• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Looks like you have a fan" Said Ax smiling to Twiggy. "Anyway, I'm glad that your sprout is growing again... Stronger and bigger". He examined the surroundings again. Ax could not seen any other sign of life, excepting for the ones that were present there. What a dirty strategy. He only want to play with us. Ax thought. In his eyes, distrust was almost visible. Maybe he was there too. Maybe not. "Just beware... Trees have eyes. Stones can hear; and thanks Violet too for coming to help". Continued Ax.

"Wait... Guys. What if this little Pichu was a trap? Not like Pichu is a minion of E.Z., Just he hurt This Pichu to lure us in. And how would he know that we would be around this area? He's spying on us. He knows where we live!" Twiggy exclaimed. The little Pichu clung to Twiggy, scared.

"Okay." Twiggy said. "Little guy, you should go home too." Twiggy said to the Pichu. "I don't have a home..." The Pichu said. "Guys, can we bring this guy with us? He doesn't have a home!" Twiggy said to his friend and brother. "What's your name?" "It's Stocked." The Pichu said.

"Yea he can come with us."Violet said,Violet liked the new pokemon."I think she admires you."She whispered to Twiggy."And I think you have a......girlfriend."She whispered again,she turned to Stocked."Do you like having fun?"She asked to the tiny pichu.

Cale didn't want to get involved in the fight. Growlithe was about to attack, but Cale stopped him. "Let them handle it, we need to see if they can protect themselves" Cale said. They were going to atttack, if it got out of hand. Cale was leaving for the leage, once his Pokemon had fully evolved. So he needed to test the Pokemon. "How could a sweet little Piplup, turn so evil?" Cale thought.

Violet pulled Stocked over to her."So.......I'll give you an introduction,this is the cave the place were we eat,sleep,and rest.That treehouse is kinda my home."She said,"Got that?"Violet asked to her.

Last edited:
"O-Okay..." Stocked muttered. she was a little overwhelmed. She ran over to Twiggy and hugged him. "Are you scared Stocked?" Twiggy asked her. Stocked nodded. "It'll be okay!" Twiggy said as he walked in the cave. He walked around in circle, then laid down. He fell asleep. Stocked fell asleep next to him.

Tyler was back from his hunt. " finally, I'm starving!" Ally said. They both feasted on two Magikarp. Tyler was gobbling down chunks, while Ally was eating carefully. "Delish!" Tyler said as he finished up. He then drank up some water from the mountain spring, and waited to sleep. Ally finished, and cuddled up beside Tyler. They both fell asleep happily.

Targa couldn't sleep. And she didn't want to anyway. She went exploring, after carefully leaving her bed, trying not to wake up Ax. She went exploring around, and stumbled across a cave. She looked in, and saw two dragon types.

Tyler was sleeping, he started to move around. He gently lifted his eyes to see a Gible. He closed his eyes so it couldn't see him awake. At the right moment, he scratched her with dragon claw into the cave rocks. Ally jumped up to the excitement. Tyler was about to bite the Gible. "Stop!" Ally yelled as she pushed Tyler out of the way. Ally thought the Gible was lost, and needed help.

Tyler threw Ally off. "Oh I'll go alright!" Tyler said as he cracked his knuckles. Ally hid behind a rock. Tyler tackled the Gible scratching her over and over, got up and roared as loud as he could.

Tyler had a mark on his arm. He was getting angrier than ever, and used bide. He watched the Gible shine. "What the?" He said. Ally peaked beside the rock and watched closely. "Stop doing that!" Tyler said, then pushed her arm.

"Oh great, evolution, why don't you find out away from us!" Tyler said as he pushed the Gabite out of the cave. "And don't come back!" He yelled. Ally went back to sleep, while Tyler was on the lookout. He was planning to go back to bed soon. "What a mean Tyrunt" Epiny whispered from a tree near the cave. She lied down in her tree, and looked at her necklace. "One day I'll find that jewel for my necklace" She thought.

Targa stormed off, muttering under her breath. ,"What a bunch of jerks." Targa said, walking back to the cave. She layed down in her bed, which was a little small now. She cuddled with her smaller boyfriend. "Oh, I'll have some explaining to do in the morning..." Targa went to sleep, wrapping her arms around Ax, almost like he was a stuffed animal.

