• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Journey RP - Anime Style

Bulbasaur bounced back, which reminded Summer of an entry to an old Gameboy game she'd play. It was technically a game that let you do so much more stuff you couldn't actually do in real life. You could catch legendary's, but it was all fake. "Use Sleep Powder!" Summer called out, as Bulbasaur sprayed some white dust on the battlefield, hoping it would make Shinx fall asleep.

Aya ran straight into the Sleep Powder, not being quick enough to react to it. She started to deccelarate and slow down her paces. Her eyes became heavy as the Electricity around her disbursed. "Shi...Shi," She yawned before falling to the floor unconscious, she then started to quietly snore. "Come on, Aya! I need you to wake up!" Finlay pleaded, but Aya was unresponsive.

"Now, use leach seed!" Summer said, as Bulbasaur tossed seeds onto the battle field in front of the sleeping Pokemon. The seeds dug themselves into the ground, as vines seeking energy arose. They aimed to wrap around Shinx, and suck energy from it to bring to Bulbasaur.

The vines from the Leech Seed wrapped around the sleeping Shinx, taking advantage of her vulnerable state. As it started to drain Aya's energy. You could see that Aya was reacting to it as if she was awake but her eyes were closed. She was trying her utmost to wake up but her eyes weren't opening. "Wake up, Aya!" Finlay continued to plead.

Bulbasaur gained energy from the Leech Seed.

"Vine whip it to get more low on health!" Summer said.

Bulbasaur reached out its vines, raising them high into the air, and shooting them down, aiming onto Shinx, in hopes to take more health and energy from the Pokemon.

Flaire responded kindly to the strokes from Lola. "Quil!" she squealed happily. Griffon chuckled. He contemplated it before realizing there wasn't much to contemplate, really. He was heading to Sandgem Town anyway, and the girl didn't like the idea of walking alone. Fair enough.
"Alright, I'm cool with it. What do you two think?" Griff asked, looking to Tavi and Flaire. Flaire was happy to tag along with Lola. Tavi looked Lola up and down before he nodded his head in agreement. "Alright. We're ready to go now." Griff stated before he took another bite of his flurry.

In response to Oli, Damian simply shook his head slowly, mouth full of his food again as the battle unfolded before them. There it was again, that strange glow... even Drogon looked up from where he was curled up on the bench he and his trainer were using along the sidelines to see it again. "I don't know... he's only done it once before, I think, when he hatched. That's partly why we're going to Sandgem Town in the first place, to figure out what the deal is with him."

"Huh, interesting. Sounds intriguing, I wonder if Blake knows what's it's about," Oli pondered out loud. The Vine Whip continued to harshly attack the unconscious Pokemon. After a moment, Aya sharply opened her eyes and growled. However, She could barely move from her spot. It seemed that she had been taken too much damage. "Come on, Aya. You can do this!" Finlay tried to motivate her. "Shi," Aya whimpered as she tried to stand but her leg gave way. "You've lost. If you push your Pokemon anymore they'll just get severely injured!" A voice was yelled from the sidelines. Finlay turned his head and it was the trainer that was battling earlier with his Kadabra. Finlay was a bit unsure what to do or if he should reply. However, A strong Vine Whip lashed round Aya from the side sending her flying across the battlefield. Aya laid there in pain, it seemed she was done for, for this battle. "Aya! Are you alright?" Finlay exclaimed as he rushed over to Aya and picked her up. "I'm sorry, Aya," Finlay said. "Shinx-Shi," Aya replied licking his face, giving back a reassuring smile. Finlay smiled at the cute sight. "So you ready for round two?" Finlay joked. Aya's smile went away and squinted at Finlay, Finlay then nervously scoffed at his joke clearly not being funny.

The trainer walked over with their Kadabra beside them, with a rather serious look on their face. The trainer was a lady around 17 years old, she had red hair could reach her waist but it arched behind her, defying physics. She had a red top, that showed a bit of her belly. She then had peach coloured trousers that had red high heels to finish her outfit. "That was just stupid. You should not have put your Shinx in danger like that!" She assertively said. Finlay stood up with a confused look. "What are you on about? Just because I lost a battle doesn't mean I put my Pokemon in danger," Finlay replied. The trainer squinted at him and seemed to have a rather pissed off look. "Look, clearly your Shinx is weak and you shouldn't be fighting Pokemon out of your depth for her sake!" She explained assertively. Finlay's jaw dropped in disbelief as to what she had just said. Aya looked at him with sad eyes, as she got offended by his comment. "Okay, back off. Now, you're just being a prick!" Finlay shouted at her. Usually, Finlay treats every girl he meets with respect but she deserves none from him, judging by what she just said. "Huh, it's almost as if you want me to fight you without Pokemon," She said seriously getting close to Finlay's face. Finlay grew a grin as he scoffed, he turned to Oli and Damian, at a lost for words. "What's happening?" Finlay giggled, making her even more pissed off since she's not being taken seriously.

Meanwhile, In Jubilife City. Lola grew a smile as she had a companion for her trip back to Sandgem. "Awesome! Thank you so much," She said as she turned towards Route 202. "I wasn't aware of you owning a Zangoose. It looks, strong, did you catch it recently?" Lola asked, intrigued about the cool Pokemon.

Bulbasaur cheered at its win, and clapped Summer's hand with his vine. They followed the others. Shinx was just sitting there, as the others argued, and Summer rolled her eyes, taking Shinx into her own hands and walking inside the Pokemon Center, setting the Pokemon on the desk as Nurse Joy came along.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll give him the attention he needs. Thank you!" the Nurse explained, quickly rushing the Shinx into the back room.

When Summer walked out, she saw the pissed looking girl, which seemed to want to fight, so Summer walked up to the two, shoving them away from each other.

"I can't believe you two were stupid enough to keep fighting, a suffering Pokemon right in front of you!" Summer shouted, clearly ticked off at the two trainers.

OOC: Aya was still in Finlay's hands, but it's no biggie

BIC: Finlay got a bit startled from Summer yelling at him. He opened his mouth to argue back, but...She was right. He should have ignored her and attended to Aya, who clearly needed. Finlay sighed before glancing at the trainer with a blank look and picking up his bag before entering the Pokemon Center. Blake squinted at the trainer as he followed Finlay into the Pokemon center. Blake was concerned for Aya since it looked like she got hurt quite badly. Blake had to resist the urge to jump in and hlp her out in the middle of the battle. "Don't worry, Aya will be fine," Finlay said to Blake to reassure him. Finlay turned to Summer with a disappointed look. "Your right. I should have been attending to Aya but I wasn't. I don't back down to any sort of confrontation and obviously, that can be a flaw sometimes," Finlay explained. He checked his watch for the time."We have to leave in 5 minutes," Finlay said trying to move on from the conversation.

(Oh, sorry)

"It's okay to argue sometimes. But save it for when everyone's okay." Summer said, regaining a happy state.

Shinx's healing was done, and he arrived back on the desk from the arms of Nurse Joy. Summer then just stared outside the window, waiting for the bus, mindlessly.

"Yeah, ain't a problem," Griffon said, waving his hand in the air dismissively. "Yeah, Tavi is recently caught. I actually just got him. Apparently, he's been with an abusive trainer for the past few months. The jerk never gave him any medical treatment. Luckily, I came across them. " Griff explained. He had to admit, he sort of wondered about what would happen to the boy now. But, he probably deserved whatever it was.

Wordlessly, Damian rose from the bench, Oli and their Pokemon following behind him closely. He followed behind the other two trainers as they entered the Pokemon Center, giving a sarcastic wave to the totally obnoxious stranger as they passed. It took a few minutes for everyone to get situated again, and soon enough they were all ready for head for the bus. "The station is just right down the street, yes? Hopefully we'll make it in time," Damian mumbled, returning Drogon to his Pokeball; he knew the Charmeleon was going to have to be withdrawn soon anyway. His ears perked up at the sound of squealing tires and a heavy engine, and with a start he looked up from his clock on his Pokedex. "Um... guys," he stammered, tapping Summer's shoulder. "The bus is... um, we need to hurry!"

Summer turned to Damian when she felt the tap on her shoulder, and then she heard the bus. Her look turned to worry, for she had almost completely forgotten about the bus.

"The bus! C'non, guys, hurry!" she said, as she picked up Bulbasaur, and started running in the direction she heard the bus stop in.

She made it in time, thankfully, but when she was asked to pay, she looked even more worried than before, as she stalled time, and dug in her pockets, pretending to search for money. But she had none. Looked like she was traveling alone after all.

