• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Well, not for the moment. I suppose that it was a very tiring experience", Ax continued, while he finished of watering the plant. He entered the cave and go out again, this time with some more rocks of those that Ax used just to contain liquids. "I'm going to the lake to fill these ones up again, and maybe recollecting some more berries for Targa and for me for breakfast. Are you coming? Maybe you can tell me what happened to you, Targa and Twiggy."

"Well."Said Violet"I don't want to say we were exactly being prisoned but we met this weird empoleon named E.Z. and for some odd reason they needed Twiggy, and then me and Targa had to fight one of his minions and now we're here."She said finishing the story,eating her breakfast.

"Oh, I see..." Ax continued. "But... Why would he need Twiggy? Mmm... I hope I can see again Twiggy again. I guess that he had a very bad time. I wish he is OK too. Do you know if he is still... with him? He is a very good Pokemon. Well... Maybe he is a little coward and all of that, but we all have some defects after all." Ax continued, while he was still holding those rocks. "I just hope that he is fine too."

"I don't know."Said Violet,"Maybe he's with Cale!"She said finishing her breakfast,and she headed back to the cave."Coming?"She said to Ax.(OCC:brb!)

"Well, we can go to check if you want, but first I want to leave a small surprise for Targa. I want to make a breakfast for her. I will need some berries, especially oran Berries, some water and... Well... Nothing more" Ax said. He was still thinking in giving Targa a present, but this may be not the right moment to start looking for one. "Will you help me?"

Corey woke up to his Sudowoodo banging his head on the wall, repeatedly.

"Sudo...Sudo...Sudo...Sudo..."

Corey sighed, and got up to see what was wrong with him.

"What's wrong boy?" Corey asked him.

Ax went to the lake. Tiberius, from his net, could see him. He decided not to disturb him; he seemed to be busy and Tiberius felt like doing nothing all day. He took one of the berries he had under his nest and said: "Eeyup, one of those lazy days". Then he just lay in his nest and decided to sleep again.
Ax, filled again the rocks with water and went again to his cave again. He entered, without making too much noise and went to the entrance again. "Well, let's see what we find today". He explored the territory too. Ax travelled a lot, and he surely know how to orientate himself. He also made several friends that told him some advices in exploring. He saw several berries. "Look, a bunch of Oran berries, just what I needed". He collected them and continued his journey. He didn't want to explore too much neither, because Targa could just woke up at any moment. He came back to the cave again and smashed them, pouring the liquid in one of the rocks they used as glasses. "I have the Oran Juice; now something for eating". He checked the supplies they had at the moment. They had a few berries. "Well, I guess that I have to go and find something to eat." He explored the surroundings of the cave. He found two apples, one Kee Berry and a Rawst Berry. Then he saw some seeds in the ground. He knew that some of them were bad, but others could be a good snack too. He ate one just to see if they were edible. Then, everything went darker. "Oh, what happened!?". In a couple of minutes, Ax could not see nothing. It was a blinker seed! He stated going around, crashing against trees... He dropped the food he just found and started to shout. Help? Any Pokemon around can help me?!

Twiggy heard Ax's cries for help. Twiggy raced off to the yelps. "He must of eaten a Blinker Seed!" Twiggy said. He lightly bit down on Ax's hand. "Calm down! You ate a Blinker Seed. It'll wear off!" Twiggy said to Ax.

Sudowoodo looked up at Corey with a sad expression.

"Sudo..." he said in depress.

Corey bent down to him, "Do you want to go outside?" Corey asked him.

The Sudowoodo started jumping around, "SUDO!!!" it yelped in joy.

Corey opened the door and it ran out and started climbing a tree.

"Twiggy is that you?" Ax recognized that voice. "OK, if you say so...". Ax continued walking around with his arms lifted until he found a tree. He slowly started to sit, turning his head to the right. "So... What's up? " He asked Twiggy, not knowing that he was looking to a brush instead of the Turtwig. "Violet told me part of your... May I say adventure? It should have been horrible."

Sudowoodo threw a apple from the tree at Corey, who caught it quickly.

"What was that for?" Corey asked taking a bite out of the apple.

The Sudowoodo just laughed.

"W-What? You mean with that Emploeon..." Twiggy started. Violet raced up. Twiggy still didn't like her. "Yeah he did." Twiggy said. "The Emploeon told me to do something... Do or Die..." Twiggy said.

"Twiggy,is Ax okay?"Finding the two,she walked over to Twiggy and Ax.She sat next to Ax even though Ax didn't know she was there.She looked over to Twiggy and gave Twiggy a light smile.

Twiggy looked away. His face felt red. He didn't realize that he was blushing. "Blinker seeds don't harm to consumer, just blind them." Twiggy said to Violet. His blushing died down

"WHAT?!" Ax exclaimed, as he noticed that Twiggy was in another side. He turned his head to the right place. Then, he continued talking. "I... I don't know what to say, except that we will always try to help you as much as we can. Even though we have to fight agains him". He smiled a little. Ax then noticed Violet's voice. "Oh, Violet? Good to hear you again". Then, he tried to point the food he was collecting. "Can one of you do me favor? Can you... Take this food to my cave? Targa is sleeping and that was supposed to be her breakfast."

"Why are you blushing?"She said curiously,Violet glared at Twiggy and looked away to Ax.Violet looked up..........staring at the sky.She stopped,"Ax we'll try to lead you there."She said."Twiggy are you coming with us?"She said looking at him.

"Hey where are you going" Cale said as Turtwig ran for Axew. Cale followed Turtwig only to find Axew screaming. "Axew, what's wrong?!" Cale asked. Turtwig handled it, so he began to walk along with the Pokemon.

