• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Journey RP - Anime Style

yawn escaped the lips of the shorter dark-haired trainer, his breath a noticeable cloud as they passed under the outside lights of the bus station, illuminated in the chilly night air. The station offered a row of windows people could purchase tickets from on the outside of the actual building, and Damian bought a pair quickly while Finlay searched for their bus. His head whipped around as the attendant handed him is tickets when he heard Finlay's call, and he rushed over with Drogon trailing behind. "Here," he breathed when he reached his companion, handing him his ticket as they approached the bus doors. He was instantly put off by the coach driver's attitude, but decided not to say anything. Maybe the man had a hard day after all.

With another sigh, Damian returned Drogon to his Pokeball before boarding, taking the two unoccupied seats across the row from his friend. Their wasn't very many people aboard, maybe ten tops, so he was grateful for the chance to lean against the window and stretch as much as he wanted. "When do you think we're gonna get there? I forgot to ask," he asked Finlay, chuckling when he saw Blake instantly passing out. He could already feel his own eyes drooping, the soft cushioned seats beginning to ease him into a slumber, but they snapped back open when a loud, bossy voice was directed towards them. Damian rolled his eyes at the driver and scoffed, and was briefly considering saying something sassy when- "What the..."

He looked between Finlay and Shinx, his surprised expression giving way to a smile. "That little rebel is gonna be such a fun handful, haha. I'm so glad she followed, though." A wave of sleepiness hit him again, and Damian leaned against the window, eyes drifting shut. "I'm just gonna... pass out for a bit. I'll see you... when we get there..." and like so many of the other passengers, he fell asleep to the rumble of the bus as it took off from Celestic Town.

Summer was walking to Celestic town on foot with Bulbasaur, and sat down at a bench in a parking lot, next to a large station. She reached into her pocket and took out three Pecha Berries, handing them to Bulbasaur while telling him it was the last of their supply.

Last edited:
OOC: Sorry everyone. I went to another festival XD and I forgot to tell you. It's kind of hypocritical I know. sorry

BIC: Finlay then started to dose off but tried to resist it for a moment as he thought. He looked down at Shinx who was all cuddled up on Finlay's lap, quietly snoring. Does this mean that she wants to come along with us? I don't think this could mean anything else, to be honest. Finlay decided to sort it out in the morning its been a very long day and a lot has happened already. Before he knows it, he'll be signing in to participate for the Sinnoh League. His thoughts waffled on as his eyes slowly closed and his head gently went back on to the seat. He woke up again as he jolted forward a bit. He sniffled as he quickly woke himself up. "Shi!" Shinx whimpered as she rolled forward, but Finlay quickly caught her before she went on his lap. Shinx sighed in relief before getting onto her feet. He looked outside and he noticed that it was pretty early in the morning perhaps around 7 or 8 am. He looked at his wristwatch which confirmed his suspicion. "7:36 am," He said under his breath.

He glanced over at Blake who seemed to be fast asleep still. Finlay scoffed as it seemed that Blake could sleep through anything at this moment. Finlay looked out the window and he could see the large Statue of a cool looking Pokemon on top of a hill. It caught Finlay's interest definitely, he'll have to check it out later on. He gently nudged Damian's shoulder to wake him up. "We're here," Finlay said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up. He gently woke up Blake and he seemed to thrash around for a split second and resume his slumber. "Come on, Blake. We need to get off. We can rest up on the next coach," Blake huffed and crossed his arms as he squinted at Finlay. Finlay couldn't tell if he was giving him the evils or was just struggling to adjust to the sun through the window. Finlay tutted and pulled out his Pokeball and returned Blake to his Pokeball.