"Hey, Aya. Sorry about earlier," Finlay said as he stroked Aya's scruffy hair. "Shi!" Aya chirped as she enjoyed the pet. Finlay was originally oblivious to the sounds of the bus but his eyes widened as he got reminded by his friends about the bus trip. "Oh furfrou!" he exclaimed as he pulled out his Pokeball, returning Aya to her Pokeball and grabbing Blake's hand as he sprinted over to the bus urgently. He stood behind Summer as she dug into her pockets. Finlay thought back to when Summer helped out Aya earlier so he owed her. He stepped in front of her and talked to the bus driver. "Two tickets for Jubilife, please," Finlay said as he exchanged the money for the tickets. He handed the ticket to Summer and winked. "Aya said thanks," Finlay said smiling. He then found a seat and Blake sat next to him. He glanced around the bus and his eyes widened as he spotted someone he recognized. He turned the other way covering his face with his hand. He showed his teeth in panic. "No way this is happening," He whispered loudly to himself. He then pulled up his hood to cover his face and slouched in his chair.

Oli walked into the bus and sat on in the isle beside Finlay's seat. His Spoink jumped in his lap. "Spoink!" She cheered, excited to head to Jubilife. "I know Spoink, I'm as excited as you are," Oli chuckled.

Summer was surprised that Finlay had been so kind as to pay for her ticket, and then he said Aya said thanks, so she knew what he meant. Summer nodded to him, as a sign of thanks, before taking her ticket, and walking onto the bus. She saw Oli from before, and she decided to take a seat next to him, since she barely talked to him, and she couldn't even recall introducing herself. Bulbasaur happily trotted next to her, and as Summer sat down, Summer lifted him onto her lap, and she looked at Oli.

"I don't recall introducing myself. Hi, I'm Summer, and this is my best friend, Bulbasaur." Summer said, holding out a hand to Oli.

Oli was a bit surprised that Summer sat next to him since he thought he came off as a weird person from his first impression. Perhaps Summer doesn't necessarily judge from just what she sees. Oli smiled and completed the handshake. "It's nice to meet you, Summer," Oli said. "Spoink-Spoi!" Spoink cheered, waving at Bulbasaur with a beaming smile.

Meanwhile, In Route 202. Lola looked up after, intriguingly listening to the story how Griff met Tavi. She then saw Sandgem getting quite close since it's quite a small route. "Look! I see Sandgem Town, we're almost there," Lola said, pointing ahead. A Kricketot sprinted past Lola's leg when she wasn't looking. Lola accidentally tripped over the bug type, falling to the ground. "KRICK!" the big Pokemon screamed running away since it got startled by Lola. "Ah! Ow," She said as she fell to the floor.

Bulbasaur waved a four paw at Spoink, and smiled wildly at it, happy around new Pokemon.

"So, you must be headed to the same place we're headed?" Summer said stupidly, knowing they were on the same bus.

"Well, that's intriguing." Griffon murmured under his breath. He had to stop himself from chuckling. Luckily, he was good at making it seem like he was unaffected by these types of things. Griff handed his flurry to Tavi, who took it. He outstretched his hand towards Lola, as a gesture to help her up. "That kinda stuff happen a lot?" Griff inquired with a small, amused smile.

(OOC: Sorry everyone. I had som,e personal issues I had to deal with and I took a sudden break from the site)

The coach started to drive off after closing the doors when the last person boarded the bus. It made a U-turn and made its way through Route 205 towards Eterna Forest. Oli looked around as he felt he didn't really need to answer the question. "Hehe, Umm. I guess so," Oli chuckled.

Finlay continued to act sketchy and tried to keep himself from being seen by a person further down the coach. Blake simply stared at Finlay with a fed up look, acting oddly."Don't look at me like that!" Finlay whispered loudly. "SKKRRT!" The Bus made a loud screeching sound as it turned the corner, nothing happened but it slipped slightly, not filling the passengers with the utmost of confidence. The bus continued down the road like normal.

Meanwhile, in route 202. Lola went red slightly after embarrassing herself, by not paying attention as to what was in front of her. She accepted Griff's hand and stood up. She brushed herself down before answering. "Yes...unfortunately," She went a bit shy and continued walking towards Sandgem.

