• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! Team Haisha! (Discussion)

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
That's what I was meaning to ask earlier. Skipping the primape mission to go ahead and get the medicine. What are your thoughts on doing that?
Really it's up to you. The herb mission could serve as a good boss mission to unite the two groups on the separate missions and get them back together.

Helios.

If the two groups unite as one group for the herb mission were gonna need a handful more than 1 shiinotic to give team haisha a decent challenge.
I'm thinking a LARGE (more like MASSIVE) group of Morelul guarding it, several Bulbasaur and bulky Ivysaur guards, MANY Paras and some Parasect who have the move sleep powder to put the team asleep, and several other grass type poison type and bug types. Shiinotic himself with his large mushroom head can be very defensive and as a result could be much larger than most Shinnotic, providing a great bulk for the boss pokemon. In addition, the woods will serve as a puzzle, a maze. The team wont know the herb is a mushroom, so will go around picking wild leaves. This will end up with wild pokemon attacking them such as Oddish, Sewaddle, Tangela and Leafeon. There will be a field of sleepiness in which entering pokemon gradually get sleepier and eventually fall asleep, the energies of which are guarded by psychic types like Munna and Drowzee.

I'm thinking a LARGE (more like MASSIVE) group of Morelul guarding it, several Bulbasaur and bulky Ivysaur guards, MANY Paras and some Parasect who have the move sleep powder to put the team asleep, and several other grass type poison type and bug types. Shiinotic himself with his large mushroom head can be very defensive and as a result could be much larger than most Shinnotic, providing a great bulk for the boss pokemon. In addition, the woods will serve as a puzzle, a maze. The team wont know the herb is a mushroom, so will go around picking wild leaves. This will end up with wild pokemon attacking them such as Oddish, Sewaddle, Tangela and Leafeon. There will be a field of sleepiness in which entering pokemon gradually get sleepier and eventually fall asleep, the energies of which are guarded by psychic types like Munna and Drowzee.

Alright. So one the two teams from earlier will remain the same. One team will face Primape ,and the other will face Alolan Persian. Afterwards both teams get together ,and head to the forest to get the medicine. No doubt it should be in the heart of the forest.

if we look at the locations from a map perspective; The road mankey and primape normally attack will go ahead and be south east of Honbu Town. Rinjin City will be north east of Honbu Town. The forest... I guess I'll let you come up with a name for that since that's your mission. Name it whatever you want.
(本部/Honbu/headquarters)

I'm going to need to edit my last post so that there are two letters instead of one.

Helios.

I'm thinking the woods could be a part of Daemon and Galen's woods but a completely different subarea i.e. a closer area to Haisha's hideout that's not so far away, just filled with different Pokémon. And yes I'm trying to think of a Japanese namethat will fit the aesthetic of your other locations. Unfortunately, the best name, 'Slumbering Weald'', was taken by Sword and Shield.

You don't have to make a japanese name, Slumbering Weald sounds pretty cool.

For the Primape mission that one will take place on a long road. The mankey will initially try to harass the group ,and will become very hostile after the party refuses to pay. The mankey will no doubt use all sorts of dirty underhanded tactics to try stop them. The mankey and primape aren't entirely stupid. They aren't gonna try fight you all at once. They are gonna try wear you down by making you come to them. Some mankey will try sneak up on you or ambush you or jump from trees. Maybe even use gorilla warfare/hit and run tactics. You'll eventually come to a large hillside where the road curves upwards. Before you reach this area you will have fought all sorts of mankey first. Once you reach this point the leader will be at the top and furious He might even throw one or two mankey at you in anger.

I didn't mention the arrest of the alolan persian in the RP post but she will be arrested too. probably.

Helios.

I plan for the Shiinotic to be a criminal leader like the Alolan Persian. He/she had hired goons from the Organisation to help them, visible in the dark type Pokemon like Zorua who will be helping, but also psychic type Pokemon like the drowzee and munna. A Hypno and a Musharna will represent the Organisation as aides. With the Organisation disbanded these Pokemon will be thinking of leaving but will be pushed down on to do so with the exposure of this cartel.

Hey guys. I hope this RP isn't dead. If you guys want you can either eat breakfast or head down to your missions. No rush in posting. I'll try drop a post tomorrow.