• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Corey had a huge smile on his face, giving his Pokemon lots of Pokepuffs.

"Good job guys! That was amazing!" Corey praised his Pokemon.

"Waarrrtttooorrrtttllleee!"

Corey turned to Wartortle, who was jumping around in circles.

"What is it boy?" Corey asked Wartortle, Corey was concerned.

Wartortle was jumping and staring at the trees

Targa and Violet were floated to above ground by a psychic minion. Twiggy woke up and heard something. he rushed off. he saw a trainer. one of his pokemon was a Turtwig. "Another Turtwig?" Twiggy whispered. He stepped on a stick. he attracted attention.

Ax stared at them. he noticed the Wartortle looking to the treetops. Oh Arceus, please. I have so many things to do right now... I don't have time to fight against a human now. I must save Targa. He stood there, quietly, hoping that the trainer could not see him.

Cale was excited, he finally finished his tree fort. "Amazing job guys!" Cale called to all of his Pokemon. "Lets go for a celebration dinner!" Cale said. They went to the dining room on the second floor. They sat down and started to eat. Cale hasn't cooked a meal in a long time, so he was expecting everyone else to think it was bad. Bud then an explosion went off. "Oh great, what is it this time!" Cale said. He and Growlithe started heading towards the loud noise. Once he got there, he saw a trainer and it's Pokemon. "Is that.....Corey?!?!" Cale yelled to the trainer.

Targa was jolted awake, and blurted out, "What? Oh, alright." She got up, streched, then blasted the Psychic Minion with Dragon Rage. She yawned, then asked, "Was that good?" She yawned again, and looked around. "Are we out of the hole?" Targa asked.

Targa fell onto the ground above, and was struck by the Dark Pulse. "OW!!" She yelled, as the energy slammed her in the side. She got up and retaliated by charging at the minion with Take Down. The minion was struck by the charge, and was knocked by the force of the attack.

Tyler heard a loud noise. "Pfft, they think that was loud!" Tyler said. "It was pretty loud!" Ally said. Tyler looked at Ally. He looked back to the forest and let out a huge roar. "Now that, was loud!" Tyler said. "Yeah, any louder than that my ears would bleed!" Ally said to him. Ally and Tyler went searching for food.

Ax saw the two humans. Well then, now I have to wait. Ax thought of moving slowly away, but with the Wartortle looking to the tree, it could be more dangerous. If he moved, some leaves might fall and reveal his position. He just decided to wait, although he needed to talk to Cale too.
Tiberius got scared by this explosion. He started to fly and hid in a near tree. What has just happened? An explosion? A Geodude using self-destruct? If so... It's a kamikaze. Or it can be worse. One of those humans exploding something here? Some of them just trying to disturb us again.... Tiberius stood there, wearing his bandana, just in case he had to fight too. He was scared; he didn't expected that explosion, and he thought that he may be in danger.

Violet thought she defeated the minion,"Did I actually win?"She thought.She tried to look at it but the minion was out of site.

Last edited:
Targa wiped some sweat off her brow. "I think we won. We better get going." She gestured for Violet to follow her, and they walked around the forest, until they reached a point in the forest where they had heard a loud noise. She then saw Ax. "AX!" She ran to him, and hugged him tightly, not letting go.

Violet ran over she looked over......she saw a trainer that looked like she had....she looked at the new trainer and said,"Do I know you?".(And I'm not talking about Cale.)Violet recognized the way the new trainer looked she just looked SO for milyer.

Ax couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Targa!". He couldn't think she was safe, and there with him. Ax had no time to say nothing when Targa hugged him. Ax hugged her too. "Oh Targa!" he said, almost crying a little. "What... What happened? Are you OK? Next time I promise that I won't leave you go alone. You must have a terrible experience." Ax started to talk and talk. He was happy. His love was with him again. "You should be tired. Do you want to go to the cave and... Sleep together?" He added.

She didn't let go of Ax. For a while, she said nothing. Then she turned back to her regular self. "I'm fine, Ax, just a little scratch. Yes... That would be good..." She kissed him, this time on the lips. After that, she started walking back to the cave, her love in tow.

They headed back to the cave with Violet disguised than ever.She still was thinking about that trainer she had saw.Violet had picked some berries on the the way too.Violet ate her berries when they got back to the cave,It's been I a long while since I got A break.Violet said in her head.Then again Violet thought about that trainer she saw,Maybe Ax would know!She thought,"Ax!who was that trainer near you?"She asked to Ax.

Last edited:
Corey turned to look in the direction from where he heard his name, he looked over to see his old friend, Cale.

"Cale! Is that really you?" Corey waved and smiled.

Cale fixed his glasses. "You bet, long time no see!" He said as he ran up to him. "Growlithe!" Growlithe called to him. "That was some noise you made!" He said. Then Cale heard another roar. "Golly!" He said. Cale thought long and hard about the noise. "No I can't be....Pyroar?" Cale said in his head. He got the thought out of his brain. He looked at Corey's Pokemon. "I heard you are entering the Sinnoh league once your Pokemon are strong enough, is that right?"

Corey put his hand on Cale shoulder friendly.

