• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Ax listened to Violet. "Maybe it's momentary... The Potion I've just gave him is the most effective that I know. If it doesn't work... I just don't know what to do..." Said Ax with a sad face. Then he heard Targa crying. He turned and hugged her. "Ssshhh... What is done is done, honey. Sometimes we all get mad. You just can't punch yourself now. It's a nonsense."

"That's it. I think i might as well kill myself." Twiggy said, turning around. He was feeling better by the second. He was able to run. He walked out the cave so he could get a running start. He was going to ram his weak self into the wall.

"Violet!" Ax shouted. He noticed that Twiggy was going out of the cave. "Hey! Twiggy! Come back! It's getting late". But the Turtwig didn't heard him. "Hey! It can be dangerous!" Ax was going to start running after him, but Targa hugged him and started going after him. "Hey! Just... Just be careful, both of you!." Ax thought that it would be a good idea taking care of the cave with Violet. "You must be more comprehensive!" Shouted Ax to Violet. "if we are here all together is just for understanding each one of us, trying to be better Pokemon, braver Pokemon, stronger Pokemon!" Then, he returned at the entrance of the cave. I should have gone too... Then, Ax looked to Violet again. "Tired, eh? I suppose that arguing is not important right now. Well... Just choose a place. And don't disturb Tyrogue, it's very weakened too." Ax lay in the same place that the night before, but he looked at the entrance of the cave, until he got drowsy, thinking about Targa and Twiggy and finally, started to sleep.
(OOC: Sorry guys, but I have to go now; see you tomorrow)

Twiggy rammed himself into a large rock. "I can't deal with this..." He muttered. He rammed himself into the rock again. then he thought that this WAS better than his old trainer.

Violet caught twiggy and said,"We're going to go back to the cave and get some rest."So Twiggy and Violet went back to the cave.

Last edited:
Twiggy wriggled free of Violet. He stumbled into a bush. It just happens to be the entrance to E.Z.'s Lair. Twiggy fell on the ground. "Not this again..." Twiggy muttered. "Hm. Looks like Mercy didn't need to catch you after all" E.Z. said. "Now. Cooporate with me. I need you. And you die if you try to do anything funny." E.Z. Started to charge up an attack at Twiggy.

"Oh, hello, little Turtwig... Just when we need you..." Nenjja picked up Twiggy by the sprout, causing visible pain to the little Pokemon. "He's not going anywhere, Mr. E. Isn't that right, little Turtwig?" She held her hand in a position to Poison Jab Twiggy in case he tried anything.

Violet ran after twiggy and stumbled into the bush she saw E.Z. "Who are you?" She asked she than noticed that turtwig was gettting attacked she than attacked E.Z. and stopped him from hurting Twiggy.She jumped in the air and forced down her legs to E.Z.'s head."Take a piece of that!"She said.Than she noticed the sazzle.

Last edited:
Minions came and locked Violet in a cage. "Now. Little Turtwig. You WILL help us. Nenjja, take the Turtwig to the investigation room. Mercy, stay here and watch after the Torracat." E.Z. said as he walked towards the Investigation room.

Violet managed to kick Mercy but she was Weakened from the aqua jet but she stood up and managed again to kick Mercy in the stomach.She wanted to attack E.Z. more than anything.Violet was banging her head against the bars.

((OOC: Violet's in a cage...))
E.Z. sat in a chair, waiting for Nenjja and the Turtwig. He smirked. Twiggy didn't move a muscle. He was too scared. He closed his eyes and waited to be put down.

"Ugh, what's with this guy and chairs?!" Luxio said to the other Pokemon. "Go Ralts!" Cale said. Ralts got ready to battle. "Ralts!" He said. Cale told him to use disarming voice. He fired it at the minions. He was hoping to do some great damage on the minions, and defeat the strange force of Pokemon.

"Alright, Mr. E. You're coming with me, little Turtwig." Nenjja yanked him by his sprout. She dropped him in the chair hard. "Would you like something, Mr. E?" She said, sitting on E.Z.'s arm of his chair, spreading her legs across E.Z's lap.

"So. You need to Bring your friends here. Do or Die. Your choice." E.Z. Said. Twiggy shook. "D-D-Do?" Twiggy said quietly. "Good." E.Z. said. He smirked.