Shinx got off the coach before Finlay did. Finlay went over to the Board of times of the coaches. "It says the earliest one he could find for Jubilife City isn't for another hour or so," Finlay explained. "We need to get one thing out of the way though," Finlay said as he crouched down to Shinx and pulled out a Pokeball. "I have a small suspicion that you want to come along with us," Finlay said smiling. "Shinx!" She cheered in response. Finlay then brought the Pokeball closer to Shinx and she didn't hesitate to smack the button on the ball. Instantly opening and Shinx entering the Pokeball, it shook three times and the button clicked and glowed, to make her joining Finlay's party official. Finlay let out Shinx again after she was caught. "Shinx!" She cheered. "Yeah boooooi! Welcome to the team!" Finlay cheered back. He then rested her Pokeball on her chin and pondered for a moment. "Now what do I call you?" He questioned himself.

(It's all good)

"We're here."

The sound of Finlay's voice roused him from his rest, but it took the nudge to the shoulder to get him to open his eyes. Damian sat up in his seat and rubbed his eyes, squinting out the window at the cool morning sunlight. The bus had pulled into the parking lot of a large station, travelers lining up outside the building with their tickets ready to board their coaches. The boy stretched in his soft grey seat, waiting until other passengers shuffled past down the aisle before following Finlay off.

The two trainers retrieved their belongings and were soon inside the bright and polished station itself, people with suitcases and travel packs buzzing around them. "An hour..." Damian repeated Finlay's words, tapping his lips and staring at the board thoughtfully as the other boy officially caught the adorable Shinx. "Is there a gym leader here? I wonder if there's enough time... oh, nickname time?!" He turned excitedly towards them, crouching down next to Shinx. "You just have to call her something adorable to match that adorable little face."

Summer watched a bus pull up close to where she and Bulbasaur were, and she watched them get off. Although, through all of the people getting off, two struck her eye. They had a Shinx with them, particularly, a certain one. Their names were Finlay and Damian, but Summer had no idea yet. It didn't occur to Summer why she saw these two get off particularly, but she was hungry, and so was Bulbasaur, and they were desperate for anything, so they hungrily got off of their bench, and walked over to the duo.

"Hi, sorry to disturb you, but me and Bulbasaur here a hungry, and we were wondering if you had any food? A scrap or two, maybe?" Summer questioned them, as she held a hand out and waved it around to imply to what she was saying.

"If you have nothing, it's quite all right." she said, as Bulbasaur nudged Finlay's leg, as if to imply he was hungry, or to imply it was desperate.

A shadow fell across Damian, and he looked up curiously to see what was blocking the light from the ceiling lamps. A tall blonde girl in a hoodie had approached them, a friendly smile on her face, and hanging around beneath her was-

"A Bulbasaur!" Damian practically squealed, resisting the urge to pet the adorable Grass-Type. It was the first Kanto Pokemon he had seen since arriving in Sinnoh, and the first Bulbasaur he had seen in months. As a starter Pokemon, the rare breed was not that easy to come across in nature, so his excitement skyrocketed upon seeing the girl had one. The stranger's words touched him, and he immediately stood back up and slipped his pack off to search through it. He handed her a sandwich and a bag of chips, as well as a jar of generic Pokemon food.

"It's not much, sorry. We've been moving nonstop for almost an entire day and haven't been able to restock yet," he explained. "Sorry if I'm mistaken, but are you from Kanto? I just saw you Bulbasaur and, like, assumed. I'm from Fuchsia and I have a Charmeleon so I thought it was cool."

Bulbasaur smiled thankfully at the attention given from Damian, and snuggled us to him, before returning to Summer's side.

"Thank you!" Summer said to Damian, as she grabbed what he had in his hand, and practically snarfed it down, while Bulbasaur did ate the food pleasantly, before having Summer seal it up, and slip it in a tree bark sash bag.

Then she heard his asking about being from Kanto, and she nodded casually.

"Yup! I'm from the Viridian forest, and found Bulbasaur in he wild!" Summer implied, as she bent down and payed her arm out, allowing Bulbasaur to climb onto her shoulder, which he did.

"I'm Summer, by the way." She said to Damian, holding out a hand, to help clear herself up.

