• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Journey RP - Anime Style

"Okay.." Summer said, worried for Bulbasaur. But she trusted Kim would find him, and she let the paramedic deal with her arm.

The wound was large, if you were to estimate, probably half an inch deep, and two and a half inches long. It was painful for Summer to be treated. As they wrapped her wound, she thought about how Kim was doing.

It was hard for Kim to navigate around the wrecked bus, let alone finding Bulbasaur. She grabbed one of Pokeballs and sent out her Pokemon. "Go, Houndour!" She said as the fire/dark type fame or of the Pokeball. Houndour happily barked as he was happy to be sent out. "I need you to track Bulbasaur's scent for me. It should t be hard with how potent it is," Kim said. Houndour barked and started to sniff the ground as he searched for Bulbasaur. Houndour went to near the front of the bus and found that the smell led to by the feet of the drivers seat. However, there was a seat wedged In front. "Houndour!" Houndour yelled getting Kim's attention. Kim rushed over climbing over the obstacles. She saw the seat and new what was happening. She grabbed the seat and tried to pull it out but couldn't get it to move. She exited the bus and called for help. "There's a Pokemon stuck, I need help," Kim yelled.

Kim caught Blake's attention at they fact that there was a Pokemon still inside. He looked at Finlay once more before rushing over to the bus. Blake entered and noticed he Houndour barking at the seat. Blake ran over and got a grip of the seat. However, it seemed he can't recuperate the same strength as before. Houndour got a grip of he seat with his teeth and helped also. Kim went backed and helped as well. The seat budged slightly which motivated the three to keep going. The seat slowly got loose and they were able to move it out the way.

Bulbasaur was lying down, covered in scrapes and bumps but nothing too serious. "It must have been pitch black in there. Bulbasaur probably had no idea where it was," Kim thought as she carefully picked up Bulbasaur and pulled out a potion and carried Bulbasaur out of the bus. She sprayed the potion after warning that it might sting, and brought the grass type over to Summer.

(Sorry if you think this is autoing. I can change it if you had something else in mind.)

(No, it's perfect)

Summer took Bulbasaur in her arms and hugged the poor thing close.

"Thanks.." Summer said, as she looked up. "It is best if we head to a hospital."

"Yeah, that seems to be the best idea," Kim replied as she looked at the other ambulances drove off. Blake returned to Finlay's side before their ambulance drove off also. "Not exactly the way I thought we would get to Jubilife City, to be honest," Kim said as she helped Summer up. The paramedic gestured to the two to go over to their ambulance.

Later on, Finlay gradually opened his eyes, but there was a bright light that Finlay's eyes had to adjust to. He squinted and looked to the side. He noticed that there were a few chairs and a table beside him. He started to feel a splitting headache that lasted for a brief moment. As his eyes adjusted he looked around and noticed that this wasn't the bus and it was a hospital room. "What the-? What the hell happened?" He said in confusion. He sat up and felt a splitting headache briefly once again. He looked beside him and saw Blake sitting on the chair with his face against the wall, fast asleep. That was one concern that was quickly dismissed.

Summer carried Bulbasaur over to the ambulance, her bandages already bloodstained, and soon they were off, heading to the hospital. Once they arrived, Summer hopped out of the ambulance, still holding Bulbasaur, much to scared to let go of him, but Bulbasaur didn't seem to mind. The little Pokemon was already curled up in her arms, resting.

"Oh, and I never introduced myself. I'm Summer." the sixteen-year old said, with a polite nod. "Shall we go to see how Oli is doing, or pay a visit to Finlay?" Summer asked, not minding who they visited. But Summer had an idea that Kim wanted to visit Finlay.

Kim pondered as she was given the choice of who to visit first. "Not sure. How about we visit the person who's closest and we ask reception for where the room numbers are," Kim decided as it was rather fair. Kim approached the nurse at the reception. "Hey, there. I was wondering if I could know where two patients are located? Oli...I don't know his surname but he came here today from Route 204 and Finlay Maximillian." She asked. The receptionist went on her computer and searched up the info. "It seems Finlay is in no. 304 and Oli...There's nothing here for an Oli that fits your description. The only one that does, seemed to have checked out, about an hour ago." The receptionist explained. Kim had a confused look and looked at Summer. It quickly changed to a sad look as she thought about it for a second. "Okay thank you," She said as she started to walk towards Finlay's room. "I guess that settles it then," She said in a rather depressed tone.

