to follow her to the town, where the Silver Bandit may be.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary saw Wesley stuck in the ground. She hopped over to Tiger and smiled. “I-I-I will help...” Mary then tugged on Wesley, using all her strength that she had left.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning made it to lively town after a while, "i should check lapras first, if hes not there he probably went to the Village through Sheer mountain range" he said to himself and went info where lapras is.
Before he get there he saw lux and quickly hide behind a rock, "thats him, i cant use electro ball or he will absorb it, so i will sneak from behind" lightning said quiet and start making one copy, "every thief need to be punish, i wont let it happen again" he said to himself quietly as he watching lux while the copy sneaking from behind.

"Well then let's go to Lapras! We'll pummel that thief then turn him in!"
She threw Nia onto her back, then took off to go ambush Lux. Eventually, they reach the destination, now hiding in the bushes.
"Okay... here's the plan. I'll pin him down, then we whale on him like no tomorrow."

---------------------------------------

Pop! Wesley flew into the air, flipping several times before landing on his feet.
"Thaaaaank you~ Time to go eeexplooooore! Off we go!"
Wesley skips off into Poliwrath River, desperate to get started on this adventure.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She held on tight to Curly as they both raced there way to Lapras. When they got there, Curly was discussing their plan. “That sounds good to me.” Nia smirked as she eyed Lux angrily.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary saw Wesley fly into the air, and land on his feet. She sighed and followed him, her energy recovering every step she took. “Ooo, I wonder if there is any treasure here...”

Eventually Lux realized it was quiet. Too quiet. “Huh?” He turned around and noticed the Emolga. “W-wha? Already and Lapras is within sight. I guess the other two kids are with you too. But you won’t catch me.” Lux took off towards the town and ran towards the cafe. Once he was inside he thought up a plan. He took all the items out of Nia’s bag and went up to a krokorok. “Hey I got a job for you. There are a group of kids after me. An emolga, an Alolan sandshrew and a venipede. Stall them for me and all this is yours.” The Krokorok agreed willingly and went outside while Lux looked for an escape.

Tiger smiles seeing the flips. “W-woah a I want to do that.” She followed the group with a pep in her step. “What kinds of pokemon will we see? What kind of treasures? What about seeds and stuff ooh this all sounds a-mazing.” She smiled widely and wagged her tail.

Last edited:
"Come on! We have to go after him! That guy took my badge!"
Once more, she scurried off after him. Upon reaching the town, she frantically looked around for Lux.
"Where did he go?! We NEED to catch that dirty thief!"

------------------

"Lots of treasure! Lots of Water types! IIIIIII love iiiiit! Splish splash, gonna do this fast!"
Wesley jumped into the water, already taking down a few Pokemon while doing so.
"Water noooo hurt! Water makes me feeel goood!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yeah!” Nia zoomed over to the cafe, seeing a Krokorok. “Hey you! Have you seen a thief around today? He stole our stuff!” She asked in a stern tone. Her antennas twitched with hints of anger and fear.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary smiled as Wesley jumped into the water. A few droplets splashed her face, and she wiped it off before jumping in the water as well. The water made her wool feel heavy, but Mary was still able to swim.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning noticed lux running away while curly and nia after him, "how they get here so fast?" He said to himself and start running after them to the cafe, he leaved to copy hidden in case.
"I wonder why he ran to the cafe" lightning said to himself and decide to stay outside and wait for him.

The Krokorok nodded and said “Yeah I saw someone like that. He ran towards some of the shops. Looks like he was going to hide out there for a bit. I dunno what he was runnin from though.” The Krokorok shrugged as Lux made his way around the back of the cafe trying to sneak to the port.

Tiger looked nervous. “I don’t know guys. Water is kind of scary for me.” She ran up to the edge of the river and looked at the group.

Curly looked at the Krokorok suspiciously... she also has trust issues, so this was gonna happen one way or the other. She formed Icicle Crash once more, and held it to the Krokorok.
"Don't you lie to me! You know where they are, don't you?! Speak up or you're gonna be involved in this too, and NOT in a nice way!"
Ah, children, how their emotions are so exploitable... just like this situation.

--------------------

"We go to the bottom, grab some treasure, and we don't need to be around water anymore! So let's find some treeeeasuuure!"
He quickly swims off, scouting out the dungeon, looking for any wild Pokemon, then quickly returns.
"Oooookay! A looooot of Water types! Just stay behind me, Tiger, I can drink aaaaall the water that would hurt you!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia then nodded and was about to make her way to the shops when Curly started to shout at the Krokorok. “Your right, he could be lying!” She said as she readying herself for a battle. Nia glared at the Krokorok as her antennas started to become laced with poison.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary stayed in her spot as she waited for Wesley to come back. When he did, she swam next to him.

The Krokorok then said “Huh I guess it was just a couple of kids. Whatever then.” The Krokorok started his attacks while Lux snuck down to the port. Once he was there he got his ticket out and once Laura’s arrived he said “Take me to the air continent please.” The Lapras nodded seeing the ticket and let Lux get on its back.

Tiger jumped into the water with a nervous expression. “AGH SUPER COLD SUUUPER COLD.” She shivered as she swam behind the group. “I-I-I h-hope w-we f-find s-some t-t-treasure s-soon.” She started to adjust herself to the water to make herself more comfortable.