"No problem at all," the boy smiled, slipping his pack back on. Damian's head cocked to the side when she told them she was from the Viridian Forest, and he glanced at Finlay to convey a brief look of confusion. Viridian Forest, and not the city itself? No question came from his lips, however, since he had only just met this person after all. Why would he ask about her personal life?

"You must be so happy to have such a healthy looking buddy like your Bulbasaur. It's nice to meet you! I'm Damian, this is Finlay and Blake, and this-" he paused for a moment, taking one of the two Pokeballs on his belt, enlarging it, and releasing Drogon in a flash of light. The Charmeleon yawned widely, giving Damian a quizzical look after looking around his surroundings. "- is my partner, Drogon. We're on our way to Jubilife City, and then to Professor Rowan's lab. Did you just get her, too?" He asked as he shook her hand.

Bulbasaur looked at Damian's Charmeleon, and tilted its head, as if to have a want to evolve as well. Summer saw this look, and gave him a nod, as if she'd get him there.

"Thanks, Damian! Cool name by the by." she commented, implying on the positive comment on Bulbasaur, and also the mention of his name.

"And yeah, I just got here as well. Took a while, but I'm here. I also have no plan for the rest of my journey. We've really just traveled around regions to see sights, so here we are." Summer said, explaining the story of how they were here today.

Finlay sent out Blake as he realized that Blake probably doesn't know about Shinx deciding on joining them. He threw the Pokeball up releasing him out of the Pokeball. He stood in a slouched position, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Ty..." He groaned as he looked up at Finlay. "Hey check out who decided to join us," Finlay said as he gestured towards Shinx. "Shinx!" She cheered. "Tyrooooo!" He cheered back quickly hugging her. He quickly stepped back and his cheeks went a bit red as he felt a bit embarrassed with that sudden show of embrace. "Guess you're a softy inside," Finlay chuckled. Shinx giggled at the sudden embrace as well and Finlay's comment, placing her paw on her mouth. Blake tried to save himself by crossing his arms and doing a respectful nod upward and held out his fist for a fist bump. Shinx held back the rest of her giggles for Blake's sake and completed the fist bump.

Finlay then pondered in thought as he searched through his mind for possible name ideas. Finlay grinned at the amusing name choice he picked out. "How about...Zero. It fits because you give zero Fs," Finlay said on the verge of chuckling. Shinx blankly stared at Finlay not knowing as to what he was referring to. Blake shrugged his shoulders as he looked at Shinx./ "No, okay...I thought it was good," Finlay said disappointedly as he searched through his mind once more. "What about Aya?" Finlay suggested as he always thought that it was a cute name, following Damian's suggestion. Shinx grew a smile as she liked the sound of the name...Aya. "Shinx!" She happily chirped. "It's decided. Aya's you're new name. It fits you perfectly," Finlay said as he gently stroked Aya's head. "Shi," She purred as she enjoyed the pet.

Finlay felt a gentle nudge on his leg. He turned around to see a rather hungry looking green Pokemon. "Aww, hey little guy," He said at the adorable sight. He took out his Pokedex and scanned the cool, unique Pokemon. "Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokémon. A young Bulbasaur uses the nutrients from its seed for the energy it needs to grow." The Pokedex explained. "A Bulbasaur huh. Where's your trai-" Finlay was about to ask Bulbasaur a question but noticed that Damian was already conversing with who seems to be the trainer of the Bulbasaur. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Summer and you as well, Bulbasaur," Finlay added as he got introduced by Damian. Blake lifted his head to show his chin and tensed his muscles slightly as he crossed his arms. Aya approached Bulbasaur with a gentle smile. Finlay then noticed that Aya had been wearing a small pouch around her back, sitting on her side. It wasn't that big so he didn't really notice it before. Aya reached into her small pouch and pulled out a berry that was a green colour. It was a Wepear Berry. It had a sour taste to it but it is good for a Pokemon and can keep their brain nice and healthy. "Shinx?" Aya offed the berry to Bulbasaur as she understood his hunger at the moment. Despite, Damian already giving his trainer food for herself and him, Aya wanted to help out as well.
Finlay intriguley listened as Summer excplained her adventures and how she ended up here. From Viridian Forest to Eterna City. "How come your in Eterna City then? What brought you here?" Finlay asked Summer, curious as to what drawn her to this place.