Cale got and idea. "Ralts, teleport to Turtwig, grab him, and teleport back here!" Cale said. Ralts did as he was told. He got fired up with the battle. "Ralts Ralts!" He yelled.

Nenjja saw a Ralts teleport in, and she used Dark Pulse, slamming it out of the way. "Excuse me, Mr. E." She said, politely, running her hand across E.Z.'s face. She walked out into the large area, seeing a trainer. "Come on, minions, let's teach this chump a lesson!" She called to the minions.

Luxio's short temper activated after Ralts couldn't get the hit. "OH YOU LITTTLE!!!!!" She roared, she used a new move. Electric terrain, Electric attacks were stronger. Cale knew that move and got an idea. "Ralts use charge beam, Luxio use thunder bolt!" Cale said, the two fired directly at Empoleon and Salazzle. Ralts was detirmened to win.

A Psychic type minion Used psychic on Twiggy. He was forced to move in front of both moves. "Wouldn't want to hurt your friend more, would you?" E.Z. asked. He smirked.

Cale looked at Growlithe and pointed down to the ground. Growlithe secretly used dig. And suprise attacked Salazzle. "Glad Growlithe knows a super affective move against poison and fire types!" Cale said. He sent out Sneasel to deal with minions. Noibat used her super sonic hearing to guide herself to Cale.

Cale smiled. Noibat was having trouble finding the underground area. Suddenly, Ralts started to evolve. "Kirlia!" It said. "Kirlia, the emotion Pokemon" Cale's pokedex stated. Cale went to help Turtwig. He picked it up, and held on to Kirlia. Kirlia teleported them out of the underground. Noibat had just arrived "Noibat!" She said.

Cale used a revive on Turtwig. After that, he used a full restore. He was hoping it was okay. "Don't worry Turtwig you will be healed back in no time!" Cale said still trying to heal his stem. "Man I never knew how fragile Turtwig was" Cale thought.

Ax stayed sleeping in the cave. When he got up, he saw no other Pokemon, except for the Tyrogue. "Eh...? Where are the others...? I supposed that they would have come here" Ax examined again the cave, but Twiggy, Targa or Violet were not in there. Then, he started to cry a little... "Where is Twiggy? And Violet?... AND WHERE IS TARGA?!" He was worried. "I shouldn't have left them yesterday...". He wiped his tears, took two berries from the mound he had behind a rock, ate them, and went out of the cave. "TARGA?! TWIGGY?! VIOLET?!". He started to shout, and then, running into the forest.

Tiberius woke up some minutes later. He took one of the berries he had below is nest, and ate it. "Well... What am I going to do today... Oh, yeah, I need somebody that can cultivate some of my Wacan Berries". Then, he was interrupted. Another Pokemon was shouting, going into the lake. It was an Axew. It was almost clear that he was looking for someone. "Hey there, partner"- Tiberius said from the top of the tree- "New in the forest, eh?". Ax was ignoring him; he didn't have time for that. "You seem to be in a hurry. Lost someone? You know that Flying types can be very useful in these moments, don't ya?". The Axew started to look at him. "Yeah... A Turtwig and a Torra..." Then, Ax thought about it better. "Forget about that, a Gible, called Targa, she has a scar in the arm and..." Tiberius interrupted him. "Hehehe, enough." Then, he took a Wacan Berry and threw it to Ax. "You know that the service is not free". Tiberius was not of the kind of Pokemon that did such things, but he had an imperative need of having more Wacan berries. "You know that birds are pretty bad cultivating things, and I need someone that can do that". Then, Tiberius started to fly across the forest and shouted. "I'll bring the Gible safe and sound. So... You better do your part of the deal. You wouldn't want her to get hurt". Tiberius was joking, he couldn't do that to any other Pokemon in a hurry, but he wanted to make sure that the Axew fulfilled his task. Ax had no time to answer. He looked at the berry. Not like if I was a Grass Type... But better this than nothing.

"Well." Said Violet,she tried many things to breakout, it had felt like twenty-four hours already.(because it was.)She was very weakened.She looked at Mercy with a smirk.