The thing about the Sandile line, not the best Defense stat in the world, so when Curly, a Pokemon with a VERY high Attack stat, uses Icicle Crash, it leaves a dent to say the least, and she jumped on top of him.
"WHERE IS HE?! TALK OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU AREN'T BREATHING AFTER THIS NEXT HIT!"

------------------------

"Oooooookaaaaay! Off we go! Fun time!"
Wesley swam off and started diving under the water, looking for anything valuable under the water's surface, eventually pulling out a small amount of money he found, then going to place it in his bag. He repeated this process until all their bags were full, which probably took a while.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning decided to go inside the cafe to see whats going on, "if he is not there he probably back to lapras, luckily my copy still there and i can see through him where he is going" he said to himself as he enters and start controlling his copy, "its can be difficult to see two things in the same time but i would be okay" he thought to himself.
He saw the fight with curly and nia but decided not to do anything, he knew that if he would say something the copy will say as well.

Meanwhile the copy was high in the air and saw lux getting back and saying something about getting to the air continent, he fly carefully toward lapras and landed as well on his back without being noticed, because hes a clone lapras couldnt feel it.

The Krokorok winced “Ow ow OW! He didn’t say where he was going he just said to stall you. When you find him can you tell him to pay me for the job. He said he would give me a bunch of items if I stalled you. And I’m going to tell the boss about you.” He looked about ready to cry.

Lux did not notice the copy and opened up the bag. “I better eat up. This stuff will probably only last me a week anyway.” He took out an Iran berry and a gummy and ate them both. After that he held onto the bag and decided to enjoy the ride.

After seeing Wesley dive and get some money and filled up their bags Tiger then said “Ooh money. Wow this is soooo cool. Thanks Wesley.” She smiles as she swam back to get out of the river.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning tried to think how he will tell nia and curly where he is without letting the luxio hear him, when he got an idea he walked to nia and curly, "walking is hard when you see two different things in the same time" he thought to himself as he heading to them.
When he got to Nia and curly he start to whisper really quietly, "i know where he is".
Lightning hoped that it was loud enough that nia and curly would hear but quiet enough that lux and lapras wont notice.

The clone whispered really quiet what lightning said as well.

Mimi had been following, but they couldn't enter the water. "I don't think I can swim!" she said. "Honestly, I think water is...Cold? Uh...I forgot." she railed on, talking on and on. Honestly, she was talking her tongue off! "...And then the sun came up! I had to leave the water, and I was stuck..." she continued. "...So I never swam again."

Phantom heard fighting, seeing the sandshrew and venipede and smiled. He ran over, gripping the sandshrews stuff as he walked behind them. " Hey! I saw you in that cave! " He smiled and pulled out your badge. " When I used Theif to get my stuff, I accidentally grabbed yours too! " He glanced at Nia and backed away a bit. " Um, they aren't gonna attack me again, right, hehe..... "

Curly hopped off of the Krokorok, and faced Phantom promptly, grabbing her badge and attaching it to her neckerchief.
"Thank you... I just wish that guy was brought to justice... it doesn't matter if he goes to another continent, though... he won't be wanted there...
She turned to Nia, with a sad look in her eyes, looking down in shame.
"I'm sorry Nia... I didn't mean for your stuff to get taken... I just thought we were helping them, and I didn't think about it..."
She curled up into herself, and started crying because she felt terrible for doing a bad job.
------------------------------------
"Aaaaaaall full! This is a looot of treasure! I'm gonna put it all in my piggy bank!... Well, put my piggy bank in it!"
He flipped out of the water, pulling Mary out of the river as well.
"Oooookay! Off we go back home! C'mon Mary and Tiger and Mimi!"
He skipped off jovially, getting ready to go home and show his dad what he got today.

(OUT OF CHARACTER)
Well, I have come back to attempt to roleplay with another character while my original roleplay partner "Anubis" is still gone. Man, what are they doing...
Name: Munchy
Species: Zubat
Age (or level) : 6

---------------------------------------------
Munchy was wandering through Serene Village aimlessly, trying to stay in as much shade as possible due to his sickness caused from long periods of being in the sun, They also crashed into a few trees before giving up and laying down between a pair of trees that produced a large amount of shade, and the shade seemed like it would last a couple hours at most.
"Ugh..." groans Munchy "There goes my Ears acting up..." Munchy sighed before continuing to just lay there in annoyance.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia walked over to Curly and hugged her. “It’s not your fault, that guy tricked you. It’s his fault, not yours.” She glanced over to Phantom, saying, “Thanks for helping.”

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Mary watched Wesley grab a lot of treasure. “Okay!” She smiled, shaking her wool to get more dry. She then followed Wesley, her wool far more dry now.

Magic Sparkle

Name: spark
Species: chinchou
Other: he still too young to join school and he lives in poliwarth river

Spark swam happily in the river until he saw a couple of pokemons he have never seen before, when he noticed they having treasures he got mad.
"Leave our treasures alone" he shouted madly as he jumps out of the river, he didnt have any idea what he is doing but they looked to him like thiefs, "i wont let you take them!" He yelled and blasted a shock wave toward the wopper, he had no idea what type his enemies and that electric have no effect on ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The emolga decided to leave and try to catch the thief himself instead of telling the others, he wanted to return nia's stuff but more then that he wanted to catch the thief so there would be less stealing.
Lightning just walked away and left the cafe, it was hard for him to walk because of the copy, he saw two things in the same time but he knew where the thief is right now and where he is heading to.

Last edited: