• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths

"Huh? Why did you do that? That's not very nice! We found this treasure fair and square! Finders keepers! You should have a good place to store it, or we don't know if it belongs to anyone!"
Wesley used Mud Bomb towards Spark, attempting to distract them so the others could get away.
"Gooooo guys! We need to keep our treasure saaaafe! They can't hurt me, so I'll stay here!"
-------------------
Curly peeked out a bit from her shell, looking at Nia all teary-eyed.
"I-It's my fault your stuff got stolen... I failed at my job... I was supposed to help people, when I couldn't even help my partner! I'll never be good at this..."
She went back into her shell, and continued to cry, feeling even worse now.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"woah?!, How my shock wave didnt effect you?" Spark said in surprise, "bring back the river's treasures or else" he growled and shot boubles, luckily the bubbles washed away the mud bomb that he didnt notice, he didnt even know the type weakness, he then shot more bubbles on the wooper, but he kept his eyes on the others and was ready to attack them too if they run away with the rivel treasures, he knew how important the treasures for his dad and the fact his dad always trying to keep the treasures in their place for the poliwarths, spark decide to give a warning, "if you wont return the treasures i will call my dad, he wont be happy when he will see you stealing the treasures" he said madly.

Magic Sparkle

Spark got surprised by the attack, he rubbed his face with his antennas after the hit, "ouch" he said in a little pain.
The chinchou felt unfair, this is the only day he replacing his dad since he dont feel well, and on that day there thiefs.
Spark hoped that his dad will come soon, he remembered his dad saying that he will check sometimes how he is doing.
Spark immediately remembered something he have been taught, "i hope this one will work" spark said to himself and he send a gust of ice from his antennas toward his enemies, it was an icy wind.

Wesley fell back a bit from the Icy Wind, but quickly hopped up, and this time, he wasn't very happy like normal, and his normally huge smile turned into a very clear frown.
"NO HURTING MY FRIENDS! FINDERS KEEPERS!"
He jumped high into the air, soon crashing down from above, smashing his skull into the Chinchou, then proceeding to keep doing so while he kept them submerged under the water.
"Go, guys! Save the treaaaasuuuuure! I'll be okay here, you just goooo!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“B-B-But Wesley!” Mary cried out as Wesley was attacking the Pokemon. But then after some thinking, she nodded and grabbed all the leftover treasure. Mary looked back at Wesley before running off quickly. She ran all the way to a hidden hole, which she kept the treasure buried. Mary waited there, guarding the treasure while worrying about the group.

Magic Sparkle

The chinchou got smahsed very hard by wooper, he tried to have a sec to relax from the attack but the wooper kept smashing him, luckily his special abillity make him recover in the water, even though he dont know about abillities he knows that he can absorb the water.
Spark tried to struggle and dogde the wopper attacks, but without success, he continued getting hit by the wooper attacks.
He tried to use any attack, after some hits he used icy wind, spark fast dodged and ran away in the water.
Before he swam off he turned to the wooper, "next time you will see me you all be in troubles" he said and went off.

Mimi nodded quickly, and followed after Mary. They met them guarding nothing. Mimi laughted. "Pfffff! What are you doing? There is nothing behind you!" She continued laughing, before stopping and thinking. "You...Did you really bury it?" She asked Mary, her fake head tilting on its side. She laughed again. "How do I be so gullible! Of course you buried it! They can't dig!"

Wesley stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at Spark, soon hopping back out of the water, and following the footsteps of the others.
"Okay! Treasure is safe! Pokemon ran away! They won't bother us aaaaany more! Let's bring it home, and say this was a success!"
Wesley looked around for a bit, but didn't see the treasure anywhere, and was genuinely confused as to where it went.
"Uuuuummm... where did the treasure go? Did you already bring it back home, orrrrr... did you lose it? I don't see it anywhere..."

Magic Sparkle

Spark swam to his dad, who was about to check his son, "dad! Theres troubles" the chinchou said in panic, "what happened? Are you okay?" His dad said, it was a lanturn.
Spark explained anything that happened about the thief, the lanturn had worry has he hearing what his son said, he thought that he was messed with real thiefs.
"Dont worry, we will get the treasures back, the poliwarths would be angry and will kick as out of the river if we lose their treasures" the lanturn said with worry.
The lanturn and the chinchou fast swam, they took the shortcut to reach to others fast as they could.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I did bury it. I thought it would safest there.” Mary said, realizing that it was kinda stupid what she did. Then she picked up a rock without haste, and shoved it into the ground. Mary pulled it back up, the rock had made a small hole in the ground, and then the rest of the ground fell into hole where the treasure was buried. She pulled all the treasure out, “There.... I got the treasure back...” Mary was panting a bit, so she put the treasure down.

"Okeeey! Mimi, can you carry the treasure back, since you're a spooooky Pokemon and they'll be scared of you if they come back?"
Wesley logic, everyone, Mimi is spooky, so they won't mess with her. Then again, who isn't scared of deathly diseases?
"You need to run back to town, soooo drop the bags off at my house, then I'll do the rest of it! C'mon, Maaary!"
He put Mary on top of his head, then ran off back towards town once more.

Magic Sparkle

Spark found the pokemon who he calling 'thiefs', he fast jumped out of the water as he sees them.
"I found them!" He shouted to his dad, then turning to the other pokemons, "now you got yourself info troubles!" He yelled toward the 'thiefs'.

As lanturn heard spark telling he found them he jumped after him, he was shocked to see that the 'thiefs' his son said was actually a bunch of kids, who probably trying to go on a little adventure, the lanturn decided to talk with them instead of battling.

The lanturn sighed, "i see your trying to go on a little adventure and you probably thinking that in every adventure you found a reward, but if the treasure belong to someone you shouldn't take it" tge lanturn said, he tried to explain even though he is not good at explaining, "i dont want to hurt kids like you, but if you dont return the poliwarth's treasures i will have no choice" he said with a warning.

Spark looked at his dad in confusion, he expected him to fight and protect the treasures but instead of that his dad only talking gently.

Orchid relaxes in a field of flowers after seeing the inns and outs of lively town, being new to the town she wants to know as much about it as she could. She lays down her bag and picks up a brightly red colored flower. “The pink ones back were I originally lived will always be my favorite, but these red ones are still incredibly beautiful.”
She takes a book out of her bag ad opens it to a freshly blank page. She saftley puts it onto the page and conceals it so it won’t be damaged by weather or the book itself. She closes it and puts the book back into her bag and goes over to a tree and lays down with her back to the trunk of the tree. “I could get used to this...” Her head tilts down as she dozes off to sleep.

Mimi sighed, and started digging up the treasure. She then grabbed the bag out of the hole, and followed behind their group. "Wait up! If I'm not with you, then who knows what happens! The spook can protect you!" she said, chuckling a bit. It was probably clear her nickname was spook now, and that she was merrily playing along. "Treasure! O, Treasure! When you say it five times fast its funny. Trewsere." She stated, repeativly saying 'treasure' five times fast, failing every time. "Tesssir." "Tatatatrata." Yea, she wasn't even close.

Wesley stood his ground, and gave the Lanturn a cold stare... one of determination.
"If these treasures were so important to you, they should've been put all the way at the end, so no one could take it, instead of the very start of the river... I'm only nine, and I have no arms, and I still was able to get all of this treasure! If you really think we're giving up all this treasure we found and more, then mister, you guys must be really really dumb. So go away, and I won't have to stop you from taking OUR treasure!"
He did a backflip, and got into a battling position, ready to strike at any moment.

Magic Sparkle

"its not my fault that the poliwarths are hiding the treasure and not me" lanturn said "i dont want to fight you kids, but if i need to save our home then we must!, Right son?" The lanturn said as he get into fighting position, ready to attack and protect.

"Its hard to find a peaceful place to live, if we lose the poliwarth's treasures we will be kicked" spark said as he get to a fighting position as well, his antennas glowed with anger.

Spark spotted a mimikyu walking toward the wooper and the mareep behind them, she was with the treasure.
However, she looked a bit odd, pikachus not supposed to be grey and she looked a bit spooky, but it didnt bother spark from helping his dad to get the treasure back.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary watched two water Pokémon come up to Wesley to get their treasure back. She quickly hopped towards them, still confused on what was happening. She hopped in front of the Lanturn, “W-W-Who are you? Are you going to hurt Wesley?” There was a slight whimper in her voice.

Wesley leaned over to Mary, and very quietly whispered in her ear a quick and easy solution.
"Mary... I don't want you his going hurt... you help Mimi and the others get the treasure back, and I'll keep these guys busy. They won't be able to do anything against me, so grab the bags and go. Don't even think about me when you're heading away, just run as far as you can."
He returned to his fighting position, and started puffing his cheeks until they were about as big as soccer balls, and took aim at the two hostiles.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She glanced at the two Pokémon before nodding to Wesley. “Good luck, Wesley!” Mary was a little reluctant to go, but she listened to her friend and hurried to where the last of the treasure was. She quickly grabbed the last of the treasure and ran to Mimi. “We got to hurry! Two Pokémon want the treasure we found!” Mary quickened her walk to a sprint as she bolted away from the soon to be battle.

Phantom saw how sad Curly was, and walked over, patting her shell. “Um....its ok....hey! I have an idea! How about we go on an adventure together! There’s this really cool dungeon called Friendly Meadow on the Grass Contienet, and its filled with items! You can get more stuff there!” He offered, not wanting the Sandshrew to be sad.
(I missed A LOT)

Magic Sparkle

Lanturn was a bit confused from how the mareep respond, "she didnt heard what i said?" He thought to himself.
He decided to explain the mareep again and maybe she could understand, but before he could speak the wooper whispered something to her.

He didnt hear what they said but he knew it must be something tricky, and so he saw the mareep start to run away with some of the treasures and the wooper blocking the way.

"Okay son, lets do our escape trick, we got to get our treasures back" the lanturn said to spark, spark nodded in understand.

Lanturn and spark's antennas start to glow as they attacked, lanturn unleashed a ball of light from his antennas toward the wooper, it was a confuse ray.
Chinchou on the other side unleashed a freezing wind from his antennas, it was an icy wind.

As soon as they did the combo attack they start to take the same shortcut they took before, they start diving in the lake to pass the mimikyu and the mareep.

"Dad?, Why haven't you attacked them from the beginning? It could have been easier" spark questioned his dad as they swim in the shortcut, the lanturn sighed, "they only a bit confused thats all, remember they still kids like you, however, the wooper and the mimikyu refuse to understand" he explained.
"If i will make the mareep understand it would be simple but if not we will have to attack" lanturn said as he continue to swim, they both sped up.

Curly peeked out of her stone slightly, and looked at Phantom confusedly.
"Continent...? What's a continent? I mean, I've heard Papa talk about them before, but I still don't know what they are..."
She nervously returned her head into her stone, keeping her feelings to herself.
-----------------------------------
Wesley had been stunned by this cheap trick the two had pulled on him, and quickly shook off the confusion. Looking around, he made a path of water and swiftly slid after Mary and Mimi. Eventually, he caught up to them.
"Bad things! They're coming for you guys! Run away from the wateeeeeer!"

Magic Sparkle

Spark and lanturn continued to swim, they could move faster on the water, when they saw the gang they jumped out and blocked they're way.

By surprise the wooper was with them as well, "i wasn't expect him to snap out of it, and the icy wind trick didnt seem to slow him down so much" lanturn thought to himself as he sees the three he standing in front of them.

"Give the poliwarth's treasures back!" Spark yelled, "stealing it will only make you thiefs and outlaws" lanturn added in a little anger, the exit from the rivel wasnt very far from where they are currently.

"I dont want to fight you kids but if its to bring back the treasures and protect my and my son's home then i must" the lanturn gave his warning again.
"There is no escaping this time!, It would be a lose-lose to both of us!" The lanturn added.

Lanturn and spark got ready with a defending position, "just give the treasures back or you will regret! The poliwarths arent the right kind" spark said, his antennas glowed in anger.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary stopped right in front of the two Pokémon who blocked their path. Her timid nature was taking control of her personality, causing her to shrink away from the Lanturn. She let out a squeal, and her wool slowly started to get bigger. “L-L-Leave us alone! W-W-We found t-this treasure, so i-i-i-it is ours!”