Kim entered the room to see Finlay in the room by himself playing with a pen with his fingers. "Aaaaaaaay! About time! What the hell happened! I don't remember a single damn thing and no one will tell me!" Finlay exclaimed. "Nice to see you too," Kim responded as she sat down on one of the chairs. Aya then trots into the room with a can of a fizzy drink in her little bag she has. Aya jumped onto the bed and sat next to Finlay. "Cheers, Aya," Finlay thanked as he pulled out the can from her bag and started to drink it. "I needed this Aron Brew," He said to himself. "Where's your Tyrogue?" Kim asked. "I dunno. I asked him what happened and he just walked out. He's probably punching a tree or something," Finlay replied casually. Kim glanced over at Summer with a sad look. Finlay looked out the opened door expecting someone else to enter. "Where's Oli?" Finlay said as he started eating a chocolate bar with one hand and stroking Aya with the other.

"Good question." Summer sad sadly. As if someone were to expect an answer, she did not provide one, showing she was just as clueless as Finlay. "And all I know, is that the bus flipped. I couldn't find you, but Kim was the one who helped you into the car. I was helping Oli push a tree off Spoink...he's gone..." Summer said, not being too clear.

"Dayum. That sounds intense." Finlay said casually not understanding Summer's vague answer. Finlay expected a sassy response from Kim at that moment but she continued to look at the floor. "Where's he gone then?" Finlay asked as he threw the rubbish in the bin. "Shinx!" Aya chirped at Bulbasaur waving her paw.

Blake sat on top of the building looking up at the sky. The sun's position entailed that it was around midday. Blake was deep in thought as he replayed what happened earlier in his head.

Bulbasaur groggily woke, and waved, a sleepy smile on his face. He jumped from Summer's hands, and started to play with Shinx at that time. Summer looked sad again.

"He's gone...I don't know where he is...but he isn't here anymore.." she said, as she looked at her feet.

Finlay had a confused look as he looked back and forth between Kim and Summer. "Umm...okay. I'm sure he'll be alright," Finlay said as he finished his drink and threw the can in the bin. Aya sharply turned towards the sound of the can but quickly realised that it wasn't anything of concern and resumed playing with Bulbasaur. Kim gulped and rubbed her eyes as Finlay spoke. She then let out a deep exhale and stood up. She looked at Summer and held her hand. "I'm sorry to do this, but I really need to get going," She said to Summer. Finlay raised an eyebrow at the sudden announcement of her exit. Kim walked to the door and looked at Finlay with an awkward smile. "It was nice seeing you," She said. Finlay didn't really react to that comment. "Bye," He bluntly said. Kim smiled at Summer once more before leaving.

After a moment, he sat up and stood up. He chuckled as he rubbed his eyes. "As much as I despise her. She always cleaned after me," Finlay said as he walked over to the bathroom. "I'm able to check out now. I just need to make sure to take it easy and make sure that nothing touches my head pretty much for next few days," Finlay explained before he entered the bathroom to get changed. He walked out not long after and picked up his things, like his back pack etc.

Summer waved by, a bit disappointed Kim had to go.

"You two seem to like each other, even after a break-up." Summer said, kind of out there, as she looked at Finlay.

Finlay rolled his eyes at Summer's comment and held the door open for her. "That's debatable. Especially with how messy the break up was," Finlay explained. "Aya, time to go. We need to go find Blake," Finlay said to Aya. "Shi!" Aya responded as she rushed over to Finlay's side. "Can you fetch, Blake and we'll meet at the reception," Finlay directed Aya. "Shi!" Aya responded again before rushing off.

Finlay turned to Summer. "So, what you doing now? Are you doing your own thing or do you want to come see Professor Rowan with me in Sandgem Town? You're more than welcome to come," Finlay offered to Summer.

Finlay squinted and tilted his head in confusion. "How will you slow me down when I can't even beat you in a Pokemkn battle. Besides I'm not entering a marathon around Sinnoh," Finlay responded. "I'm planning on seeing Professor Rowan and then challenging the gym leaders of this region." Finlay explained. "That's not my main goal but it's what I want to do," Finlay explained. "It's up to you, anyway. I'm not forcing you to do anything," Finlay added.