Summer nodded, as if to say, "Neat,". There was nothing else to do, and Bulbasaur had already fallen asleep. Summer started humming a small tune to herself, as she tried to focus on where she was going exactly.

"My sister can be like that, too. I swear there wasn't a day when she didn't end up tripping on something." Griffon chuckled. It seemed that the pair wasn't far off from Sandgem Town. Since it seemed he would be meeting the Professor, he figured it would be best to find out exactly what he was like. Who better to ask than one of his assistants? "So, Lola, what's Professor Rowan like?" Griff asked. "I figured it'd be best to know beforehand."

The bus continued down the route towards Jubilife City as usual, rain started to pitter patter on the windows and gradually became heavier as time went on. Finlay continued to sit slouched in his chair acting really weird, occasionally glancing at something further back in the bus. Blake was really unsure of why he was acting like this so he looked down the seats and it seemed that Finlay kept looking at a girl, who had glasses on and was reading a book. Finlay quickly grabbed Blake and pulled him back. "Don't! She'll see you!" Finlay whispered loudly. Blake simply squinted at Finlay in confusion. "Ty-Tyrogue?" Blake asked. Finlay gulped and glanced once more before explaining. "She's my um...she's my ex," Finlay explained to Blake. Blake didn't respond and stared back blankly. Finlay then realised that Blake would have no idea what that means. Finlay sighed and shook his head. "Never mind," He grunted as he slouched back into his chair.

Oli started to tap his knee as an awkward silence started between the two. He heard a little bit a commotion beside them with Finlay and Blake. He looked over and noticed Finlay acting sketchy and being slouched down in his chair. He squinted in confusion and turned back to Summer whilst gesturing towards Finlay. "What's up with him?" Oli asked.

Meanwhile, in Route 202. Lola was still trying to get over embarrassing herself in front of Griffon. However, his question was a way to move on from the subject. "The Professor? Well, he's a very assertive and comes across as a very serious person. However, he's really sweet and caring person and he's incredibly knowledgeable about Pokemon, especially evolution. He can be intimidating but you grow to learn that he's just a lovable old man behind a serious facade," Lola explained to Griffon as they walked into Sandgem Town. "Oh, we're here now. We best head straight to the lab before it gets too dark. I think there's a couple of spare bedrooms in the lab." Lola explained as she walked towards the lab.

Athena walked out of the Jublife TV station, looking down at her left arm. A brand new black Poketch was strapped to her wrist, a small prize for winning a ticket contest. She thought it was silly, going around town and answer question from clowns, but the chance for free technology won her over. Athena adjusted the strap on the device before diverting her interest else where. Sinnoh was definitely different from Alola. It seemed more industrial and crowded that the island region. Alola was much more laid back and open. In Sinnoh, people seemed to be all about business and getting from point A and point B.

Along with her new Poketch, Athena also had a Pokegear. It served as her GPS and communication device. She pulled the Pokegear out of her inner jacket pocket and opened up the map app. The Sinnoh region appeared before it zoomed into Jubilife City, showing her position in front of the tv station. Besides want to explore, Athena wanted to take on the Sinnoh League Challenge. In order to do that, she would have to battle the eight Sinnoh gym leaders and win their badges. The nearest gym was in Oreburgh City, according to the map. It was described as being the first stop for trainers seeking to take on the Sinnoh League. Athena closed the map and pocketed her Pokegear back inside her jacket. She let out a sigh, before pulling her hair back in a ponytail, and continued to explore Jubilife City.

(Here's my first post. I do have work soon and can reply later tonight when I'm back home.)

"To be honest, I don't know." Summer said, as Bulbasaur looked over as well.

Summer looked at Finlay, wondering why he was so mad at this girl in the back he was staring at. An enemy? An ex? A rival?

"Maybe I should ask him?" Summer asked Oli, turning to him if to ask for approval.

Oli glanced over at Finlay and noticed that Finlay stopped Blake from looking down the bus, and seemed a bit flustered. Oli glanced back behind him and took a look at the girl. She looked around 17 and she had long wavy, blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing a pink jacket and blue jeans, with some white trainers. she had a belt with a couple of poke balls attached to it. Oli then turned to Summer with a grin. "Looks like a girl, and it seems that he recognises her. So I'm guessing an ex," Oli deduced chuckling to himself. the bus went over a speed bump and the bus rocked like crazy. "Ah! What the?" Finlay exclaimed as he rocked around in his seat, with his seatbelt keeping him in place. The girl pulled out her phone a moment before the bus went over the bump and she obviously got rocked but she lost grip on her phone and it went flying down the middle of the bus and continued to skid along the ground.