Magic Sparkle

"the treasures isnt yours!! Its belong to the poliwarths!" Spark yelled at the mareep, "im afraid you leave me no choices, we will need to protect the treasures in the hard way!" Lanturn said and started to charge up power along with spark.

(Ooc: look like this is some kind of boss battle)

Wesley's cheeks puffed up to how they were before, and grew even bigger. He rained Mud Bombs down on Spark and their father, taking the front line once more. He began puffing his cheeks once more, and turned his head to the others.
"Mimi! Do the thing! The disease thing! Mary, don't use shocky things! It might make them strongeeeer!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary nodded to Wesley, her wool returning back to normal. Instead, she leaped onto the Lanturn, using Tackle on it. Then, she used her long tail to smack it right in the face, making sure the big bulb on the end of her tail would hit it as well.

Magic Sparkle

Spark unleashed icy wind from his antennas, it maybe not a strong attack but it supposed to slow everyone it hits, it also slowed the mud bomb that came toward them.
Lanturn on the other side charged enough power to use surf, he unleashed a big wave of water toward the gang, it also hit spark but because his ability he absorbed a little of the water.

However, it didnt seem like the attacks stopped mareep from tackling lanturn, it didnt deal a lot of damage but it still hurt a bit, "thives like you should be stopped" he said in anger.

"Go focus on the 'mareep' and the weird pikachu, i will get a rematch with that 'wooper'!" Spark said and truned to the wooper with a mad look.

"It might be dangerous but im counting on you son, we will save our home together!" Lanturn replaid and turned to mareep and mimikyu.

Wesley was standing in front of Mimi, so she was protected from the Lanturn's Surf. He jumped into the air and spiked the Mud Bombs toward Lanturn.
"Mary, use your zappy stuff on Chinchou! He's not immune to it if he heals from water!"
He took aim and started crashing down on Lanturn with Headbutt.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She did a swift nod towards Wesley, and her wool puffed up really big. Then, a ThunderShock was sent towards the Chinchou. After that, Mary landed on the ground and jumped up again, and used Cotton Spore on the Lanturn and the Chinchou, and the cotton being sent towards them would lower their speed.

Magic Sparkle

Lanturn let himself get the hit from the mud bomb, but it didnt bother him that much, but when he saw the mareep going to use thundershock on his child he decided to protect him instead of attack.

The lanturn jumped in front of spark and absorbed the electric attack, "you should be more careful son" the lanturn said as he stand in front on the chinchou, "you can do it son, we must protect the treasures from those thives!" Lanturn added.

Spark's antennas start glowing as he unleash icy wind again, trying to lower their speed, "take that!" Spark said as he using that move.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary was quite surprised when the Lanturn absorbed the ThunderShock to protect his child. She noticed the icy winds coming their way, and she quickly mumbled something to herself. A force field-like shield appeared before her, protecting her from the icy winds so she wouldn’t be affected. Mary had in fact, used Protect. But she kept on running towards the Chinchou, soon leaping onto the child. Her Protect disappeared, and Mary quickly used Tackle on the Chinchou, soon smacking right into him.

Magic Sparkle

Lanturn was surprised by how the mareep just jumped over him to hit his child "dont dare hurting my child!" He called out before using surf on the mareep and spark.

Spark rubbed his head after getting hit by the tackle, he quick took the chance and used dazzling gleam, he had forgotten that he know that move.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She smiled a bit at her success in being able to do some damage. Suddenly, two attacks were being sent to her all at once. Mary let out a small squeal as both of the attacks hit her. She landed on the ground, seeming fainted. But, Mary rose to her hooves, not giving up just yet. She then leaped onto the Lanturn, using Tackle on him.

Magic Sparkle

The lanturn let himself get hit, he prefers himself to get hit than his son, "give up!, Thief like you should be in prison" he called out and his antenna start glowing.
The antenna flashed and unleashed a ball of light at the mareep, a confuse ray.

"Dad! Maybe i should help you" spark said right after his dad used his attack.
"Dont worry about me, try to get back the treasure" lanturn said but spark refused.
He used his shock wave to heal the lanturn, and spent his turn.