• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

PC in the anime, they just don't talk about it as much. They mostly use it to teleport Pokemon to trusted people to take care of them, so no boxes XD Just a teleporter for Pokemon.

@Zman890, just to confirm with you.. Did your character go through a teleporter in the hallway that led to the training arena? You didn't exactly tell what your character was doing besides wandering around.

Go to your signature first, if you haven't done so. Then click on the plus sign with a box around it above the type box (or whatever it's called...). Then it'll drop down with Quote, Spoiler, Code, and Strikethrough. Just click on Spoiler and then it will prompt you with what to title your Spoiler as. In between the Spoiler tags, copy and paste the picture (not the url, it won't work).

Spoiler tags look like this [ Spoiler ] [/ Spoiler ]

Just without the spaces so I don't accidentally make one

Also, the ONLY WAY to get into the arena is through a teleporter. There are no stairs. It is completely underground the castle. Also, since it is so huge, you can't exactly hear or feel anything from down below, since the negative space in there acts as a sound dampener. Not trying to be rude, but saying that it would take some pretty good ears to hear that. Maybe you saw Zman's character head toward the sound, or found Chu outside of the teleporter.

??? Shadow Pokemon? What shadow Pokemon?

It's alright. I didn't exactly say that the room dampened sound XD but yea, sorry about that. Got slightly frustrated and shouldn't have put my anger out on that post XD

Well, yea. Gengar is a Shadow Pokemon and it can hide in people's shadows. It's in the Pokedex entries.
Also, Pink teleporters teleport you somewhere, and green teleporters are what you exit out of XD sorry, forgot to mention that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Pretty Pichu how do I introduce myself (Btw when I get an answer I will introduce myself properly and this message wiall be deleted.)

Just make a character sheet here.

Bio: (just write the bio then you can post on the actual RP; you're automatically accepted
Name: (obviously)
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Personality:

You don't have to delete your post on the actual RP thread. But I would like you to read some of the rules here on Pokecharms before you do start RPing (unless you already have). Also, grammar and spelling are appreciated. :)

This is a heavy-duty RP site, so if you are a beginner (which I see you aren't by your post)... Then be careful.

This is just a heads-up for you @BurningCombusken, but when you want to join an RP, you must find their discussion thread first and ask if it is alright to join, especially when the actual RP thread says "Ask to Join". If the RP thread and the discussion thread for that RP says "Open", then that means just drop your character sheet down below in the discussion thread, wait for it to get approved, just in case your character goes against rules of any kind, and then voila! Start RPing. You can ask the staff for more info if you have any questions. I've only been here for about a month ^^''''

And please... Don't double-post in the actual RP thread. I know you haven't done this and probably won't, but we don't want to get this RP locked just because someone didn't read the rules. Just a precautionary tip for you. If you want to add something, edit your last post. I've seen one too many good RP ideas get thrown out the window just because of rule-breaking ^^''''

Other than that though, good luck on Pokecharms. :D And enjoy your stay. :)

(So sorry if this looks like mini-modding to you all... :( Just helping a fella.)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Thx anyway here is my introduction
Name:Eli
Pokemon:Ivysaur
Pokemon:Torchic
Pokemon:Froakie
Appearance: Wears a crimson leather jacket with an orange shirt with a bright yellow inferno. Has glasses and three Pokeballs on his belt.
Personality: Can be upbeat and lively but is usually quiet.
Bio: Came from Littleroot after hearing about his brother's placement in the Pokemon league his parents moved there. His Ivysaur and Froakie came from his brother as a birthday gift. Then he saw a flyer for Pokemon Infinity Acadamey and applied.

After Eli woke up he took his stuff and went out into campus looking for friends. Eventually he gave up and went to class. Afterward he looked for a person to battle. He let out his Ivysaur, Torchic and Froakie and told them to roam free for a while but to stay together. So Torchic and Froakie started to spar near the field that Eli was at and Ivysaur supervised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I do occasionally edit my replies, so refresh just in case you miss some important details (like my post above your character sheet).

Also a good thing. Read what happens in the RP, just in case you get confused. You don't have to read ALL of it, but reading the setting is kind of nice. And, I'm pretty sure you don't know what the school looks like. XD Unless you do, then good job.

Don't forget your bio, @BurningCombusken
You kinda need that XD

Last edited:
Bio: He lives alone in Mauville Hills with an upstairs neighbor who for some reason always have too much fun every single night. He takes on multiple part-time jobs that will guarantee to pay him handsomely if he did a great job. He got signed-up in the academy because of his landlord that wanted him to be surrounded by people his age since all his doing is job here and there.

Name: Jackson 'Jason' Grace

Pokémon: (Future Team) Delphox, Gardevoir, Jolteon, Houndoom, Swanna, Noivern
(Currently in hand) Braixen, Eevee, Houndour

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue-violet eyes, sun-kissed skin, slim built, and an average height. Wears a Jolteaon Jacket, purple sleeveless t-shirt, white cargo track pants, purple socks, gloves and yellow sneakers. He design his belt to be a utility trainer belt for his tools and pokeballs.

Personality: His an inventor who loves to take on jobs of any kind to get money for his family. He isn't a anti-social person but has a habit of ignoring people who tried to make a friendly conversation except if its about work and such. He cares for his Pokémon and family including his jobs because it will be the reason why his family will be able to have a house of their own. Lets just say that he is a workaholic inventor.

Cool o.o I like this character XD

AND I FORGOT... That I was going to give Shade a Houndoom and not a Honchkrow XD Oh well, let's just say her Houndoom is at home ^^

*rapidly bangs head intensely against wall*
I haven't been getting alerts for a while. RIP!!

What have I missed. Last thing I did was simply meet the two teachers at the docks.

Well, Flint and Shade began to have a mega duel underneath the castle, and the only way to get there is by teleporter, since it's huge. XD Read my posts to get the idea on how big it is. Because of all the space, it dampens sound. Sean and Angel got their rooms, as well as everybody else. It's getting late in the RP. Like evening.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Who is the admin because I want to mega evolve my Torchic once evolved or Ivysaur and I need permission so Admin if you are reading this please permit my Pokemon's mega evolution

Go talk to Stellarwind Elsydeon on his profile, make a conversation with him or simply post your want on his wall. Then tell him about your character, how he gets his keystone, and the bond between your character and your Pokemon. Hopefully, he'll allow you (he didn't accept someone's mega request, but hopefully he'll grant you permission).

First off, @BurningCombusken, Mega Evolutions don't exactly work like that. By admins, it requires permission from @StellarWind Elsydeon. Who requires you give the info mentioned in the PRP Rules to Stellar through a PM.

I guess, considering If I ended up commenting on everything I'be done, it would be somewhat long and annoying. I guess I could time skip to the point everyone else is in. How are dorms set up? With roommates or solo?

Just click on Members at the top of the screen (do it again if it reveals a drop-down menu), and then scroll down. On the right-hand side as you scroll down, you should see the staff members. Click on Elsydeon's profile (and click his name on the pop-up if it appears), then post it on his wall.