Aya ran outside of the hospital and turned to look at the roof. "Shinx! Shi-Shi-Shinx!" Aya shouted at Blake, explaining what was happening. Blake rolled his eyes and held up a thumbs up, before standings and walking towards the edge of he roof, in a confident way. Aya was a bit worried how he's just walking to towards the edge without any concern with how high up it is. Blake then leaned over the edge and rolled forward as he fell forward of the roof. "Shi!" Aya exclaimed as she rushed over to Blake falling. However, Blake landed on his feet perfectly unharmed and unfazed at all. Blake continued to walk confidently to the reception. Aya wasn't really sure on what she should think of that but she went with him to the reception anyway.

"Well, if you insist." Summer said, lightning her ponytail. "But I bet you'll regret inviting me. Just saying." she continued. Bulbasaur had nuzzled up against Summer, who knelt down to pet him. He was a good Pokemon, even though he didn't rightly belong to her. She had no pokeballs, which was a problem, but that's why Bulbasaur follows her around.

"Okay," Finlay said, dismissing Summer's pessimistic comment about herself. As Finlay approached the reception, he thought about how he didn't really know much about Summer. "So how come you're in Sinnoh then? It's a bit confusing you not being up to much when you're in a different region," Finlay asked. "With all the weird and scary stuff happening here in Sinnoh. I would have thought that Sinnoh was the last place people would want to visit," Finlay added as they reached the reception.

Finlay noticed Blake and Aya waiting patiently. "Hey, Blake. Where you been?How come you're acting like an edgy teen all of the sudden?" Finlay joked, showing that he obviously doesn't know what happened. Blake had a rather shocked and offended looking reaction. Blake glanced over at Summer, with a confused look. Blake simply gave Finlay the evils and walked out the Hospital. "Should I be worried?" Finlay asked Summer, wanting to know her opinion.

"I was bored in my own region, and I heard Sinnoh was another option of travel, so I took Bulbasaur and we left." Summer said, answering his question.

Then Summer received the confused look from Blake, Finlay's Tyrouge, as it walked out of the hospital. Then she turned to Finlay.

"I don't know." Summer said. "Maybe you should talk to him?"

Will nodded, "thanks, i'll probably go there after a short break," he said, patting Squirtle's head. "These little guys still want to go walk some more."
Squirtle turned away, his little arms crossed, he turned his head and poked his tongue out at the two
Will smiled, "such a little kidder," he laughed, "what about you?"

OOC: Once we reach Sandgem City. I plan on speeding it up a bit

BIC: Finlay sighed and rubbed his eyes with thumb and index finger. "Your right. I'll talk to him. I'll meet you up at the Route 202 gate," Finlay said before walking out the hospital after Blake. Aya paused for a moment and looked up at Summer and Bulbasaur. "Shinx!" She chirped and waved goodbye to them before chasing after Finlay.

Blake marched through Jubilife in a huff. He pushed any person or Pokemon that blocked him, out of the way. He walked past a trainer that had a Pidgey, Squirtle and a Wynaut with him. He stopped moving as the rage was filling up too far and the purple aura started to faintly appear around him. "Ty...Rogue!" He yelled as he punched the brick wall beside him, creating a large hole in the wall. Blake remained unfazed and started to heavily breathe as he still had some anger lingering.

Finlay started to run after Blake as he seemed to have picked up a strong pace ahead of him. "Blake! What are you doing?!" Finlay yelled. As he got closer he realised that the faint purple, grainy like aura started to appear around him. "This again? I don't understand," Finlay thought. Finlay marched up to Blake with an assertive look. "Blake! That's not okay! If you need to take out anything, do it on me!" Finlay yelled. Blake turned around and stared at him with a rather pissed off look. "...I was kidding," Finlay said, figuratively pooping himself, not far off it being literal though. Finlay crouched down and took a softer approach. "I'm sorry Blake. What I said earlier was uncalled for, and mean. You can talk to me about things you know. What's on your mind," Finlay said. Blake stared at the floor with a blank look up until he asked what's wrong. Blake had a confused look as Finlay pretty much confirmed that he isn't aware of Oli's Spoink's death. Blake simply sighed and apologized. "Tyrogue-Ty..."