Twiggy brushed off violet's question. "Violet, you bring the berries back. I would most likely eat or take a bite out of a berry by accedent." Twiggy said. "It wasn't just... "Do or Die." he also said I had to bring everyone there... I didn't want him to kill me on the spot... so i said Do." Twiggy admitted. He looked down.

Sudowoodo threw another apple at Corey, this time Corey just dodged it.

"Is this a game now?" Corey asked his Sudowoodo, and threw an apple back at Sudowoodo.

"SUDO!" Sudowoodo threw ANOTHER apple and hit Corey in the leg.

Corey smiled and pointed at Sudowoodo, "OK! It's on!" Corey said and threw another apple

"Ax! Axew!?" Ax stood up and started to walk again, like trying to tell Cale that he was blind. But he was still blind and tripped on with one apple. Then, he heard what Twiggy said "Wait, what?! You have to do what?" Ax stood up again and said that looking to a tree. He showed a nervous face. "But... Why did he want us?!"

Corey kept throwing apples at Sudowoodo, having fun in this game.

"Haha!" Corey laughed

"Sudo!" Sudowoodo yelled as he threw apple after apple.

It was all fun and games until Sudowoodo threw an apple a little to hard, and hit Corey right in the face.

"Grroouugghh!" Corey grunted as he fell to the ground.

Violet looked at Ax,"Ax do you know that trainer that was near you?It wasn't Cale......you know the one wear cI found you with Targa."She finished,"I just........."She stopped.

"I don't know. He just said he wanted me to lure you guys in his lair one by one. Because it looked like i would never trick you guys." Twiggy said. He looked around. He saw Cale had followed him. Twiggy nodded. His sprout was growing by the second.

Corey got up holding his head, angry.

"Oww, you little brat!" Corey yelled at his Sudowoodo.

Sudowoodo looked surprised, and frowned.

Corey pulled out his Pokeball and put Sudowoodo back in.

"That serves you right!" Corey said as Sudowoodo went back in the Pokeball.

Corey put his Pokeball in his pocket and pulled out his knife from the other pocket. He turned around and threw the knife in the nearest tree, it stuck perfectly.

"Heh... Bullseye!" Corey snickered, but he looked over and saw Violet.

"Violet, what are you doing here?" He asked her

Ax was paralyzed with all that was happening. He was blind (temporarily), the existence of another trainer in the forest, the fact that E.Z wanted them. He just muttered, stayed quiet. He just laid to the ground, and started to touch it. He found a small branch. He stood up again and started to guide himself with the branch, picking up the food he recollected. "Twiggy, or Violet, can you just guide me to my cave?" He expected that there would be safe, at least for the moment. What's more, he didn't want to find the another trainer neither, and less in that moment, that was unable to defend himself.

Corey looked at Violet, remembering who she was.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Corey asked her as he pulled the knife out of the tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet nugged Corey,she looked at the sky then she walked back to were Twiggy and Ax where waiting she looked back,bye.......mast-She hesitated in her head she walked back and helped Ax back to the cave.

The cave where Ax and targa lived was not away from they were. Luckily, Ax decided to explore the surroundings of it. "Thanks a lot Violet" He said with a serious tone, yet still smiling a little. "You know that you are welcome too". The effect of the Blinker Seed was going out. Now, he could see shapes, but... very dark; he couldn't still recognize them. Anyways, he managed to enter the cave and left the food next to Targa, with the Oran juice he got before. Now, in a lovely tone, he whispered to Targa: "Good morning dear... It's time for breakfast"
Tiberius couldn't sleep again. He looked the shore of the lake. There was no Pokemon near. Strange... This is a very busy place. He didn't mind at all, and he decided to explore the forest again, hoping that he would make new friends... Or at least find some berries.

Twiggy walked with Ax towards his cave. "Hey Ax... when i first saw you... I felt like i was meeting an old friend for a first time. I don't know why..." Twiggy said to Ax. They arrived at the cave. "Your blindness should end about now." Twiggy said as Ax went inside.

Targa rolled over into Ax's face, and gave him a little kiss on the nose. "Good morning." She said, smiling. "Thanks for bringing me breakfast, after last night, I was really tired." She sat up and drank the juice. "This is really good, honey. Thanks." She closed her eyes and smiled.

Ax approached Twiggy. His blindness was almost out. "The truth it's that... I felt something familiar too. It's like if... I remembered you from another... place?" Ax tried to remember. It's true that he felt like a special connection with Twiggy too.
Targa approached Ax and gave him a kiss. "Oh, good morning. i'm glad that you liked it too"

Violet looked at Twiggy and and ran out of the cave and went out to the waterfall and started gathering thing from near of the cave.She gathered wood,leaves, berries and more things and started to build something.

"Only one way to find out if we know each other. Ax... Is your last name Tark?" Twiggy asked Ax. He looked towards Ax. Just saying "Tark" made Twiggy remember more.

Ax was surprised... He didn't heard that (his last name) since... years and years ago, even before of leaving his native lands. "How can you know that? Nobody know it, well... At least here." He was happy for hearing that again. The truth is that he preferred be called just "Ax", and that's why he never told it before to anyone there. He really liked to be called by his last name again.

Violet started shaping the build,she decided it was going to be a treehouse with five rooms.She found a perfect tree right next to the cave,she built and she built until she was done shaping the five rooms and she came up with a list for what the rooms are going to be:
2 bedrooms
1 kitchen
1 walk in room
1 empty room

Last edited: