• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! Team Haisha! (Discussion)

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Daemon's trying to talk to Sheepish at the moment, so i'm waiting on
When you say Saba's land are you referring to the place he currently resides or formerly resided.
I mean the area in which the building is currently at, so where he currently resides, maybe occasional thug-like pokemon come in because they believe the land is theirs when it is not.

Any idea on what missions to give everyone or are you open to suggestions?

I was thinking about using these two examples. If one of you guys want to switch one of these two missions with an idea of your own I could be easily persuaded.

The team will get their badges in the morning from peliper mail service. That seems like a good start for missions. Today can be like an introduction for the characters. Sleep in their new beds for the first time. Get to know everyone there by name. Yadda yadda yadda. All that good stuff.

At some point we will skip to the next morning. The peliper will deliver the badges. A welcome letter from the rescue team association, and all that other good stuff. Also they will have two jobs in the mail. The pokémon will be split in two groups. I wanna wait till everyone has posted atleast once before I time skip to tomorrow morning.

Here's the two jobs I mentioned. If you wanna replace one ,or create a future mission all you have to do is ask.

One team could end up going to the nearby forest to deal with some mankey ,and their leader a primape named Crush. A brute of a pokémon. These guys would be likely harassing travellers and other mon unfortunate enough to cross their path.

The others could be in the city facing alolan meowth ,and their leader alolan Persian named Roxie. A greedy pokemon. These guys would be likely forcing shop owners to pay protection fees.

Helios.

Daemon, being a dark type, but also because of his strong association with ganglike pokemon who are also dark type, but also poison, ground and ghost types, would go for the Alolan Meowth mission, believing he could potentially negotiate with them. His scheming ways might appeal to the Alolan Persian and, as a result, he might find away to negotiate with him if not he'll gladly help the others take it down.

Lucia will probably go with the Mankey mission, once she arrives at Haisha's hideout.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I’d probably have Kuze take on the Manley mission, because also being part of a gang, he tends to know how to deal with Pokemon causing trouble. Though his methods won’t be the most honourable.

I went ahead and made the teams. Mostly based on which teams would have the advantage against their opponents.

One team could end up going to the nearby forest to deal with some mankey ,and their leader a primape named Crush. A brute of a pokémon. These guys would be likely harassing travellers and other mon unfortunate enough to cross their path.

Clad, Louis, Kuze, Faust, Elliot ,and Lucia.

I put Clad ,and Faust on this team cause they ghosties which means immune to fighting. Also Faust is probably immune to everything Mankey can throw at them. Unless Primape knows throat chop or sucker punch. He likely will. I put Louis, Kuze ,and Lucia on this team cause they asked, elliot on this team cause brain vs brawn.

The others could be in the city facing alolan meowth ,and their leader alolan Persian named Roxie. A greedy pokemon. These guys would be likely forcing shop owners to pay protection fees.

Saba, Ayla, Fang, Yamato,Sheepish ,and Daemon

I put Fang and Yamato on this mission cause the idea of a couple puppies going bat shhh crazy attacing cats is hilarious. I put Saba on this team cause... cause this ghostie has dark type resistance. Daemon goes on the opposite team of Lucia. I put Ayla and Sheepish on the same team cause their similar personalities. Plus they both electric types which means the opponents are gonna get hit with that rooooolling thuuuuunder!!!...

I’d probably have Kuze take on the Manley mission.

I'll be sure to put him on the manliest mission there is.

Though his methods won’t be the most honourable.

The Mankeys won't fight honorably either.

Helios.

I went ahead and made the teams. Mostly based on which teams would have the advantage against their opponents.

Clad, Louis, Kuze, Faust, Elliot ,and Lucia.

I put Clad ,and Faust on this team cause they ghosties which means immune to fighting. Also Faust is probably immune to everything Mankey can throw at them. Unless Primape knows throat chop or sucker punch. He likely will. I put Louis, Kuze ,and Lucia on this team cause they asked, elliot on this team cause brain vs brawn.

Saba, Ayla, Fang, Yamato,Sheepish ,and Daemon

I put Fang and Yamato on this mission cause the idea of a couple puppies going bat shhh crazy attacing cats is hilarious. I put Saba on this team cause... cause this ghostie has dark type resistance. Daemon goes on the opposite team of Lucia. I put Ayla and Sheepish on the same team cause their similar personalities. Plus they both electric types which means the opponents are gonna get hit with that rooooolling thuuuuunder!!!...

I'll be sure to put him on the manliest mission there is.

The Mankeys won't fight honorably either.
Those teams are pretty nicely balanced! Also that cat thing sounds pretty amusing!