Bulbasaur waved bye to Shinx, and Summer set off with him to route two. It was on the walk that they saw some cool Pokemon. They trudged through the mud, and chatted, in a sort of awkward way.

Will blinked a few time, looking at the trainer and strange tyrogue with a gray aura whom had just crossed his path (and then punched a hole into it)
"Whoa," he thought, "that's one strong Pokemon"
He decided to talk to the trainer
"Hi," he said, "are you ok?"

Finlay gently stroked Blake's face reassuringly. He turned around as he noticed the trainer nearby talking to him. "Umm...Yeah. We're good. We had a bit of an argument, but it's settled now," Finlay explained to the trainer. Blake glanced over at the three Pokemon and folded his arms. He then looked away as he tried to avoid any interaction. "I Apologized if we caused any trouble," Finlay said to the trainer. Then a very pissed off looking person, 6"6 absolutely dench looking, like they could lift a bus and had the manliest beard you could ever imagine. "Oi! Are you gonna pay for that?!" The Man yelled at Finlay. Finlay had a blank face at the man before turning and looking through the hole in the wall and it was a pub that was filled with people and staring out at Finlay and Blake. Blake had the same face as if he couldn't process what is happening. Blake and Finlay both looked at the man and then together once more. "Leg it!" Finlay yelled as he and Blake then sprinted the other direction. Aya who had simply been waiting patiently was a bit startled at the sudden urgent escape. "Shinx!" Aya yelled as she ran after Finlay and Blake.

Finlay reached the gate for Route 202 and fell to the ground heavily panting. Aya catching up with them shortly after. Finlay then glanced around as he tried to catch his breath but couldn't see Summer anywhere. "I thought I told her to meet here. I guess she went ahead," Finlay said as he rested for a moment, hoping that man will go after them.

Summer soon made her way to the gate, and saw Finlay, already there. She looked at him, and stood on her tiptoes, waving as she held a strap of her backpack.

"Hey!" she shouted, still waving for a bit, before running up to him, Bulbasaur still in her arms. "I guess you beat me here, huh." she said, with a sort of shrug.

Finlay wasn't surprised that he beat Summer here since he ran at a speed that almost broke the sound barrier...or at least it felt like it. Finlay stood up and brushed himself down. Aya waved at Bulbasaur as they approached them. "We got a bit distracted, so we have moved on from it now," Finlay explained. Blake simply looked ahead at the route. "It's not far, we'll be there in like ten minutes," Finlay said as he started making his way into the route.

It was about halfway through the route where nothing really happened. Finlay appreciated the many wild Pokemon living peacefully. Such as small families of Kricketot and baby Starly learning to fly. However, that came to a screeching halt as a loud cry came from the bushes. Finlay swiveled around and turned towards the sound and a distraught Pichu sprinted out the bush, stumbling as it tried to flee. It noticed Summer and Finlay as it changed direction towards them. The Pichu climbed up Summer and hiding behind Summer on her shoulders. Finlay was a bit shocked and what it could be was unsure on what to do for a moment.

Quickly after, a person walked out with a pale face and stood still. They had a typical trainer look to them as they had a cap on their blonde scruffy hair. A red and white hoodie, jeans and white trainers, with a bag equipped. Finlay noticed that his eyes looked...weird. As if there was nothing behind it. "Umm...You good mate? You gave that Pichu a fright didn't you?" Finlay said as he started to feel a bit uneasy. The trainer didn't respond, but then he simply fell to the ground unconscious.

Summer saw the Pichu crawl up her, and she held it gingerly, Bulbasaur now on the ground. As the trainer came, she held the Pichu close to her chest, as the Pichu seemed frightened from the trainer. But as the trainer fell unconscious, Summer dashed over to him, the Pichu still held to her chest. She turned him so he was on his back. He didn't look good, considering how pale he was.

(Is that okay to say? Does it feel like autoing?)

(Nah, it's fine.)

The Pichu didn't want to look around and tightly gripped Summer's hoodie. Finlay rushed over as well as inspected the stranger's face. Finlay felt the trainer's pulse and felt a sign of life. However, it seemed that it was limp and lifeless, not making sense with the perfectly fine pulse. Perhaps some sort of coma? "This is getting too frequent," Finlay said as he remembered about the news reports about Pokemon trainers reportedly fainting and entering a coma after losing a Pokemon battle. "We need to take him to Sandgem. Then we can get help there," Finlay said as he tried to get a good enough grip of the trainer before he lifted him over his shoulder. He was a rather short and a young trainer so it was rather easy to carry him. Blake and Aya simply watched in such as they had no idea of what to do. "Come on, hang in there," Finlay said as he reached Sandgem.