Last edited:
Ally felt sorry, she wanted to apologize. She followed Gabites sent to her cave. Once she got there, she went to tap Gabite on the arm. "I'm s-sorry for my boyfriend, he's overprotective" She said. She hoped not to get pummeled by the Pokemon in the cave. She was ready to run out of the cave and hide at her's.

Ally tapped Targa right on her scar. She looked furious. Her eyes widened, and she jumped up out of bed, towering over the Pokemon. "Well your boyfriend probably shouldn't attack me, because when you attack me, I attack you. Now, beat it before I pummel you, and your stupid boyfriend." Targa threatened, pointed with one of her claws to the exit.

Ally ran behind a rock out of habit, then ran away as fast as she could. She hid behind Tyler, still asleep. She slowly fell asleep. "Why'd he have to attack her?!" She thought and closed her eyes, still scared and shook up.

Epiny couldn't sleep, she needed to find her necklace piece. "I gotta find it, it was my family's and it should be mine now" She thought. She jumped out of her tree, and went searching. "I wouldn't be at Cale's treehouse" she whispered as she past it. She tried the small cave near the stream. Epiny dugout the cave floor, and found something shiny. "Could it be?!" She said as she kept digging. She only found a razor claw. "Not what I need, but I know who would need it" Epiny said. She put it aside. And kept searching. "Nothing, I'll look somewhere else tomorrow" She told herself. Epiny secretly climbed Cale's treehouse, and put the razor claw at the bottom of his backpack. "If I want my missing item, I might need help. She started digging herself a den under a big tree in the middle of everybody. "I'll live here for now on"

Ax slowly woke up with the first sun rays. He turned around and saw Targa. "Good morning ho... honey?!" He muttered, expecting that nobody would have woken up with his sound. He didn't expected that. He was for happy for her. But then, he thought that he should look for more berries now. He looked at the rest of the cave. There, he saw Twiggy and Stocked too. He hesitated a little, but then, he went out looking for berries. He explored the surroundings, founding several berries. Then, he looked at the berry plant that he was cropping. "I think that I should plant some berries too". And so he did, planting two Leppa berries and two Oran berries. "I see you are one of those that get up early too", Ax heard from a nearly tree. It was Tiberius. "I saw everything what happened yesterday; all of you are pretty brave... With an hologram". Tiberius laughed. "Dude, that's not funny" Ax continued, showing a serious face, while he watered the bush and the berries he just started to cultivate. "Maybe not for you, but for me it was truly funny". Tiberius said. Ax didn't said nothing. "Ok, Ok, I see you are not in the mood for jokes. I just wanted to tell you that you can count with me if you are going to fight him. He owns the strangest and most delicious berries from the forest. He is the responsible that I cannot find my delicious Wacan berries." Continued Tiberius, looking to the bush. "Don't tell... Thinking about HIM makes my blood boil of rage" Added Ax. Then, he entered the cave again. Tiberius decided to stay in a tree in front of the entrance. "At least you could say... I don't know... See you or bye" Tiberius said, angrily. "Anyway, Im going to stay here. This family is all a box full of surprises."
Ax entered the cave with the few berries he could find that day. Well, I guess that, at least for now, each one should eat one berry. Then, he remembered that stone he just found in the depths of the cave. It was a Fire Stone, although he didn't know it. Well, I guess that Targa will like it. He went again to the depths of the cave, took it, and returned where the rest of the Pokemon were sleeping.

Violet didn't sleep the whole night. She faced Targa,"Targa?Is that you?"She asked seeing her new form,"Well......I'm gonna get breakfast."She said, and she ran off to her new treehouse.She went to the kitchen of the treehouse and got one Oran berry and one lum berry.She put the two things in a bowl and smashed them,and then she went to cave to eat it.

Twiggy woke up. he yawned. Stocked was still fast asleep, and Twiggy didn't feel like waking her up. Twiggy turned to Targa. He fell over. Stocked woke up anyway. "What is it?" Stocked asked Twiggy, scared if E.Z. was fighting him. "T-Targa? You evolved?" Twiggy said, getting up, looking at the Gabite.

