• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Journey RP - Anime Style

Finlay turned around as the trainer got his sketchbook stolen. Finlay turned back around to Rowan but he then noticed the other Chimchar running away from him. "When did he get there?" Finlay asked aloud. The Chimchar turned around and showed that he had Finlay's wristwatch on his hand. "What!? How!?" Finlay exclaimed as he looked at his wrist to confirm what he saw. "Get back here!" Finlay yelled as he also chased Chimchar. Rowan started to get a bit annoyed at both the trainers and the Chimchar brothers. "That's enough!" Rowan roared, making everyone in the building come to a stop.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Rick stopped when he heard the professor yell "That's enough!" but Rick didn't notice that everyone else did too! Ralts hid inside of Rick Jr.'s backpack, shaking. "Ral..." Ralts whispered.

Meanwhile, back at Jubilife City, Will was faced with the interesting dilemma of what to do when an angry guy approached you.
"Oi, were you part of that?" the guy shouted, spit flying into Will's face. "'cos I'm not gonna let you just run like your little friend did."
"I'm not friends with-" Will started
"I'm not falling for that!" shouted the guy, "you will pay for my wall!"

Obviously the guy's idea of paying didn't involve going to court and settling things peacefully, as he reached his hand forwards to grab Will.
"Pidgey!" Will shouted, and the aforementioned Pokemon used Sand Attack, kicking dust into the guy's eyes.
The guy screamed in shock as Will and his Pokemon ran away, so much for a short break

He Chimcgar stopped and stared at Rowan, he then handed the wristwatch to Finlay. "Thank you," Finlay said assertively as he reached for it. Chimchar then pulled it away at the last second and jumped back. "What the hell is wrong with you stupid little dunsparce looking mother fu-!" Finlay yelled, but stopped as the wristwatch got thrown to him. The Chimchar was rolling around the floor laughing.
"Let's continue!" Rowan demanded as he continued to walk towards the back of the lab. The Chinchar looked up at Finlay and rolled his eyes before following Rowan.

Summer flinched as Finlay almost swore, and got sort of mad at Chimchar for being so disrespectful. But nonetheless, she still had Bulbasaur by her side, and Pichu in her arms, as she followed Rowan, Chimchar, and Finlay.

Rowan went over to a table that had a Pokemon sitting on it, patiently waiting. Pichu had calmed down by now as she was a bit distracted with the commotion by the Chimchar. So she peacefully sat in Summer's arms and watched what was happening. Finlay noticed the Pokemon on the table and he seemed to have been unfamiliar with the Pokemon. The Pokemon was green and a leaf coming out its head. Finlay pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon. "Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokémon. Its shell is made of earth and when it absorbs water, it becomes harder." The Pokedex explained. "Turt!" Turtwig replied.

"Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup. Those three Pokemon are often the three choices brand new trainers to choose, in order to start their journey. However, one trainer who acted really odd took Piplup not too long ago. His name was Oliver and he seemed to have changed completely since the last time I saw him," Rowan said. Finlay squinted in confusion when Oliver was mentioned. "Why would he come get a Pokemon from here? He already has one I thought?" Finlay thought in his head. "Oh sorry, I'm waffling on now." Rowan dismissed. The Chimchar twins returned to the table and aa Piplup got brought into the room and on the table also. "Pip-Piplup!" The penguin Pokemon chirped. Finlay also scanned Piplup to get more info on the Pokemon. "Now you all are allowed to take any of these Pokemon, since we have a lot of Pokemon to go through. I feel it will better for them to get a trainer sooner rather than waiting around the lab for a fresh trainer to pick them," Rowan explained.

Finlay was excited at the opportunity of getting one of those Pokemon. however, he felt like he shouldn't take them, since he felt a bit greedy by doing so. "I'm alright thanks, Rowan. I think Rick should have the only choice," Finlay replied.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Rick Jr. heard the boy with a Tyrogue "I get the only pick?" he thought "Why?" he thought again. "Well Ralts, who do you think we should pick?" "Ral!" Ralts said pointing at one of the Chimchar's. "Well I guess I pick Chimchar." Rick said "Ral." Ralts said to Chimchar "Char char. Chimchar." it said.

Finlay felt glad that he had witnessed this special moment, as he felt that he's gonna cross paths with Rick a lot in the future. However, he can't get out of his head the thought of Oli. "What's up with Oli? Why does he seem to have changed?" He thought, but he dismissed it for now. "If you've got the time I wanted to talk to you about the weird aura around Blake," Finlay said. "I can give him a scan and report what I find," Rowan said as he gestured towards one of the rooms. "Blake, follow him please," Finlay directed Blake. Blake looked up at Finlay and at Rowan and followed him into the room. Finlay put his finger on his chin as he tried to think about the weird aura. He turned to Summer as he couldn't think of an example. "Hey, Summer. Can you think of an example of when Blake's strength changed when the aura appeared? Whether he got stronger or weaker or something?" Finlay asked, hoping she could think of an example.

Blake got stood on this table that had screens and gadgets attached to it, and there was a large scanner that hung above him. There was a faint hologram light on Blake as he got scanned and it scanned every part of Blake. Rowan waited for a moment for the results to come through on his tablet.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Rick Jr. returned his Chimchar and walked outside. "Okay Ralts, let's go train." Rick Jr. said. Rick Jr. and Ralts walked more until they found Kricketot. "Okay Ralts let's battle this Pokemon. Ralts use psybeam!" Rick Jr. said "Ral!". The Kricketot dodged and used bug bite on Ralts. "Psybeam again!" this time it hit. Rick Jr. then threw a Pokeball and caught it.

Summer put a hand on her chin, trying to remember, but as hard as she tried, nothing came to remembrance, which was common for the girl, with more of a short term memory. She started sweating a bit, and gave them a sorry looking face.

"Sorry, I can't remember..." Summer said, as she shrugged with her hands in the air, about six inches from her head.