• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

You decided to jump ahead a few days. Lets just say we all enjoyed the stew and left for the dorms because it got to late. How does that sound. Sorry, I assumed the time jump already took place when I got on.

I didn't say we jumped ahead yet XD I'll say it when we do time-skip and ask if everyone's ready. I won't do it just suddenly.

Also... Please, no one-liners. It has to be at the bare minimum 3 sentences long... Each post... I don't want this thread going down :(

Well, I need to get some kind of post up before the time skip. I just need a bit of info. Does any student not have a roommate? If not I could bunk with an NPC.

Try tagging anyone who has one-liners knowing humanity they will ignore it. And what's the exterior of the dorms? Are we going solo or roommates? Oh yeah Jason will be late, since its already night and all.

And worry not, my dear Pichu. The rules state that shorter phrases or 'one liners' are allowed, in context that you are expecting an answer from another RPer.

But, they still should be avoided whenever possible. It's been stated multiple times that you should still extend it, even if you are simply awaiting the response of another RPer.

Also, @Mikaela Strange, wanna have Neil and Jason bunk together?

Also, discussion threads involving any kind of discussion, like we are doing are allowed. We jus cant give simple one or two word responses as those count as spam

Well, in the earlier stages of this rp, it is stated that there are room mates. It is also said that the rooms are in the classrooms. Dont know if that changed, or not. But I like the idea of room mates.

I know we can go a somewhat standard roomate dorm room. Beds on opposite sides, with a desk aligned with the wall, adjacent to the door, beside each other. Then we can set up two dresser near the bed.

Lol this is the first I saw that quote from Sans. Sorry if its not related to the topic, I just cant help it.

Anyway what's our class schedules? Will there be a friendly spar between trainers in a specific class?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I will do my best to keep my posts at a minimum of three lines as well even though that at somepoint you run out of things to say especially during battle you command a Pokemon to use a move and wait for your opponent to do the same. Also is anyone else waiting for the time skip.

@Colt39, actually, I think I can disagree with you there. Getting three lines is quite easy as your OC can think any battle strategies, or you could describe the move in detail, oven possibly you have an internal conflict of the OC, dude to worrying. Battles can be made longer than 3 lines, and good battles, normally are.

We will be time skipping after we discuss our questions. Not being a teacher, I cant answer about the classes, but im guessing that for the first few day, we will be meeting each other, and battling, until proper sceduels are discussed.

We're currently squeezing more information about the next day's event. I want to know the specific schedules of everyone and also are everyone, the students I mean, 16 years old? Cause it will be awkward if we mixed ages.

And @Dylan Moonstone, you could join anytime.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can put a sheet if you want. Also anyone else love it when they fucking stop getting complete alerts from their own fucking thread? Yea, I thought so. Anyways, can people catch me up on what the fuck is going on, in the discussion and actual rp

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I forgot... who's neil? also try not to do timeskips without my permission (simply ask me with a tag or something or even pretty pichu can do it since she basically is helping me what to do and helping with school design etc.)

My only OC. The kid with the Aipom. Also, if this makes you feel any better about not getting alerts. I haven't been getting them for a while and only caught on about an hour ago.

We were waiting to do one. Can we do one soon, most of our characters are already asleep in bed. (Also, my character left the shower and went to sleep. Just to let everyone know.)

Alright, I'll read over the RP so i know maybe people and the overall layout of the school, should i also wait for a skip in time before adding my character? I'll put my bio down just tell me when to join and a little bit on how.

Name: Dylan Moonstone
Pokemon: Flygon, Feraligatr, Charizard.
Appearance: Pale skin, ginger colored hair, deep green eyes, scrawny and a bit tall. His clothing includes a plaid blue jacket, dark brown messenger bag, white t-shirt, black torn jeans, black sneakers. has rectangular glasses; black. Wears black fingerless gloves.
Personality: Very docile, enough to where his Charizard doesn't listen to him or respect him. Acts more of a pacifist but will battle, just not commonly. Very smart and analytic.

If you need more just tell me, i can edit this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
normally I would, but I have no idea how I should do classes since I haven't ever gotten far in academy rps without them dying or me leaving because they're terrible. also can someone explain to dylan what's wrong with his pokemon?

How about tomorrow be like a kind of get to know everyone day, where you can chat, battle, or just plain explore the school. That way you have more time to think about it.

Ah, was i supposed to use first stage? I'm ok with switching. So if so then Trapinch, Tototdile and Charmander, unless it's because i have someone elses pokemon then i can change that too.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Maybe the classes could be on status conditions and how to heal them. Another class could teach about alolan forms, Z moves, Mega Evolution or primal reversion. I also think there could be a gym class kind of thing where students do physical exercise with there Pokemon to increase the bonds between them.

I think upper stages are fine, just how about stage two. That way its not like your a pro. I have a Glaceon, so I would have to change that if we did stage 1 only

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I believe nobody has those pokemon. My student has 1 2nd evo and the rest are first stage. the team you put in first can be your final team. 1 liners are ok every once and awhile, but try to limit it to when you're just talking to someone. also a tip for being in a conversation, have your pokemon interact with the other pokemon. i like the idea of the "get to know everything" day so you can have that. then whenever pichu or some other pokemon academy expert can help me. also im gonna introduce my student oc on the second day and btw everyone has 2 as the first digit of their dorm. the rest can be 2 more digits that can be whatever they want.

I only want 3 anyways, controlling too many characters is a drag. Is it ok if I don't make Charizard interact as much with anybody else unless he finds them strong or likes them in general? And yes, I know about the 1-liner rule. Am I supposed to have 6 pokemon? You said something was wrong?