• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths

"But Mr. Luxio! You haven't told us where to go to find this 'Silver Bandit'!"
Curly was at this point completely exasperated with this, and was thiiiis close to giving up on this guy due to her lack of patience and current understanding of the situation.
"If we want to even catch this guy, we need to know where he went. Otherwise, we can't get your precious treasure back, and then we'll be a failure of an expedition team!"
She now waited patiently for the rest of the details, if there were no more, then she would deem this case 'improbable'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wesley stood up on his legs after doing a double backflip to get up. Guess he has a lot of leg strength in the absence of arms...
"Wheeeere aaaarrre Miiimiii and Tiiiiigeeeer? They should be here by now... Curly would have been ready already... but she went off somewhere without telling me... at least I still have Auroo here! Mary, how long do you think these guys are going to take? A minute? An hour? A day? I can't waaaaiiiit much looongeeer!"
Wesley is most definitely squirming, unable to keep this in much longer, and was shuddering due to anticipation, and not the Ability.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, maybe a few more minutes? If they aren’t here in the next twenty minutes, we are free to go on the adventure without them.” Mary saw Wesley shuddering in anticipation. She sat next to him, making the electricity that was throughout her wool start to warm her and Wesley up. Maybe it will calm him down? It was quiet cold outside, to Mary at least.

Lux nodded and said “Oh I met him in Gentle Slope Cave. Yeah it is not very far from here. After he stole my treasure and money he escaped further into the cave. All I remember is making it to the end of the cave and he attacked and took my stuff forcing me to come back here. I’m sorry about the lack of details if there are any more please just ask me and thank you for taking on my request.”

Tiger hurried over with a bunch of Oran berries. “Sorry guys I had to get a bunch of berries. We are going to the river and a lot of water types are there and I’m weak to them. Hopefully we don’t encounter any suuuper strong water types. That would be really bad for me. But Mary is good for that so yaaay.”

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
As he fell from the cliff he thought, "It was a good run." Then his instincts for survival made him use bite on a branch in the cliff. "GRRR..." Then he snapped out of it. "Whoa, I guess I can dig from here," He thought as he dug to the town with a powerful swimming like motion under the ground.

"Ooookaaaay! We wait for the others... quietly... paaatientlyyy... Mary I'm bor-"
Upon Mary making contact with Wesley, Wesley started laughing uncontrollably, now squirming around as well.
"M-M-Mar-heeheehee! T-that tickles! Hehehehehe! O-Oh, h-hi Tige- HAHAHAHAHA!"
He fell onto his back, still in contact with Mary though, sooo... still laughing uncontrollably. He is veeeery ticklish, note taken.
"I-It t-tickles... s-so much! Hehehehe!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright. Come on, Nia. We have to head to Gentle Slope Cave to find this Silver Bandit guy. Hop on and try to stay on, okay?"
Curly goes into her little curling stone position, and slowly starts to spin. She's ready to go already.
"We've got no time to spare, he'll probably try to run away soon, so let's go! I'm starting to freeze over a bit..."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary jumped back with surprise when Wesley started to laugh uncontrollably. “A-A-Are you okay?” The warmth from her body started to drain away.

———————

Nia nodded to Curly, and hopped onto her. “So, let’s go complete this mission!” She cheered happily.

Lux watched the Venipede and the Alolan Sandshrew leave and after they were gone from sight he started to follow them. He silently remained behind them from a far distance as they made it to the entrance of Gentle Slope Cave.

“H-Hey I want to be tickled too I love to laugh.” She moved over to Mary. “Weeee.” She laughed a little from the electricity from Mary tickled her a little. “T-this is fun hehe.” She started to giggle.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
"I can't see a thing," he thought under the ground. "I guess this is only me being lu-" As he was about to say lucky a bunch of water fell on him. "OWW, WHY DOES WATER HURT?" Then he realized... he was under a pond. "I can't swim why can't I swim? I can dig perfectly fine," He complained as he dug around the pond getting hit by waterfalls of water for every check.

"I'm finally at a town," He stated as he began to pass out from being hit by so many super -effective waterfalls.

"Th-that really tickled Maaarryyy... you know that electricity makes me feel funny... like my whole body is tingling!"
He flips back onto his feet once more, now waddling in place.
"Now we wait for Miiiimiiii... I know she doesn't have arms either, but this is taking a looooong time..."

"Okay, hold on tight... here we go!"
Curly sprayed a small ice path in front of her, then propelled herself forward with her tail with a little push, making them go forward a fair distance, with a small ice path being created as they move. Eventually, they reach Gentle Slope Cave.
"Okay... we're here... I need to stop for a second..."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yeah, only a few more minutes...” Mary sighed, her wool gave off a spark of electricity.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Nia saw Curly make an Ice Path in front of them, and soon they were at Gentle Slope Cave. “Okay, let’s take a quick rest.” She sat down, looking into the darkness of the cave.

Lux saw the two taking a rest and smiled and whispered to himself. “Perfect now all I have to do is just rob them blind. Once they get an officer to investigate I will just slip away unnoticed.” He wrapped his scarf around his face to conceal it and approached the two. “Ok you two give me everything you have. Your money, your treasure, and your food. Empty your treasure bag or else.”