"Pleasure to meet you as well! I came in search of adventure." Summer said, as she straightened out the collar on her shirt.

Bulbasaur looked at the Shinx suspiciously, before accepting the berry, and eating it, thanking Aya with a friendly nudge, as if to thank the fellow Pokemon.

"Fair enough," Finlay replied to Summer. He then looked around for the nearest Pokemon center. "Since we're here. We might as well give everyone a check up. They're all pretty tired," Finlay said as he spotted the red building and marching towards it. "Shinx!" Aya joyfully chirped back to Bulbasaur before realizing that Finlay was randomly marching off somewhere. "Shinx!" She cried as she ran after him. Blake released a deep sigh as he realized that he had to do more walking and slowly but surely followed his trainer.

Finlay approached the entrance, which opened the automatic doors. Finlay then entered and approached the main counter at the back of the main space for the center. There was plenty of trainers grooming their Pokemon and conversing with each other around the Pokemon center as well, scattered around the place and a noisy battle could be heard from the battlefield outside also. There was Nurse Joy behind the counter organizing a shelf of meds before she realized Finlay approaching. "Hi there. Can I help you with anything?" Nurse Joy asked. "Can you check up on my Pokemon please?" Finlay said as he turned around to see where his Pokemon was. Aya rushed up to Finlay and climbed onto his shoulder. "Shi!" She chirped to Nurse Joy. "Of course I can. That's a cute Shinx you have there," Nurse Joy said as she pulled out a table on wheels out from the counter. Finlay gestured to Aya to go with Nurse Joy and go on the table. Aya jumped off his shoulder and patiently waited on it. Finlay turned around once more to see the whereabouts of Blake and he had only just entered via the automatic doors, still walking sluggish and slouched. As he entered he was a bit startled by the crazy doors. He eventually approached Finlay and sighed once more. "Come here, you," Finlay said as he picked up Blake and sat him on the table beside Aya. "Blake is a baby and is very tired at the moment," Finlay added. "Not to worry, that's perfectly fine," She replied as she turned to another trainer before bringing Aya and Blake to the backrooms. "Can I help you?" She asked.

Bulbasaur quickly followed Shinx, and Summer had no choice but to follow him. Bulbasaur needed a checkup anyways. Summer walked i the Pokemon Center, putting Bulbasaur on the counter, as a Pokemon came and picked it up, checking it up while Summer sat down on a couch, and waited for Bulbasaur.

As Finlay's Pokemon got brought into the back to be checked up on. Finlay sat next to Summer and looked out the window to get a glimpse of the battle happening outside. It seemed to be a battle between a Kadabra and a Staravia. It was hard to tell who was winning though, they both seemed rather determined to win. Finlay turned back to Summer to make conversation. "Are you a big fan of battling? I've seen countless amounts back in Veilstone but I've only every had one battle myself. That was against a wild Pokemon though," Finlay said showing his interest in Pokemom battles.

"Watching battles bore me. But being in them is so much more fun." Summer said. She and Bulbasaur had battle some wild Pokemon, since they allowed it. "I've only been in a couple battles, though." Summer said, before getting up, as Bulbasaur was put back on the counter. Bulbasaur jumped to Summer's side, as she sat back down next to Finlay.