Considering Louis used to be a bandit chief's son, will he be recognized by a bandit or two? I'm not trying to say that his former gang is an extremely notorious one, but I was thinking that his father, the leader (A Perrserker in case no one knew/read Louis' bio) would be known by several of the underworld kinds of people.

Helios.

Considering Louis used to be a bandit chief's son, will he be recognized by a bandit or two? I'm not trying to say that his former gang is an extremely notorious one, but I was thinking that his father, the leader (A Perrserker in case no one knew/read Louis' bio) would be known by several of the underworld kinds of people.
Prehaps he knows the Alolan Persian who leads the second group of bad guys. Same evolution line.

Its possible he might recognise Daemon or that Daemon flirted around with the same sort of circles, if not Tux, as they mingled with various different types of gangs, especially Tux in the city.

I doubt that. Perrserker's gang don't often keep tabs on other people unless they plan to rob them clean of all valuables or live somewhere with the same mountains as his gang.

P.S. Can't think of a name for Louis' father and I also plan for Louis to run in to that Bisharp again; the one who beat him in combat and broke his tooth only to gift him with a golden replacement.

Helios.

The Organisation might have had spies giving eyes into other groups across the world. That whole desert area was filled with gangs until they banded under one banner.

Helios.

Do you want Alolan Persian to recognize Daemon?
Where does this Alolan Persian and his gang come from?

Also, I just noticed in Red Gallade's Louis backstory, he was knocked out by a rival gang leader Bisharp. He seems to imply that the Bisharp was not from the mountains, so where would that be?

Where does this Alolan Persian and his gang come from?

Also, I just noticed in Red Gallade's Louis backstory, he was knocked out by a rival gang leader Bisharp. He seems to imply that the Bisharp was not from the mountains, so where would that be?
Alolan Persian gang are like loan sharks of sorts. With a touch of mafia.

I don't know, but I don't plan to have him shown anytime soon, perhaps the Psychic duo could've been hired by the Bisharp to steal something important sometime later in the RP.

Helios.

Alolan Persian gang are like loan sharks of sorts. With a touch of mafia.
What part of the world would they be from?
I don't know, but I don't plan to have him shown anytime soon, perhaps the Psychic duo could've been hired by the Bisharp to steal something important sometime later in the RP.
The reason I ask is because coincidently and rather accidently, a made a big Bisharp mob boss part of Tux's backstory too through one of my posts. In it, a Bisharp kills one of her parents.
I assume the one in your post is not 'from the mountains'.

If you're implying that my Bisharp who took one of Mawile's teeth and replaced it and caused him to get banished is the same as the one who killed one of your char's parents, then the answer is...

...not likely.

Helios.

I'm debating on whether or not it should be in the same town or a neighboring one. Thoughts?
The same town as the Haisha hideout or the other mission's Primeape? I myself can imagine the Alolan Persian running his own town with side shops and trade merchants and stuff.

It wouldn't be a big town if it did because these are still the first enemies they are facing. Either way neighboring town sounds like a good option because it means both parties get to travel to different places outside their base town.

I don't think so? I'm assuming your planning on having Lucia eavesdrop or something? I don't know... I suppose it could be possible ,but it would be difficult. You'd look suspicious if someone looked outside the window ,and saw you peeping around. The voices inside the house would be slight muffled I think? From the perspective of the outsider looking in.

Helios.

I don't think so? I'm assuming your planning on having Lucia eavesdrop or something? I don't know... I suppose it could be possible ,but it would be difficult. You'd look suspicious if someone looked outside the window ,and saw you peeping around. The voices inside the house would be slight muffled I think? From the perspective of the outsider looking in.
Okay I was just wondering since we’re standing outside and the door presumably keeps getting flung open letting noise in.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
This is probably a stupid question, but are the Pokemon waiting in a queue to put their names down? Or are they just going up and doing it?

The only characters who haven't arrived at the guild hall are Lucia ,and Ayla.

I know @RisingGarchomps is introducing Daemon first ,and will introduce Lucia afterwards

What about Ayla @Alternate_Mystery? I hope this doesn't sound like I'm rushing. Take your time. I'm just checking to see if your still with this RP.

Edit:
Saba will make the mission announcements after the time skip. Your free to pick a room. I don't exactly have a map layout of what the rooms would look like so I'll let you interpret where exactly your room is upstairs. After everyone has arrived at the guild I'll time skip after they arrive if everyone is okay with that.

Last edited:

Helios.

I'm still waiting for a direct reply to what Daemon has said, first from @BegalBitez , who was controlling Sheepish, but also from Saba. BegalBitez hasn't posted in a while so I've moved on to moving towards the front of the queue. I can't quite tell who's doing what.