Tiger giggled as the electricity tickled her more. “Hehehe hahaha that feels funny.” She wagged her tail happily.

"You really think we're scared of you? I bet you're that Silver Bandit Mr. Luxio told us about... well you aren't taking anything of ours! Nia, let's put this bad person in their place."
Curly got into her fighting position, forming the move Icicle Crash on her hands, ready to punch some people.
"I've faced a lot scarier things than you, so hit us with all you got, and we'll take you down anyways!"

"Oooookaaaay... time to go! Can't wait anymore! Poliwrath Riiiiveeer!"
He skips off towards the river, ready to enter a dungeon, with or without anyone. It was starting to get late, so they had to jump on it.
"Huuuuurry uuuup!~ I'm leeeaaaaviiiing!~"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
(missed a lot, too much...)

The emolga heard everything about the request and decide to help them if they need.
When they was out of sight He started following them toward Gentle Slope Cave, "i will need to be quiet so they wont notice me, i dont need any reward i just want to help others" he thought to himself as he enters the cave.
He started to run until be saw curly and nia starting to fight, "maybe its the thief i heard the luxio saying" lightning said to himself, he then quickly hide behind a closer big stone.
"I should see where its going on and not act immediately" lightning said to himself, he sightly looked to see what happening as he remain hidden.

The thief then said “Indeed I would be the Silver Bandit. And you are foolish to say you’ve have fought scarier than me despite us meeting for the first time. Besides I hold an element of surprise.” He hurled a blast seed at the two and once they got it, it dealt some damage to both of them. The thief then charged up electricity. “You’re loot will be mine.”

“I’m coming waaaaaiiiiiit for me.” She quickly followed Wesley saying “I can’t wait for this adventure Wesley it’s going to be suuuuuuper fun.”

"Agh! No fair! You're going down!"
Curly jumped toward the Silver Bandit, smashing her Icicle Crashes on them, then jumping back and forming new ones.
"I may be small, but I've taken down Pokemon you never would think I would ever even catch a glance of!"
She hopped in front of Nia, taking a protective stance in front of her.

He chuckles “Well whatever you say. Your icicles did hurt but they are nothing compared to my electric powers. TAKE THIS.” After he charged up he attacked Curly using spark and then took a step back quickly.

Green walked across the town that was bestowed with the name "Lively", Green didnt knew why despite being born here but he always thought that the main reason of this town having that name was the way that they allowed young pokemons to live their life as they wanted, not really caring if their way of living was dangerous or safe. He thought that way everyone would be happy and lively but putting this aside...the little Green, a TREECKO, was walking around the the town for the sole reason to find a powerful squad to suit his needs and finally go on his first adventure! He was really excited despite that this so called "First Adventure" could be his last.

When hit by the Spark attack, Curly shrieked a bit in pain from its force, also destroying the Icicle Crash she had ready. She once more lunged towards the Silver Bandit, and landed on their back. She then started using Iron Head on them repeatedly as she attempted to stay on.
"Leave. My. Friends. ALONE!"
She clung on with an iron grip, still using Iron Head while on top of them.

“H-Hey quit it. Get off me.” The Silver Bandit moved around and dropped to the ground and rolled and the scarf fell off and his face was visible. He continued to try and get Curly off his back. “Get off kid. Let go.” He couldn’t shake her off his back and continued to roll around though Curly couldn’t see his face due to being on top of him.

Name: Phantom
Species: Cubone

Phantom was walking around the Gentle Slope Cave, hearing voices and wanting to investigate. He was training to get in the expedition society after all. He saw an alolan sandshrew on top of some other Pokemon that was rolling around. So, he ran and jumped on him along with the sandshrew, digging the bone he was holding into the ground with one hand, and held on with the other, to try and slow his movements.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“DON’T HURT CURLY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!” Nia quickly gathered up a lot of sunlight, preparing a powerful attack. After a few seconds, she released a huge powerful Solar Beam at the Silver Bandit. I’m glad I learned that move through TM... Nia then scuttled over to the Silver Bandit. The antennas on her rear glowed a bright purple, and she sprang up, and smacked the Silver Bandit, using Poison Tail on him.

-~-~-

Mary quickly ran after Wesley, “Wait for meeeee!” Once she caught up with him, Mary spotted a big bird perched on a tree. “Be quiet Wesley, there is a big bird Pokemon up there.” She whispered to her friend.

"This is what you get for being mean!"
She used Icicle Crash on him.
"And THIS is what you get for trying to rob us!"
She then used Iron Head once more.
"And THIS is what. You. Get. For. Hurting. US!"
With each one of those last syllables was a hit from Fury Cutter, each hit increasing in power.
-----------------------------------
"Big bird? Where? Ooh! Hiiiii big biiiird! Wow, look how big their feathers are! I wanna go up to him and feeeeeel theeem!"
Wesley attempted to jump up onto the tree the bird was perched on, but barely couldn't reach the top.
"Aww... I wanted to plaaaaay with theeeeem..."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia saw how powerful Curly was, and she was amazed. “Wow...” She didn’t recognize the other Pokemon though, It’s another enemy! She quickly used Rollout on the Pokemon who was throwing a bone.