The girl got up and steadily made her way towards her phone. Finlay discreetly glanced back and quickly realised that she was heading towards him. Finlay gasped and repositioned himself into the weird slouch position he was in, a moment ago. He tried to cover his face with his hood slightly. The girl showed her height as she stood around 5"7 approached her phone which had landed between Finlay, Oli and Summer. Oli smiled and turned to Summer. "This is gonna be good," Oli chuckled. Finlay started to quietly curse to himself. "You've got to be frickin' kidding me," He said under his breath.

Summer hit Oli, not hard, but playfully, as if to tell him to quit talking. But she couldn't help the small smirk that had appeared on her face. "Don't say that." she whispered ever so silently. Summer beat the girl to her phone and picked it up for her. She handed the phone to her, and said, "Sorry for your trouble's miss. Here you go."

"Alright guys, if I've read this map correctly, Oreburgh City should be just around the next corner! Pokemon Gym, here we come!"
William Whitman said to his Pokemon as they rounded the last corner
"Squirtle! (Finally!)" his Squirtle groaned, "Squirt! Squirtle Squirt? (we've been walking for hours! Couldn't we just have waited in our Pokeballs?)"
"Pid Pid (Quiet, you)" Pidgey whispered to Squirtle, "Pidgey Pid (I find this is a good bonding experience)"
"Squirtle! (Easy for you to say, you can fly!)"
"Pidgey (and you think that doesn't take effort too?)"
"Hush you two, we're here!" Will shouted as they arrived, "Oreburgh City... hold on"
He looked down at his map, and then back up at the city.
"Wasn't Orebrugh meant to be a mining city?"

Squirtle groaned, "Squirtle!? (We went to the wrong place? Again!?)
Will sighed, "well, are you guys ok with more walking?"
Squirtle froze, and turned to look at Will's third Pokemon, his tiny fingers crossed
"Wynaut?"
Will laughed, "Well said, Wynaut, why not?"
Squirtle sighed

"First, we're going to need to figure out where we are," Will said, and the group entered the city. Eventually they noticed Athena. "Hey, look, another trainer! Maybe she can help us"
He walked up to her, "excuse me, would you happen to know where Oreburgh City is?"

The pretty girl scoffed as she received her phone from Summer. "Thanks a lot. For a minute then, I thought you was going to steal it then," The girl laughed. Finlay let out a loud scoff at the funny remark. "Her sense of humour was always one of my favourite things about her," Finlay thought in his head. However, he was unaware of how loud his laugh was and obviously caught her attention. She glanced over at Finlay started to look away and then looked back at Finlay as she realised who it was. "Finlay!?" She exclaimed. Finlay paused for a moment and slowly removed his hood and smiled at her. "Hey...K-Kim," Finlay said in a high pitched voice. "H-how's it going?" Finlay asked just trying to deal with the awkward encounter as best as he could.

"Uh...yeah. Yeah I'm good. I see that you've finally got out of Veilstone. That's good to see," Kim replied. "I see that your not in Johto anymore. How was it anyway?" Finlay replied in a weird voice still. "Yeah, it's beautiful. The culture is amazing and the sights is breath taking," Kim replied calmly. There was a short pause which was filled with a quiet cough and the rain hitting the window. Oli started to try and hold back his laughter at the awkward situation Finlay was in and Finlay gave a cold, blank stare at him to shut him up. Finlay looked at Summer and back at Kim. "Sorry, how rude of me. This is Blake my partner," Finlay introduced. Blake blankly stared at Kim as he had no idea that this is one of the worst social situations that could happen right now. Kim smiled at Blake and waved as she thought. "A fighting type? Why am I not surprised?" "This is Oli," Finlay added as Oli raised his hand to say hello. "And this is Summer," Finlay said as he gestures towards her.
"Oh! Are you two...a thing?" She asked. Finlay's eyes widened as he quickly relied. "No! Noooonononononono,"

Athena stopped when Will walked up to her asking for directions to Orebrugh. She looked at him and then to his Pokemon: a Squirtle, a Wynaut, and a Pidgey. Must be a new trainer, she thought to herself. She let out a soft sigh before looking east, the direction she was heading.