The jingle went off in the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy then walked out with Blake and Aya. Finlay stood up and walked over to them to retrieve his Pokemon. "Thank you so much, Nurse Joy," Finlay thanked. Blake seemed to be rejuvenated and not exhausted anymore. Perhaps we should take it easy with Blake. He's just a kid after all. "Shinx!" Aya chirped. He then returned back to the seat beside Summer. He looked out the window once more and it seems that the battle has ended and the Kadabra appears to be the winner. They were shaking hands and showing their respects to each other, before going separate ways. "Oh my Gosh! Is that a Bulbasaur! I've always wanted to see one of those!" An excited and loud voice came from in front of Finlay and Summer. "Wha-!" Finlay exclaimed as he got startled and swiveled around. He placed his hand on his heart. "You scared the living daylights out of me," Finlay said.

Ther person who stood in front of them was a bloke who had a black shirt and a red shirt undeath it, the red sleeve on the right arm was visible but it wasn't on the left, he had a couple of bracelets on his left wrist. He wore blue jeans and black shoes. He had brown, straight hair with a grey Pokemon, with a pig nose, a large pink stone on its head and a spring at the bottom of it, sat on top of his shoulder, gently bouncing. "Woah, what's that?" Finlay said as he pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon. "Spoink, the Bounce Pokémon. Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop. The pearl upon its head helps to magnify its psychic powers. If a Spoink loses its pearl, it grows extremely tired." The Pokedex explained. Finlay raised an eyebrow at the unique Pokemon description. "That's definitely an interesting Pokemon," Finlay thought.

"
Oh, I'm terribly sorry for making you jump. My name is Oliver, but you can call me Oli and this my buddy Spoink. I just got so excited when I saw the Bulbasaur, I just rushed over," Oli explained. "Spoink-Spoi!" Greeted Spoink.

"Oh, hey Oli!" Summer said, eyes wide from surprise. "Thanks for the compliment on Bulbasaur." she added, as Bulbasaur inched away from him, about on inc a minute, hoping the boy wouldn't notice.

Laura was surprised Oli had just hopped into the Pokemon Center, and thus commented on a random trainers Pokemon, but Summer shrugged it off. Oli was cool for Summer, unless things got bad down the road.

Bags of burgers and fries tucked securely in his arms, Damian made his way from the McMareep's towards Eterna City's Pokemon Center. Drogon followed behind, happily munching on Damian's fries, and the two of them took the opportunity to pass by the various old sightseeing attractions that graced the city. It was such a beautiful historical place, he wished they had more time to explore. Maybe there would be an opportunity down the road sometime, but for now, they had a bus to catch pretty soon.

The pair walked into the Pokemon Center, pausing for a moment to look around for their companions. "Hey, all!" He greeted as he made his way over, shooting a nod at the stranger and his Spoink. "Drogon and I got some food for us to eat really quick, since our coach is going to leave in like... thirty minutes, maybe, Finlay?"

Griffon strolled along the streets of Jubilife City, Tavi and Flaire in tow. The Zangoose and the Cyndaquil seemed to get along rather well, which was good, considering how timid Flaire gets on occasion. Griff himself was eating an Oreo flurry from the local Dairy Nidoqueen. "Y'know." Griff started with a mouthful of ice cream. "This flurry is really good." He finished. Flaire seemed curious and was trying to jump up and reach it, which made both Griff and Tavi chuckle.

(You must've gotten permission from Gpig. Yes, I get it....I know all. ;) )

Summer heard Damian's words and frowned on the inside. She had gotten to know he two trainers for maybe a couple minutes before they had to leave in thirty more. Human friends? Down the drain, as far as Summer realized.

(Hey all! I head into work at 7:45pm Pacific Coast Time and don't get off until 12am, but please feel free to take over Damian for me!)

It was Drogon who first caught the look on Summer's face, and he nudged Damian. The teen had just finished handing everyone their food and was about to go through his own bag when he got the message. Clearing his throat, he looked over at the girl and, glancing at Finlay to see if he was okay with it, spoke up. "Hey, you know, if you really wanna explore the region, why don't you come with us? I'm basically in it for the same thing more or less, and if you're down it could be a lot of fun," he smiled softly, Drogon huffing in approval.

"I mean, as long as Finlay is cool with it, as well. But yeah, it'd be fun. Who know what we could get up to, y'know?"

Finlay quickly turned his attention to Damian as he was already aware of the food even before Damian mentioned it, the smell hit his nostrils as soon as the doors open. "Yes, Damian! You absolute Ledge!" Finlay yelled in excitement, slipping out a little bit of Vielstone slang. He jumped up bit stopped himself from just grabbing the food and decided to gesture towards Oli. "Damian, this is Oli and his mate SPoink. Oli this is Damian and Drogon," Finlay introduced the two to each other. "It's a pleasure meeting you Damian and Drogon," Oli said. "Spoink," Spoink," Greeted also. "Hey, are you guys talking about the coach to Jubilife City? Spoink and I are catching that one also," Oli said. "Really? No way," Finlay said at the odd coincidence.

Finlay turned around to Summer as the subject of the catch to Jubilife City got brought up. "Yrah, Summer, it seems the whole squad is going, the crew wouldn't be complete without you, haha," Finlay chuckled. "So....What are we gonna spend half an hour doing?" Oli questioned. The growls of Blake, Aya and Finlay started to become vocal with how hungry their feeling.

Meanwhile, In Jubilife City. Professor Rowan's assistant, Lola. Who wore a white ribbon on her her blonde hair, blue eyes, white shirt, denim jacket and a white dress. She had been doing some errands for Rowan in Jubilife City, when she noticed a trainer walking past her with a Zangoose and a strange coloured Cyndaquil. He looked familiar and remembered something about one of the trainers meeting Rowan having a unique Johto Pokemon. She quickly caught up to the person, but she wasn't the most fit person and was out of breath quite quickly. "Hey there...*pant* is your *pant* is your name Griff?" She asked slowly catching her breath again. The 18 year old stood up straight and smiled. "My name's Lola. I'm Professor Rowan's assistant. I recognised you since I've been told that your one of the trainers meeting him today." She then inspected the unique fire type Pokemon. "Wow. I knew your Cyndaquil was unique but I couldn't imagine that it was THIS unique," She rambled on, being a bit unaware with how weird this might be for Griff.

Summer looked surprised, before smiling, saying, "I'd love to go! Bulbasaur seems to like Shinx anyways." Summer said, as she nodded, before taking her lunch. "Fanks, Damun!" Summer said, mouth full, before quickly swallowing her food to repeat what she just said, so everyone would understand.

Damian shook the newcomer's hand, waving down at Spoink while Drogon did the same "Very nice to meet you both, a well! Are you from around here?" He asked, but wanted to kick himself after for the relatively dumb question. The guy looked to be a trainer like they were, so it wass highly likely he was just doing the same thing and traveling around- as was soon proven. "That's awesome, we can all hang out then. What are you going for, if you don't mind me asking?"

He nodded towards summer as he ate as well, acknowledging her thanks, and stared out the window of the center. Finlay had a point: what should they do? They didn't have enough time to explore the place, which was unfortunate since on his way back Damian had spotted a cool looking statue in the distance he wanted to check out. "Maybe we can... um..."

Blake and Aya happily munched on their food. Aya picked up a burger and offered a bite to Bulbasaur, as she wanted to make sure that Bulbasaur got enough to eat. Finlay quickly plowed through his meal and didn't leave a crumb. A quiet burp escaped his mouth, a placed his hand over his mouth to suppress the sound but smiled to everyone anyway. His eyes then opened wide as a lightbulb appeared above him. He stood up and breathed in deeply. "I've got an idea! How about one of you have a battle. I don't mind who. I've always wanted to have an official one," Finlay proposed. Oli looked at the others to see if Summer or Damian wanted to accept his challenge.

Bulbasaur happily took a bite from Shinx's burger, munching on it, before gulping it down, nodded to Shinx, with a, "Bulba, bulba!" Summer stood up.

"I bet Bulbasaur would be more than happy to battle you, right, Bulbasaur?" Summer said, holding a determined fist in front of her chest, soon turning to Bulbasaur, who did a triumphant, "Bulba- SAUR!" and getting into a battle position.

(I stopped getting notifications. GG, me.)

Griff turned around, another mouthful of the flurry in his mouth, as a girl began talking to him. She asked if his name was Griff, to which he gave a nod for an answer. She went on and explained how she figured it was him because of Flaire and her unique coloring, and also told Griff that her name was Lola. She was definitely a talkative one, but Griff was too, so it didn't bother him at all. He swallowed the ice cream in his mouth. "Yeah, Flaire definitely is unique." Griff said with a smile. "A pleasure to meet you, Lola."

"I am so ready for this," Damian grinned, shoving his half-eaten burger in his bag and jumping up from the couch they all were seated on. Drogon was just beginning to doze off on the floor, tummy full of french fries and tail carefully placed so as to not set anything on fire, but the poor Pokemon groaned when he had to get up from his comfortable position. Urging the others to follow him outside, Damian walked around the center until they came to its outdoor battling field. He walked to the middle of the field, stretching his arms.

"I can act as referee! What would you like the rules to be, one on one? Just remember to make it quick, we have a bus to catch soon, guys!"

"One on one would be perfect. Bulbasaur, you ready?" Summer asked, after walking outside and stepping onto the battle field.

Bulbasaur nodded also taking his place on the battlefield. He let out an intimidating growl, as he rubbed his front right foot, kicking p dust behind him.

(OOC: Sorry everyone. Had no/bad internet for like two days)

BIC: A large grin grew on Finlay's face when Summer accepted Finlay's challenge. He leaped up and started to get a bit of adrenaline pump through him. "Let's go," Finlay said charging to the battlefield. He reached the opposing side of Summer and clenched his fists. He squinted at Summer as he decided on who he will use. He looked over at Aya and Blake who were making their way to Finlay. "Blake would be a better choice here. However, this isn't a serious battle and only a little bit of fun. I think I should see what Aya's made of," Finlay pondered. "Aya, you're up," Finlay said. "Shinx!" She chirped before running in front of Finlay on the battlefield, she took a battle stance and growled at Bulbasaur. "Shinx!" She growled as sparks flew off her legs and tail. Blake held his arms out to the side and had an offended look on his face. "Ty?!" Blake complained. "Sorry, Blake. I haven't battled with Aya yet. I promise you'll be in the next battle," Finlay explained. Blake sighed and stood beside Finlay with his arms crossed. Finlay pulled out his Pokedex and scanned Aya to look at her moves. He pondered for a moment at the possible strategy he could pull off against Bulbasaur since he's at a slight disadvantage. "Okay, Let's do this Aya!" Finlay chanted. "Shi!" She replied determinedly.

Finlay extended his arm forward as he yelled out his first demand. "Use Double Team!" Aya then started to multiply and create fake copies of itself, surrounding Bulbasaur. "Okay, now use Spark!" Finlay demanded. All the copies of the electric Pokemon covered themselves in electric and all charged towards Bulbasaur. Obviously, only the real Shinx was able to land the hit on Bulbasaur.

Meanwhile, In Jubilife City. "The pleasure is all mine. Actually, since we've run into each other. Would you be up for going back to Sandgem Town with me? It makes sense since we're both heading there...and I kind of find it a bit scary walking in a route by myself," Lola chuckled as she gently stroked Flaire's face.

"Dash at all the Shinx! The electricity has a far chance of catching you, and you can catch who the real Shinx is!" Summer shouted.

Bulbasaur did so, running at speed so agile. Bulbasaur hit all the fakes, and looked at the real one, before Summer commanded he use tickle on the Pokemon. Bulbasaur reached its vines from the bulb on its back, in attempt to poke the electric Pokemon, tickling it. Summer waited to see what would happen.