-~-~-

The big Bird looked at the Wooper, “What are little brats like you doing out here?” He flew down, and landed in front of the two little Pokemon. Mary then finally reconized what kind of Pokemon it was, it was an Unfezant. “W-W-We are just going to explore!” She stuttered, feeling intimidated by the Unfezant.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning kept watching the fight from behind the big stone, "they dont seem to be in troubles but if i will keep waiting i will be to late" he murmured and start to made another copy of him.
"Sadly i cant fly here but it wont be a promblem" he said to himself as he thinking on a plan.
He couldn't see how the thief look, he only know that the thief can use spark.
Lightning and his copy came out of their hidden spot and start charging electro ball, after they finish charging they unleashed it on the thief, "need a little help?" The both emolgas said right after they shoot the yellow balls.

Lux growled from all the attacks. “S-stupid... brats... I just... need...” He then roared and sent all three flying. “Honestly if you kids were a bit stronger you might have gotten me. And you.” He turned to the Cubone. “Mind your own business.” He then pounced on the cubone and bit him hard and then let go and moved to the Sandshrew and bite him too then let go. “I’m not getting arrested today. Not ever.” He grabbed his scarf and started to run but saw the electro ball and used charge and was hit by the electro ball and absorbed it. “Thanks buddy you just have me the energy I needed.” He started to run away quickly with the Cubone and Curlys stuff missing.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Get back here you thief!” Nia quickly charged after the Silver Bandit. She used Rollout on him, sending rocks flying towards the Silver Bandit. Nia then jumped on one of the rocks she had thrown, and ran on it. The rocks started to spin faster, Nia was using it to catch up with the Silver Bandit. Once she caught up with him, Nia jumped off the rock and Tackled the Silver Bandit.

"YOU AREN'T GETTING AWAY! AAAGH!"
Curly charged at the now on the ground Silver Bandit using her curling stone form. Upon hitting a small ramp, she popped out of her shell, and slammed down on him with an Icicle Crash.
"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW! EVEN IF YOU GET AWAY, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"
-------------------------
Wesley planted his face in the Unfeazant's feathers, his plan worked. Mission accomplished.
"They're so warm and fluffy! Like a nice soft pillow!"
He then started rubbing his face in the Unfeazant's feathers. This kid is asking to be killed, but he doesn't know.

Tiger saw the Unfezant and unfazed said “Hiya how are you? You look super cool and suuuper big. Are those feathers warm?” She danced around the Unfezant with a joyous expression on her face.

Lux flinched and said “E-even so you have no idea where I’m going.” He moves around and grabbed Nia. “Now what do you have?” He reaches around in her bag and pulled out a little bit of money and an apple. “Well it’s better than nothing.” He are the apple and said “I think now would be the best time to escape. Being a thief you come across a lot of cool TMs and items. Check this out.” He held up a blue orb and with a flash was gone.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia watched Curly use Icicle Crash on the Silver Bandit. She quickly used VenoShock on the Silver Bandit, sending a poisonous liquid towards him. She then saw him steal some of her stuff. “Hey!” And then the Bandit was gone. “How DARE HE!!!???” She was now really angry. The bag held all her TM’s, berries, and water.

-~-~-

The Unfezant looked down at the Wooper who had buried his face in his feathers. He let out a growl. “You asked for this!” He flew up, and used Giga Impact on the Wooper. The Unfezant smiled as he also used Air Slash on it too. “Ha! I, Joey, practically own this forest!”

-~-~-

“Don’t hurt him!” Mary shrieked at the Unfezant, fear pulsed throughout her. She shot a angry but nervous look at Joey, before using ThunderShock on him. Joey fell back from the Super Effective move.

Last edited:
Phantom sighed and slung his bag over his shoulder. "Well, that Luxio could come back any moment..... I guess if I see them again, I'll give their stuff back. I wonder if they even know yet....? "

Magic Sparkle

Lightning was surprised when he saw that he used charge to absorb it, "interesting" he said and then smiled as he see everyone chasing the thief, "but he wont get away from me" the two emolgas said.
Lightning start running as he keep nuzzling himself, each nuzzle of electricity making him faster, when he saw the thief he make 4 more copies with him.
But after he did that the emolgas noticed he vanish, "he still nearby, its a warp orb" he said and headed to curly and the others, "warp orb teleport him somewhere in the cave, but not very far" he said, "however it can be escape orb as well, which mean he can be out of the dungeon" he continued.

Tiger then looked a little nervous but was still peppy as ever and said “Hey um mister big bird can’t we just be friends. Even though you rule the forest you rule over those who live their right. So wouldn’t it be your job to care for them?” She smiled trying to be as friendly as she could.

After Lux disappeared using the orb he was still no where to be found. It seemed like he had gone deeper into the dungeon but no one could truly know for sure except for him.