Summer followed, still carrying the Pichu. It was nice and soft, and would make a good addition to her team. But it must've been the Pokemon of the fainted trainer, who Finlay had taken over his back. Besides, Summer had no money to buy any Pokeballs either. They soon made it to Sandgem, and Summer had prayed that the trainer was okay.

Finlay barged into the Pokemon Center still carrying the trainer. "This guy needs help! He's unconscious!" Finlay yelled urgently. A couple of nurses ran over and another pair came running out with a stretcher. Finlay placed the trainer onto the stretcher which was then carried off on the back of the Pokemon Center. The nurses were quick to get on the phone and ring up the Jubilife Hospital. Finlay sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I have a feeling that, this is not gonna stop anytime soon and we're gonna see a lot of it," Finlay said rather stressed.

The Pichu continued to cling onto Summer's hoodie. The Pichu watched as the trainer got carried away. It then started to get paranoid and look around. "Why is the Pichu worried about the trainer? Perhaps they're not related and it's scared of something else," Finlay suggested as he pulled out his Pokedex. "Pichu, the Tiny Mouse Pokémon. A pre-evolved form of Pikachu. Despite their size, Pichu release bursts of electricity that can shock even humans. However, Pichu are unskilled at controlling their electricity, and sometimes release it by accident when surprised, or when laughing and shock themselves." The Pokedex explained.

Finlay tried explaining that I couldn't be, it was rather likely and made sense if the Pichu belonged to the trainer. "Pi?" The Pichu whimpered as it tried to cling onto Summer's hoodie but got placed down anyway. Finlay was unsure if that was a sign of it wanting to stay with Summe or not, but if Summer is set on it belonging to the trainer then fair enough. Finlay adjusted his bag and turned to the door. "Not quite sure on what else there is to do, to be honest apart from continuing to Professor's lab," Finlay said as he started to walk towards the Pokemon Center door. "I'm dreading the day that someone I care about is the one who falls victim to this weird coma," Finlay thought almost as if he knew that it was going to happen one day.

Pichu sulked as it walked over to a seat and sat down all slouched. Aya approached the Pichu. "Shi-Shinx," Aya said. "Pichu-Pi," Pichu replied. As this happened a couple of sparks connected from the two electric types since that's how they naturally communicate with other Pokemon the same type. As Aya realized that Finlay was leaving she said her goodbyes and ran over to Finlay. The Pichu sighed and stared at its feet, still sniffling from before. Blake stood for a moment staring at the direction of where the trainer was carried. Blake then got out of his deep thought and followed Finlay.

Summer wasn't sure where Finlay was going, but if he was leaving, he was probably leaving for good.

"Want to come with me and Bulbasaur while we wait for your trainer to finish healing?" Summer said, as she turned to the sad looking Pichu.

The Pichu sniffled as it looked up at Summer. Her eyes was still a bit watery, but she was unsure of what to do. Should she just stay with this stranger? The Pichu smiled a little bit but tried to hide it. She nodded and held her arms out to be held. "Hey, Summer. I'm going to the Professor's lab. It's up to you if you wanna wait here or come with me," Finlay said as he was about to exit.

Finlay walked up to the laboratory and was a bit disappointed at the boring look to it. He was expecting some sort of grand, futuristic aesthetic to it. It probably would have ruined them of the town if that was the case. As Finlay stepped forward to enter the laboratory, Blake swiveled around as it seemed he was alerted by something. He took a battle stance in reaction. Finlay got a bit startled as he looked at where Blake was facing. However, it was just Summer following them. "Phew. Don't worry Blake, she almost made me ruin my trousers as well," Finlay said chuckling nervously. Blake was a bit confused, as he was rather certain that he sensed something that had his instincts screaming to run, but was it just Summer, just spooking them? Blake shook his head and continued with Finlay.