Cale had a good feeling, he had just finished training with his Pokemon. "Hey guys, lets go see the others!" Cale said, they all ran for the cave. When Cale said that, Grovyle thought of Almo. "Hey guys, how is it going?" Cale said as he walked in the cave. Him and his Pokemon stopped and stared. "Gabite?!" Cale yelled. Meanwhile Epiny had just finished decorating her den. "Perfect!" She said. She started wondering about her crystal again. "If I can't find it, I'll ask for help". She thought. This time she looked at the mountain.

Targa woke up, and saw everyone staring at her. "What? Seriously? Oh... Funny story..." Targa said, rubbing her head in embarrassment. "So, I went out last night, to go and explore. Then, I stumbled across a cave. There were dragon types in it, and they weren't friendly. The Tyrunt that lived there attacked me... You can see what happened." Targa said to the curious Pokemon and person. She looked over behind her at her new tail. "It'll take so getting used to..." Targa muttered. She saw Ax, and accidentally picked him up. "Uh, sorry honey..." Targa said, gently placing him back on the ground.

"Don't worry honey", Ax continued smiling at Targa. "I'm happy that you have evolved too". Then, he took the Fire Stone he found some days before. "This may be not very useful, but I hope you like it". Ax gave it to Targa. "It's all what I could find near or cave. It's just a gift. Maybe with some more time... I could have found... A Pearl or a Gold Nugget".

"The truth is that we are a lot right now. But, as Twiggy said yesterday... Are we strong enough? They have an army, and we got nothing" Everyone stayed quiet. "Well, don't look at me, I am not the one that it's going to say yes or no in the name of all. What's more... I am the one that is interested in defeating him. He messed with my family after all..."
Tiberius was standing in front of the cave, still sitting in a branch. "What are they doing there?" He asked for himself. "I could enter... but birds get a little... Anxious in caves". He stood there, waiting for all the Pokemon and the trainer to go out.
Meanwhile, a Decidueye was approaching to E.Z's cave. Hehehe, it must be here. He entered without being notice. It was the advantage of being... Darker than the rest of the Decidueyes. He could easily infiltrate or spy without being noticed in extremely dark places... Like caves, or in the middle of the night. He reached E.Z's throne and waited in a dark place until the Empoleon appeared.

Nenjja looked at a Decidueye approached E.Z.'s throne. "Oh no he doesn't..." She slinked across the floor, approaching him silently. She held her arm in front of the Decidueye's neck, in a position to strike with Poison Jab. "Don't try anything funny." She threatened.

Arrow waited there. He was not scared. "I am not here to talk with you. I am waiting for HIM. I have one job offer to negotiate with your boss. And I am sure that he won't be happy to hear that a stranger has gone this far, until his throne room. Maybe we can forget about this and just let me wait here". Added Arrow, very confident of himself.

Violet was walking back to the cave and saw a crying riolu,"What's wrong?"She asked to the crying riolu,"I'm l-lost!!!"The lost riolu shouted."Follow me."She said and led the riolu to the cave,"Guys I found a lost pokemon."She shouted to them.

Cale turned around. "Hey Torracat, you found a Riolu?!" Cale said as he went to great himself. "Torracat, did you notice Gible evolved?". He said, then walked to the others. His Pokemon were listening to the stories that were being told. Noibat was worried she would get denied again, Sneasel just sat beside a rock. Epiny needed help, She looked all over the mountain. She went to her tree and marked on it, like a list. "First, I'll ask Targa, Ax, Twiggy, and the new comer Stocked". She said. She saw everyone at the cave. "Seems like a get together?" Epiny said. She was waiting for others to leave. "You have to!" Ally said. She was trying to get Tyler to apologize. Tyler didn't want to. "Ohhh, I've had it!!". Ally said, she learned and used a new move. Ally crunched Tyler. "Ok, I w-will". He said in defeat.

"Oh really? I'm not afraid of you." Nenjja said, equally confident. "I'm sure the boss would understand if I killed a complete stranger that got all the way to the throne room." She said, tightening her grip on Arrow.

Corey was looking around his room for his back pack.

"Oh! Where could it be?" Corey asked himself, frustrated.

He continued looking around and finally found it under his bed.

"Here you are!" Corey held the back pack up high, proud.

He grabbed his special hand held case and put it in his pocket, made sure he had 3 Pokeballs, walked out side, and started his journey.