Targa had started biting on the bars and yelled nasty things at Mercy. "LET US OUT YOU LITTLE CRAB MAN! LET ME OUT SO I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON!" She yelled and yelled very loudly at the Corphish, but it was not working.

Ax headed to the cave again. he chose to plant the berry that Tiberius gave him before. "Maybe in front of the cave... If I seed it there, I can take care of it". As he said, he made a small hole in the ground and put the berry there. Then, he covered it with some dirt. He entered the cave, took one rock with water, and watered it. "Now it's just a matter of time..."
Tiberius was exploring the forest, flying high. Then, he passed next to a cave. He started hearing some shouts. He landed in a branch, next to the entrance. Tiberius was horrified. He knew that cave. he stood in the branch, trying to hide between the leaves of the tree. it was an option, but Tiberius denied to think the worst. "It looks like E.Z has some new... Guests". He said quietly, meanwhile he started to spy the entrance, waiting to hear more, expecting that the Pokemon that the Axew were looking for weren't inside.

"Yeah, they put me in here not too long ago. I just hope someone hears us." Targa said, then kept yelling. Eventually she saw a Rufflet outside. "HEY! YEAH, YOU! HAVE YOU SEEN AN AXEW? If so, tell him Targa is fine, other than this cage of course."

Tiberius saw it. "Hey! Be quiet! Do not reveal my position!" He shouted angrily. He didn't thought about it a lot, because he ended revealing even more his position. He put over his beak the bandana he wore, and started to fly as fast as he could before some of the minions of E.Z could catch him too.Yup, it was a Gible. Yeah, obviously it's the Gible that he is looking for. When some of the zubats went out the cave, Tiberius was far away of it. He headed his way again to his nest.
Ax was waiting in the lake again. Then, Tiberius appeared. He landed on his nest. Ax saw it. Then, Tiberius started to talk. "First of all, you are going to take care of cultivating my berries, don't you?". Ax answered. "Yeah, but you don't fulfill your part of the deal. Where is she?" Tiberius started to fly and landed on the ground. "Yeah, about that... She is fine, but it's in a cage, in a very dangerous place. It's in E.Z's cave." Ax was paralyzed. "Are you OK?" Asked Tiberius. Ax started to cry. This can't be happening. "I am sorry... Ehm..." Continued Tiberius. "Ax..." He could say between his sobs. "Oh, my name is Tiberius" Continued, trying to consoling him. Some minutes passed, and Ax was more calm. "Better? Well, let me talk about this place. It is very dangerous. E.Z. is a bully from here. He has a lot of minions, for not mentioning his... Salazzle, i just don't know exactly the relationship they have. Listen, I know another two Pokemon... One is a Deino, one is Tyrunt. I can talk to them. It's very dangerous, we can't save her alone. Stay here, please". Then, Tiberius started to fly again. Several minutes later, he reached the cave. "Hello? Guys? Remember me? It's Tiberius" Said happily.
Ax stood there, looking into the lake. Hmm... Targa? Why?... I... I just can't wait here... I'll have to trust the human, and maybe Oka and Akuma... Maybe even Senshi... If we stay together, we can defeat him. Ax got up, he cleared his tears again, and went directly to the tent of the human.

Mercy laughed at the futile attempts at escaping. And the threats. "Alrighty then. Let me just grab my key and let you nice folks on out of there." He said lazily. "Right after I learn to fly."

Corey was out in the woods practicing with his Sudowoodo, Turtwig, and Warotrtle, getting ready for his next show in the nearest town.

"Sudowoodo use Rock Pound! Turtwig use Razor Leaf! And Wartortle use Water Gun! Combine the three attacks!" Corey commanded his Pokemon.

"Sudoo!"
"Turtwiigg!"
"Wartortlllle!"

The Pokemon all did their attacks in the air and it made one big explosion that shook the ground!

Ax was going to Cale's tent when he just heard an explosion. What the...? Just keep on finding that tent. Targa may be in danger... But... Ax decided to go to find whatever caused that explosion. He climb into a tree and started to go from tree to tree to the place where the explosion came from. Then, he found a trainer with his Pokemon. He stared to them in the tree, hidden between the leaves, without making a noise. Another trainer? And I thought that this forest was peaceful and calm...