"Oreburgh is just past route 203," Athena told Will. "There is a cave you'll have to transverse before getting to Oreburgh. I'm heading there now." And with that, Athena resumed walking down the street to the edge of town. She pulled our her Pokegear to make sure she was headed in the right direction. Maybe she'd catch a Pokemon to add to her team.

"Oh, no no, we are just friends." Summer said, putting her hands up defensively, blushing from the comment, and sweating, embarrassed. "We met today."

Summer was a bit surprised by the suggestion. If Oli was right and she was an ex, then it seemed like they wanted to be together. Finlay seemed nervous around her, and was acting very polite. And the girl seemed very disappointed when she asked if Summer was with Finlay.

Kim giggled as she noticed Summer blush at what must have been an awkward moment. "Sorry about that," Kim apologized to Summer. A bright flash came from the sky which was shortly followed by a rumbled thunder. Finlay turned his head and looked out the window, and was a bit taken back at how mental the storm was getting. Blake stood and had a rather concerned look as he quickly glanced around him. Finlay noticed Blake being restless all of a sudden. He wasn't quite sure what it meant. A bright lightning and thunder repeated itself as if it triggered what happened next.

With out warning. The bus started to lose control on the ground and swiveled around launching everyone who wasn't wearing a seatbelt. "AH! What the he-!" Finlay yelled. The bus then toppled over and dragged across the ground for a few meters before crashing into a tree. "OH FU-"Finlay exclaimed before getting launched and smacking his head on the ground getting knocked out. During this Oli got launched forward, hitting the seat and then got launched out the window alongside his Spoink. Blake managed to compose himself and flipped around the bus as it got launched around, remaining unharmed. The crash silenced everyone on the bus for a moment before groaning and crying started to fill the bus. Kim whimpered as she waddled over to the group, with a couple of shards of glass in her arm. "Ah! is...are you guys...alright?" She struggled to say since she was in quite a bit of pain. She looked around but couldn't find Oli or Finlay. They didn't respond which wasn't the best of signs. "Tyrogue!" Blake yelled gesturing people to come to him as he stood next to the unconscious Finlay, with a small stream of blood coming from his head.

Summer had a seatbelt on, so she was buckled in, but the wind was knocked out of her for some time. Some glass had been thrown, and there was a thick piece of glass that had pierced her arm deeply, and although it hurt, she held back the tears and acted like it was nothing, even though it was clearly something. She unbuckled herself when the bus was upright, and she searched for Finlay and Oli.

"Finlay? Oli?" she shouted, scared.

She then saw Kim, and nodded, to say she was fine.

"Where are the guys?" she asked worried?

Kim coughed for a moment before answering Summer. "I'm not sure, where everyone else is? Are you hurt?" Kim replied. She then quickly noticed the shard of glass that had penetrated Summer's arm. "Oh no! Your arm!" She exclaimed as she pulled out her scarf from her bag and a bottle of water. She was about to treat and then realised that it had to be pulled out and quickly treated afterwards. "You gonna need to get the glass out. Well quickly wash it and stop the bleeding before it gets too bad with the scarf. I'm not a doctor but I think that's the best we can do." She said to Summer, hesitant with touching the shard of glass.

"Tyrogue! Tyrogue!" Blake yelled as he continued to continuously nudge Finlay who was unresponsive. A small stream of blood starting to appear on Finlay's scalp. Showing off the point where he must have hit his head. "Tyrogue...Ty!" Blake started to get nervous about Finlay and continued to plead for help.

Oli woke up with loud noises around him. He flickered his eyes open as he noticed the wrecked bus beside him. His entire body hurt and he could barely move anything without feeling excrutiating pain. "Spoink!" Spoink cried. Oli's eyes widened and his body got pumped full of adrenaline as he heard the cry. He groaned as he struggled to get up. He looked towards the cry as he stumbled around and noticed a tree had fallen and underneath it... Spoink!

"Oh no Spoink!" He cried as he ran over to his Pokemon. "Help!" He screamed as he looked around but there was no one. It seemed everyone was till inside the bus. Oli tried to move the tree but it wouldn't budge a single bit. It would take a Machamp to move it, it seemed. "Spo...ink..." Spoink weakly whimpered. "Hang in there, Spoink!" Oli cried with tears streaming down his face.