Aya landed on the ground where Bulbasaur initially was but before she knew it. Bulbasaur had gone through all the fake copies of Shinx. "Dayum, that's one fast, Bulbasaur," Finlay said in awe. Aya looked at Bulbasaur with a shocked look as she didn't see this coming. The vines reached Aya and it started to Tickle her, she couldn't fight it as she started to thrash around giggling like crazy. "Remain focused, Aya!" Finlay demanded. Aya acknowledged Finlay but still was still being tickled. "Um...Use Discharge!" Finlay demanded as he realized that Aya could send the Discharge up Bulbasaur's vines.

Discharge shot everything, and followed up Bulbasaur's vines, hurting Bulbasaur, but it wasn't very effective, so he was practically phased for a minute.

"Vine Whip!" Summer called, as Bulbasaur prepared its vines.

Bulbasaur's vines reached all the way to Shinx, going high up in the air, and coming down at fast speed, in attempt to hurt the electric type with powerful whips.

Aya looked up at the oncoming Vine Whip attack, feeling slightly stressed. "You can do this, Aya! Roll to the side," Finlay yelled. Aya tried to pull it together for Finlay and rolled to the side to dodge one of the Vine Whip. As she stood up again, the Vine Whip clipped her side. "Shi!" She whimpered. "I see her tactic here, deal damage at a distance and so when they attack you have enough time to dodge. Guess we'll just have to try and ruin it," Finlay thought. "Use Bite on the Vine Whip and pull Bulbasaur closer! Then follow it up with Spark!" Finlay instructed. Aya took a deep breath and swiveled around towards Bulbasaur's Vine and aimed a Bite attack on it. If she landed it, she would yank it towards her and then hopefully charge towards the oncoming Bulbasaur with a Spark.

The bite hit Bulbasaur, but it was all easily prevented after Summer came up with a plan.

"Pull Shinx off the ground!" Summer shouted, as Bulbasaur, lifted the vine off the ground, wondering if Shinx was on the vine or not.

Aaya tried to yank at the Vines but instead, Bulbasaur lifted its vine upward. Aya kept a grip on the vine and got lifted up. "Try tossing it away," Finlay demanded. Aya started to flail around to get a bit of momentum and then yanked the other way, hoping to send it flying.

"Wow, this battle is getting pretty heated," Oli said whilst standing on the sidelines. Blake watched in awe beside Finlay. A faint, grainy, purple aura started to appear around Blake, for short moments before disappearing again. "What's up with, Blake?" Oli asked Damian.

Whether Bulbasaur got yanked or not, Shinx would'v flow to the ground, in his opinion.

""Toss him around!" Summer shouted.'

Bulbasaur steadied his vines before tossing them around and around, not looking to see if Shinx was on or not. Then he threw his vines one way, in hopes that if Shinx was on that she'd fly off.

Aya tried to hang on to the Vine, but it was too hard to hang on. Aya flew across the battlefield, slamming against the ground and the momentum carried a couple of meters across the ground. She lightly stumbled as she stood up again. "Shi," She grunted. "Are you alright, Aya?" Finlay asked concernedly. "Shinx!" She replied courageously. "Awesome. We need to finish this quickly. Use Discharge, whilst sprinting!" Finlay demanded. "Shi-Shinx!" She growled as she started to charge as powerful bolts of electricity started to fly in multiple directions.

Discharge was a move that just couldn't be dodged, and Bulbasaur was hit again. But once again, it wasn't very effective, and it only phased Bulbasaur.

"Use tackle!" Summer shouted, as Bulbasaur grunted.

Bulbasaur used its stubby legs to speedily dash across the battlefield, charging at Shinx, as if to Headbutt him.

"Use Spark and Bite together!" Finlay demanded, hoping to match Bulbasaur's tackle. "Shinx-Shi-Shinx!" Aya grunted as she paced forward. Electricity covered around Aya to create her Spark attack. She also opened her mouth, showing off her sharp teeth to combine the attacks. This was going to be a head on collision.