The door opened automatically as they approached it. Finlay entered and was pleasantly surprised to have what he expected it to look like, but on the inside. It was open and there were many researchers everywhere, looking like each person does something important. Their lab is filled with machines, awesome looking gadgets, and futuristic looking inventions, everywhere you looked. "Woah, that's more like it," Finlay said in awe as he walked around inspecting all the cool sights. "Hey! Don't touch that!" One of the researchers yelled at Finlay as he picked up a funny looking, Pokeball. "S-sorry," Finlay said carefully placing it down again and stepping back.

Professor Rowan walked up to the Finlay and Blake. "As soon as I heard one of the researchers yelling, I immediately knew it was you," Professor Rowan loudly chuckled. "Ah!" Finlay yelled as Rowan startled him again. "Sorry, I'm a bit jumpy today. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Professor," Finlay said holding his hand out. Rowan completed the handshake and then returned to have an emotionless face. Professor Rowan looked down at Blake who stood beside Finlay and was suspiciously looking around, as he had a slight feeling of paranoia. "I see the egg hatched into a Tyrouge, very interesting," Rowan said as he inspected the fighting type. Blake didn't really take any notice of the Professor. "Yeah, his name is Blake. These are my mates, Aya, Summer and Bulbasaur," Finlay introduced his companions.

(Sorry, if it feels like I'm doing too much at once. I'm just trying to move a bit quicker)

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
"Wake up!" Rick Jr.'s dad yelled "What! I'm awake!" "Ral!" Ralts said waking up. "Quickly!" his dad yelled. Rick Jr. then got dressed and put on his backpack "Ral." Ralts said handing Rick Jr. his notebook and pencil "Come on Ralts, let's go to the lab." Rick Jr. said picking up Ralts and running to the lab.

"The pleasure's mine," Rowan replied. "What can I help you with, I have a lot of things to do," Rowan asked. "Well, first off. I just wanted to thank you in person for allowing me to gon my journey. It means so much to me," Finlay said. Rowan had a small smile but it quickly went. "It's quite alright, it's part of my job, and I had a very professional relationship with your Dad, he was a good man," Rowan said. Finlay rolled his eyes as he was a bit sick of that subject. "Secondly, there's a question I want to ask about, Blake," Finlay said looking at Blake. Rowan lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. "When he first hatched, he had this weird purple like aura around him. I have no clue as to why that is," Finlay explained. "It occasionally appears every once and a while," Finlay added. Rowan pondered in thought as he thought of a reason. "Have you noticed a something different in his strength, or how he battles?" Rowan asked. Finlay thought about it but couldn't really remember a moment when that happened. "Um...no. Not that I can think of. I haven't been in too many battles with Blake yet," Finlay replied.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Rick Jr. ran into the lab to see two trainers talking with the professor. The boy had a Tyrouge and Shinx and the girl had a Bulbasaur and Pichu. He then quickly started to draw the Pokemon in his notebook.

Rowan's attention was changed to the other young trainer who had just walked into the laboratory who seemed to be drawing in his sketchbook. "Ah! You must be Rick Jr. Your late, it's almost as if you don't want to start your journey," Rowan said. He was joking but he said it so seriously that no one could tell. "Starting on his journey? Wow, that's crazy," Finlay thought as he was a bit jealous of how young he was starting his journey. "Finlay, we'll discuss this matter further. I need to give Rick his Pokedex," Rowan said as he walked over to Rick. "Follow me," Rowan said to Rick as he walked to the back of the lab. Finlay sighed as he got told that it would have to wait before he got an answer but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Then, yelling could be heard from somewhere in the lab. "Hey! Get back here! Stop misbehaving!" The researcher yelled as they ran around the lab. Two red, monkey-like Pokemon were running around the lab, jumping off all the expensive looking equipment, knocking over everything and causing overall chaos. "Haha, these Pokemon don't give a damn," Finlay laughed hysterically as he pulled out his Pokedex. "Chimchar, the Monkey Pokémon. Chimchar easily climbs the sheerest of walls and lives on mountain tops. When it sleeps, its flames go out." The Pokedex explained.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Rick Jr. saw the Chimchar "Wow." he thought "That Pokemon looks like he could battle." he then drew a picture of the starter Pokemon Chimchar. "Chim?' it said. It then grabbed his notebook "Hey!" Rick Jr. said trying to get back his notebook from the Chimchar.