Summer winced at Kim touching the glass.

"Careful!" she shouted, as she couldn't contain herself. "Later.."

Summer than heard a shriek for help, and dashed outside the bus, seeing Oli trying to get Spoink out of a fix. She quickly ran over, and helped him shove the tree off, or at least trying her hardest.

"Wait, Summer! I haven't fully treated the wound!" She said as Summer ran off. "Tyrogue!" Blake yelled once more, finally catching Kim's attention. Kim turned around and gasped as she sure Finlay unconscious. She rushed over put him on his side to look at the head wound. Kim turned to Blake. "Go help Sumer and Oli outside. I'll look after Finlay," Kim said calmly. Blake looked at Finlay with a concerned look before nodding and running outside.

Blake noticed Summer and Oli trying to push a tree but it seemed to be moving or budging at all. Blake rushed over and tried pushing it as well. "Hang in there, Spoink!" Oli cried. "Spo...oink," Spoink said even weaker than before. Blake started to feel the sense of urgency as Spoink clearly didn't have much energy to keep its eyes open. "Ty...rogue," Blake said aggressively as he stepped back. The purple grainy aura started to revolve around Blake. He stepped forward and threw a punch which broke the tree in half sending flying. Blake then quickly fell into his back and starting having a coughing fit. He tried to stand again but kept stumbling and his neck did the occasional twitch.

Oli stumbled back at the tree vein cleared but he rushed over to Spoink. He picked her up and held her. "No...no, Spoink," Oli said devastatingly. Oli noticed that Spoink's Spring like tail has been crushed and destroyed by the tree. "No, Spoink. Hang in there," Oli said as he started to uncontrollably cry. Blake managed to stand up but had a depressed look as he remebered what Finlay's Pokedex said about its tail. The fact that it needed it's tail for its heart to keep beating meant bat it wasn't looking very bright for Spoink... Blake dropped his head as he realised the reality of what's gonna happen and the truth about this world.

Spoink looked up at Oli with a teary eye and smiled.
"Spo...Spo...oink," She weakly said before her body slowly went limp and the life in her eyes slowly disappeared. "No, Spoink! You can't leave me!" Oli cried as waiting for a moment for Spoink to respond but there was no response. Oli held Spoink to his chest as he weapt.

Summer was heartbroken to see the Spoink, lifeless in Oli's hands. Summer could only think of one thing to do, so she knelt down and prayed for Spoink. She, being a Christian, felt it necessary to pray for the poor thing. She also prayed for Bulbasaur, who she had lost in the bus. She prayed for Finlay, who was also lost.

Blake noticed Summer praying but didn't know what she was doing. He assumed that it was something that people do after death or something. So he mimicked her positioned and paid his respects. After a moment, Blake stood and decided to see if any other Pokemon needed help in the bus. He stumbled over to the bus, his neck still twitching and entered the bus. He instantly looked over at Finlay and Kim and it seemed that Kim patched his up good and secured his surroundings and had moved into to other people. Blake then started to assist Pokemon on exiting the bus.

The sounds of sirens could be heard getting louder and closer by the minute and the lights flashed through the entire forest. A couple of ambulances arrived and started to treat some of the victims and took some of them to Jubilife City Hospital. Finlay who was still unconscious was getting out into the back of the ambulance. Blake steadily got into the ambulance since he still felt rather light headed from before. Oli had already went off to Jubilife Hospital. Kim stayed back with Summer. "Are you okay? Where's Oli?" She asked. Doctors and nurses rushed over to everyone to see if they needed any small treatments like cuts, etc.

"Fine. Oli went to Jubilife Hospital." Summer said to Kim.

Summer then placed a hand delicately over the shard of glass in her arm, her hand already starting to bleed. She pulled out the shard fast, and her arm bled madly, as her arm revealed a large cut.

"Maybe I should head to Jubilife Hospital as well. But I need to find Bulbasaur first." Summer said to Kim, as she began to call out for her grass type.

A paramedic rushed over to Summer with supplies. "Let me attend to your wound. You'll bleed out otherwise," The paramedic said. "Summer, stay here. I'll go find Bulbasaur. I'll go look in the bus," Kim said as she walked into the bus in search of Bulbasaur.