"Yes I am entering the Sinnoh league once I'm strong enough, and so are my Pokemon."

Corey gestured to his Pokemon, who were sitting and staring at the newcomer.

"That bang was me practicing with them, my best Pokemon ever"

Corey picked up his Turtwig and petted him.

Twiggy observed how Cale knew this trainer. He walked a little closer. "Another Turtwig..." Twiggy whispered. Twiggy stepped on a stick. It made a loud sound as it snapped.

Violet was laying on the hard cave floor,she still had her berries with her,and she didn't know what Targa and Ax where doing.So she just layed there.

Twiggy noticed the trainer noticed him. He was ready to battle. Cale was the only nice trainer he knew. He knew this one would try to catch him. He looked at the other Turtwig.

Cale looked behind him. "Oh, hey Turtwig!" Cale said to him. He pet the Turtwig and gave it a berry. "This Turtwig lives in the forest, I've helped it sometimes" Cale said. "Hey Corey want to head to my tree fort?" Cale asked.

Corey slowly put his Turtwig down, looking at the other Turtwig the whole time, when Corey got down he stayed down, and pulled out a pokepuff.

"Come here boy" Corey said to the other Turtwig.

When Violet was done with her berries she went out to the waterfall and took a quick swim before bed,she went back the cave,layed down and looked at the roof of the cave.

She was happy were she ended up in.
(OCC:BYE BYE)

Last edited:
Twiggy cringed when he saw the Pokepuff. He started to shake. He remembered when Rykou's Crabrawler had given him a poisened Pokepuff, just for fun. And Rykou still made him battle! Twiggy started to shake more violently.

Corey looked confused, and pulled the pokepuff back, and stood up.

"Well, it was nice to see you again Cale, but I'll be on my way, goodbye" Corey grabbed his knife out of a tree, and ran away.

Cale looked at Corey. "He gets freaked out by new people easily, he had a rough life" Cale told him. He tried to calm him down by hugging and petting him. He's not going to hurt you I promise!" Cale said to him. Cale Looked up and saw Corey run away. "B-bye!" He called to him. Cale wondered why he left so quickly.

Twiggy shook Cale's hand off. Twiggy backed up. He decided that he should try the pokepuff. he inched forward. Then he saw the other trainer run off. He felt something on his head. His sprout grew! it looked bigger, and had some bark growing around it.

"Wow look at you!" Cale said to Turtwig. Cale started to walk to his tree. "Wanna come with?" Cale said as he inched away. Cale thought Grovyle and Turtwig would make good friends. He put his hand out towards him.

Corey locked his door and flopped in his bed, angry.

"Those little rats will get it next time we cross paths" Corey said to himself, then fell asleep.

(OCC: I gtg bye)

Ax was sleeping with Targa, happily. They were happy, cuddling each other, but then, he thought about the Rufflet. Oh, I should say him that Targa is safe. there's no need to fight against E.Z So he woke up, slowly, trying not to wake up Targa. He went out of the cave and headed to the lake.
Tiberius felt asleep in the branch he was. He moved a little and he felt out. "What the....?" He shouted; then, he stood again and examined the environment. Where was I... Oh, yeah, I suppose that I should come back to my nest. And so he did, he started to fly to the lake, and several minutes later, he reached his nest. He started to fall asleep again when he heard Ax. "Hey! Tiberius! Are you in there?" Tiberius looked to the floor. It was dark, but he could (more or less) identify him. "What are you doing here?" Tiberius replied with a hesitant tone "Can't you see it's late in night?". Ax didn't worried about it. "It was just to tell you that Targa is safe; he has come back again". Tiberius replied with a "That's good"; then, he yawned. Both stayed in silence some minutes. "So... I'm heading to my cave now; it was just to tell you that she was safe and that it won't be necessary to save her". Tiberius didn't answer. He was sleeping. And so Ax went again into his cave. I should give her something... Just as a sign of my love to her. I'll ask Senshi where I could find something tomorrow. But it was not a problem now; he just wanted to spend his time with Targa; he approached her and lay again, cuddling Targa with love. He gave her a kiss and started to sleep again.

"Good night, Ax." Targa said, before cuddling with Ax. For the first time in a long time, she felt nothing but happiness. She dreamed of evolving into a beautiful Gabite, and cuddling with a Fraxure, no doubt Ax.

Violet woke up early the next morning,she went outside to smell the fresh air.She also tried to find something to eat.She found some berries and decided to eat them smashed,How will I wake Targa and Ax up?Well,I'll just let them wake up on there own.She thought.

Ax and Targa slept together happily in their cave. Ax was the first one to wake up. He stood, gave Targa a kiss and slowly whispered. "Keep sleeping, honey. I'll go for some berries to have breakfast" . Ax took one of those rocks with some water and went outside of the cave. He saw there Violet. "Oh, hi Violet, how is it going?" He said while he watered his personal crop of berries, the one that Tiberius asked him to take care of.

"Oh,I didn't see you there Ax!"Said Violet,"And I think it's good."She picked more berries and put them in a small bark thing that was shaped like a bowl.She put the bark bowl down and asked Ax if Targa was up.